Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

FOOLX '05 Trade Block

Anyone having a hard time finding starting pitching? I have 6 big league caliber starters (all under 30) and I'm willing to move one or two of them.

In return I'll be looking for a young quality bat at 2B, 3B, or SS. Considering I'm offering fully developed talent, I'd like the player coming back to have good developmental history. If you're offering a guy that's 24 and he hasn't even come close to fulfilling a key rating I probably don't want him (neither do you). If you really want one of these guy but are short at those positions I will consider other players as long as they're a few years from the bigs.

The two on the market are.

Jorge Salazar - 26 years old - 7/6/6 - has used up only 1 season of ML service time.

Jose Archuleta - 28 years old - 5/8/6 - 16-8/4.11 last season.

Additionally, the other 4 can be moved but you'd have to persuade me.

thekevinkirkbride @ gmail (I prefer this because I'm generally accessing from my phone during the day and it's just easier to hit reply instead of the steps it takes to reply to a pm)

Montreal_GM is offline   Reply With Quote