Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #1
markdub2
n00b

Custom Historical Air Coryell/Greatest Show on Turf Playbook

Hey guys, I transcribed this playbook from Mike Martz 1999 NFL playbook with the Rams as an attempt to represent the Air Coryell/vertical offense in the FOF9 engine. There are a lot of challenges because FOF9s play design system is very simplified and cant possibly capture the nuances of NFL offensive systems, but I did what I could. The most obvious missing piece is the lack of a true H-back (aka F-back) position in FOF9s system, so I mostly had to reinterpet the position as just a 2nd running back, a Tight end, or a slot reciever, depending on the role of the Hback in a particular play. Theres also a serious dearth of nuance when it comes to routes/pass pro out of the backfield, so again I had to just interpret it as closely as I could to fit it into FOF9. Anyways feel free to download and use it as you will if it interests you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/190I...ew?usp=sharing

I will probably be transcribing either a Mike Shanahan West Coast system playbook next or a Greg Roman playbook (Kaepernick 49ers and Lamar Jackson Ravens Running QB playbook) and can post those as well if anyone wants

Last edited by markdub2 : Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
markdub2 is offline   Reply With Quote