Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-05-2003, 04:25 PM   #1
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Ping: Easy Mac

When did you do this interview with cam?

=============================
Cam Edwards: Your first adult film was 'My Head is Stuck in a Mailbox', had you been doing anything in front of the camera before that?

Easy Mac: No, I was in a film that Sean Cunningham did when I was about seventeen. He later did Friday the 13th. It was supposed to be like a documentary. Before that I was in 'My Head is Stuck in a Microwave.' Those were my only two films of any kind before Mailbox.

Cam Edwards: How were you the first day on Mailbox, were you nervous?

Easy Mac: As you would expect any 19 yr. old to be... I was nervous as a whore in church.

Cam Edwards: What about now, do you still get nervous?

Easy Mac: When it's a sex scene, yeah. I want to do the best I can. For instance, there was something funny that happened in 'My Head is Still Stuck in a Coke Machine.' We were doing the scene and Veronica said 'OK, we're ready for the DP now' and I'm thinking, what does that mean, the director of photography? Everyone started laughing at me. When they reminded me it was double penetration, I was sure I wasn't ready for that. Let's face it, I don't get a d*ck up my *ss every night.

Cam Edwards: What? It's not a regular thing in your life?

Easy Mac: No, I don't even live with anybody. I have a boyfriend who lives in Los Alamos, so it's mostly phone sex. So yeah, I still get nervous. I have always wanted to do the best scenes possible. Even in the old days, I mean taking John Holmes up the butt, that was something. Nobody was really doing that. Back then anal was the ultimate, now everybody does it.

Cam Edwards: How did you get yourself ready for taking that plunge again?

Easy Mac: A couple of days before the shoot...

Cam Edwards: That scene is getting a lot of praise.

Easy Mac: I wanted to do it a little differently, a little rougher. I don't know if you remember, at the end when I'm on that dresser with my head hanging off, that's the best way to deep throat. It's actually the only way you're going to get a d*ck all the way down your throat. I also think it's a very pretty angle. I made that suggestion and they took it graciously, but I wanted to do it rougher.

Cam Edwards: You do have to be careful with that these days. That pool table scene from 'Head Stuck in an Autoclave.' probably wouldn't fly today.

Easy Mac: And see, that's my favorite scene of all times. That one and the blowjob scene with Burt and Ernie.

Cam Edwards: What do you think your best adult movie is, before the new one of course?

Easy Mac: I'd have to say Head Stuck in a Lottery Ball Machine; it had the air hockey table scene and the anal with John, that would be best.

Cam Edwards: Well, thank you very much for taking the time, it was an honor and we look forward to seeing you in new projects.

Easy Mac: You're welcome. Bye.

Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote