Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #551
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Another misc note. Every game I see Lathum play lately he says either or both of these things day one. That voting for ntn is a convenient/easy place to hide vote and/or that "so and so" is a good villager and therefore not voting for them (whether it's true lately or not). I find THAT fact very "convenient/easy to hide" myself. I realize this puts me on his "Oh you mentioned my name, I'm going after you now" whatever list, but I'm okay with that I think. Just don't know as he is good at disguising whether he's a wolf or a villager in what he says.

per the NTN thing that is because it is true. Every game someone points out he has been quiet. I would just like to see a better reason than that considering NTN has played that way for 5 years or so.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #552
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Hmmm.. Autumn and Packer were both on MrBug. If you want to over-analyze then you could say that voting Packer was a way to protect MrBug. Unfortunately for the neat theory Pass starts talking about Packer being a suspect before Packer votes, although his vote only moves there after Packer has voted MrBug.

Pass seemed to be leaving his options open to move his vote to Jackal which also suggest Bug as an accomplice.

Incidentally the Autumn-Pass conversation yesterday nudges my trust of Autumn up a few notches. Not past the two of them to chatter like that as wolves but it's not really the sort of thing I'd expect.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #553
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I don't really have any analysis to offer unfortunately. My vote and Danny is partially a joke and was made without reading what's happened over last few hours. I just finished catching up to thread and will change my vote shortly.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #554
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

the whole killing both candidates thing. I've seen it used before.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #555
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Not of this speculation on my part has much/anything to do with my results from last night, btw.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #556
Telle
College Starter

Well having not seen anything too horribly suspicious in the past couple of days, I think I'm going to continue with my earlier thoughts of not liking the disappearing run on Chief on Day 1.

Btw, I'm here and not today. I'm home getting some stuff done around the house, so I'm logged in but afk for the most part. And I'll be leaving at about 5:30pm Eastern for knitting group and won't be back until after deadline.

vote Chief Rum
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #557
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
per the NTN thing that is because it is true. Every game someone points out he has been quiet. I would just like to see a better reason than that considering NTN has played that way for 5 years or so.

I can understand that. But you must note that people do get frustrated by quiet people not giving any reads whatsoever and thus they are trying to either draw them out or get rid of them (quiet people) because it makes the second half of the game hard for the village. That's why I don't think a quiet person votge day 1 is a bad or suspicious vote. Quite the opposite. Especially since later in the game is not when you want to vote for quiet people simply because they aren't there and you have no read on them. Cause that's a crapshoot. That's all I'm saying.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #558
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Well having not seen anything too horribly suspicious in the past couple of days, I think I'm going to continue with my earlier thoughts of not liking the disappearing run on Chief on Day 1.

Btw, I'm here and not today. I'm home getting some stuff done around the house, so I'm logged in but afk for the most part. And I'll be leaving at about 5:30pm Eastern for knitting group and won't be back until after deadline.

vote Chief Rum

You understand why that happened right? You also understand I had no control over that, and yet, you're voting me?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #559
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i do admit there is a difference between voting for a usually quiet person and an abnormally quiet person.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #560
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And speaking of which. I do want to vote for a quiet person and lathum/bug are pinging me as such. Ergo,

vote lathum

just a hunch about em.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #561
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You understand why that happened right? You also understand I had no control over that, and yet, you're voting me?

It could have happened if you're a wolf and your wolf buddies helped bring attention elsewhere. I just find it mildly suspicious and worth pursuing in absence of any truly damning evidence elsewhere.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #562
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote count?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #563
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Telle, I really don't think that the fact that three people moved their vote off of him is really not a great reason for voting Chief. I'm honestly surprised that you can't find a better candidate/better reason for voting Chief. Ntn is also looking for reasons to see wolfy connections with Chief because wolves like to vote wolf on day one. It's like it's becoming the new cliché.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #564
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
vote count?

Looks to be all over the place at the moment.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #565
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Why do you assume there had to be wolf-on-wolf voting D1? I think every player ended up on bhlloy or DV, both villagers, and Narcizo is another known villager that received votes. Going from memory, that's three of the four people who got 3+ votes who are confirmed villagers.

I don't think there has to be. I just know it is a trick used by wolves a good bit.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:04 PM   #566
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

ntndeacon 2 - The Jackal (464), Autumn (529)
Chief Rum 2 - ntndeacon (486), Telle (556)
Danny 1 - mauboy (548)
Lathum 1 - Crimson (560)
Old 07-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #567
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Kind of rushed. Better be checked by someone.

I think ntn is the favourite for my vote among the group but he's been pretty active and I don't really want to punish that. Admittedly that could also mean that he's making the effort to be active because he's a wolf but I'm not sure that fits his MO. I think I'd rather;

Vote MrBug

Really, don't follow onto me just because I'm cleared or the seer.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #568
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

NArc- did you say anywhere who you scanned last night?
Old 07-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #569
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Telle, I really don't think that the fact that three people moved their vote off of him is really not a great reason for voting Chief. I'm honestly surprised that you can't find a better candidate/better reason for voting Chief. Ntn is also looking for reasons to see wolfy connections with Chief because wolves like to vote wolf on day one. It's like it's becoming the new cliché.

There is a bit of cliche to it, however how much credibility does it give someone to be able to say.. "hey at least I was on a wolf."
Old 07-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #570
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

About last night you're all going to have to trust me when I say that I've got no scan result to reveal for you. Sorry guys. I asked everyone to vote before now just because I was interested in seeing how people reacted to the implied threat that I had found another wolf. Oh and because I like the idea of people voting while I'm still around and I wanted to get you all to dance like puppets on my strings. And you didn't even give me that pleasure.

Sorry but I'm not going to say any more about this today.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #571
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Except I don't think it will benefit the village to speculate about this so keep an open mind about things but keep it to yourself.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #572
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post

Hey, I never claimed to be a very good werewolf player. I'm not good at coming up with all these lovely theories that people banter about (not that most of those ever come out to be true anyways). I found something that looks mildly suspicious and I'm going with it. Don't like it, don't follow me.. simple as that.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #573
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 572:

ntndeacon 2 - The Jackal (464), Autumn (529)
Danny 1 - mauboy1 (548)
Lathum 1 - CrimsonFox (560)
Mrbug708 1 - Narcizo (567)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #574
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Want to get a vote in. It seems NTN has gotten pretty chatty once his name started coming up.

Vote NTNDeacon
Old 07-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #575
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Want to get a vote in. It seems NTN has gotten pretty chatty once his name started coming up.

Vote NTNDeacon

I usually get chatty ocer my name comes up
Old 07-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #576
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

unvote lathum
vote mrbug
Old 07-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #577
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of post 572:

ntndeacon 3 - The Jackal (464), Autumn (529) lathum (574)
Mrbug708 2 - Narcizo (567) crimsonfox (576)
Danny 1 - mauboy1 (548)

Old 07-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #578
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oops sorry about the red, was copying ef's post and forgot to change the color back.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #579
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

got the number wrong too. should be 576
Old 07-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #580
The Jackal
Coordinator

Danny, Bug, Chief, and JAG yet to vote
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:02 PM   #581
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I don't have anything specifically against hin, but I think I need to vote ntn out of self-preservation.

VOTE NTNDEACON

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #582
Danny
Head Coach

Chief why ntn and not bug to put yourself in third?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #583
Autumn
Head Coach

What's the chance that the wolves found out there isn't a seer in the game,and narc fake scanned a wolf to give himself super credibility?

Just sayin'.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #584
Danny
Head Coach

And why wouldn't narc just continue fake scanning people? I find it hard to believe there is no seer. That's never the role that gets cut
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #585
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
What's the chance that the wolves found out there isn't a seer in the game,and narc fake scanned a wolf to give himself super credibility?

Just sayin'.

I doubt that, not having a seer and letting the wolves know that would give them an insane advantage.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #586
Danny
Head Coach

It's too late today and I am not against our candidates, but I would definitely like to see Jag as a man of interest in the near future.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #587
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post

vote Chief Rum

Knitting? As with deadly needles? That is pretty suspicious
Old 07-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #588
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

well I will certainly change my vote if I need to to Bug. right now it wont help though
Old 07-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #589
Danny
Head Coach

Still a lot of time, I want to see what happens.

Vote Jag
Old 07-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #590
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Chief why ntn and not bug to put yourself in third?

I can keep that move in reserve if need be. I am going on the logic that only one player needs to be lynched today. By voting ntndeacon, I move myself two votes away from tying, three from the lead. If I vote Bug, I am still one vote away from a tie, two from the lead.

Plus, ntn's vote is on me. He can't do anything to improve the situation or lynch me further.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #591
Danny
Head Coach

Ok, that makes sense. FWIW, there is 0 chance I am voting Chief today with the other candidates out there.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #592
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 591:

ntndeacon 4 - The Jackal (464), Autumn (529), Lathum (574), Chief Rum (581)
Mrbug708 2 - Narcizo (567), CrimsonFox (576)
Danny 1 - mauboy1 (548)
JAG 1 - Danny (589)
Old 07-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #593
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Back from work and finished eating. Have a moment before I soak myself into the world of gaming for the rest of the night.

unvote danny
Old 07-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #594
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote mr bug
Old 07-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #595
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Alrighty, I'm semi-here. Gonna try to sort out a vote.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #596
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

deal me in I want to hear some trademark jag awesomeness (TM)
Old 07-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #597
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 596:

ntndeacon 4 - The Jackal (464), Autumn (529), Lathum (574), Chief Rum (581)
Mrbug708 3 - Narcizo (567), CrimsonFox (576), mauboy1 (594)
JAG 1 - Danny (589)
Old 07-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #598
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So D1 it was 2-2-2-1-1 DV-Narcizo-bhlloy-ntn-Autumn when ntn voted bhlloy to 3. I'm kind of neutral on that, could see it being a wolf move to set a villager as a candidate, but then everyone with two votes there was a villager so either this was a dandy place to slip in a vote or he didn't have much choice. D2 it's tied with three people and ntn at 1 each and ntn votes a fifth person to one vote. That seems a bit more positive to me.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #599
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I don't recommend doing analysis to Wheels on the Bus btw.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #600
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

LOL. The wolves on the bus go GRRR-GRR-GRRRR GRR-GRR-GRR.... that's the sound of the wolves...