Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-18-2024, 09:13 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

FOF Take 2 with the Browns

If you followed my Panthers dynasty you’ll know what we won 5 Super Bowls, QB retired, and then I traded a few 1st up to the 1.1 spot to draft an as scouted 1.1 QB at 9.5, but a game save, auto crash, then I hit my save and grabbing the auto-draft rather than moving to the next pick but not autodrafting and save, I grabbed a stud RB my staff liked and saved in the 2nd round prior to drafting.

Let’s do this again, but this time let’s add a degree of difficulty since I got 5 Super Bowls from our 2nd stud QB Fiste after Plamondon busted after his first year by 2042. Who now?

I want another team without winning a Super Bowl, with a bad QB situation, and likely to lose again. Obviously this disincludes stud CJ Stroud from the Texans, the Bills with their stud QB, My Jags with T. Lawrence, how about 46/46 Deshawn Watson from the Browns? Done!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2024, 10:01 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

X Factor on, combine accuracy 100, injuries 100,

The 2024 NFL Preseason:

I have 78, I need to cut 18, I do so. I cut:

TE Whiteheart
RB Jerome Ford
OG Javian Cohen
WR Michael Woods
WR Khardarius Toney
WR Cedric Tillman
RT Germain Ifedi
RT Roy Mbaeteka
RT Lorenzo Thompson
LT Michael Dunn
DT Quinton Jefferson
DT Siaki Iki
LB Luiji Villain
CB Tony Brown
SS D’Anthony Bell
SS Chris Edmonds
CB Cameron Mitchell
MLB Mohamoud Diabate

60 roster

I have cap space of 37.24 mill.

We are 4-3 Under and Air Coryell.

Any great UFAs I can bring in?

OC X’Zauvea Gadlin – 20/59 great pass and run blocking, I offer him three years,

He signs and I cut OC Nick Harris

Week 2 – Green Bay – QB Jameis Winston questionable for 7 weeks, we win 17-10

Week 3 – Minnesota – We win 30-17, WR James Prohe questionable for 3 weeks; DT Shelby Harris also questionable for 3 weeks

Week 4 – At Seattle – We…win 17-10. No injuries

I cut these 7:

RB Nyheim Hines
TE Cameron Lutu
WR Jaelon Darden
RT Jack Conklin
DE Isiah McGuire
I want to cut injured DT Harris, but I cannot.
OG Luke Wypler
CB Khalef Hailassie

Here’s my starting roster and depth:

The 2024 Cleveland Browns

Here you go! QB Watson busted to 41/41, RB Chubb to 52/52 , WR Cooper to 56/56, OC Gadlin to 19/50, rookie OG Zinter rose to 44/71. I have studly front seven with Garrett, I’m shocked that my DC likes Sam Kamara at DT with 39/43 over 69/69 Tomlinson, but I tried twice. Our two CBs are studs like Jaycee Downs and young like him. Bad S though, and Ots too, and WR, TE and skill positions. Our d should keep us in game, but with a dropping Chubb that may not be easy to run over foes.

Ready?

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2024 NFL Regular Season:

Week 1 – Dallas – OT Willis doubtful for 7 weeks; we lose 36-20. QB Watson 2 rush scores and is 23 of 42 for 231 and 1:0.TE Swaim the score, no TOs, just one sack, 4 KRB by OG Teller and three by rookie C Gadlin

Week 2 – At Jacksonville – We win a defensive struggle 7-6. We AFC Northed them. Watson was 18 of 36 for 131 and 1:0. Score by TE Njoku. FF bY CB Newsome rec by DE Smith, 2 sacks by DT Tomlinson. 3 KRB by OG Teller,

WR Jerry Jeudy out for two weeks

Week 3 – New York Giants – We host the G Men. We thump them 21-6. WLB Khaleke Hudson a safety sack, Watson is 19 of 26 for 263 and 1:0 ,score by TE Njoku, Fumrec for a TD by DE smith, FF by DT Garrett and DT Hurst, another rec by DT Kamara, 6 sacks, 5 KRb y C Gadlin, 4 by OG Bitonio.

Week 4 – At Las Vegas – Hello Raiders! We lose a low scoring 13-14. Chubb 19 for 67 and 1 score, Watson 20 of 29 for 211 0:0, picks by CB Ward and Emerson, 4 KRB By Teller, 3 by Bitonio,

We are 2-2 at the 1st quarter, tied with Pittsburgh and Cincinnati at 2-2, with Baltimore 1-3

WR Jeudy back from injury

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – At Winless Washington – We beat them 20-17. Watson is 31 of 46 for 227 and 2:0, scores by TEs Njoku and Swaim, three picks by CB Newsome, S Thornhill and Delpit, no sacks, 4 KRB by OG Teller. We now have a winning record….

Week 6 – At Philadelphia – …which will hopefully end today. We lose 19-35. Ouch, Watson shows up for his first bad game at 32 of 46 for 384 but 2:3. Cooper 11 for 133, scores by WR Moore and Jeudy, no TOs, 2 sacks by DT Hurst, 3 KRB b Y OG Bitonio, light blocking day.

Week 7 – Cincinnati – We host our cross state AFC North rivals. They thump us 33-24. Rush score by RB Chubb, Watson is 23 of 40 for 198 and 2:2. Ugh ratio. Scores by Njoku and Jeudy. FF bY ILB Bush, rec by DT Kamara, 2 sacks by Garrett,

Week 8 – Baltimore – We host them. We lose a close one 24-27. Watson is 21 of 29 for 132 and 3:0, scores by WRs Cooper, Moore, and RB Chubb. Pick by OLB Hudson, 2 sacks by DT Hurst, 3 KRB By OT Willis and OC Gadlin

We are 3-5. So is Baltimore, but we lost to them so they are in front.

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh, both Garrett and Hurst are with 5.5 sacks, the league lead is 7.5

Week 9 – 3-4 LA Chargers – Can we beat them and Herbert on the road with the continental travel? We lose a close defensive one 17-16. Chubb rush score, Watson is 22 of 36 for 266 and 1:2, ouch. Catching that score is WR Thrash and WR Moore is 11 for 133; pick by SLB Hudson, 2 sacks by Garrett, 1.5 by LB Owusu-Koramoah. 7 KRB by OG Teller, 3 by OT Willis

All injuries done

Week 10 – BYE

Week 11 – At 6-3 New Orleans – Uh oh…we score 34 on the road! They score 40. Rush score by RB Strong, Watson is 21 of 35 for 162 and 1:3, ouch. He hit for that score WR Cooper, Moore is 11 for 101. Pick SIX by S Delpit, we also had three FF into Fumrec, one FF each by TE Swaim on special teams, DE Garrett and DT Hurst, rec by S Macleod, DT Tomlinson and OLB Fields. 2 sacks by Hurst, 4 KRB by OG Teller.

Week 12 – 5-5 Pittsburgh – We host the .500 Steelers looking to go a winning record and win here in Cleveland. We lose 24-11. Watson is 20 of 39 for 227 and 1:1, score by WR Cooper. TWO picks bY OLB Hudson, just 2 sacks, none by Hurst or Garrett, one by Hudson though light KRB da

Week 13 – At 1 win Denver – We win a shootout 34-26. Chubb 21 for 105 his first 100 rushing sday of the season, Watson is 22 of 30 for 198 and 4:0 and scores by TE Swaim, RB Chubb, Strong and WR Moore, THREE Picks by CB Emerson and one each by CD Ward and S Delpit. 3 sacks by DT Tomlinson, 1 by Garrett.7 KRB by OG Teller, 4 by OT Hudson, 3 each by everyone else!!!

We are 4-8, Baltimore 5-8, the Bengals are 8-4 Steelers back to .500 at 6-6

Stats:

DE Garrett – 8.5 sacks, league leader 10.5,
DT Hurst – 7.5 sacks, 3rd best DT
OLB Hudson - 4 picks, 3 behind leader, the highest LB
CB Emerson - 4 picks, 3 behind leader
DT Tomlison – 7 sacks
SS Delpit 3 picks,

Last edited by Abe Sargent : Yesterday at 10:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 – At 6-6 Pittsburgh - Can we win there like they did in our home? We lose 7-20. Watson is 22 of 29, 206 and 1:1. He hits for the score Cooper. Pick by CB Ward, just 2 sacks on the day, but 1.5 by Garrett. Light blocking day

Week 15 – 11-2 Kansas City – Uh oh…we surprisingly lose a shoot out! 29-27. Rush score b Y Watson who is aerially 25 of 38 for 307 and 2:0. WR Moore is 7 for 117 and the score the other by Njoku. No TOs, 3 sacks on the day, one by Garrett. Light blocking day with 3 KRB by Bitonio.

Week 16 – At 9-5 Cincinnati – We hold them to 10! But just score 7. Watson is 20 of 33 for 210 and 1:0, score by TE Swaim. Picks by CB Ward and S Delpit. Strip sack and rec by Garrett who is with 2 of them today, also 1.5 by WLB Hudson.3 KRB by OT Willis, another light blocking day.

Week 17 – 14-1 Miami – Uh ohh….are we going to show up like KC but lose a shoot out? We lose a low scoring game 16-10. Watson is 26 of 39 for 294 and 1:1, Moore is 7 for 155; score by WR Thrash, no TOs, 6 sack day, 1.5 by DT Tomlinson, one by Garett,

Week 18 – At 6-10 Baltimore – We lose a close one 24-21. They pull Watson chasing win for Winston. 1:0 score by Thrash, pick by Emerson, fumrec TD by Tomlinson, and another rec by LS Huglett in special teams from FFs by WR Jeudy. 3 sacks on the day, but none by Garrett. Light blocking day,

We finish 4-13. For the pick position next year, there are 4 teams with a worse schedule and wo other two win teams. We need to upgrade Watson strongly.

Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2024 NFL Playoffs:

Wild Card Weekend:

Results:

Chiefs over Raiders 34 – 28
Jags over Colts 26-23
Bills over Bengals 27-22

Saints over Vikings 19-13
Eagles over Lions 27-21
49ers over Falcons 32-23 – palindrome!!!

Divisional Champ Weekend

Results:

Dolphins over Bills 24-21
Chiefs over Jags 43-13

Cowboys over Eagles 17-14
Saints over 49ers 27-21

Conference Championships:

Results
:

Chiefs over Dolphins 23-6

Cowboys over Saints 26-7

The 2024 NFL Super Bowl:

The Chiefs win 45-34

Old Today, 12:42 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

League Awards:

All-Pro 1st Team:

DE Myles Garrett – age 29

All-Pro 2nd Team:

OG Wyatt Teller – age 30
CB Martin Emerson – age 24
P Corey Bojorquez – age 28

Was Tomlinson robbed? Four All Pros is nice.

Stats:

Throwing that Ball:

QB Watson – 378 of 590 for 3723, yuck, 24;13. QBR of 86.1.

Nope!

Running that Ball:

RB Chubb – 208 for 879, ypc of 4.23, 3 scores
RB Strong – 171 for 599, ypc of 4.25, 1 score
QB Watson -74 for 360, 3 scores

We need to upgrade that OT spot. And OC too to improve the ypc.

Catching that Ball:

WR Moore – 110 for 1234, 4 scores
WR Cooper – 68 for 898, 4 scores
TE Njoku – 49 for 442 and 5 scores
WR Thrash – 47 for 315, 3 scores

Not bad Moore! You were 13th most in yards. Not great Amari.

Blocking that Ball:

OG Teller – 50 KRB, 4 pancakes, 14 sacks allowed
OG Bitonio – 31 KRB, 1 and 6 sacks
OC Gadlin – 24 and 5 sacks

Teller was 4th most in OGs. Not bad Bitonio, that’s it.

Kicking that Ball:

K Hopkins - 20 of 24, long of 47, 29 of 31 PAT

Not a bad year statistically for what he was called on, not great long though

Punting that Ball:

P Bojorquez – 105 punts for 38.79 net, 44 in the 20

Not bad All Pro!

Rushing that Ball:

DE Garrett – 14 sacks, 4 TFl, 4 blocks, 21 hurries, 15 QBKD,
DT Tomlinson – 9.5 sacks, 4 TFL< 11 hurries and 13 QBKD
DT Hurst – 7.5 sacks, 2 blocks, 2 hurries and 8 QBKD.
WLB Hudson – 6.5 sacks, 2 tfl, 2 hurries, 11 QQBKD, 4 INT, 3 pasdef
MLB Bush – 158 tackles, 0.5 sakcs, 11 TFL,

Garrett one off leader who as WLB and won Def. Player of the Year, he led our team in hurries too, as well as QBKD. Tomlinson was 3rd in the league in sacks at DT. Bush led our team in TFL,

Covering that Ball:

SS Delpit – 1 sack, 8 TFL, 4 picks, and 10 pasdef
CB Emerson – 5 picks and 14 pasdef
CB Ward – 4 picks and 2 pasdef
CB Newsome – 1 and 21 pasdef

Newsome led in pasdef and Emerson picks. Ward is our nickelback. Good year here and in sacks too.

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: OG Wyatt Teller
– Dude got more than 50 KRB and was our sole offensive All-Pro! In a team not running since we didn’t have the lead much…Nasty good!

Defensive Player of the Year: DE Myles Garrett
– Loads of great options, from CB Emerson to WLB Hudson, but he was one sack from the leader, and led his position, and won All Pro. And…we weren’t sacking from the lead, just like Teller with the lack of runs.

Special Teams Player of the Year: P Corey Bojorquez
– He won an All Pro, great job Corey!!!

Rookie of the Year: C X’Zauvea Gadlin – The previous GM traded the 1st round, so these are DT Hall, C Gadlin, SLOT WR Thrash, and that’s it for starters. The C had fewer sacks and more KRB than both Ots. Good stuff rookie!!!

Heart Award: WR Elijah Moore and CB Denzel Wa
rd – The WR Moore is just 39/39 and netted 1200 yards, led my team and was 13th in yardage!!! Ward is just a 50/50 nickelback, but notched a strong 4 picks and then that’s 2nd on my team. Great stuff Denzel!!!!

We need a better offense next year at the skill positions and OT. Maybe OC too since Gadlin busted after the preseason.