Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-01-2019, 01:05 PM   #1
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Celebrate #WolverineDay with $13 games

I know we have one or two FOFC members who are interested in our games so I thought I would share.

All day long today we're celebrating 13 years in business. Every game is just $13. Doing giveaways on the social outlets. No coupons needed. Enjoy!

https://www.wolverinestudios.com/201...versary-party/

Gary Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
Thomkal
Head Coach

Congrats on 13 years!
Old 05-01-2019, 01:51 PM   #3
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Congrats on 13 years!

Thanks!
Old 05-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #4
tarcone
Coordinator

Thats awesome. Way to make it work. Well done.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:16 PM   #5
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
Thats awesome. Way to make it work. Well done.

Thank you - today has been a ton of fun. Most days its stressful because the bottom line is sell enough games or go back to a 8-5 somewhere but I've had so much fun interacting with people on Twitter and some really nice comments left in our blog with strolls down memory lane...it's been a super enjoyable day and I can't wait to do it again next May 1st to celebrate 14 years.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:21 PM   #6
PilotMan
Head Coach

Congrats Gary. Great way to celebrate!

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:23 PM   #7
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Congrats Gary. Great way to celebrate!

Thanks buddy!
Old 05-01-2019, 06:27 PM   #8
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Damn 13 years? I remember when you guys opened your doors.

Congrats!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:32 PM   #9
Izulde
Head Coach

I still remember my TPB Gabriel Arcadia historical dynasty with the Timberwolves, with an elderly Arcadia telling the story to an unnamed neighbor kid.

Can't believe it's been that long.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #10
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Damn 13 years? I remember when you guys opened your doors.

Congrats!

Thanks CW - I know it has flown by!
Old 05-01-2019, 07:21 PM   #11
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I still remember my TPB Gabriel Arcadia historical dynasty with the Timberwolves, with an elderly Arcadia telling the story to an unnamed neighbor kid.

Can't believe it's been that long.

Thanks - really appreciate the opportunity to get to know you a bit over the years and be able to call you a friend!
Old 05-01-2019, 07:29 PM   #12
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Congrats, Gary. It's been a while since I've purchased one of your games, but this is too good to pass up and I jumped back into the college and pro basketball franchises. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:30 PM   #13
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Congrats, Gary. It's been a while since I've purchased one of your games, but this is too good to pass up and I jumped back into the college and pro basketball franchises. Thanks.

Awesome thanks!
Old 05-01-2019, 09:42 PM   #14
tarcone
Coordinator

Picked up the pro football and pro golf game.

Pretty excited about the golf game

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:33 AM   #15
alanw
n00b

This is awesome. Congratulations!
Old 05-02-2019, 08:45 AM   #16
Johnny93g
College Starter

not to rain on the parade, but the deal made me want to try the 2019 college basketball. So around 930/10, i had some time. Wanted to download the demo, spend an hour or two and make a decision. I entered my email into the section needed for a demo link to be sent to me. The page sent the link would be sent immediately. It took 6 hours, and i received a demo link around 430 this morning. Deal gone. That was disappointing.
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #17
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gorski View Post
I know we have one or two FOFC members who are interested in our games so I thought I would share.

All day long today we're celebrating 13 years in business. Every game is just $13. Doing giveaways on the social outlets. No coupons needed. Enjoy!

Celebrate #WolverineDay With Our Anniversary Party! - Wolverine Studios

I believe there is more than one or two!

Congratulations Gary!!! Now make a hockey sim in the same style as your basketball games!

Last edited by MizzouRah : 05-02-2019 at 09:12 AM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #18
TexasT
Mascot

Congrats! I already have all your games and love them!
TexasT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:45 AM   #19
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

*ClapClapClap*

Well done Gary! Keep on keepin' on!
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:11 AM   #20
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
not to rain on the parade, but the deal made me want to try the 2019 college basketball. So around 930/10, i had some time. Wanted to download the demo, spend an hour or two and make a decision. I entered my email into the section needed for a demo link to be sent to me. The page sent the link would be sent immediately. It took 6 hours, and i received a demo link around 430 this morning. Deal gone. That was disappointing.

Do you have a yahoo email address? I know our system said they were having troubles delivering things to yahoo addresses for some reason. Anyhow if you want the game send me a PM and I'll get you a coupon code so you can get the game for that price
Old 05-02-2019, 11:26 AM   #21
BigDPW
College Prospect

Dang. Hate I missed this yesterday. Would have loved to pick up college BBall and might have bitten on Pro BBall and Golf as well if I would have seen this.

Congrats on 13 years Gary that is awesome!
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:39 AM   #22
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDPW View Post
Dang. Hate I missed this yesterday. Would have loved to pick up college BBall and might have bitten on Pro BBall and Golf as well if I would have seen this.

Congrats on 13 years Gary that is awesome!

Same. I'd been eyeing Golf for a while.

Congrats Gary!
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:16 PM   #23
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Do you have a yahoo email address? I know our system said they were having troubles delivering things to yahoo addresses for some reason. Anyhow if you want the game send me a PM and I'll get you a coupon code so you can get the game for that price

No, it was a hotmail address. None the less i appreciate the offer. I will try it out. I just don't now if i have the attention span for text sims that i once did. I want to make sure if i do make the purchase, I'll want to play it, instead of feeling obligated to play it, if that makes sense.
TML
Old 05-02-2019, 01:43 PM   #24
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

OK guys tell you what - I've appreciated over the years the portion of people at FOFC who have supported my company and if you guys want to take advantage of the WolverineDay deal but missed out I will do something just for FOFC

If you use code FOFC at checkout you'll save 60% so depending on the game between 12-14 bucks. The code is good for a couple days so if you want to look at a demo and decide go for it.

Also please follow the company on Twitter, FB, Insta or get on our mailing list on our blog page at Blog - Wolverine Studios - that way you'll always know what we're up to even if you or I don't come here that often.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #25
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Quote:
OK guys tell you what - I've appreciated over the years the portion of people at FOFC who have supported my company and if you guys want to take advantage of the WolverineDay deal but missed out I will do something just for FOFC

If you use code FOFC at checkout you'll save 60% so depending on the game between 12-14 bucks. The code is good for a couple days so if you want to look at a demo and decide go for it.

Also please follow the company on Twitter, FB, Insta or get on our mailing list on our blog page at Blog - Wolverine Studios - that way you'll always know what we're up to even if you or I don't come here that often.

Purchased! Thanks!
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:18 PM   #26
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Congrats Gary on 13 years, doesn't seem that long. I bought the original TPB and a couple more versions along the way. I've wanted to try both the NBA and College hoops games for awhile but my time is so limited anymore I pretty much only play OOTP.

However I decided, at this price, I'd never have a better time to give them a try. Picked up both college and the pro game Really a great idea to get the game out there into the hands of those that were sitting on the fence.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #27
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Congrats Gary on 13 years, doesn't seem that long. I bought the original TPB and a couple more versions along the way. I've wanted to try both the NBA and College hoops games for awhile but my time is so limited anymore I pretty much only play OOTP.

However I decided, at this price, I'd never have a better time to give them a try. Picked up both college and the pro game Really a great idea to get the game out there into the hands of those that were sitting on the fence.

Cool - glad you and some others are going to jump on the deal. Thanks for taking the plunge!
Old 05-02-2019, 09:01 PM   #28
Flasch186
Coordinator

in for golf

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:05 PM   #29
Flasch186
Coordinator

well bought it but dont see where to download it

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 05-02-2019, 09:18 PM   #30
Flasch186
Coordinator

:20 more minutes to activate and now I have to hunt down the courses I bought that shouldve come in the Pro Deluxe? DL those seperately and activate those too? Brutal start.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 05-02-2019, 09:37 PM   #31
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Congrats Gary! I've enjoyed the basketball games a lot over the years in particular.
I bought all 4 2019 games, looking forward to seeing what's improved over the years!
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:49 AM   #32
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:

Very cool of you Gary, always top notch customer service. I already own the Basketball and Football games but wanted to give you a congrats on 13 years, very exciting to turn your passion into a business.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 10:01 AM   #33
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
:20 more minutes to activate and now I have to hunt down the courses I bought that shouldve come in the Pro Deluxe? DL those seperately and activate those too? Brutal start.

The download link is in the email with the license keys which you should have received immediately and the download link on our purchased page has a specific link for the Deluxe Edition which is a zip file that contains the game installer, all the courses and directions in a readme file on where to put them.

You do have to activate each course once so yes that does take a few minutes but the rest of it should have been much simpler. I'm guessing you must have clicked the download link for DDS: Pro Golf instead of the one right above it that says DDS: Pro Golf Deluxe Edition? That's the only reason you would have had to download each course individually. Like I said everything was in the deluxe file download
Old 05-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #34
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
Congrats Gary! I've enjoyed the basketball games a lot over the years in particular.
I bought all 4 2019 games, looking forward to seeing what's improved over the years!

TY - the games keep getting better each year. I've got some very cool things in the works for next year already
Old 05-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #35
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Very cool of you Gary, always top notch customer service. I already own the Basketball and Football games but wanted to give you a congrats on 13 years, very exciting to turn your passion into a business.

Thanks - I appreciate your support and friendship over the past decade +. It has meant a lot to me!
Old 05-03-2019, 05:30 PM   #36
Johnny93g
College Starter

I enjoyed the college basketball game, so i made the purchase. Thanks for extending the deal Gary!
TML
Old 05-03-2019, 06:09 PM   #37
BigDPW
College Prospect

Quote:

You rock Gary! I appreciate your offer of the discount code. Just got in on College BBall and Golf.

You have always done a good job with your games and I appreciate that. While my gaming time has dwindled significantly as my focus has shifted more to my family and business in this season of life my desire to play text sims among other games hasn't faded. The discount allows me to hop in and play a couple of these more in depth than the demos that I normally try out yearly for your games. Thanks again for the discount and for all your passion to the sports text sim genre over the years.
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote