Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-16-2007, 11:30 AM   #601
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dola

thanks saldana. i will add that to my list. sounds likely it's cronin then.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #602
SnDvls
Pro Starter

so are we trying the theory of keep picking the same person to see what we get here with me viewing Alan again?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #603
saldana
Pro Starter

render, great job with the list....pretty much locked up the answer for me, and hopefully everyone will agree and cronin goes tonight...

with the murderer out of the way (crosses fingers), perhaps the place we should start looking for wolves is with the same list.. I have an issue with one person in particular that cleared someone that I also received in my PM...it appears to be the only clue that was repeated, which makes him my number one suspect
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:34 AM   #604
path12
Coordinator

As far as wolves go, anyone who specifically checked in as a nameless villager but then shows later that they are not aware of Peacock's identity is at the top of my list.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #605
path12
Coordinator

Dola, that should read nameless socialite.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #606
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Vote Saldana

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #607
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Saldana just said he cleared me and DT from his initial PM. I got DT on my initial pm, and Pass said the clues can not repeat themselves. Saldana just slipped up big time, and whoever linked him earlier in the day seems pretty much like a genius now.

Not sure if he is the murderer or a wolf, but he has to be one of the two.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:41 AM   #608
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
so are we trying the theory of keep picking the same person to see what we get here with me viewing Alan again?

you viewed alan before? I didn't have that piece of information!!

will redo. one moment. i assume he came back clean? or did you not get any information to that effect?
Old 08-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #609
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Saldana just said he cleared me and DT from his initial PM. I got DT on my initial pm, and Pass said the clues can not repeat themselves. Saldana just slipped up big time, and whoever linked him earlier in the day seems pretty much like a genius now.

nice catch Alan.

VOTE SALDANA
Old 08-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #610
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
you viewed alan before? I didn't have that piece of information!!

will redo. one moment. i assume he came back clean? or did you not get any information to that effect?

No, he didn't have a returned result on me. He offered my name as the suggestion last night, but instead got back some other info (room?) instead.

Only person who has cleared me so far of being the murderer is Saldana, whom you probably shouldn't trust what he says anyways based on my previous post.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #611
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Saldana just slipped up big time, and whoever linked him earlier in the day seems pretty much like a genius now.

Hello, that was me.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #612
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

actually SnDvls...IIRC you didn't get any information about Alan, and the reason I have you viewing him again is because you're essentially clear of being the murderer, where Alan is not and I want to see what someone whom we have that trust in says.

and yes, i see a Alan vs. Saldana showdown here as each claims the other lied about receiving me in a PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #613
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I just want to be clear: saldana might be a wolf but he is NOT the murderer. He was one of the two initial people I got, the other being Lathum, who we already know I was telling the truth about.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:49 AM   #614
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Changes to my list for two people

**CRONIN & SCHMIDTY **

st. cronin VIEW oliegirl
Schmidty VIEW SnDvls
Old 08-16-2007, 11:51 AM   #615
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I just want to be clear: saldana might be a wolf but he is NOT the murderer. He was one of the two initial people I got, the other being Lathum, who we already know I was telling the truth about.

don't worry Barkeep. I don't think the suspiscion is going to swing your way as of yet on that account if he is a wolf. we all understand the split-scan thing. it might raise you up a notch, but you won't be next on the block or anything
Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #616
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Changes to my list for two people

**CRONIN & SCHMIDTY **

st. cronin VIEW oliegirl
Schmidty VIEW SnDvls

What makes you think I will actually play this way?

knives out
Old 08-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #617
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
What makes you think I will actually play this way?

*shrug* don't if you don't want to. it will just raise suspiscion of you if you don't though.

i put the list out there as a public-service, to try to get maximum coverage to help Mr. FBI-dude do his job and catch the murderer. If you want to go off and do your own thing, go right ahead.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #618
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
actually SnDvls...IIRC you didn't get any information about Alan, and the reason I have you viewing him again is because you're essentially clear of being the murderer, where Alan is not and I want to see what someone whom we have that trust in says.

and yes, i see a Alan vs. Saldana showdown here as each claims the other lied about receiving me in a PM.

that's fine, but it appears with a Saldana lynch tonight it will be all cleared up then too. I have no problem verifying this in my night action.

Alan - it was weapon info I got back last night (relover) which if I have my notes correct you offered up originally, hench my point of choosing you and something you offered up and something I already knew (room)
Old 08-16-2007, 11:57 AM   #619
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

sort of figured you wouldn't be helpful with it anyway cronin, which is why i placed you on a low-priority target. do your own thing if you want...**edited before posting...RL issues influencing posting**
Old 08-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #620
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
that's fine, but it appears with a Saldana lynch tonight it will be all cleared up then too. I have no problem verifying this in my night action.

Alan - it was weapon info I got back last night (relover) which if I have my notes correct you offered up originally, hench my point of choosing you and something you offered up and something I already knew (room)

Yep, Revolver was on my initial PM. I gotcha now.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #621
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

can't hurt to have the verification though. and literally everyone else is covered...except oliegirl who i'm not worried about horribly, and ntn who i viewed myself and i of course trust myself.

actually SnDvls...you could check out cronin if you want. if saldana is a wolf as we suspect, and not the murderer, one of Alan/CR/cronin is still likely the murderer. And we should know a bit more about Alan & CR, but cronin is in a blind-spot and is playing seemingly a very villager-unfriendly game
Old 08-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #622
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
render, great job with the list....pretty much locked up the answer for me, and hopefully everyone will agree and cronin goes tonight...

with the murderer out of the way (crosses fingers), perhaps the place we should start looking for wolves is with the same list.. I have an issue with one person in particular that cleared someone that I also received in my PM...it appears to be the only clue that was repeated, which makes him my number one suspect

Quote:

yeah, this makes perfect sense....slip up by naming the same person you named, and then be the first person to point it out...about myself....

this would be one of those moments that Chief Rum was talking about....catching people in lies they made earlier....which is exactly why i didnt reveal my clues right away.

if you all want to believe that i would be that bad of a player to name someone that had already been named, and then point out that fact, go right ahead...i will gladly trade my socialite life for alan's wolf one.

today = vote cronin
tomorrow = vote alan t
Old 08-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #623
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, for those of you voting me, there is way more evidence against cronin as the murderer than there is for me as a wolf....and the murderer is much more important for us to kill since he hits at 100% everynight....do all yourselves a favor and lynch him tonight...kill me tomorrow if you think its necessary.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #624
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I think we are on a good plan for tonight...DT's list is great and should give us a ton of information and hopefully help Mr. FBI out.

I'll be surprised if cronin doesn't turn out to be a wolf or the murderer.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #625
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
yeah, this makes perfect sense....slip up by naming the same person you named, and then be the first person to point it out...about myself....

this would be one of those moments that Chief Rum was talking about....catching people in lies they made earlier....which is exactly why i didnt reveal my clues right away.

if you all want to believe that i would be that bad of a player to name someone that had already been named, and then point out that fact, go right ahead...i will gladly trade my socialite life for alan's wolf one.

today = vote cronin
tomorrow = vote alan t

Uhh.. I hate to break it to you, but it was my idea when I revealed my information to try to catch people in lies by encouraging everyone to reveal. I don't know how you messed up or why, I'm betting this is a distraction to save Cronin's life who I also was onto earlier today when I suggested everyone go after either Chief, myself or Cronin as the murderer.

I'll love to know if it is a distraction or a real slip up, but doubt that I will find that out until after the game.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #626
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola, for those of you voting me, there is way more evidence against cronin as the murderer than there is for me as a wolf....and the murderer is much more important for us to kill since he hits at 100% everynight....do all yourselves a favor and lynch him tonight...kill me tomorrow if you think its necessary.

this is a legitimate point, and why we need to worry about the murderer. he gets 100% kill.

UNVOTE SALDANA

i want to go to lunch and think about what he pointed out about not being that bad of a player. because really...neither of them are that bad to make this kind of mistake, so i'm not sure where I want my vote to go, and i don't want to end up starting a run on someone that can't be undone.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #627
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

So can you explain then why Alan and you both are claiming to have cleared DT as the murderer from your initial PM's? (when we've been told that no initial clues match).
Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 PM   #628
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

thanks oliegirl! took me a solid 45 minutes i was supposta be doing real work!!

i can see alan's point and also saldana's point.

right now i think i'm leaning towards believing alan, as his play has been less wolf-ish all game, and the explanation re: a distraction for cronin makes some sense.

but like i said, i want to walk down, get some pizza, eat some pizza, and ponder.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:11 PM   #629
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I think we are on a good plan for tonight...DT's list is great and should give us a ton of information and hopefully help Mr. FBI out.

I'll be surprised if cronin doesn't turn out to be a wolf or the murderer.

I feel like quite the contrarian this game, but I don't think DT's list does much of anything. We've already narrowed the list down to two. Mr Green can choose whichever of them he wants -- besides, we're probably going to lynch one of the two suspects today so Mr. Green has very little to do.

It is busywork that appears to help while accomplishing nothing. And DT is one of the people who checked in as a nameless socialite yet does not seem to know Peacock's identity. He is one of my three wolf candidates.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #630
path12
Coordinator

The other two are Telle and Crim, by the way.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:13 PM   #631
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
and the murderer is much more important for us to kill since he hits at 100% everynight

This is just wrong. Essentialy EVERY player in the game is a low-level seer hunting for the murderer. Focusing on the murderer is exactly what the wolves want us to do.

Where I stand: I believe saldana is the murderer, and Barkeep is a wolf. If we lynch barkeep today, and he turns up as a wolf, we can lynch saldana tomorrow (assuming there isn't somebody ready to accuse). If we can lynch barkeep today and he turns up villager, there may still be somebody with the cards to accuse saldana tomorrow - or, there may be x number of people willing to say "saldana is not the murderer."

Either way, I think its a poor play to lynch saldana today.

knives out
Old 08-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #632
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
can't hurt to have the verification though. and literally everyone else is covered...except oliegirl who i'm not worried about horribly, and ntn who i viewed myself and i of course trust myself.

actually SnDvls...you could check out cronin if you want. if saldana is a wolf as we suspect, and not the murderer, one of Alan/CR/cronin is still likely the murderer. And we should know a bit more about Alan & CR, but cronin is in a blind-spot and is playing seemingly a very villager-unfriendly game

How am I not covered? Just out of curiousity? Neon cleared me from his original PM, and I cleared Jonathan Ezarik (sp?) who we all know from last night was a socialite...which of course proves that I'm not lying.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:28 PM   #633
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
How am I not covered? Just out of curiousity? Neon cleared me from his original PM, and I cleared Jonathan Ezarik (sp?) who we all know from last night was a socialite...which of course proves that I'm not lying.

you are not covered in that no one is "scheduled" to view you tonight.

and to play devil's advocate here (not that I don't or do trust you) everyone including the wolves and murderer got initinal clues (I believe that is what was hashed out yesterday in the first 5 pages) so you clearing Jonathan doesn't mean much as we all got something/someone/somewhere in our initinal PM. Same applies to Neon.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:29 PM   #634
path12
Coordinator

*knocks on monitor* Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

VOTE DADDYTORGO
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #635
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
you are not covered in that no one is "scheduled" to view you tonight.

and to play devil's advocate here (not that I don't or do trust you) everyone including the wolves and murderer got initinal clues (I believe that is what was hashed out yesterday in the first 5 pages) so you clearing Jonathan doesn't mean much as we all got something/someone/somewhere in our initinal PM. Same applies to Neon.

Ah, I misinterpreted the "covered" comment.

And you are right, but the fact that JE is dead and my statement clearing him is confirmed surely counts for something, right?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:34 PM   #636
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
*knocks on monitor* Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

VOTE DADDYTORGO

This, I'm not sure I get.

knives out
Old 08-16-2007, 12:34 PM   #637
Swaggs
Coordinator

So, I know I'm not being very active this game and I apologize, but what exactly do I need to submit to Pass to "view Crim?"
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #638
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Ah, I misinterpreted the "covered" comment.

And you are right, but the fact that JE is dead and my statement clearing him is confirmed surely counts for something, right?

What, exactly, does it count for? That you knew he wasn't the murderer?

knives out
Old 08-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #639
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
So can you explain then why Alan and you both are claiming to have cleared DT as the murderer from your initial PM's? (when we've been told that no initial clues match).

one of us is lying...what i am proposing for all to look at is, if i were the one lying, why in the blue hell would i have also pointed it out, thus incriminating myself?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #640
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm out til close to lynch. If I'm the one that's got to go, so be it. Won't tell us much at all, though.

knives out
Old 08-16-2007, 12:48 PM   #641
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
This, I'm not sure I get.

I think you're probably the murderer, so I wouldn't expect you to.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #642
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
one of us is lying...what i am proposing for all to look at is, if i were the one lying, why in the blue hell would i have also pointed it out, thus incriminating myself?

Thats actually what I brought up. Why would you do this? My guess is that you are trying to save Cronin by adding a distraction. I know you are lying, you know that I know you are lying and while I was fairly fixated on Cronin all morning, this was the way to get me off of him.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #643
path12
Coordinator

Let me explain again where I'm coming from.

1) Nameless socialites know the identity of Peacock.

2) Certain people have checked in specifically as vanilla or nameless socialites.

3) Certain of those people have demonstrated in subsequent posts that they are not aware of Peacock's identity.

4) I then assume they have a nefarious reason for lying about being a nameless socialite.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #644
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

voting for me path? that makes absolutely no sense.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #645
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Let me explain again where I'm coming from.

1) Nameless socialites know the identity of Peacock.

2) Certain people have checked in specifically as vanilla or nameless socialites.

3) Certain of those people have demonstrated in subsequent posts that they are not aware of Peacock's identity.

4) I then assume they have a nefarious reason for lying about being a nameless socialite.

stop and think about #5 ?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #646
SnDvls
Pro Starter

question for everyone:

I'm not looking for you answers, just a number

Of the 3 things you submitted last night to Pass (Who/Where/What) how many clues did you get back?

If you did like I did and put in info you already knew don't include that. It just seemed odd to me that I put in two unknowns and only got back one result and want to see if that held true for everyone else too.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #647
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oliegirl: by "covered" i meant "being confirmed non-murderer a second time"
Old 08-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #648
path12
Coordinator

Number 5 is that they could possibly be a socialite. However, they should have checked in that way, as others did, since there are plenty of roles out there.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 PM   #649
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
So, I know I'm not being very active this game and I apologize, but what exactly do I need to submit to Pass to "view Crim?"

a who, with what & where....kinda like Clue the game actually
Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 PM   #650
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
question for everyone:

I'm not looking for you answers, just a number

Of the 3 things you submitted last night to Pass (Who/Where/What) how many clues did you get back?

If you did like I did and put in info you already knew don't include that. It just seemed odd to me that I put in two unknowns and only got back one result and want to see if that held true for everyone else too.

One.