Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-12-2014, 02:52 PM   #51
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Sorry for your loss, Dennis. Hang in there.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 AM   #52
PilotMan
Head Coach

How are you doing today Dennis?

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:41 AM   #54
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
How are you doing today Dennis?

Hanging in there. I was on the phone for about 6 hours yesterday with people and businesses back in Utah. There really isn't much more I can do now until I get back there next Thurs and sign stuff in person and prove I am who I say I am.

They OME has released my moms body to the mortuary and we will view the body prior to cremation on Thurs. We are going to do a Celebration of Life party on Saturday for her and her ashes will be released in one of her favorite locations within the mountains on Sunday. I will bring some back, so my kids can have closure and we release some of her ashes here in NY.

They hardest part was telling my 13 yr old. My daughter knew and had emotionally prepared herself for this, we talked about it, she cried and got it out and felt better.

Avery, he took it rough. My mom watched him as a little one, she kept him going and fell into his little love of army guys to the point she called herself the evil sarge when she had to get after him to clean up his messes to the point, he would do something to get her to turn into evil sarge, so he could salute her and run off to the mission she assigned him.

I am back at work, I will work today, tomorrow, Mon and Tues and fly to Vegas on Weds and then drive up to Utah with my Sister and spend time there until the 24th.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 02-13-2014 at 09:43 AM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #55
samifan24
Pro Starter

I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:16 AM   #56
BigDPW
College Prospect

I am so sorry for your loss MG. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #57
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Alright, packing to head out to Utah.

Not looking forward to going through all my moms belongings and dealing with the different agencies in Utah / Government.

Then just seeing her body before the cremation, don't know if I can handle it yet, I am definitely missing her something fierce and I can't believe she is gone.