Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2006, 06:56 PM   #651
Blade6119
Coordinator

As long as you analyzed all of the arguments out there, ill respect your decision. I may not agree with or like it, but i can ask no more then you truly weighed the facts and came to the best conclusion you can.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:59 PM   #652
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Sigh.

Well, turns out I forgot it's Friday night and I have plans so I must leave for the night.

I honestly have gone back and forth, back and forth since this afternoon. Even now, I am only 51/49 towards one way or the other...

Vote Blade

Nothing against you Blade. The reason is simply maybe Gramm plays the game similar to the way I do. In the last game (and my first ever), I was the BG and just about the same thing happened. A wolf declared himself the BG and I had a reaction very similar to that of Gramm's. I sat for a few minutes and gathered my thoughts before I counter'ed the fake BG's claim. I was in shock as well and so if Gramm reacted that way, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Again, nothing against yourself Blade and don't take any offense to it. You honestly have come up with some very strong valid points and if I were to turn out wrong, I won't be all that surprised.

P.S. I have to step out for the night but if someone wants to IM me the results on my AIM, my screenname is KKittles21 , I would love to know if I guessed right. It would be much appreciated

Best of luck fellow prisoners...
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:01 PM   #653
Blade6119
Coordinator

Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #654
Swaggs
Coordinator

Catching up...
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:21 PM   #655
Swaggs
Coordinator

I am half thinking that we should just lynch LSG because she seems shady this game, like she is likely the quiet partner to Blade or Gramm. If we kill her, then we have a shot tonight, since our bodyguard would still be alive with a 1-in-5 chance to make a block tonight. But those odds are worse than the 50/50 of Blade or Gramm.

Also, probably just sour grapes because she voted for me earlier.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #656
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Sigh.

Well, turns out I forgot it's Friday night and I have plans so I must leave for the night.

I honestly have gone back and forth, back and forth since this afternoon. Even now, I am only 51/49 towards one way or the other...

Vote Blade

Nothing against you Blade. The reason is simply maybe Gramm plays the game similar to the way I do. In the last game (and my first ever), I was the BG and just about the same thing happened. A wolf declared himself the BG and I had a reaction very similar to that of Gramm's. I sat for a few minutes and gathered my thoughts before I counter'ed the fake BG's claim. I was in shock as well and so if Gramm reacted that way, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Again, nothing against yourself Blade and don't take any offense to it. You honestly have come up with some very strong valid points and if I were to turn out wrong, I won't be all that surprised.

P.S. I have to step out for the night but if someone wants to IM me the results on my AIM, my screenname is KKittles21 , I would love to know if I guessed right. It would be much appreciated

Best of luck fellow prisoners...

Neuqua, you're very fortunate, not many people can play 2 games and both games have an important role. Frankly, I'm a bit envious.

Anyway, I can IM you. I can imagine the conversation with your buddies:

*ring ring*
Neuqua: Oooh, hold on fellas, I've been waiting for this IM. This IM will confirm whether or not we nabbed a wolf tonight.
Friends: Umm... what are you talking about?
Neuqua: I'm playing this game on a forum where we have to look for wolves based on posts. So far, they have set a booby trap where someone died from getting their hand chopped off... (on and on and on)
Friends: Uh... okay.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:25 PM   #657
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I am half thinking that we should just lynch LSG because she seems shady this game, like she is likely the quiet partner to Blade or Gramm. If we kill her, then we have a shot tonight, since our bodyguard would still be alive with a 1-in-5 chance to make a block tonight. But those odds are worse than the 50/50 of Blade or Gramm.

Unless your going to vote gram, id support this. As the vote stands we lose in 30 minutes...if your not willing to lynch gram, im willing to do anything that involves at least me having a shot to stop them tonight.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:27 PM   #658
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

And she's not here to defend herself... that kinda sucks. It's a good idea though. But since Neuqua and LSG will not be here during lynch, then 3 out of the 4 of us will have to go with it.

Way to throw a monkey wrench in it
Old 10-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #659
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
And she's not here to defend herself... that kinda sucks. It's a good idea though. But since Neuqua and LSG will not be here during lynch, then 3 out of the 4 of us will have to go with it.

Way to throw a monkey wrench in it

DC, if i swap will you? Right now nequa isnt going to swap, and i know LSG and gramat arent going to...would you swap with me, as unless we vote with swaggs for the tie, we lose in 20 minutes now
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:30 PM   #660
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm back,

Swaggs, please look at the points. Neuqua is right. It is initmidating to have something like that just thrown out. I read Blade's post about revealing and posted to talk it through. Somewhere in there I hit refresh and Blade had already revealed and that pulled Neuqua out.

I expected to see fast talker and bam I saw my role. Look at the times. I didn't go leave and strategize as Bush would say. I posted pretty quickly that I did not see his reveal as looking right. This happened not long after Blade hinted that he was the fast talker.

But when I called Blade on the fake, he said I have to go away for an hour and I'll be back. I know he said he went to class, but crap I was at work multi tasking too. Why is it okay for him to go to class and think about a response, but I didn't reveal soon enough. I said I thought he was a wolf pretty quick.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:32 PM   #661
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
DC, if i swap will you? Right now nequa isnt going to swap, and i know LSG and gramat arent going to...would you swap with me, as unless we vote with swaggs for the tie, we lose in 20 minutes now

Yeah, but what if LSG is a prisoner? Then we're pretty screwed no?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #662
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I'm back,

Swaggs, please look at the points. Neuqua is right. It is initmidating to have something like that just thrown out. I read Blade's post about revealing and posted to talk it through. Somewhere in there I hit refresh and Blade had already revealed and that pulled Neuqua out.

I expected to see fast talker and bam I saw my role. Look at the times. I didn't go leave and strategize as Bush would say. I posted pretty quickly that I did not see his reveal as looking right. This happened not long after Blade hinted that he was the fast talker.

But when I called Blade on the fake, he said I have to go away for an hour and I'll be back. I know he said he went to class, but crap I was at work multi tasking too. Why is it okay for him to go to class and think about a response, but I didn't reveal soon enough. I said I thought he was a wolf pretty quick.

You said my reveal didnt make sense, and you didnt have me pegged as a wolf. You talked the time away. I go to class, and dont talk, and you presume its because i am scheming against you. If there is one thing i have learned, its that in WW being away gets you killed. I would not step away unless i had to.

I just dont understand how that reveal doesnt look right is you talking through to I KNOW ITS A LIE...thats a fairly obvious and quick progression for me. Nequa might take time, since hes newer. Your a vet though, and you know i dont buy it.

Swaggs, if you vote against me we lose...please give me a shot to try and save us tonight!
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #663
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Not to mention I get killed in every head to head arguement in WW. I know Blade is better at this than me, I hate it and would not do this if I was not the bodyguard.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #664
Swaggs
Coordinator

Lord... this is a tough call.

Somebody break these outcomes down for me because I had a shit day at work and can't quite put it all together.

Is a Gramm/Blade tie better than just knocking out LSG, since I am by no means sure that she is a wolf. I just think she has played an odd game.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:34 PM   #665
Lorena
Unregistered

Swaggs, this is post 341, what changed between then and now?

Quote:
What is the case against LSG? I haven't seen her do too much out of the ordinary. I ask because I think she kind of got thrown under the bus in the Tombstone game for playing too cautiously. That seems to be her style so far, but she is new to WW and probably feeling things out.

A few people have voted for and mentioned her, but to me she hasn't really stood out as under the radar or suspicious just yet.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:34 PM   #666
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, but what if LSG is a prisoner? Then we're pretty screwed no?

Kind of...if shes a prisoner, we still have a shot of me blocking the night action. if you kill me, they have nothing to stop them. Killing LSG leaves us a small chance, killing me leaves us none. A tie leaves us with tonight and tomorrow...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #667
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Not to mention I get killed in every head to head arguement in WW. I know Blade is better at this than me, I hate it and would not do this if I was not the bodyguard.

Now your playing the pity card LSG was playing...i have more votes on me, so obviously your better right now. Its soo obvious, please help us swaggs...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #668
Lorena
Unregistered

doh, nvm, you just answered swaggs... strike my last post.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:36 PM   #669
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

No Blade, I did not like the prospect of facing you. And I think buying time for you to think is not a lose proposition for a wolf. Or I should say, why is it a losing propositon for a wolf, but not a villager.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:36 PM   #670
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Lord... this is a tough call.

Somebody break these outcomes down for me because I had a shit day at work and can't quite put it all together.

Is a Gramm/Blade tie better than just knocking out LSG, since I am by no means sure that she is a wolf. I just think she has played an odd game.

A tie would give us a shot to block tonight, and then a lynch tomorrow. Lynching LSG, if bad, would be great...if good, would at least give us the night.

lynching me will lose the game...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:37 PM   #671
Lorena
Unregistered

Damn, I'd hate to be swaggs right now. A vote for Gramm ties it.

Sorry, didn't mean to put pressure on you. I've been in that situation and it sucked.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:38 PM   #672
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No Blade, I did not like the prospect of facing you. And I think buying time for you to think is not a lose proposition for a wolf. Or I should say, why is it a losing propositon for a wolf, but not a villager.
Im not sure i follow...if your still implying my class was me just getting more time to think, and that i need an hour and a half to think up a defense, then wow. I hope swaggs helps so we can play chess tonight.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:39 PM   #673
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Now your playing the pity card LSG was playing...i have more votes on me, so obviously your better right now. Its soo obvious, please help us swaggs...

No, I'm talking about why I thought it through. What the heck is the amount of time it took me to post that you were a wolf? Is it even ten minutes?

Swaggs, If Blade goes free the wolves win.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #674
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Im not sure i follow...if your still implying my class was me just getting more time to think, and that i need an hour and a half to think up a defense, then wow. I hope swaggs helps so we can play chess tonight.

I'm just not as out front decisive as you. Taking some time to think is not bad.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:41 PM   #675
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No, I'm talking about why I thought it through. What the heck is the amount of time it took me to post that you were a wolf? Is it even ten minutes?

Swaggs, If Blade goes free the wolves win.

How so? If we lynch LSG and shes good, we have for you to block me supposedly. If shes bad, you can get me tomorrow. A tie, you get me tomorrow. Your not being very open to ideas, becuase only one, my death, means you win right now.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:42 PM   #676
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Swaggs, this is post 341, what changed between then and now?

Admittedly, a lot of it is probably because she says that she is almost 100% sure that I am a werewolf and then tried to switch the vote over from Blade to me. I know with 100% that I am not bad and, I think someone would have countered him by now if he was lying, so I know with pretty close to 100% certainty that he is not a werewolf.

So, I know I am not a wolf and that Neuq is not.

I know that Blade or Gramm is a wolf. The other is the bodyguard.

I know that you or LSG is a wolf. I believe you are not a wolf because, oddly enough, you voted for yourself. I think if you were playing with Blade or Gramm, they would have advised you against doing that, as it drew attention to you. I also think you wouldn't have been so frustrated if you had a veteran like Gramm or Blade to lean on.

What do you think? You would have to sub yourself for me in this scenario, I guess and put me in with LSG. I probably don't have as good of an alibi as you do, so I don't know what it looks like from your perspective.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:42 PM   #677
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm just not as out front decisive as you. Taking some time to think is not bad.

When something is as simple as hes lying, it is. For your grand scheme, sure...but i already had all the facts i needed from history. My role, my actions..i didnt have to think about any of them. I knew them...i can see later arguments, but if you had revealed first i wouldnt have had to think. I know my role, and my actions, and that takes no thought to recite them.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #678
Lorena
Unregistered

A few of LSGs posts seem contradictory, so I wouldn't doubt that she'd be a wolf.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #679
Swaggs
Coordinator

Blade, Gramm, DC, What are you thoughts on what I should do here? By my estimation I can either tie it, try to swing things to LSG (if all of you go along with it), or choose Blade? And the freaking game hinges on the decision.

I wish Neuq would have stuck around a bit longer.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #680
Blade6119
Coordinator

Swaggs, you have to tell us soon where your going...i dont mean to rush you, but 15 minutes left. Im happy with gramat or LSG, and likely either will result in a tie. If you are going to vote gram, we will lose. A tie and we have tomorrow to consider everything. Come on swaggs, im counting on you here
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #681
Swaggs
Coordinator

DC, what makes you believe Blade over Gramm because I am having a hell of a time differentiating between them right now?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #682
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

results will be a little late tonigth, we are about to have dinner
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #683
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, Gramm, DC, What are you thoughts on what I should do here? By my estimation I can either tie it, try to swing things to LSG (if all of you go along with it), or choose Blade? And the freaking game hinges on the decision.

I wish Neuq would have stuck around a bit longer.

I highly doubt gram, lsg,or nequa will swap...so whichever you pick we will likely end in a tie. I want that to happen, so i have a shot tonight and we can right the ship tomorrow. But i need to know which you pick so i can place my vote in alignment. If you vote me, its game over...if you vote LSG or gram, we likely end with a tie.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #684
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
How so? If we lynch LSG and shes good, we have for you to block me supposedly. If shes bad, you can get me tomorrow. A tie, you get me tomorrow. Your not being very open to ideas, becuase only one, my death, means you win right now.

I'm not open to ideas that you like because I know one thing. That is you are a wolf. I cannot deviate or I would be letting the village down.

The fact that you are willing to move off what you say you know is a wolf is not good.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #685
Swaggs
Coordinator

I mean one of them is really the bodyguard and one of them had the balls to make the claim, realizing that the endgame could result from it?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #686
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh man, I feel kinda weird about this... my gut has failed me a lot though.

unvote Grammaticus
Vote lonestargirl

LSG, if you're a villager, I'm real sorry.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #687
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Swaggs, you have to tell us soon where your going...i dont mean to rush you, but 15 minutes left. Im happy with gramat or LSG, and likely either will result in a tie. If you are going to vote gram, we will lose. A tie and we have tomorrow to consider everything. Come on swaggs, im counting on you here

That should say if you are going to vote me...my bad
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 PM   #688
Swaggs
Coordinator

Gramm, would you consider lynching LSG? Or is she your partner? Would you do that to keep alive?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 PM   #689
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not open to ideas that you like because I know one thing. That is you are a wolf. I cannot deviate or I would be letting the village down.

The fact that you are willing to move off what you say you know is a wolf is not good.

I am doing whatever i can to keep this game alive. As it stands, i die and we lose. I will do whatever it takes to prevent that, and if it means killing LSG i will gladly go down that route.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 PM   #690
Lorena
Unregistered

I don't believe blade over gramm... I'm having as difficult a time as you are swaggs.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #691
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I mean one of them is really the bodyguard and one of them had the balls to make the claim, realizing that the endgame could result from it?

Note he only made that claim after i concluded that both bad guys had to come from LSG, Gramat, and Swaggs...thats quite key, as in that situation what else could he do but try to counter my reveal.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:50 PM   #692
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE GRAMMATICUS

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:50 PM   #693
Swaggs
Coordinator

Now I am worried that DC and Blade might be together as wolves.

DC and Blade or Gramm and LSG...
Old 10-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #694
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Gramm, would you consider lynching LSG? Or is she your partner? Would you do that to keep alive?

I don't want to let Blade go. If we vote LSG and she is good, there are still TWO wolves. If we vote Blade there is only ONE wolf and we have better odds to win. I know he is a wolf. Please don't play games with it.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #695
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Swaggs, if you create a tie you can debate that all day tomorrow...if you fail to create a tie, we lose...decide quickly
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:52 PM   #696
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Please don't do this.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:52 PM   #697
Lorena
Unregistered

no wait, we would have learned NOTHING! if swaggs, blade and I vote for LSG, it's a tie!!

unvote LSG

fuck, I can't believe I didn't see that.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:53 PM   #698
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
no wait, we would have learned NOTHING! if swaggs, blade and I vote for LSG, it's a tie!!

unvote LSG

Without a tie we lose right now, as gramat, lsg, and nequa wont swap...either tie it or lose...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 07:54 PM   #699
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

The other wolf will move their vote at the last minute. It is a win for them!!
Old 10-20-2006, 07:54 PM   #700
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

unvote LSG

Plus Gramm can switch over and kill LSG at the last minute.