Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #801
hoopsguy
General Manager

As am I, Pennywise. There are two explanations that I see for this:

1.) Barkeep is a Sith
2.) The Sith figured they would wait another day for us to spar, as both Barkeep and I alluded to the fact that we were likely to vote for the other one today. If we are both Jedi, this works out nicely for them as they can move on to other targets while the rest of the people pick between us like they did between AE/Dubb yesterday.

Saldana, did we learn anything from searching Schmidty's quarters?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM   #802
hoopsguy
General Manager

And, of course, I recognize that the rest of you can make assumption #3, that I'm a Sith. I'm obviously not going to make that assumption since I know my role but everyone should have that as part of their logic in assessing the situation as well.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM   #803
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

1.) Barkeep is a Sith
2.) The Sith figured they would wait another day for us to spar, as both Barkeep and I alluded to the fact that we were likely to vote for the other one today. If we are both Jedi, this works out nicely for them as they can move on to other targets while the rest of the people pick between us like they did between AE/Dubb yesterday.

look
at
the
lightsabers.

Last edited by saldana : 03-06-2006 at 11:58 AM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #804
hoopsguy
General Manager

I figured Jedi, but wanted to know if there was more info like we got from Lathum, Eaglesfan, Superman=#54, etc. Without additional info, I assume he is an ordinary Jedi, nothing more and nothing less.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #805
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

1.) Barkeep is a Sith

I think #2 is more likely although obviously there is 3.) Hoops is a Sith.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #806
Desnudo
Coordinator

Dola, sorry didn't read down.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #807
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm going to hold off on voting for Barkeep initially. If anyone feels strongly about him as a Sith I'll be more than happy to listen. I did spend a lot of time looking at his posts from the first two days, but perhaps someone has a different take on them than I did. But I feel like I'm playing into the Sith hands by firing off a vote on him right off the bat.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #808
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm thinking the green saber means he was some type of a duke role, ouch!
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #809
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

1. Lathum - dead; lynched; Jedi
2. Kwhit
3. Hoopsguy
4. Grammaticus
5. TazFTW
6. EaglesFan27 - dead; murdered; Jedi
7. Tanglewood
8. Cartman
9. Kingfc22
10. Desnudo
11. Pennywisesb
12. StKelly52
13. Qwikshot
14. Barkeep49
15. Alan T - dead; murdered; Jedi
16. SnDvls
17. Ardent Enthusiast
18. Superman=#54 dead; lynched; Jedi
19. Dubb93 - dead; lynched; evil
20. JeeberD
21. SackAttack
22. McKerney
23. Schmidty - dead; murdered; Jedi
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #810
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

dola

Is the above post correct?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 03-06-2006, 12:35 PM   #811
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus

What is the significance of the green saber?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:35 PM   #812
hoopsguy
General Manager

Looks correct to me, Qwik
Old 03-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #813
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Well, I think we have to seriously consider hoops, barkeep, and myself at this point. Power players as I like to call it.

There's only one reason I can think of as to why all three of us are alive. The Sith among the three of us, and I believe there is one, wants to keep the heat off of him by keeping the other two around.

As a bad guy, I know I want to take out key players early and let the not so experienced players or vocal players have a shot to win the game for us. Three games ago, as a bad guy with dubb, we did this well. Despite being typically vocal "power" players, neither of us were really considered until the end.

I think the Sith between hoops and barkeep recognize this and realize that was a learning experience for some.

For example, let's say on day 1 night action I died. Day 2 night action hoops dies. The light shines squarely on barkeep. This could be reversed...Day 2 night action barkeep dies. Hoops looks bad, really bad...and he should, he's probably the Sith in this case.

I submit the only reason the three of us are alive is because one of those two are Sith. The last game in which all three of us were on the good side we won the game based of an increasing circle of trust. I feel one of the reasons we were around for so long was a relatively inexperienced group of wolves in that game. I highly doubt that's the case in this game. I think someone with a lot of experience is calling the shots.

I also have a feeling on one other person that voted for me, a strong feeling that I'll have to review posts for. A very strong feeling that this person is a Sith. However, if I don't feel I can prove it, I won't post it unless it appears I'm about to be lynched.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #814
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
What is the significance of the green saber?
The green lightsaber in KOTOR signified Jedi Consular – Knowledge and Negotiation. The best fit I can make is a Duke type role. That is also what Hoops had posted as his guess at green.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:57 PM   #815
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Hmm. A review of this person's posts does make me question him. Review his posts, and you'll find next to nothing of value. He comes in "finally" to vote me out near the end of the day, and probably thought he had me. I don't believe he's even posted since that vote, one way or the other...yet he has found time to post elsewhere. I'm still concerned about the hoops/barkeep...but I'm going this way. Please take the time to look at Taz.

Vote Taz

Old 03-06-2006, 01:02 PM   #816
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm going to look back, but I think we're still far aways from panic yet. While I mourn the passing of our Jedi brethren, I'm amazed that we still have very little in substance.

I think that each of us really need to elaborate on our picks before 9:30 tonight. The short pick just isn't going to do it. The problem with these games is that there is very little in the clue department.

So far we have 3 in the lead with Hoops, Ardent, and Bar. Everyone is leaning on how the vet players have lasted so long, well, they are vets for a reason. I wonder if their seer was able to first hit Eagle and set up the two for one kill. Their seer would be methodically hitting our better hidden players...I'm still awaiting some guidance from our seer, I'm sure if I read through the past conversations something, /something/ would by now be hinting someone who is solidly good (dead Jedi don't count).

This is just a waiting game sometimes until the seer reveals themself and points out one of the baddies.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #817
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Does everyone feel from the descriptions that the same Sith has made all night kills so far?
Old 03-06-2006, 01:10 PM   #818
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I'm going to look back, but I think we're still far aways from panic yet. While I mourn the passing of our Jedi brethren, I'm amazed that we still have very little in substance.

I think that each of us really need to elaborate on our picks before 9:30 tonight. The short pick just isn't going to do it. The problem with these games is that there is very little in the clue department.

So far we have 3 in the lead with Hoops, Ardent, and Bar. Everyone is leaning on how the vet players have lasted so long, well, they are vets for a reason. I wonder if their seer was able to first hit Eagle and set up the two for one kill. Their seer would be methodically hitting our better hidden players...I'm still awaiting some guidance from our seer, I'm sure if I read through the past conversations something, /something/ would by now be hinting someone who is solidly good (dead Jedi don't count).

This is just a waiting game sometimes until the seer reveals themself and points out one of the baddies.

Good points. I just hope our seer is using their skill wisely. I'm almost positive the reason both hoops and barkeep are around is because one of them is a Sith and is keeping the other around to cause confusion. AE's play towards Dubb has moved him up my trust list so at this point I'm probably leaning towards either a hoops vote or a barkeep vote.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:11 PM   #819
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Does everyone feel from the descriptions that the same Sith has made all night kills so far?

The thought has definately crossed my mind. The descriptions all seem to be of the same figure.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #820
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

That's really not good if that's the case. With still no sign of the seer, we have to hope it's self-preservation, and not that the Sith already got him.

I've been doing some thinking on the seer, and I'm wondering how useful the role is for us this time.

I remember a mafia game where there was a cursed - the Don's Son, I believe he was called - who showed up on seer scans as a villager until the conversion. Not knowing who the seer is (if there IS a seer at this point), I have to wonder if dubb a) was scanned, and b) if he was, if he showed up as villager or Sith sympathizer.

If he showed up as a villager, and if saldana is sticking to the canonical Sith-and-apprentice model, it's going to be tough to root the Sith out with a seer.

Tough enough that I hope there are more than two Sith, and that we have a seer. Although, numbers are both our enemy and our friend at this point. More Sith would make it easier for our seer to find them, but it would also put the Sith closer to victory. Catch-22.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #821
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Good points. I just hope our seer is using their skill wisely. I'm almost positive the reason both hoops and barkeep are around is because one of them is a Sith and is keeping the other around to cause confusion. AE's play towards Dubb has moved him up my trust list so at this point I'm probably leaning towards either a hoops vote or a barkeep vote.

True enough, but AE's also making a play towards Taz right now.

What does that mean for the hoops/barkeep showdown?
Old 03-06-2006, 01:21 PM   #822
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

No, hoops is making a play towards Taz
Old 03-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #823
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Hmm. A review of this person's posts does make me question him. Review his posts, and you'll find next to nothing of value. He comes in "finally" to vote me out near the end of the day, and probably thought he had me. I don't believe he's even posted since that vote, one way or the other...yet he has found time to post elsewhere. I'm still concerned about the hoops/barkeep...but I'm going this way. Please take the time to look at Taz.

Vote Taz

I'm sorry. I understand that my vision isn't what I wish it were, but if hoops is leading the charge, ardent is certainly following.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #824
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yes, I agree with Gram and Penny that the same figure is doing the killing each night. Based on the movies, different Jedi/Sith all have their own different styles. And each night we have seen a warrior with two blades - I would be very surprised if Saldana is just having every Sith fight with two weapons.

So what do we take from the idea that the Sith have the same guy doing the killing each night? Are the other Sith (one or more) also taking some other kind of night action? Is only one Sith out of the faction capable of killing during night actions?

Also, I am dying to know if the Sith knew about Dubb. Not that I'm expecting anyone to have a definitive answer on this, but it is hard to know how much value there was in the voting patterns from yesterday without knowing:
1.) Is AE a Sith (I don't think so at this point)
2.) Did the Sith know about Dubb and/or did Dubb know about the Sith?

Based on Dubb's votes for Lathum/Lathum/Ardent I am leaning towards him knowing the identities of the Sith.

Finally, what stock do we place in the people who did not vote yesterday? Pennywiseb, Kingfc22, and Stkelly? If they were Sith, and they knew about Dubb, they would have had a lot of incentive to get their votes in before the deadline. Is it wrong that I'm giving these guys a tad more trust for missing a vote? Probably, but ...
Old 03-06-2006, 01:28 PM   #825
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm positive that I'm not leading a play towards Taz. That is Ardent in Post #815, which is the only vote on the record so far today.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:32 PM   #826
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Yes, I was wrong, it was AE indicating a look at Taz.

Also Eaglesfan in the bonded role had a Emerald green lightsaber blade. I guess we do not know what color Alan had, but probably green
Old 03-06-2006, 01:32 PM   #827
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

doa, Sack you seemed to know a bit about the bonded thing. What do you think all of this means?
Old 03-06-2006, 01:34 PM   #828
SackAttack
Head Coach

Gramm, everything I know about the Force Bond comes from playing KOTOR II, and what they had to say about it.

As far as "all of this," to what specifically are you referring? The presence of the vets? The similar silhouette making the night kills? The indigestion I got from last night's pizza rolls?
Old 03-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #829
hoopsguy
General Manager

Assuming there is a seer in this game then I would have expected him to scan either me or Barkeep by now, if not both of us.

I generally agree with the logic that the Sith are leaving Barkeep and me around for a reason, although I'm not sure that it is to provide cover.

Ardent - left because he was nearly lynched last night, hope that this would be picked up today

Hoops/Barkeep - 2nd day in a row promising a showdown between the two

Now if we are all still around two days from now I'll be considerably more skeptical. But I'm not yet at the point where I want to lynch a good player because the Sith didn't lynch that good player.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #830
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Yes, I was wrong, it was AE indicating a look at Taz.

Also Eaglesfan in the bonded role had a Emerald green lightsaber blade. I guess we do not know what color Alan had, but probably green

Oh. I'm guessing this is what you meant by "all of this."

A Jedi's lightsaber color can indicate the general path he follows within the Force, but I doubt very much if the colors are specific to their roles.

I think with the traditional colors, saldana is pointing us in a general direction, but I think the specific lack of roles may be designed to obfuscate the picture for the Sith remaining. They won't know who they've killed, beyond that the person is Jedi, except in extenuating circumstances, such as the EaglesFan27/AlanT kill.

Schmidty's blade may indicate that he was the duke or the seer.

It may be saldana having a blast with mind games.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:41 PM   #831
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
True enough, but AE's also making a play towards Taz right now.

What does that mean for the hoops/barkeep showdown?

That my friend is the million dollar question.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:46 PM   #832
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
That my friend is the million dollar question.
I would hope it means we'll take a chance on Taz, and see if the Sith let one of the three of us live another night.

Regardless, one of the three of us is likely Sith.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #833
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I would hope it means we'll take a chance on Taz, and see if the Sith let one of the three of us live another night.

Regardless, one of the three of us is likely Sith.

Well, Taz is definately a risk at this point. You moved up my trust list, so out of you three, AE, Barkeep, and Hoops, I'm pretty sure its a 50-50 chance of hitting a sith between the latter two.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:51 PM   #834
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, think we are moving far enough in the game to start publishing some form of trust list. Because I'm at least starting to see some differentiation in terms of what I'm viewing:

Absolute Trust:
me and the dead Jedi

High Trust:
none

Medium Trust:
none

Low Trust:
Ardent (kept his vote on himself towards the end, was opposed by a non-Jedi)
mckerney (deciding vote last night, would be higher if we knew relationship between Dubb/Sith)

Marginal Trust:
Kingfc22, Pennywiseb, Stkelly (no votes in race involving a non-Jedi)

No Trust:
Anyone not explicitly listed here

Distrust:
Barkeep - mostly paranoia, coupled with him targeting me repeatedly
Old 03-06-2006, 01:56 PM   #835
hoopsguy
General Manager

Penny, if you think it is 50/50 then you should cast a vote for me or Barkeep. Not that I'm wild about that idea, because it places me at risk, but a 50% chance is significantly better than our odds on a random player.

I posted my thoughts on this back in Post #829. Suffice it to say, I'm a long way from 50% with Ardent (among my most trusted at the moment, despite voting for him yesterday) and Mckerney. And I'm not nearly 50% on Barkeep (maybe 33%) even though that is where I would go with my vote if I had to cast it now.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:58 PM   #836
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I'm going to bring up my Qwikshot concerns again. I've already laid out in previous posts my reason for voting for him.

I just seems really strange to me that after getting a lot of votes the first two days, I was the only one to vote on him yesterday, and there was almost no discussion on him prior to yesterday's vote. The lack of reponses to my questions about why the discussion fell to almost zero were not answered. Is this because the other Siths now know that he is a Sith as well?
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:02 PM   #837
Desnudo
Coordinator

My problem with this whole scenario is we are letting it play out perfectly. So we lynch either Hoops or Barkeep tonight. FWIW, the probability of getting a Sith is only 50/50 if one is a definitely a Sith. Include the 3rd scenario where both are Jedi and the probability of us getting a Sith drops.

If whoever is chosen turns out to be Jedi, where does that leave us? The next guy goes tomorrow. You couldn't ask for a better scenario if you're Sith. I feel sort of over the barrel here since I don't see any other people that are begging to be lynched.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:03 PM   #838
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Sack, yes I meant what did you think about Scmidty having a green blade means along with eaglesfan. I was thinking the bonded thing may apply here as well.

Hoops, I am concerned that we may have lost our seer with Lathum. He spoke of being the strongest force user and he did not change the vote. I know his blade was pink and not yellow. If he was not the seer, he was something.

Saldana, what color were Taz and Tangle’s blade. They engaged Lathum, but you did not describe the color of their blade. Also, did we search Lathum’s room? If so, what did we find?
Old 03-06-2006, 02:05 PM   #839
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, this stinks. I hate dying so unceremoniously. Good luck guys.

(Good touch with the profanity stuff, saldana )
Old 03-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #840
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cartman, the only thing that has changed on my thoughts on Qwik from Day 2 (when I voted for him) to Day 4 is this:

- we have had two more days to get scans from the seer
- we have two more days of voting records to analyze
- we have several hundred more posts from people to look at in terms of determining intent

What I thought was a solid strategy on Day 2 (based on limited info) is a little less convincing for me now with each passing day. Also, one of the people I was looking to clear/condemn with Qwikshot was Ardent (along with Gram and Sack) and I feel better about Ardent now than I did then. Both based on results yesterday and a return to normal posting behavior by him after a bizarre first two days.

Finally, in werewolf games the wolves almost always know who their fellow wolves are from the outset. So I don't think that if he was Sith on Day 2 that it was unknown to the other Sith.

That is my response to the question. I still find it odd that he twice built up big leads only to see them disappear and that we saw Jedi die on those days. But I feel like we should have better options that voting for Qwik to learn about other people by now. Doesn't mean we do, but I'm instinctively and stubbornly reacting that way.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:15 PM   #841
hoopsguy
General Manager

Gram, for Post #838 remember that Taz and Tangle were randomly selected (based on people that voted for him) to engage Lathum. I suspect the lightsaber color was not given because that would be unfair information for us to have on those two.

Gram, I had considered that possibility as well but didn't mention it on the board because I didn't want to embolden the Sith if they had not thought of this for themselves. The worst thing about it is that he wasn't around at the deadline - if he was the seer then he could have posted as such to save himself (at least from that lynching) and cleared someone while revealing his Night 1 (and possibly Night 0, depending on game mechanics) scans.

Also, he sounded disappointed to be out of the game, which I certainly would be if I was the Seer on Day 2 and was lynched by my fellow villagers while away from the computer.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:25 PM   #842
hoopsguy
General Manager

AE, in regards to Taz's vote for you, he did cast it after you told him to do so (Post #647). I agree that I would like to see more posting for him so we have more to evaluate with, but he is never a prolific poster in WW games. Is this a straight feel vote or is there something else that I'm missing?
Old 03-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #843
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Vote Taz

Before we go off on a tangent again...I'm wondering if we should have a showdown between you, Hoops and barkeep.

Right now, of the three, I'm going Barkeep as the most suspicious.

If we go off on a tangent with Taz I think we are going to further divide up and splinter the vote.

Does this seem more logical, or are you deadset in having Taz in your sights?
Old 03-06-2006, 02:39 PM   #844
SackAttack
Head Coach

Interesting that we've moved almost completely away from Qwik being the lynch target, which was initially the bone of contention between hoops and barkeep, if memory serves.

Way I'm reading it, there's one of two possibilities there.

1) Qwik is Jedi, the masses have more or less tacitly accepted that, and have shifted their attentions accordingly.

2) Qwik is Sith, and so is some combination of ardent, hoops, and Barkeep, and the current dustup is designed to draw attention away from Qwik. For this to work, Qwik would have to be the more powerful Sith, or have a materially more valuable role. Sort of a "sacrificial lamb" scenario.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:41 PM   #845
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Before we go off on a tangent again...I'm wondering if we should have a showdown between you, Hoops and barkeep.

Right now, of the three, I'm going Barkeep as the most suspicious.

If we go off on a tangent with Taz I think we are going to further divide up and splinter the vote.

Does this seem more logical, or are you deadset in having Taz in your sights?

This is kinda where I'm at too.

Here is an idea I've had. I don't have awhole lot of evidence to back it up, so maybe its just me being paranoid, but I think it might be good to get it out there. If I was Sith, one of my first priorities would be to takeout Hoops. Now, the sith could do this by either killing him outright, or trying to get the masses to lynch him (thus not wasting a kill on him) and start to target other individuals. Now, Barkeep kinda came out charging towards Hoops pretty aggressively, seemingly almost out of nowhere, trying to cast suspicion on hoops. He essentially was trying to make it a barkeep v. hoops standoff. Does anyone else get the feeling that his play was alittle suspicious?

Now, I could be wrong and maybe he just pegged Hoops. Or maybe neither is a sith and they are needlessly paranoid towards eachother.

I will say this, the Sith have been doing a good job keeping me confused at this point.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #846
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm going back to look at the voting records ... took me a few minutes to put these together since they are on the home PC. Here is the information from the first three days, now including the people who did not vote:

Day 1
Alan T - Lathum (142)
Qwik - Qwik (231), Barkeep (159), Eagles (170), Penny (172), Cartman (179)
Super - SnDvls (167), Kwhit (206), Taz (222), Gram (244), Sack (248), Ardent (250)
Eagles - Hoops (174), Jeeber (208)
Schmidty - Desnudo (180), Ardent (209)
Lathum - Dubb (195), Alan T (225)
StKelly - King (223)
Dubb - Mckerney (229)
Barkeep - Stkelly (240)

Not Voted: Tanglewood, Superman=#54

Day 2
Qwik - Hoops (318), Cartman (327), mckerney (358), SnDvls (366), Schmidty (367), kingfc (391)
Lathum - Barkeep (326), Penny (342), Desnudo (359), Sack (361), Dubb (368), Jeeber (370), Grammaticus (375), KWhit (397), Tanglewood (401), Taz (424), Stkelly (429), Ardent (430)
Tanglewood - Lathum (334)

Not Voted: Qwikshot

Day 3:
Ardent - Dubb (532), Hoops (550), KWhit (611), Tanglewood (620), Ardent (621), Taz (653), Barkeep (686)
Dubb - Schmidty (553), Sack (556), Jeeber (578), Desnudo (583), Gram (586), Qwik (588), SnDvls (610), mckerney (687)
Qwikshot - Cartman (594)

Not Voted: King, Penny, StKelly
Old 03-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #847
Desnudo
Coordinator

Here is what I think is the most likely scenario: AE, Barkeep and Hoops are all Jedi. Looking at what's happening now and what happened yesterday, why bother knocking any of them off since they seem to be perfectly willing to do it to each other. Also lost in all this discussion around the three of them is any sort of examination of the other, quieter players. If you look back through thread a large chunk of the discussion is centered on these three players with a little Qwik sprinkled in.

Right now I'm leaning towards Taz. Although I need to reread some things before putting my vote there.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:08 PM   #848
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Ardent it should be noted that you are very high on my list of suspects(ok, list probably isn't the best word, it contains 2 at this point) at this time. I made a post saying I hope we are on the same side b/c we work well together. I also said I hope we could work together in rooting out the sith, much like we did on the other side in the HP game. I asked you to say you were on my side, you didn't. Sometimes that is all the proof you need.

EDIT--typed "un" instead of "in"

Just thought I'd point this post out.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:15 PM   #849
hoopsguy
General Manager

Voting records, by player. Also, I had Schmidty's vote for Day 1 incorrect in the above post and AE double-booked. AE voted for Superman (250) and Schmidty voted for AE (214).

1. Lathum (dead jedi) - Alan T, Tanglewood
2. Kwhit - Superman, Lathum, Ardent
3. Hoopsguy - Eaglesfan, Qwikshot, Ardent
4. Grammaticus - Superman, Lathum, Dubb
5. TazFTW - Superman, Lathum, Ardent
6. EaglesFan27 (dead jedi) - Qwikshot
7. Tanglewood - No vote, Lathum, Ardent
8. Cartman - Qwik, Qwik, Qwik
9. Kingfc22 - Stkelly, Qwik, No vote
10. Desnudo - Schmidty, Lathum, Dubb
11. Pennywisesb - Qwik, Lathum, No vote
12. StKelly52 - Barkeep, Lathum, No vote
13. Qwikshot - Qwik, No vote, Dubb
14. Barkeep49 - Qwik, Lathum, Ardent
15. Alan T (dead jedi) - Lathum
16. SnDvls - Superman, Qwikshot, Dubb
17. Ardent Enthusiast - Superman, Lathum, Ardent
18. Superman=#54 (dead jedi) - No vote
19. Dubb93 (dead non-jedi) - Lathum, Lathum, Ardent
20. JeeberD - Eagles, Lathum, Dubb
21. SackAttack - Superman, Lathum, Dubb
22. McKerney - Dubb, Qwik, Dubb
23. Schmidty (dead jedi) - Ardent, Qwik, Dubb
Old 03-06-2006, 03:26 PM   #850
hoopsguy
General Manager

Taz voting record: Jedi, Jedi, Unknown.

Not good, but there are a lot of lousy voting records since we have had two horse races every day and 5 of the 6 dead are Jedi.

Best voting records so far:
22. Mckerney - Dubb, Qwik, Dubb
Two votes for Dubb (first was supposedly random) and an unknown

8. Cartman - Qwik, Qwik, Qwik
No votes for known Jedi

9. Kingfc - Stkelly, Qwik, no vote
No votes for known Jedi, one no vote

13. Qwikshot - Qwik, no vote, Dubb
A no vote, an unknown (vote for self) and Dubb.

I didn't see anyone who has voted for three dead Jedi - would be hard to have done with Dubb going down yesterday. Here are the ones who have voted for two dead:
2. KWhit - Superman, Lathum, Ardent
4. Gram - Super, Lathum, Dubb
5. Taz - Super, Lathum, Ardent
10. Desnudo - Schmidty, Lathum, Dubb
17. Ardent - Super, Lathum, Ardent
20. Jeeber - Eagles, Lathum, Dubb
21. Sack - Super, Lathum, Dubb