Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-18-2003, 12:09 PM   #1
HornedFrog Purple
Hattrick Moderator

OT: Ping all hattrickers (re: FOFC Cup)

I realize we have a lot of new people joining hattrick lately. I just wanted to tell everyone that after the next season starts there is going to be a tournament for all the FOFC hattrick teams called the FOFC Cup. It will be the third tournament we have done.

Everyone is eligible to play, you dont have to be in the FOFC fed.

The important thing right now is to make sure you are on the team list. dacman has some very nice tables done. Here is the link:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~fof/for...&threadid=6138

Just sign in over there or make sure you are on it.

Next Monday, I am going to start a thread where you can sign up for the FOFC Cup. It is necessary because I really need to know how many teams that are actually in, I will leave it open for a week so some people waiting on a team can still enter.

After I get a definite number of teams, then if necessary I will put up a poll in the dynasty forum for everyone to vote on a format such as group play or a NCAA tournament type. This will really depend on the number of teams and what format is feasible.

Also last season we had a consolation bracket where you could keep playing more FOFC teams. The winner of that which was ausonny received a #3 seed for this upcoming cup.

Anyways, just giving a headsup on what is going on, happy hattricking!

HornedFrog Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 12:12 PM   #2
Havok
College Starter

how do i join the FOFC federation??? i have Hattrick supporter now.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:17 PM   #3
HornedFrog Purple
Hattrick Moderator

Oh when you get to the fed screens, type "front office" in the search box, it is called the Front Office Football Community. Just submit an app (put whatever you want, it is just the way hattrick does it) and someone will approve you probably within minutes heh.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:18 PM   #4
Havok
College Starter

kewl!
Old 03-18-2003, 12:36 PM   #5
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

I have a question about the FOFC Cup- What players do most of the teams in the FOFC cup play? Do they play their A team, B team....
or lets say I am training Defending do I play my B team defenders (to maximize training) and my A team other positions (taking a risk of injury)?
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 12:43 PM   #6
moriarty
College Starter

If you should play the Negative Waves, I would definitely recommend your B team.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:46 PM   #7
vex
Grizzled Veteran

I used my A team this cup, but the next one I will be playing my B team because winning the Cup isn't worth losing my star players to injury.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 03:11 PM   #8
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm letting my team lapse, I'm going to play with CM4 and rejoin Hattrick later...so the Qwakers are basically a defunct organization.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 03:23 PM   #9
daedalus
Pro Rookie

I use a mix because I like to be competitive and at least have fun in the Cup (A-team) but I also need to train up some players (B-team).
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote