Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2006, 02:15 PM   #551
Blade6119
Coordinator

Guys, look at gramats play just today. At first, he just said they doubted it and wasnt sure. He waits for me to say i didnt guard him, and i dont have him cleared(as well as LSG). Only upon learning that he and his friend are 2 of my 3 suspects does he all of a sudden remember hes the bodybuilder and im flat out lying.

Come on DC, your a smart gal...you know im telling the truth. Unlike LSG, im not saying why would Gram do this, if im good he will look bad tomorrow. We need to do this today! There is no tomorrow if i die.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:20 PM   #552
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
His note about asking Lathum is fake. The PM was clear. It said I only protect the target, EVEN if the target is making a kill.

It explained the scenarios for what happens if you guard an assistant in your initial PM? I have never, NOT ONCE, seen a game where the GM reveals that information in the initial PM. 95% of the time, its never revealed. You want me to believe he told you this off that bat?

I was simply told i was the bodybuilder and that i could guard one person each night, but not the same person two nights in a row. When i did guard someone, i stood outside their room and was notified that the night passed without event(why i assume nequa and DC are clear, as i assume they would have to leave their room as assistants). On night one, when i guarded myself, he had more flair in the message, as i heared people about, but no one came to me that night.

Gramat is flat out lying, and im willing to answer, and quickly, any questions asked. Unlike gramat i dont have to take the time to think up my answers, as im telling the truth.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:21 PM   #553
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Hey I am not 100% with Gramm. I could change if blade or gramm slips up. But so far I have to admit I believe Gramm over Blade. I can and will change my vote if I deem it necessary.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #554
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I think Blade is a smart enough player to reveal while Gramm wasn't online to make everybody believe him over the real Bodybuilder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Yeah but unfortunately for blade, gram was online to refute it.
This point holds no merit...there is not wolf seer. So if i was a bad guy, i would have no idea if gramat was the bad guy, if either of you were, nada. gramat actually was the only player on-line when i did post this. You will all note the conversation we had about role reveals right before i did it. DC, connect the dots. I think ive got both wolves in gramat and LSG. Dont let them win...if i was bad wouldnt i have my wolf buddy backing me up? I dont becuase im good.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #555
Lorena
Unregistered

vote grammaticus

Shame on me if I'm wrong.

Now I'm seriously leaving.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #556
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey I am not 100% with Gramm. I could change if blade or gramm slips up. But so far I have to admit I believe Gramm over Blade. I can and will change my vote if I deem it necessary.

Gramat is flat out lying, and all of your early comments were totally in support of him. Some even put forth false facts to back him up. You may be backtracking as you see its not a slamdunk gramats going to win and dont want to die tomorrow, but right now id put you as the second wolf. Its not nequa or DC in my mind, so only swaggs could be the other wolf. Hes not around, so i cant say for sure on you yet.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 02:31 PM   #557
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Sorry it sounds that way, but I’m pissed right now, I thought he was laying hints about being the fast talker. I really thought he was good

Please quote these hints. I hinted about being the bodyguard, which i can quote for you easily. I want to see what you can come up with as my hints as fast talker.

If you can, which i highly doubt
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #558
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Where did you go Blade? I’m on a freakin conference call and I’m not running off to go think up a strategy to cover lies. I’ve seen this before. When a wolf tries a power move and it doesn’t work, they have to go back and think of how to cover it up.

I am so pissed, I was going to vote with you today and try to keep you from being lynched today.

Im sorry, i had class. FOFC does not trump college, sorry.

You can still vote with me, and you will if you are truly with the village. Unfortunately for you you arent.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 02:38 PM   #559
Blade6119
Coordinator

Swaggs, your key in this whole battle. Please think this through, we cant afford to miss today
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 02:44 PM   #560
Swaggs
Coordinator

Blade, just caught up and thinking things over. To tell you the truth, I almost voted for LSG this morning because I thought you were leading us towards her, but now I am hung up between you and Gramm.

I really thought you were the fast-talker because you seemed almost to be challenging people to vote for you yesterday. You being the bodyguard throws a wrench in that, obviously. You had been the person I had alluded to as being trustworthy. Gramm waited awhile to counter your reveal, which is a little shady, as well.

Of note here is that Neuq must be telling the truth, because I am obviously not the fast-talker. Neuq is absolutely trustworthy in my eyes.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:45 PM   #561
Swaggs
Coordinator

The other odd this is that Gramm, Blade, and I are the remaining vets in this game. The fact that we are all alive is kind of peculiar.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:49 PM   #562
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

[quote=Blade6119;1279602]Im sorry, i had class. FOFC does not trump college, sorry.

QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm at work and have other stuff to do too, as does everyone else. I was just fired up.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:50 PM   #563
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Blade, just caught up and thinking things over. To tell you the truth, I almost voted for LSG this morning because I thought you were leading us towards her, but now I am hung up between you and Gramm.

I really thought you were the fast-talker because you seemed almost to be challenging people to vote for you yesterday. You being the bodyguard throws a wrench in that, obviously. You had been the person I had alluded to as being trustworthy. Gramm waited awhile to counter your reveal, which is a little shady, as well.

Of note here is that Neuq must be telling the truth, because I am obviously not the fast-talker. Neuq is absolutely trustworthy in my eyes.

I have felt, just like cronin did before he died, that LSG has been acting sketch most of the game....she was my top suspect. But she is that, a suspect. Gramat is claiming something i flat out know to be false, so i know he is lying.

As for fast-talker, i dare people to vote for me a lot of games. Ive taken these either me or him stances before(realdeal comes to mind). I was wrong, and im sorry for killing him. But i KNOW today we have a wolf, and you all should to. You have to decide if im lying or if gramat is, but do not go for a tie and do not pick someone outside of this battle. We need to kill one of us today, and im begging you to follow me one last time. Allow me to make up for cronin and tyrith..i havent had a good game. I havent blocked them yet. Allow me to do this, dont let them win.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:01 PM   #564
Swaggs
Coordinator

Blade, from my perspective it is pretty much a toss up between you two. You seem to be a little more desperate and outspoken to defend yourself, but you are always one of the more outspoken players, so that is something to take with a grain of salt, I guess.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #565
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Blade, from my perspective it is pretty much a toss up between you two. You seem to be a little more desperate and outspoken to defend yourself, but you are always one of the more outspoken players, so that is something to take with a grain of salt, I guess.

2 reasons...i have no support to count on coming to my aid, and i know that if i die you lose. ANY other player dies we still have a shot tonight. I die, and we lose. Should i not be desperate(especially considering how wrong i was yesterday and the open statements by players i should go down today). Unlike gramat and LSG, i havent been trying to avoid being in the spotlight. I have done everything i can to kill who i suspect. It hasnt worked out so far, but i didnt have anyone caught in a lie before. You will have to chose, but i just want to stress it will be end game if i get lynched.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:09 PM   #566
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm not sure right now.

I have to work for a few hours, but I'll be back in time to vote.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #567
Swaggs
Coordinator

It really sucks that we are either going to win or lose this game based on who we lynch today. If we pick wrong, our bodyguard is dead and we are helpless tonight. If we pick right, we are in good shape. It stinks that there is nothing really good to go from in this situation.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:21 PM   #568
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Guys, look at gramats play just today. At first, he just said they doubted it and wasnt sure. He waits for me to say i didnt guard him, and i dont have him cleared(as well as LSG). Only upon learning that he and his friend are 2 of my 3 suspects does he all of a sudden remember hes the bodybuilder and im flat out lying.

Come on DC, your a smart gal...you know im telling the truth. Unlike LSG, im not saying why would Gram do this, if im good he will look bad tomorrow. We need to do this today! There is no tomorrow if i die.

Actually Blade that is not true, I had to reveal because you claimed my role. Any villager should do that and it fingered you as a wolf.

What does your claim of not guarding me have to do with anything? Are you just trying to confuse us? You say that Lathum would not tell you what would happen, So you are trying to get us to believe that you would have caught a bad guy if they went out while you were guarding or blocked them?

Look at the roles posted. It says there are only 2 assistants and lists the bodybuilder role as having a 30% chance to witness on a successful block, everybody saw that in the rules. Do you really expect us to believe the BG would also get another chance to block or ID a bad guy when guarding them? That would allow a chance at blocking three people at one time, that is pure bull crap. Don’t forget we had a seer before you nabbed him. That is just too powerful. The PM was clear about that.

Quote:
It explained the scenarios for what happens if you guard an assistant in your initial PM? I have never, NOT ONCE, seen a game where the GM reveals that information in the initial PM. 95% of the time, its never revealed. You want me to believe he told you this off that bat?

I was simply told i was the bodybuilder and that i could guard one person each night, but not the same person two nights in a row. When i did guard someone, i stood outside their room and was notified that the night passed without event(why i assume nequa and DC are clear, as i assume they would have to leave their room as assistants). On night one, when i guarded myself, he had more flair in the message, as i heared people about, but no one came to me that night.

Gramat is flat out lying, and im willing to answer, and quickly, any questions asked. Unlike gramat i dont have to take the time to think up my answers, as im telling the truth.

Yes, my PM did. Lathum did not leave that part out. It seems everything was basic and upfront in this game. No secret roles, etc. Basically you are telling us that you PM said exactly what is in the publicly listed roles section. Again, your just using common knowledge to trick us. How can you say I’m dodging, I’m here reading and posting. I know you left for a while and said you had class. Okay I accept that and realize too we are all not going to sit here until 9pm typing, fair enough?

Quote:
This point holds no merit...there is not wolf seer. So if i was a bad guy, i would have no idea if gramat was the bad guy, if either of you were, nada. gramat actually was the only player on-line when i did post this. You will all note the conversation we had about role reveals right before i did it. DC, connect the dots. I think ive got both wolves in gramat and LSG. Dont let them win...if i was bad wouldnt i have my wolf buddy backing me up? I dont becuase im good.

I took her to mean you revealed first when nobody was around. You didn’t know I was the bodybuilder, buy you did know somebody was. I think you tried to reveal before anyone could get you on the ropes, hoping for more believability. Either way, you knew a counter was coming from somewhere.

Quote:
Gramat is flat out lying, and all of your early comments were totally in support of him. Some even put forth false facts to back him up. You may be backtracking as you see its not a slamdunk gramats going to win and dont want to die tomorrow, but right now id put you as the second wolf. Its not nequa or DC in my mind, so only swaggs could be the other wolf. Hes not around, so i cant say for sure on you yet.

Blade you have pushed us on villager after villager this whole game. This post is what that is all about. You know it is a game over lynch if you can get me. Please fellow prisoners, don’t fall for it, again.

Quote:
Please quote these hints. I hinted about being the bodyguard, which i can quote for you easily. I want to see what you can come up with as my hints as fast talker.

If you can, which i highly doubt

You posted first thing this morning that you would accept a lynch. I took that as a huge hint. Plus you placed a lot of first votes. I actually thought Saldana was the fast talker first, but upon his death, it made sense for you to have that role. Especially after you said you would be responsible for st.cronins death if he turned up good and again said this am you would take the lynch. I guess you had a change of heart since you got outed? Were those just lies too?
Old 10-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #569
Lorena
Unregistered

Man, these hills are killer out here, I'm pooped.

So gramm and blade, any reason you chose who you did? It's interesting to see both of you claiming to have blocked Neuqua whom a lot of people believes to be good.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #570
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
2 reasons...i have no support to count on coming to my aid, and i know that if i die you lose. ANY other player dies we still have a shot tonight. I die, and we lose. Should i not be desperate(especially considering how wrong i was yesterday and the open statements by players i should go down today). Unlike gramat and LSG, i havent been trying to avoid being in the spotlight. I have done everything i can to kill who i suspect. It hasnt worked out so far, but i didnt have anyone caught in a lie before. You will have to chose, but i just want to stress it will be end game if i get lynched.

Blade, you are lying. You keep saying that I am flat out lying. How am I lying? I know you are lying because you faked my role. You have misled us all along and ensured we didn’t hit a wolf. I don’t know who the other wolf is, so I’m not going to call anyone but YOU a WOLF. It is the only thing I am sure of, period. And you are right in the fact we lose if we miss the lynch. We have to lynch you to win.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #571
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually Blade that is not true, I had to reveal because you claimed my role. Any villager should do that and it fingered you as a wolf.
You didnt claim it until it became clear i wasnt going to clear you with it. When i first revealed you made some comments about how thats not what you had me figured as and how it didnt make sense. Why would you not, first post, call me a liar and vote me? You didnt do your fake reveal until it was clear i wasnt going to help you win with my reveal.

Quote:
What does your claim of not guarding me have to do with anything? Are you just trying to confuse us? You say that Lathum would not tell you what would happen, So you are trying to get us to believe that you would have caught a bad guy if they went out while you were guarding or blocked them?
No, but as you will remember when a Bodgyaurd protects a bad guy usually bad things happen. In the ninja game, i was blinded and lost my bodyguard powers for protecting alan T. I can't remember a game when a bodyguard protected a bad guy when they went out to kill and nothing happened. You want us to believe thats the case here, which is utterly hilarious in how false that is.
Quote:
Look at the roles posted. It says there are only 2 assistants and lists the bodybuilder role as having a 30% chance to witness on a successful block, everybody saw that in the rules. Do you really expect us to believe the BG would also get another chance to block or ID a bad guy when guarding them? That would allow a chance at blocking three people at one time, that is pure bull crap. Don’t forget we had a seer before you nabbed him. That is just too powerful. The PM was clear about that.
I dont think id get a chance to ID him or block him as much as likely be injured or killed myself. I sat outside of their rooms in this house that is totally enclosed except for a double locked door. You want everyone to believe the assistants are going to get past me at their door, twice, to go create these traps. Come on gramat, that makes 0 sense.

Quote:
Yes, my PM did. Lathum did not leave that part out. It seems everything was basic and upfront in this game. No secret roles, etc. Basically you are telling us that you PM said exactly what is in the publicly listed roles section. Again, your just using common knowledge to trick us. How can you say I’m dodging, I’m here reading and posting. I know you left for a while and said you had class. Okay I accept that and realize too we are all not going to sit here until 9pm typing, fair enough?
My PM was very simple, not complex in any way. It stated just like i said, and actually made no mention of the 30% chance to ID if i block. Because that was not apart, i wondered what else might be. Like i said, i asked lathum what would happen if i guarded a bad guy, and he told me he couldnt tell me. My PM was very simple, sorry to dissapoint you.

Quote:
I took her to mean you revealed first when nobody was around. You didn’t know I was the bodybuilder, buy you did know somebody was. I think you tried to reveal before anyone could get you on the ropes, hoping for more believability. Either way, you knew a counter was coming from somewhere.
I knew a counter would come the second nequa, one of my two cleared players, claimed fast talker. It left 2 wolves in the 3 uncleared players, and i knew the wolves wouldnt sit around and wait for us to kill them. Sure enough, not when i revealed, but when i stated you were uncleared, THEN you came out and tried to counter my claim.

Quote:
Blade you have pushed us on villager after villager this whole game. This post is what that is all about. You know it is a game over lynch if you can get me. Please fellow prisoners, don’t fall for it, again.

i was the one who pointed out it was an endgame scenario, i was the one who called for role reveals, and it will be my death that wins you the game. We can do this all day long, im done for the day. In the end, its all up to swaggs and nequa to win this for us, and lynch you.

Quote:
You posted first thing this morning that you would accept a lynch. I took that as a huge hint. Plus you placed a lot of first votes. I actually thought Saldana was the fast talker first, but upon his death, it made sense for you to have that role. Especially after you said you would be responsible for st.cronins death if he turned up good and again said this am you would take the lynch. I guess you had a change of heart since you got outed? Were those just lies too?
I have posted 1 first vote all game long that stuck(day on on cronin didnt stick, becuase i placed my only other first vote on swaggs instead). On day 2 and 3 i was not the first to vote for a person. So that point is a lie...i said i would accept a lynch if thats what the group decided, you left that last part out. I will accept the lynch today if it goes to me, but im trying to make sure the good guys have all the info on the table before they make that decision. Its end game, and i dont want us to lose.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #572
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

So gramm and blade, any reason you chose who you did? It's interesting to see both of you claiming to have blocked Neuqua whom a lot of people believes to be good.

Night one, i just didnt want to die from a random lynch. I didnt have any wolf kills to go off of, so i had no idea who they would pick.

Night 2 i figured they would go with a "non vet"(this game, id call those myself, saldana, cronin, swaggs, and gramat) as all of the listed had taken a fairly firm stance during that day on tyrith or were mentioned as suspects. I chose nequa becuase i figured they would do what they did on night 1. I think a major reason they picked sndvls is because he had no heat, and wasnt likely to every be lynched. Nequa fit a similar bill, and he was my pick. Sure enough, izulde got killed, a person with 0 heat

Night 3 i employed a similar strategy, picking you over the others becuase i felt you were my most trusted person at the time(i stated this openly that day, if you would like me to go quote it for ya). You had no heat, and were not likely a bad guy. They picked olie, another person with no heat.

I have been on to their strategy the past two night, and both times come close but short. Ive been trying though...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #573
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

DC, I guarded myself night one, because I was the only one I knew to trust and did not have a take on who else may be lynched. I guarded Blade on night two because I thought he was good and a high candidate for lynch. On night three, I felt the wolves were taking out the quite players and saw Neuqua as the quitest of us all, so I hoped to catch them then
Old 10-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #574
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, sndvls is in that vet category but was already dead by night 2
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:48 PM   #575
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
DC, I guarded myself night one, because I was the only one I knew to trust and did not have a take on who else may be lynched. I guarded Blade on night two because I thought he was good and a high candidate for lynch. On night three, I felt the wolves were taking out the quite players and saw Neuqua as the quitest of us all, so I hoped to catch them then

So one night 2 you went for me, a player very likely to be lynched, and on night 3 you went for a player not at all likely to be lynched???

Your strategy doesnt make any sense...i think you picked me becuase i had already revealed, and nequa for his reveal. Odd how you claimed both of the good roles were your 2 scans, very shortly after both revealed...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #576
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So one night 2 you went for me, a player very likely to be lynched, and on night 3 you went for a player not at all likely to be lynched???

Your strategy doesnt make any sense...i think you picked me becuase i had already revealed, and nequa for his reveal. Odd how you claimed both of the good roles were your 2 scans, very shortly after both revealed...

Blade, bodyguards do not scan, they guard. If you had the real role for four days like I did you would not make that mistake.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:01 PM   #577
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, bodyguards do not scan, they guard. If you had the real role for four days like I did you would not make that mistake.
So i guess when you said bodyguard your a bad guy, as the role is called bodybuilder..if you had the role for four days like i did you would not make that mistake.

Yes, ignore the whole point that makes your claims look silly and try to beat me on me using the wrong word...ignore the ideas you cant counter, way to go
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #578
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Back and catching up on things now...
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:28 PM   #579
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So i guess when you said bodyguard your a bad guy, as the role is called bodybuilder..if you had the role for four days like i did you would not make that mistake.

Yes, ignore the whole point that makes your claims look silly and try to beat me on me using the wrong word...ignore the ideas you cant counter, way to go

Saying you don’t like my strategy for the bodyguard is just saying that I am a bad player, so what that may be true. On night one, you took Sndvl a good veteran player. I thought another vet was going and guarded you because I thought you showed danger to the wolves in the sense you were getting people to vote with you, but really you were just being the vocal wolf.

The second night kill was Izulde and he was quite with no real tie ins to anyting. That was a link to sndvls or a emerging pattern, so I went for the quitest player of all, neuqua on night three. How is that bad strategy?

You said you guarded DC, who had just left upset and self voted. She was not a quite player and self voting usually makes people upset. I would think the quite pattern was a better option. I’m sorry you don’t agree and I’m disappointed you went with Oliegirl instead of Neuqua or I would have got a block.

Sounds to me like you named DC so she would have a stronger reason to trust you. By saying that you targeted two newer players, they were more likely to follow you after the fake reveal. Obviously my targeting you is not going to get me your support. If I were just lying to get support, I would have put LSG or DC to compete for her vote.

And saying SCAN is not the same as using the root term Bodyguard for the role anymore than using wolf or villager instead of assistant or prisoner. Those both correspond with the same role. SCAN has nothing to do with bodyguard or bodybuilder. One word does not fit, which is it? You just slipped up because you have not been guarding the past three nights like I have, period. That supports the fact you are lying.

Villagers/prisoners, please don’t bite on Blades fake. It is a classic play action for a win!!

We can win this one by juking Blade and getting another day to take out the other wolf.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #580
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

DC, please don't let Blade pull a fake reveal like Tanglewood did in the Frankenstein game. This one will outright cost us the game.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #581
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

LSG, Neuqua, Swaggs, DC, I don’t know which of you is the other wolf, but it does not matter if the rest of us vote Blade, the wolves cannot make us lose today. Blade has orchestrated this to perfection until now. Please don’t let him pitch a perfect game. I at least want to get one wolf and a chance at the win.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #582
Lorena
Unregistered

Wow Gram, you and Blade are good... very, very good.

Think DC, think...
Old 10-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #583
Blade6119
Coordinator

.......ive stated all the reasons you all need...its simply up to you to analyze the facts. Gramats play today has been as sketch as could be, from his timing of his reveal, his choice of GUARDINGS, and his best buddy LSG.

Come on gramat, you want them to believe in an end game scenario i wouldnt have my wolf partner gunning for you right with me?? Come on everyone, gramat is the bad guy, and it looks like LSG is right with him
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 04:49 PM   #584
Lorena
Unregistered

Okay, so what happens if there's a tie tonight? I think it's safe to assume there are 2 wolves right? If there's a tie, then 1 person gets killed unless there's a successful block with a possiblity of identifying the attacker. Our chances are a lot better now that there are 6 players with 2 of our roled players still alive.

Is this a chance we're willing to take? I mean it might give us a chance to still survive this based on who dies tomorrow.

Does this make sense? I'm not very good at explaining things sometimes.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:52 PM   #585
Lorena
Unregistered

If we get a successful block, we might be able to identify the wolf. If the block isn't successful, then we might have some info based on who dies and us prisoners are still up 3-2.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:52 PM   #586
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I'd love Swaggs input on this, he's also one of the real vets and may have some sort of insight us newbies are lacking.

What is frightening though is that Swaggs is also on my suspicion list on being the other wolf.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-20-2006, 04:53 PM   #587
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay, so what happens if there's a tie tonight? I think it's safe to assume there are 2 wolves right? If there's a tie, then 1 person gets killed unless there's a successful block with a possiblity of identifying the attacker. Our chances are a lot better now that there are 6 players with 2 of our roled players still alive.

Is this a chance we're willing to take? I mean it might give us a chance to still survive this based on who dies tomorrow.

Does this make sense? I'm not very good at explaining things sometimes.

A tie will basically leave us facing the same vote tomorrow with one less person. Tonight they should go for you, since your the one person i cant protect tonight based upon my actions last night and the one person voting with me right now. Tomorrow, they would say i killed you to frame them, vote for me, and it would still come down to swaggs and nequa deciding between me and gramat/LSG
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 04:55 PM   #588
Blade6119
Coordinator

I dont like the idea of a tie in case LSG isnt the other wolf and we get some last second shenanigans and vote swaps, but its an idea. I would rather see one of us lynched off the merit of our arguments though
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 04:55 PM   #589
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
.......ive stated all the reasons you all need...its simply up to you to analyze the facts. Gramats play today has been as sketch as could be, from his timing of his reveal, his choice of GUARDINGS, and his best buddy LSG.

Come on gramat, you want them to believe in an end game scenario i wouldnt have my wolf partner gunning for you right with me?? Come on everyone, gramat is the bad guy, and it looks like LSG is right with him

Blade, I don't know who the other wolf is and I'm not accusing anyone else of gunning for me.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #590
Lorena
Unregistered

Gramm, what do you think about a tie tonight? If you're the bodybuilder, are you willing take that chance?
Old 10-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #591
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

A tie worries me. Somebody will move and we will get screwed. We either buy his fake or we don't. I know he lying and I know he is good at it because he does it so much. I got screwed on getting sucked into taking st.cronin and that was nothing like this.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:58 PM   #592
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, I don't know who the other wolf is and I'm not accusing anyone else of gunning for me.

Exactly my point...if i was bad, and was this close winning/losing the game, wouldnt i have my partner helping me in discrediting you and getting you lynched? I have nobody supporting me, not even DC who is voting with me right now. LSG spent most of the time after the reveal putting forth ideas that discredited me, something a wolf partner would do for you....this fact seems black and white clear to me, but you dont seem to follow so maybe the thoughts are clearer in my head then when i type them out.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:00 PM   #593
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I dont like the idea of a tie in case LSG isnt the other wolf and we get some last second shenanigans and vote swaps, but its an idea. I would rather see one of us lynched off the merit of our arguments though

Well, the village will still be up 3-2 right? It'll be the same situation as we're in now, but there's that CHANCE we might get more info tomorrow based on who dies and if we're lucky, get a successful block.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #594
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, the village will still be up 3-2 right? It'll be the same situation as we're in now, but there's that CHANCE we might get more info tomorrow based on who dies and if we're lucky, get a successful block.
Theres my problem...we have 0% chance to block tonight since i cant protect the same person two nights in a row. The problem with me revealing is it told them you cannot be protected tonight. So a tie would basically make tomorrow the same thing as today, minus your vote. If you dont swap, today comes down to swaggs and nequa. In your scenario, tomorrow comes down to swaggs and nequa.

Now, they could get ballsy and try to kill someone else tonight, but i then have a shot to stop them. Im not sure id take the chance as a bad guy, but now that ive said what id do they will likely try to set me up somehow.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:09 PM   #595
Lorena
Unregistered

Blade, I see what you mean about LSG going with Gram:

Quote:
I dont think Gram is stupid enough to come out after Blade and say no no no, I am the bodybuilder, not you. That would put a lot of suspicion on him, and I dont think he wants that.

and

Hmm... interesting how LSG said she voted "randomly" for blade day 1, but voted for blade today because she had a hunch since day 1; sounds like she contradicted herself.

Quote:
Well my favorite number is 10, and since we are all being so random I decided to pick whoever was the tenth person to sign up for this game.

Vote Blade

Quote:
What the hell? So pretty much my COT is dodgerchick and Nequa. But now Gramm and Blade are playing bodyguard???? I have had a hunch against Blade since day one so

Vote Blade

If he is a good guy then I will volunteer to die, but I think Blade has been acting funny since day one, and I trust Gram over him.

I just feel a little guilty because she mentioned me as part of her CoT.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #596
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

it's very interesting to see both Gram and LSG putting Neuqua's and my name in their posts since we're both relatively new to the game.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #597
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh shit, it's after 5:00 and I've yet to make dinner... out for a bit.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #598
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
dola,

it's very interesting to see both Gram and LSG putting Neuqua's and my name in their posts since we're both relatively new to the game.

Especially with Gramm being the first to constantly bring up my name as a possible wolf for the most part of the game.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:19 PM   #599
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I just feel a little guilty because she mentioned me as part of her CoT.

The bad guys know who to say they trust, since they know who is bad
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:20 PM   #600
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
dola,

I have played jsut as many games as you have DC
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote