Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-14-2006, 12:02 AM   #651
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

On a side note, I've never watched Lost, but I've heard people getting so frustrated about the lack of answers for questions posed in the show. I'm just excited that a lot of answers will be revealed next episode (from the previews.. we find out what "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" actually means) and hopefully some more intriguing new questions.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 11-14-2006 at 12:02 AM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #652
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Though like I said, it IS a streach, but the name is very similar. It'll probably turn out that they picked a random Indian name and didn't realize how the first initial, last name was so similar to Sylar . Though I guess when you have a rabid internet fanbase, trivialities like this gain a far greater following than they were intended to.

I'm not so certain they didn't realize it. The writers seem too intelligent for that. More like they threw it in there deliberately, knowing some of the hardcore fans would pick up on it.

The pronounciation may be different though. I'll have to ask my fave professor, who's an Indian native, tomorrow about that.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:06 AM   #653
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I really liked this episode a lot, and I can't help but think that was partially due to the absence of the Petrelli / Nicky storylines.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #654
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Well I believe the last name is pronounced Aay-er, though I could be mistaken.

Though, look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyer

Wow.. I'm impressed; this could be the first show where fans may have to dig through Hindu philosophy to find out about a character . Apparently the Iyer people profess the advaita philosophy (according to Wikipedia). The advaita philosophy is explored here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita
Old 11-14-2006, 12:11 AM   #655
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I think it's had the right amount of pacing so far, personally. A good story, particularly one as complex as this one, should take its time in the telling. It reveals enough each week and builds enough each week to keep things moving, but it doesn't commit the mistake of rushing revelations.

Completely agree. My DVR missed the very ending. Did Hiro ever appear back in the normal timeline? What happened in the last 2 minutes of the show?
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #656
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Completely agree. My DVR missed the very ending. Did Hiro ever appear back in the normal timeline? What happened in the last 2 minutes of the show?

This is why I DVR Studio 60... mostly just to catch the last few minutes of Heroes.

(Spoiler Alert)

Basically Ando counts to five and Hiro doesn't come back, and nothing changes. Ando gets up and walks around, and on the pictures on the wall, the one with the waitress and her birthday cake now has Hiro on it. Meaning Hiro has gone back in time, but hasn't been able to change the present (or alternate timelines, but that may really be tough to resolve in this show).
Old 11-14-2006, 12:17 AM   #657
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:

Always put 2 min pad at the end when you tivo it.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:21 AM   #658
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Thanks. I had the DVR set to go 5 minutes late, but it didn't for some reason. For now on, I'm DVR'ing Studio 60 as well.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:22 AM   #659
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

So, how much do you want to bet that this attempt by Hiro to save the waitress is what he was refering to when he said timetravel can cause problems when future Hiro was talking to the Petrelli kid? I could be wrong, but I am thinking this is something that teaches Hiro a lesson about trying to change too much in the past.....
Old 11-14-2006, 12:28 AM   #660
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Well I believe the last name is pronounced Aay-er, though I could be mistaken.

Though, look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyer

Wow.. I'm impressed; this could be the first show where fans may have to dig through Hindu philosophy to find out about a character . Apparently the Iyer people profess the advaita philosophy (according to Wikipedia). The advaita philosophy is explored here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita

Fascinating stuff and good find!

Old 11-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #661
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Explain to me where you got this from? I never saw anything that indicated he stopped time, just his telekinetic powers.

Watch it again:
1. Hiro goes into the bathroom (interesting that Sylar waited for this, no?)
2. Girl is opening the can, suddenly drops dead with blood around her skull
3. Cut back out to the dining area, apparently no significant time has passed, the body is discovered and Hiro steps out. Sylar has disappeared from the table where he was sitting.

It doesn't work unless Sylar stopped time.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:20 AM   #662
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Watch it again:
3. Cut back out to the dining area, apparently no significant time has passed, the body is discovered and Hiro steps out. Sylar has disappeared from the table where he was sitting.

You do know what telekinesis is, right?
Old 11-14-2006, 07:32 AM   #663
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
You do know what telekinesis is, right?
So you think he sat in his chair and chopped her scalp open and then what? The brain floated across the diner to him?

I for one do not think he has time stopping ability and that Mr. Wednesday's reasoning is not enough to change my mind. I think he had enough time to kill her quickly.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:35 AM   #664
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Watch it again:

Sylar has been shown to possess numerous super powers. I don't think you can attribute stopping time as the only explanation, although the argument doesn't really further explain anything either. Maybe he turned himself into flatulence when no one was looking and flew into the kitchen. In any case, the waitress is dead.

The thing I wonder about, is when Hiro and the Waitress were discussing their "powers" with Sylar listening in, the waitress said "Lately I can remember all sorts of things", and then she asked Hiro if he felt he had any powers, to which he responded "I can teach Japanese". I wonder if he had said teleporting, if Sylar would've killed him too, or does Sylar have like a hitlist?

Also, Hiro most likely went too far in the past as he hasn't really honed his skill yet. What are the limitations though? I mean once he sharpens the skill, can't he just go back in time to Sylars birth and kill him? Does sylar have the same time travel skills? Wouldn't it be just a constant travel back further to kill the other?
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:48 AM   #665
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with the pacing of the show. So far things have progressed nicely. I don't mind spending time with the characters, letting them develop, get fleshed out, have some depth... It's all good.

As for this episode. Another good one.

I don't think the story HRG was talking about had anything to do with Sylar. I think had to with Claire's birth-parents who died as a result of his encounter with them. That left Claire abandoned and HRG took her in. HRG, so far, is sort of what I thought he was. He's a guy very devoted to his cause who is willing to use whatever means necessary (force, mind-wiping, coercision, you name it) to get done what wants or needs to get done. His methods may be extreme at times, but I think he feels he's doing it "for the greater good."

I don't blame him at all for shooting Isaac up. If it were my daughter, I'd do the same thing. I don't got no time for some sensitive artist guy to try and believe in himself or figure his shit out.

The mark on the neck of Ted and Parkman. HRG et al. put it there. As mentioned before, it could be the beginning of that symbol. Perhaps it's a mark to monitor progress? That was the initial marking, signifying they've been taken and examined. The add to the mark/tattoo as they further monitor the hero's progress. It would explain why Niki had the full mark and they had no interest in her when they found her.

As for Sylar and his powers. It's possible he could stop time to. They did seem to focus on his watch in a few shots. I deleted the ep., but perhaps there is some timeline that could be worked out. I could see him doing it without stopping time. Perhaps no one was paying attention to him, he sneaks in, removes the brain, and then heads out the back. That said, one would imagine brain removal would take some time. I don't think he can stop time either, but it's possible.

I hope it turns out that Mohinder doesn't have powers. I like his character more if he doesn't. So far, I haven't been annoyed at the number of people with powers. Other than the waitress, none of them are random. The neighbor girl, for example, was obviously a plant by HRG to monitor Mohinder and his father. Ted was brought into the story under the Sylar plotline because of the way he killed the doctor. So far, it all fits together pretty well.

I got chills as well. I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode. Should be grand.

As for the DVR, I start recording 5 minutes before and set it for 30 minutes after. I take no chances ever since the one time it went all pear-shaped on me.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:07 AM   #666
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
They did seem to focus on his watch in a few shots.

I think that was done so that the audience knew Syler killed Mohinder's father. If you recall, the watch face was shattered and the time stuck. Then in Mohinder's dream state, a shaded man kills Mohinder's dad by slamming his head against the window, in the process shattering the watch face, which we see is the same as the guy in the restaurant's.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #667
TRO
College Prospect

FWIW, I think the names are no where similar. Reading too much into things here I think.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:14 AM   #668
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
I think that was done so that the audience knew Syler killed Mohinder's father. If you recall, the watch face was shattered and the time stuck. Then in Mohinder's dream state, a shaded man kills Mohinder's dad by slamming his head against the window, in the process shattering the watch face, which we see is the same as the guy in the restaurant's.

Good catch! I recall seeing in the shot of Mohinder's dream which is why I thought of it. I don't remember seeing the watch face broken when he was in the diner, but that makes perfect sense. I do recall the time being the same. Ok, so that makes me think (even more so) that Sylar has no time stopping abilities. He could possess other powers that allowed him to move so sneakily, though I think, with telekenesis, he still could have killed her quite stealthy and escaped out the back with little notice. It seems he's carved out many a brain, so perhaps he's become pretty good at it.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 11-14-2006, 08:59 AM   #669
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Didn't you think it was clever that the waitress was operating a crude industrial can opener at the moment she had her skull opened and her brain removed?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:05 AM   #670
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalBumCover View Post
Didn't you think it was clever that the waitress was operating a crude industrial can opener at the moment she had her skull opened and her brain removed?

when the top fell in the can and we saw the blood running down her temple, I immediately thought "Dear god, she just opened her own head!", it just fit.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-14-2006 at 09:05 AM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #671
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

sort of interesting, from HeroesWiki.com, they have this memorable quote attributed to Eden:
Quote:
Suresh just left for India.
Then stop him.
I tried.
We both know you can try harder.

- Eden, Mr. Bennet

This now makes a whole lot more sense, seeing how she seems able to suggest people into doing stuff, and she didn't seem to want to use that power...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-14-2006 at 09:28 AM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:28 AM   #672
rkmsuf
Head Coach

screw the world

fuck the cheerleader
Old 11-14-2006, 09:40 AM   #673
Thomkal
Head Coach

A good episode with one potential exception. We've not see any paintings of the waitress before right? If so I just didn't like how Hiro and Ando just happened to end up in the restaurant with her and Syler being there at the same time. Just felt dropped in, and would have liked an introduction to her before this episode.

But it does bring up some question of how Sylar found out about the waitress having powers. Did he just follow Hiro and Ando there? Why then didn't he kill Hiro too?

But all in all a good episode with the cheerleader's father and the artist, finding out the neighbor girl has powers, the cop begins to unravel things, Mohinder getting more involved in the story with perhaps some powers of his own, etc. Next week looks to be even better.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #674
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Another thing...

Based on Isaac's paintings HRG already knows:

1) Who will kill Claire. (Sylar)
2) When it will happen. (Tomorrow night during the pep rally)
3) Where it will happen. (School auditorium)

What else does he really need from Isaac?

How he'll kill her? (Here's a hint: he'll cut her head open and take her brain). Why he wants her dead? (Another hint: She's a super and that's what he does). What he'll kill her with? (See hint #1).

I am trying to piece together what crucial bit of information HRG plans to get Isaac to paint. He seems to have enough information to at least try and stop this from happening.

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 11-14-2006 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:47 AM   #675
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
A good episode with one potential exception. We've not see any paintings of the waitress before right? If so I just didn't like how Hiro and Ando just happened to end up in the restaurant with her and Syler being there at the same time. Just felt dropped in, and would have liked an introduction to her before this episode.

But it does bring up some question of how Sylar found out about the waitress having powers. Did he just follow Hiro and Ando there? Why then didn't he kill Hiro too?

But all in all a good episode with the cheerleader's father and the artist, finding out the neighbor girl has powers, the cop begins to unravel things, Mohinder getting more involved in the story with perhaps some powers of his own, etc. Next week looks to be even better.

They showed a painting of the waitress in Isaac's room in this episode. Not sure if it's ever been shown before.

Yeah, it was all sort of random, but so was DL running into Hiro and Ando on the highway. It's sort of how this type of show (since "Lost") works.

Sylar does seem to have some way of knowing who has super powers. He could have gotten the information from the doctor's map. (Didn't Sylar have a similar map on his wall?) or perhaps he can "sense" it some how. Though if it were the latter, he would have likely gone for Hiro. Based on the former, he's sort of just making his way across the U.S., following the "map" and picking them off one by one (e.g., he's on his way from Midland to Odessa at the moment). If that were the case, there's no reason for him to think Hiro had any powers. He was just some random Japanese guy at the diner. Even if Sylar did know there was a super in Japan, it'd be quite a stretch to assume that Hiro was he.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #676
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Another thing...

Based on Isaac's paintings HRS already knows:

Good point, I never thought of that. Maybe he wants Isaac to tell him what he'll be wearing? What else is there to know. He seems to be in some sort of agency, why don't they just have a billion guys follow her around all night long and "fire at will" at Sylar? Or set some booby traps.

Thats right, i said booby traps!

Old 11-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #677
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
How he'll kill her? (Here's a hint: he'll cut her head open and take her brain).

Actually, that's in one of the paintings - didn't notice before this episode, but the one with her lying on the ground and blood everywhere - she's missing the top of her head.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:59 AM   #678
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd View Post
Good point, I never thought of that. Maybe he wants Isaac to tell him what he'll be wearing? What else is there to know. He seems to be in some sort of agency, why don't they just have a billion guys follow her around all night long and "fire at will" at Sylar? Or set some booby traps.

Thats right, i said booby traps!

Good point on the booby traps. They should suspend a giant rock from the auditorium ceiling and take Sylar out... Chester Copperpot Style!

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 11-14-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:06 AM   #679
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval View Post
Actually, that's in one of the paintings - didn't notice before this episode, but the one with her lying on the ground and blood everywhere - she's missing the top of her head.

that's the one that was finished by Peter, wasn't it?

FM
Old 11-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #680
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post

FM

Could be, don't remember.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:16 AM   #681
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval View Post
Could be, don't remember.

yup, it is.

Unfinished: http://heroeswiki.com/Image:Painting_unfinished.jpg

finished: http://heroeswiki.com/Image:Painting...e_murdered.jpg

FM
Old 11-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #682
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Quote:

FM
Yes. And the painting to which Isaac said "We need to save the cheerleader." Something to that effect.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:20 AM   #683
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Another thing...

How he'll kill her? (Here's a hint: he'll cut her head open and take her brain). Why he wants her dead? (Another hint: She's a super and that's what he does). What he'll kill her with? (See hint #1).

I am trying to piece together what crucial bit of information HRG plans to get Isaac to paint. He seems to have enough information to at least try and stop this from happening.
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering why the artist didn't say, "Hey, there was this one time when I ran out of heroin and this guy finished my painting..."
Old 11-14-2006, 10:31 AM   #684
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Another thing...

We know Syler is telekinetic, so I guess even though he knows when and where it'll happen, he needs to know who Syler actually is. Perhaps so he can get to Syler before the event is supposed to occur. Not sure he wants to tell Clairbear everything yet for whatever reason. Syler can kill people from across the room, so aside from just taking Claire and running, the only other option is to know who Syler is and stop him before he can get in close enough proximity to do his thing and vanish in a blink of an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
But it does bring up some question of how Sylar found out about the waitress having powers.

Syler's apartment had a map like Chandra Suresh's on his wall. So he probably know the waitress was there and had powers, but didn't know Hiro had powers.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:37 AM   #685
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Syler's apartment had a map like Chandra Suresh's on his wall. So he probably know the waitress was there and had powers, but didn't know Hiro had powers.

If Hiro had said he can teleport or time travel instead of saying "I teach japanese", I'm sure Sylar would've offed him as well.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #686
KevinNU7
College Starter

Some of Issac's pictures from last night that I think will be essential to next week.

Looks like Peter and Sylar get it on and Sylar throws/uses telikenisis to send some lockers his way.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:59 AM   #687
cschex
High School Varsity

Regarding the name of the Indian Dream Boy, I think that it's happenstance that it resembles Sylar's name. I've assumed, given the comic backgrounds of the creators and advisors on the show, that the name Sylar has been a clue as to the nature of of his powers, as psi- or psy- is the prefix associated with mind powers. Since it was confirmed in this episode that he indeed has telekenesis, I think it's just one more clue/in-joke.
cschex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:29 AM   #688
Izulde
Head Coach

Sylar's map had a buttload more people on it than Suresh's, though. Easily double, maybe even triple the amount, with a ton more threads.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:35 AM   #689
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7 View Post
Looks like Peter and Sylar get it on and Sylar throws/uses telikenisis to send some lockers his way.

Or perhaps it's Peter sending some lockers Sylar's way?

Remember, Hiro specifically came back from the future to tell Peter that he had to save the cheerleader. It seems like Peter's ability to absorb other's powers would be the most effective way to beat Sylar. Other than Hiro himself, I am not sure what any of the others would be able to accomplish against what we've seen Sylar capable of.

Here's how I see it going down: Peter some how convinces Nathan that they have to go to Texas. They fly there. Peter faces off with Sylar (perhaps Nathan is there too, but gets knocked out early on. I mean, he doesn't have a gun, he doesn't know karate, what can he do?) Peter either kills Sylar in the fight or drives him off some how, but appears to die in the process. Claire comes over to help him, he absorbs her power, and is healed up. Hiro and Ando arrive after the fight is over.

This is not a spoiler, just pure speculation. And probably very wrong.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #690
Izulde
Head Coach

From an email the Indian prof I know replied to my query about dream kid's name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by email
Iyer is a common last name in the South, Tamilnadu. Iyers are Brahmins. Iyer last name is definitely a clue of some sort; it sets up some sort of an expectation. There is a lot of Brahmin bashing in South India, much like the Catholic bashing in Renaissance and Jew bashing throughout history. It is similarly complex.

So a little bit more information to stack on to what we have from the Wikipedia articles

Old 11-14-2006, 12:53 PM   #691
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Or perhaps it's Peter sending some lockers Sylar's way?

It can be both throwing lockers at each other... I figure Sylar throws a locker or two, which grazes Peter's face giving him the 'scar' that Hiro knows about Peter.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:56 PM   #692
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Old 11-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #693
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf View Post
screw the world

fuck the cheerleader

Quote:

You must be very bored today.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:11 PM   #694
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
You must be very bored today.

yep

sorry, continue with tedious discussion
Old 11-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #695
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
yep

sorry, continue with tedious discussion

dude, we're not forcing you to come into this, or any other thread, you know...

FM
Old 11-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #696
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
dude, we're not forcing you to come into this, or any other thread, you know...

FM

frankie says relax froggy
Old 11-15-2006, 12:01 AM   #697
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Eden's powers remind of Wallflower's powers in New X-men. Wallflower had the ability to generate pheromones and she used them to alter the moods of people around her.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:14 AM   #698
Daimyo
College Starter

Can Peter absorb more than one power at a time? If so he should be more than powerful enough to defeat Sylar if all the heroes meet up in Texas.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #699
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
Eden's powers remind of Wallflower's powers in New X-men. Wallflower had the ability to generate pheromones and she used them to alter the moods of people around her.

That'd make sense, especially since Edan's name has the obvious connotation of Paradise attached to it.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:38 AM   #700
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Thanks. I had the DVR set to go 5 minutes late, but it didn't for some reason. For now on, I'm DVR'ing Studio 60 as well.

And thus, NBC's plan succeeds ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote