Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #551
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Since I swithced with AE last night, would I be informed of any items that he received. I am thinking yes.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:16 AM   #552
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Since I swithced with AE last night, would I be informed of any items that he received. I am thinking yes.

That is a fascinating thought. Were you?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:19 AM   #553
path12
Coordinator

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about some people who don't seem to be attracting much suspicion as of yet. I think tomorrow is going to be interesting.

God I'm glad there's a game going again.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:20 AM   #554
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am confused. I may be drunk
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #555
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

God I'm glad there's a game going again.

me too
Old 06-29-2007, 05:19 AM   #556
Poli
FOFC Survivor

No wager? Then I demand Alan's forum title be changed from whatever it is right now to "goob" if I'm anything other than a villager at the end of the game.

Alan, I'm just a little sick and tired of your antics every game, "oh ardent is bad, I know it, I know it, I know it." Come on chicken little. Wait, that's the title I demand for him. I haven't been a wolf in 15 friggin months or so, yet every game you go on and on like some little old lady...like I stole your friggin rocking chair off the front porch, "woah is me...I'm alan t and I know all and see all...ardent is bad in every single game....don't provide me evidence that it's me being wrong, i'm too old and senile to believe it.

Chicken Little.

Just agree, Alan. It's that simple. It's no wager.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:20 AM   #557
Poli
FOFC Survivor

With that, I've got 10 minutes to change and get out of here. I'm out. You've been a great audience.

Alan, you better change your title after this game.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:30 AM   #558
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You better get your little think tank gassed up there, Alan. Come up with some little retarded wag the dog story about how you could swear you saw me out last night doing whatever.

You better come after me and kill me off. When you do, you better realize what a friggin goob you are. When you do, you better apologize for it. And you better change your title.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:32 AM   #559
Poli
FOFC Survivor

And as I'm putting my shoes on here, thanks for the golden ticket there, willy wonka. There's no way a wolf will ever night kill me at this point, because either 1 you're the wolf or 2 you're doing their work for them in a day cycle.

So thanks, just call me Charlie friggin Bucket.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:11 AM   #560
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Lol, Ardent you're off your rocker. You're funny but you're out of your mind. I'm not sure I know what goob even means, but Chicken Little is kind of funny. Well, lets see what the cards have in store, I am hoping that I will find a way to watch you myself and be able to either condemn you or trust you with my own eyes
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:26 AM   #561
Barkeep49
Coordinator

You all awake in the morning. There was no screaming. No change. Is that for the better or for the worse?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:27 AM   #562
Barkeep49
Coordinator

For the weekend, I'm thinking we'll end today's vote normal time. Have a late deadline of Noon tomorrow for night actions, go from Saturday at noon to Sunday at 10:30 as a day and then get back on track, so we can finish this before the 4th, hopefully.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:31 AM   #563
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Wow.. incredibly busy night for me....

First of all, I was attacked last night by the wolves. I passed my necklace last evening as I said I had to, luckily someone else protected me. If someone can come on and tell me what they sent me last night that protected me (I know the answer, but want you to tell me to verify you are who you say), then you'll be much more trusted by me.

Unfortunatly it does not tell me anything about who my attacker was, just that this item protected me and has been used up (ie: I no longer have it).

In addition to that, I received two other items (randomly I suppose?) last night.

I think someone was either trying to frame Ardent with this move, or they assumed with me passing my necklace last night that I would be vulnerable to attack. I'm not going to say who I sent my necklace to, they know and I know and thats it. I wanted it to be somewhere that the wolves wouldn't expect it.

I have a department picnic in an hour or two, so might not be around a ton in the early afternoon. But should be here a good bit after that.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:06 AM   #564
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am a bit puzzled at the people who have popped in and didn't even comment on last night's occurance and then left without saying anything.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #565
Swaggs
Coordinator

I have nothing to report from last night and I currently have zero items.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:41 AM   #566
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I have nothing to report from last night and I currently have zero items.

Just to come clean, I used an item interceptor on you that I had gotten yesterday. When I posted above saying randomly I suppose, I am guessing one of those two items were meant for you and the other was meant for me. My PM didn't say anything about me having intercepted the item or such, it just said:

I was passed item X

I also received items Y and Z.

So you can blame your lack of items on me most likely. I didn't come out at the start stating I did that to you because I was curious to see what you said today. And nothing personal, I chose you as you were one of the ones near the low part of my trust yesterday. I don't know that you being honest about this means a whole bunch, but at least you were up front about it.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:44 AM   #567
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Also for those curious, I asked Barkeep about the item interceptor's usage yesterday. I asked if it could find out information about who passed the item to the person that I intercepted, and he informed me that the interceptor doesn't intercept items passed between players. Only the items randomly (or semi-randomly) handed out from the game.

So I couldn't use it in a way to try to catch a wolf passing an item to another wolf I was told.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #568
Swaggs
Coordinator

Well, that makes a little bit more sense to me.

At first, I thought maybe my PM had not come or that it had been forgotten, but then I re-read the rules and it made it seem like it was possible for there to not be enough items to go around. Then, I saw that you had received a couple of items and thought maybe it was some type of penalty for missing the vote two days ago.

Oh well... hopefully someone was able to use a wolf scanner and ID a wolf, or, at least, clear someone, because right now my CoT is comprised of me.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #569
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alan (or anyone), do you have a list of all three days' votes (including the changes) that you could post?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:04 AM   #570
path12
Coordinator

It was almost like Christmas this morning. Thanks for the items.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:05 AM   #571
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Wow.. incredibly busy night for me....

First of all, I was attacked last night by the wolves. I passed my necklace last evening as I said I had to, luckily someone else protected me. If someone can come on and tell me what they sent me last night that protected me (I know the answer, but want you to tell me to verify you are who you say), then you'll be much more trusted by me.

Unfortunatly it does not tell me anything about who my attacker was, just that this item protected me and has been used up (ie: I no longer have it).

In addition to that, I received two other items (randomly I suppose?) last night.

I think someone was either trying to frame Ardent with this move, or they assumed with me passing my necklace last night that I would be vulnerable to attack. I'm not going to say who I sent my necklace to, they know and I know and thats it. I wanted it to be somewhere that the wolves wouldn't expect it.

I have a department picnic in an hour or two, so might not be around a ton in the early afternoon. But should be here a good bit after that.

So you know who protected you? You will let us know if we try to lynch that person, won't you?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:06 AM   #572
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I don't have an easy one that includes the changes available to me. I can try to put one together when I'm back later, but I'm heading to my picnic in about 15 minutes so not really enough time beforehand to. The only lists I have is the final vote lists for each day.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #573
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't have an easy one that includes the changes available to me. I can try to put one together when I'm back later, but I'm heading to my picnic in about 15 minutes so not really enough time beforehand to. The only lists I have is the final vote lists for each day.

Understandable.

If it is easy, could you post them, so we can see if there are any patterns?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #574
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you know who protected you? You will let us know if we try to lynch that person, won't you?

No one protected me per say. Someone sent me one of the protection items last night which ended up saving my life. It doesn't tell me who passed it, just says I was passed item X. I'm hoping to add the person to my CoT by them telling me what they passed me. (I do know what item I received before it was destroyed last night). I would feel that person was 100% trusted as i don't see a wolf passing an item to me and then trying to kill me the same night.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:10 AM   #575
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Day 1:

(5) Daddy T – Lathum (57), Render (61), LSG (65), Ardent (116), GE (117)
(4) Render – Alan (62), Swaggs (72), DaddyTorgo (83), Passacaglia (84)
(1) Hoops – saldana (59)
(1) Path – NTN (64)
(2) Ardent – path (70), cronin (111)
(1) NTN – Hoopsguy (73)

No Vote: Rum

Day 2:

2 Ardent – path (191), cronin (323)
9 Cronin – ntn (294), hoops (279), ardent (292), saldana (300), LSG (317), pass (319), alan (333), lathum (341), GE (343)

No vote: Swaggs, Render

Day 3:

(6) Lonestargirl - Alan (405), Render (416), Swaggs (420), ntndeacon (442), ardent (481), saldana (484)
(4) Render - Lathum (431), path (471), render(488), GE (488)
(1) Saldana - Lonestargirl (397)
Old 06-29-2007, 10:15 AM   #576
Swaggs
Coordinator

Post #488 was GE voting for Render, so we can strike the render(488) from his total.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:20 AM   #577
Swaggs
Coordinator

Well, I have some thoughts about what I see from the voting history, but I'll wait a bit and see if someone learned anything interesting during their night actions before playing amateur detective, since I really don't have anything concrete to go on right now.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #578
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

IMO it seems like an attempted set up of Ardent. Especialy since AE stated he would be gone most of the day and not be here to defend himself.

I see no reason to change my vote from yesterday but I am going to wait until more possible info comes out
Old 06-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #579
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, looks like the ribs are taking a while. so more like another hour till I take off. Not that alot is happening right now...

Path and Lathum, either of you have anything to share that happened to you last night? Right now only Swaggs and I have shared.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:48 AM   #580
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

nothing happened to me
Old 06-29-2007, 10:49 AM   #581
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I passed an item.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #582
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I used an item yesterday (day )...passed one off at night, and recieved one.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:31 AM   #583
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

not much happening today

VOTE RENDER

I see no reason to change from yesterday
Old 06-29-2007, 11:58 AM   #584
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, looks like the ribs are taking a while. so more like another hour till I take off. Not that alot is happening right now...

Path and Lathum, either of you have anything to share that happened to you last night? Right now only Swaggs and I have shared.

Nothing happened except getting some items passed to me.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:29 PM   #585
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Back from my picnic for another 90 min or so until work is done.. I'm pretty suprised that there were only 2 posts while I was gone... Guess its been an incredibly slow day or something.

I'm holding off on placing my vote right now as I would like to give the person who passed me an item a chance to let me know it was them so I make sure I don't vote for them. I don't really have any issues voting Render today, but I would like to make sure it wasn't him who passed me the item last night first.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:25 PM   #586
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm not going to be around for a whole lot longer and it looks like nothing is shaping up.

Here are my observations from the vote totals:

-Path and cronin voted together on the first two nights.
-Golden Eagle has voted late each day. His was the deciding vote that sent DT to his death and preserved Render on Day 1. Each day afterwards, he placed a late, inconsequential vote. On day 2, it was a late pile-on for st.cronin. On day 3, a throwaway vote for Render, after LSG had a significant lead.

Those two are high on my radar. And, actually, I think there is something fishy about the path/ardent thing, still.

Right now, I'm going to throw a vote out and see what comes of it.

Vote Golden Eagle
Old 06-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #587
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am trying to figure out who I am going to vote for.. Right now my trust is really Path + whoever passed me my item last night. I don't know who that person was, but I have an ok guess of who it wasn't...

Roster

3. Lathum - Has been here, didn't say he passed me the item
5. path - Has been here, didnt say he passed me the item
8. Render
9. saldana
12. ardent enthusiast - Hasnt been here since results, but I highly doubt he would have protected me last night. He might have sent me a mail bomb, but not protection.
13. Swaggs - Didnt say he passed me the item
14. ntndeacon - Didnt say he passed me the item
15. Golden Eagle - I doubt he passed me the item due to voting against him yesterday, but not sure on this.

So unless it was someone who has been here but didnt want to say they passed it to me, that leaves either Render or Saldana as the likely ones who passed the item to me. So I really don't want to vote for either of them right now and risk lynching someone who I feel strongly isn't a wolf.

That leaves me the following to vote for:

Roster
3. Lathum
5. path
12. ardent enthusiast
13. Swaggs
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle

I'll remove path from the list, and despite all the hub bub last night will remove ardent from the list for now...

So unless more turns up I'm looking at one of the following for today:

Roster
3. Lathum
13. Swaggs
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle

I'll have to take off from work in about 20 - 30 minutes or so, so am hoping something happens before then. I don't know if I will be back tonight or not. If nothing develops between now and then, I'll put a vote out where I think it will do the most good in this list.

I might be back later, I am not sure. I just found out that my mother who moved up to Mass when all the recent medical stuff happened to help out just got a new teaching position at a local high school, so we are going out to celebrate for her
Old 06-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #588
path12
Coordinator

When I look at the vote totals GE's patterns stand out to me also, but what I find really interesting is the fact that Lathum was first to vote every day except when Cronin was on the line, then was a late pileon. Those two are my top two suspects right now, with Swaggs just under them.

VOTE LATHUM

I think he's playing his wolf game.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #589
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alan, you may have already posted this and I missed it, but do you know who sent you the item?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #590
Swaggs
Coordinator

I see Lathum and ntndeacon on now, did either of you guys use an item last night?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #591
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

Roster

14. ntndeacon - Didnt say he passed me the item

So unless it was someone who has been here but didnt want to say they passed it to me, that leaves either Render or Saldana as the likely ones who passed the item to me. So I really don't want to vote for either of them right now and risk lynching someone who I feel strongly isn't a wolf.

That leaves me the following to vote for:

Roster
3. Lathum
5. path
12. ardent enthusiast
13. Swaggs
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle

I'll remove path from the list, and despite all the hub bub last night will remove ardent from the list for now...

So unless more turns up I'm looking at one of the following for today:

Roster
3. Lathum
13. Swaggs
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle

I'll have to take off from work in about 20 - 30 minutes or so, so am hoping something happens before then. I don't know if I will be back tonight or not. If nothing develops between now and then, I'll put a vote out where I think it will do the most good in this list.

I might be back later, I am not sure. I just found out that my mother who moved up to Mass when all the recent medical stuff happened to help out just got a new teaching position at a local high school, so we are going out to celebrate for her

This is cuz I did not send you the item. I sent one item and I sent it to path.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:55 PM   #592
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, you may have already posted this and I missed it, but do you know who sent you the item?

No idea who sent it. I know what the item was, and they know what it was.. Im hoping the person will admit to it as they'll be instantly trusted by me.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #593
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
When I look at the vote totals GE's patterns stand out to me also, but what I find really interesting is the fact that Lathum was first to vote every day except when Cronin was on the line, then was a late pileon. Those two are my top two suspects right now, with Swaggs just under them.

VOTE LATHUM

I think he's playing his wolf game.

I was very clear each day when I voted early that I had to work and there is always a chance I won't be back by the deadline. The day Cronin was lynched I was also clear I was trying to wait to hear from Ardent but I had to leave before he was online, I "piled on" Cronin because I wanted to decrease the chances of a wolf getting his item (s).

I think right now you are way to trusted in this game and I would vote for you but I know that would be a waste today.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:58 PM   #594
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
This is cuz I did not send you the item. I sent one item and I sent it to path.

Just a process of elimination more than anything. We have at least two wolves left, and I feel at least one has to be in the list of four that I put down. If it helps any, I didn't really have any bad vibes from you before making my list, only after I made my list you didn't really have anything that helped me feel ok about you either. If anyone in this game feels completely neutral its you. I just dont feel the trust for you that I have for path, and you haven't done anything yet that jumps out at me. The main thing helping you in my mind is the vote on cronin on day 2 that you made. Even though that alone isn't enough, it helps in my mind.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #595
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I took it as such Alan, I wanted to add to the info I had given earlier, and let path know where at least one of his items came from.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #596
saldana
Pro Starter

hey guys, i just want to let every one know i am flying today, which is why i am not on...i have a 3 hour layover in charlotte in about 90 minutes and will catch up then
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #597
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

have a good flight saldana
Old 06-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #598
Swaggs
Coordinator

Lathum, did you have a night action last night?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #599
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, did you have a night action last night?

a night action?

I passed an item if thats what you mean
Old 06-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #600
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't know if it is just me and I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, but rather making an observation, but it seems like a lot of folks are transferring items, rather than using them.

I don't have an item today, but I tried to use an item each of the first three nights. I guess maybe some of the items are pretty ineffective, but I really think we should be using them.