Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-29-2007, 08:26 AM   #501
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i agree with Lathum. Tyrith ought to put himself on the list too. That way if one comes up bad we don't have to waste another day.

that being said Lathum...how bout you put yourself on the list too? Save us that day and allow us to have a choice between you+tyrith (and me, although obviously I know I'm good so I would ask people to not vote for me).

Don't ask someone else to do something you're not willing to do yourself.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:33 AM   #502
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i agree with Lathum. Tyrith ought to put himself on the list too. That way if one comes up bad we don't have to waste another day.

that being said Lathum...how bout you put yourself on the list too? Save us that day and allow us to have a choice between you+tyrith (and me, although obviously I know I'm good so I would ask people to not vote for me).

Don't ask someone else to do something you're not willing to do yourself.

I purposly asked tyrith to add himself to the list AFTER the day cycle. If I add myself to the list today there is no way for me to not get lynched today, and that is bad for the village.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #503
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I purposly asked tyrith to add himself to the list AFTER the day cycle. If I add myself to the list today there is no way for me to not get lynched today, and that is bad for the village.

i think i see your point there.

and is everyone still hung up on that comment i made about the two people? is that what has everyone thinking i'm a ghey?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #504
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think either you are gay or Tyrith and the other gays are using you.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:53 AM   #505
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well i'm not gay lathum. but i agree that they are certainly liking the attention that i'm drawing.

can anyone vouch for your heterosexuality?
Old 03-29-2007, 09:02 AM   #506
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
well i'm not gay lathum. but i agree that they are certainly liking the attention that i'm drawing.

can anyone vouch for your heterosexuality?

I don't see how but after tomorrow it will be a no brainer
Old 03-29-2007, 09:04 AM   #507
Tyrith
College Starter

If Lathum turns out good I will gladly offer myself for the ritual stoning I have coming to me for screwing up. However, I'm not right now going to offer myself as seer on a platter so that the dying Lathum can find some way into getting me offed. One step at a time.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:06 AM   #508
hoopsguy
General Manager

Tyrith, since you are around right now and there have been some questions about it - can you confirm that you are the seer?

For what it is worth, I had no idea that I was observed on Night 0.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:07 AM   #509
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
If Lathum turns out good I will gladly offer myself for the ritual stoning I have coming to me for screwing up. However, I'm not right now going to offer myself as seer on a platter so that the dying Lathum can find some way into getting me offed. One step at a time.

well in doing that you will be causing the village another day...

what ability could I possibly have that would make me be able to lynch you if you are only on the list?
Old 03-29-2007, 09:09 AM   #510
Tyrith
College Starter

Hoops, yes.

More or less I scanning the list of people that scare me. At the moment I don't really suspect blade all that much -- I lean towards trusting him somewhat, but he's either very good or very bad. So what I'm really saying is that I don't know, but my gut all along has been pushing me towards good.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:11 AM   #511
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
well in doing that you will be causing the village another day...

what ability could I possibly have that would make me be able to lynch you if you are only on the list?

Herding cats and clever Lathum bad guy tricks. I'll do it if it's village consensus, but right now I don't really have an opinion on DT either way, so you'll understand if I want people other than the two people under fire to comment about putting their seer on the kill list.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:16 AM   #512
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Herding cats and clever Lathum bad guy tricks. I'll do it if it's village consensus, but right now I don't really have an opinion on DT either way, so you'll understand if I want people other than the two people under fire to comment about putting their seer on the kill list.

well if you truly are the seer and I come up bad ( which won't happen) then you should have no worries about being on the liberal list since you would have been cleared.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:17 AM   #513
Tyrith
College Starter

Two things:

1) We still don't know what kinds of abilities you...*shudders at word* gays might have concerning people that are on that list.

2) You first.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:19 AM   #514
Tyrith
College Starter

I sadly have a test now, and class for quite some time. Be back this afternoon.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:21 AM   #515
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Two things:

1) We still don't know what kinds of abilities you...*shudders at word* gays might have concerning people that are on that list.

2) You first.

I will be on the list tonight.

I am asking you to put yourself on the list DURING the night phase, not right now. That way we are both on the list tomorrow. I will be lynched then you will be on the list the next day already. That way when I come up good you don't have an extra day to kill more people.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #516
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't want anyone to reveal, be it the seer or anyone else. it's just making yourself a target for a night-kill, or a brutal-gay kill. what if lathum is the brutal-wolf, and he wants you to reveal so he can take you with him? or he can take only someone on the list with him?

i'd be very wary of saying anymore.

if no one comes out by say...1pm EST to confirm anything about me so that i can gain trust in them, i will reveal what my tendency was...
Old 03-29-2007, 09:28 AM   #517
hoopsguy
General Manager

DT, there was a similar concept to the brutal wolf that you are describing in the Tombstone game. But traditionally the brutal wolf can get anyone, not just a subset of the people in the game. If Lathum was playing brutal wolf I would expect him to try and extract as much information about other players before dying and then take the seer with him. He seems pretty focused on Tyrith at the moment, for better or worse.

Now that Lathum has said his piece, I'm going to

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 03-29-2007, 09:31 AM   #518
hoopsguy
General Manager

Realistically, I don't expect the nightfall to be honored anytime in the next few hours. But I think our course is pretty clear at the moment with regards to putting Lathum on the list. Any Tyrith debate can wait until after the evening deadline.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #519
path12
Coordinator

I would seriously advise Tyrith to NOT put himself on the liberal list at this time. It would be much better to waste two days (which I doubt we will since there has not been anyone countering him) then to put himself in any kind of situation where there is a chance of being killed.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #520
path12
Coordinator

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 03-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #521
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I would seriously advise Tyrith to NOT put himself on the liberal list at this time. It would be much better to waste two days (which I doubt we will since there has not been anyone countering him) then to put himself in any kind of situation where there is a chance of being killed.

how can you say that?

If I come up a gay anyone who votes Tyrith would instantly be outing themself as a gay.

When I come up clean we gain an extra day with Tyrith, that day can be crucial
Old 03-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #522
hoopsguy
General Manager

If Tyrith knows that he is the seer, then what does he have to gain by doing so? It is only a show of faith to his fellow players, along with hoping that the wolves don't take a shot at him. The seer has value that should not be recklessly wasted.

For what it is worth, I would be all over this point if you were advocating him putting himself on the list during the day cycle. As you are suggesting night, I'm still holding the position but less vociferously than I would otherwise.

Sure the wolves can night kill him. But why make it easier for them to day kill him?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:39 AM   #523
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post

Sure the wolves can night kill him. But why make it easier for them to day kill him?

because if they do then we at least know who one wolf is.

He will enevitably be night killed ( if he is telling the truth about being the seer) so why not gain more info from it?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #524
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
because if they do then we at least know who one wolf is.

He will enevitably be night killed ( if he is telling the truth about being the seer) so why not gain more info from it?

We already know who one wolf is. You.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:42 AM   #525
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
We already know who one wolf is. You.

why are you so sure of that?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:55 AM   #526
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

vote nightfall

it's the trendy thing to do
Old 03-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #527
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Lynch Daddytorgo

you are either a gay or being used by tyrith
Old 03-29-2007, 11:57 AM   #528
Ironhead
College Prospect

I'm not buying into Lathum's song and dance. I think Tyrith is telling the truth on this one, and it would explain why he has kept such a low profile the first several days. I don't think it is a coincidence that Lathum was the only one willing to stone Cronin yesterday.

VOTE LATHUM & NIGHTFALL
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:00 PM   #529
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I want to hear more from Tyrith before I vote nightfall.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:17 PM   #530
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
why are you so sure of that?

Leaving aside the fact that Tyrith has come out as the seer and said you're gay, there is the little problem that you decided to be the only person to stone my innocent, God-fearing son........who despite your protestations to the contrary gave no indication to me of being anything but a Fightin' Fundie.

So there's two reasons. That's enough for me.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:26 PM   #531
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

So you think a no lynch is better?
Old 03-29-2007, 12:27 PM   #532
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm telling you I am not a gay, Tyrith is lying and go ahead and put me on the list. It doesn't matter but you are giving Tyrith and the rest of the gays another day.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #533
path12
Coordinator

Nobody has contradicted Tyrith. I just wish that if someone had the power to do a day kill they use it here before you can cause any more harm.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #534
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheCrew View Post
Blade care to share where you were last night?

The exact same place i am every night, alone
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #535
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Lynch Daddytorgo

you are either a gay or being used by tyrith

And that clinches your stoning.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:38 PM   #536
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Nobody has contradicted Tyrith. I just wish that if someone had the power to do a day kill they use it here before you can cause any more harm.

why would the real seer contradict him?

so they can be killed tonight?
Old 03-29-2007, 12:38 PM   #537
Blade6119
Coordinator

Lathum, if you want us to kill tyrith because he is lying, the most expedient way is to put yourself on the list today and then let us kill him tomorrow(or put him on the list, then kill him). If you dont, we will still have to vote you to the list tomorrow, kill you the day after, and then vote him, and kill him.

Basically, if you are good you need to take one for the team(like cronin did) and put yourself on the list. If your vote remains on DT, you are to me just damaging the team, and are admitting guilt.

Were around 8-2 or 7-3...a 1-1 swap is a very good thing for the village, and if you hold firm on DT then you are telling me everything i need to know
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #538
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
why would the real seer contradict him?

so they can be killed tonight?

Because were far enough along where a 1-1 is beneficial, and in this case it would be a 1-2 since tyrith, if evil, did it to protect DT. So if your good, and their evil, its time to take one for the team as we can win this soon if you do. If you stay the course on DT, you are just sabotaging the team
Demotivation
Old 03-29-2007, 12:42 PM   #539
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Lathum, if you want us to kill tyrith because he is lying, the most expedient way is to put yourself on the list today and then let us kill him tomorrow(or put him on the list, then kill him). If you dont, we will still have to vote you to the list tomorrow, kill you the day after, and then vote him, and kill him.

Basically, if you are good you need to take one for the team(like cronin did) and put yourself on the list. If your vote remains on DT, you are to me just damaging the team, and are admitting guilt.

Were around 8-2 or 7-3...a 1-1 swap is a very good thing for the village, and if you hold firm on DT then you are telling me everything i need to know

there is no way I am doing that, I know I am good and by "taking one for the team" I would be hurting us.

I would rather take the chance DT and Tyrith were up to something. The way I see it is worst case scenerio DT is good, either way we are losing a good guy. If tyrith is so confident he will put himself on the list for tomorrow, we will both be on the list and if you feel compeled to lynch me then we don't lose a day after I come up good.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:44 PM   #540
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Because were far enough along where a 1-1 is beneficial, and in this case it would be a 1-2 since tyrith, if evil, did it to protect DT. So if your good, and their evil, its time to take one for the team as we can win this soon if you do. If you stay the course on DT, you are just sabotaging the team

If I was the seer I wouldn't say a word. Tyrith is going down eventualy anyway so why get myself killed. I'de rather buy myself a few more scans.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #541
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I have to go run some errands. I would like for there not to be nightfall until I come back.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #542
Blade6119
Coordinator

Tyrith wont be going down for a an extra 2 days because of your actions, and even then i expect you to try and sabotage us again if someone else ends up on the list in the meantime.

And i think your just lying...if you had a wolf, maybe 2 in a big day like this you would call him out and know the BG could buy you a day or 2. With the numbers, its totally in our favor to do so.
Demotivation
Old 03-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #543
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

plus it isn't really a 1-1 if Tyrith is a seer. for we know more than that and any COT can expand to add Hoops to it. narrowing down the possible gays.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #544
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I don't know that I'm, going to honor nightfall votes. We'll see. I'm not around as much today as I am in other days.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:16 PM   #545
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Tyrith wont be going down for a an extra 2 days because of your actions, and even then i expect you to try and sabotage us again if someone else ends up on the list in the meantime.

And i think your just lying...if you had a wolf, maybe 2 in a big day like this you would call him out and know the BG could buy you a day or 2. With the numbers, its totally in our favor to do so.

man are you parinoid.

I have no idea who is a wolf but since I know I'm not one I can only make assumptions.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #546
hoopsguy
General Manager

Not surprised on the lynch vote - it obviously makes sense for Lathum to do it as a gay. It would keep him off the list for another day. Which is why I was asking earlier if anyone had a power to move someone to the gay list as a day action - if not, then it is going to take awhile to get around to stoning Lathum.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:27 PM   #547
hoopsguy
General Manager

Er, to the liberal list since there is no "gay list" to put him on.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:02 PM   #548
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
there is no way I am doing that, I know I am good and by "taking one for the team" I would be hurting us.

I would rather take the chance DT and Tyrith were up to something. The way I see it is worst case scenerio DT is good, either way we are losing a good guy. If tyrith is so confident he will put himself on the list for tomorrow, we will both be on the list and if you feel compeled to lynch me then we don't lose a day after I come up good.

You keep saying this, but thats not happening since you wont put yourself on the list. Your one vote for DT lynch overrides all of our votes to add you to the liberal list. So tomorrow, we will have to revote for you to the list.

If you really believe what you say about being on the list, you need to put yourself on it...as otherwise we wont get around to this supposed stand-off you want for 3 freaking days.
Demotivation
Old 03-29-2007, 02:12 PM   #549
Tyrith
College Starter

More or less, Lathum, you undermined your entire argument by refusing to put yourself on the list. If you did, we could lynch you today and everyone would know one way or another about me tonight. But alas, that wouldn't do you much good, because you have to stall for time as one of them. It was, and still is, a valiant effort by someone caught redhanded.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:16 PM   #550
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
More or less, Lathum, you undermined your entire argument by refusing to put yourself on the list. If you did, we could lynch you today and everyone would know one way or another about me tonight. But alas, that wouldn't do you much good, because you have to stall for time as one of them. It was, and still is, a valiant effort by someone caught redhanded.

there is no point to me putting myself on the list. I would just be removed anyway.