Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2006, 06:22 PM   #851
path12
Coordinator

Going back to my suspicions about who voted for Foz, here is the list:
Alan T, Blade, Dubb, Tanglewood, Saldana, PackerFanatic, King, Qwik.

Of those, I now trust Blade the most. I'm leaning good on Dubb/Gram, King and Qwik.

That leaves Alan, Tanglewood, Saldana and PackerFanatic. So, on to the posts to find the reasoning.

Alan (post 137) -- Not pleased with Foz's suggestion to go for experience early.
Tanglewood (post 324) -- Same as Alan.
Saldana (post 405) -- Didn't like what Foz had to say or how he said it.
Packer (post 460) -- going with the majority.

I'll note that the first three all basically had the same reason, which is either because they really felt that way or that they came up with the cover story. Personally, I don't remember Foz being so much advocating killing all the experienced people as much as I felt he was just spouting off to get under Blade/Dubb's skin.

But, at least they stated a reason. PackerFanatic just hopping on the bandwagon I believe deserves further explanation.

For now,

VOTE PACKERFANATIC
Old 01-31-2006, 06:24 PM   #852
path12
Coordinator

Dola, I am also not pleased with Mustang's non-vote, but I think this is a more promising avenue for now. After all, last game we got sidetracked very easily on what turned out to be innocent late moves by myself and Mr W......
Old 01-31-2006, 06:31 PM   #853
kingfc22
Head Coach

Just got home and I am catching up. I'll post some thoughts in a bit.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #854
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Today's Tally (so far)

Mustang - Grammaticus (718), Blade6119 (748), Eaglesfan27 (754), Lathum (762)

TazFTW - AlanT (747),

Lathum - Tanglewood (798), Coder (800)

PackerFanatic - Path12 (851)

Mustang voted for himself at 751, but then removed it at 806. He hasn't voted for anyone else yet.

Besides Mustang, there are still 10 players who haven't voted yet. No one else has retracted a vote today, yet.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:35 PM   #855
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

My obvious vote would be for Lathum out of self preservation but, Lathum hasn't said or done anything to suggest he is a Ninja (Ok.. 2nd obvious choice)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:39 PM   #856
saldana
Pro Starter

1st - qwikshot-san, honorable Kurosawa humbry apologize for comments if caused offense. not enough evidence at time to make concrusion, and arso wanted to see you reaction. I now bery sure you not Ninja. prease accept Kurosawa aporogy.

2nd - Kurosawa not sure on Mustang. I do not rike at all the pran of not voting, that does not herp as Samurai in any sense, but this does not make him Ninja to Kurosawa.

Kurowsawa much more suspicious of the Forrowing people:
Taz - his vote was praced in the perfect spot for a ninja yesterday, and had no expranation, and his vote today is in the perfect place to take attention away from Mustang, so should mustang be a ninja, Kurosawa is thinking that Taz is too, and might be anyway.
AlanT - he has twice accused people of making "throw on" votes, the second time coming after 2 people incruding Kurosawa asked him what he meant by that, and he said he misstated his thoughts. He then posted armost the same thing again. To Kurosawa, this rook rike someone who is trying to make sure there are as many suspects as possible, not counting himself. Arso, his circles of trust dont rearry make arot of sense to Kurosawa. AlanT is currentry my #1 Suspect.

vote alant
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:43 PM   #857
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

So who threw the throwing star?

Qwikshot said all he did was be outside and helped Blade when he noticed the flash.

Blade's description of the attack doesn't mention a throwing star either from him or his attacker.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #858
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
So who threw the throwing star?

Qwikshot said all he did was be outside and helped Blade when he noticed the flash.

Blade's description of the attack doesn't mention a throwing star either from him or his attacker.
My Pm had no talk ok the throwing star, which means it either qwik or my attack released it. And if later, it would be becuase they targeted king? But if they targeted king, why was i stripped of my skills?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #859
kingfc22
Head Coach

Ok I caught up. I'm really glad that Blade was able to still be able to post. That would have sucked to not know what happened last night and I'm sure Qwik is glad as well. I know I would have easily voted for Qwik today if it wasn't for Blade's information.

As for who to vote for, I just don't think Mustang is a ninja. When a player votes for himself (a move that I despise BTW) this early, then it is usually an indication that that player is on the side of good.

I could see why the ninja's would want to attack me or Blade. I'm not sure if I was the target and Blade got in the way or if Blade was the target all along. Either way, I think Lathum is more likely a ninja since going after Blade is generally a good move early in the game since he is a solid player and I my analytical skills usually come into play late in the game. His vote yesterday made it Foz 4 and Blade 3 with a bunch of votes outstanding.

So for now:

VOTE LATHUM
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 PM   #860
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Ok I caught up. I'm really glad that Blade was able to still be able to post. That would have sucked to not know what happened last night and I'm sure Qwik is glad as well. I know I would have easily voted for Qwik today if it wasn't for Blade's information.

As for who to vote for, I just don't think Mustang is a ninja. When a player votes for himself (a move that I despise BTW) this early, then it is usually an indication that that player is on the side of good.

I could see why the ninja's would want to attack me or Blade. I'm not sure if I was the target and Blade got in the way or if Blade was the target all along. Either way, I think Lathum is more likely a ninja since going after Blade is generally a good move early in the game since he is a solid player and I my analytical skills usually come into play late in the game. His vote yesterday made it Foz 4 and Blade 3 with a bunch of votes outstanding.

So for now:

VOTE LATHUM
i agree with most of the stuff you said, and this post doesnt relate to any of it. i just wanted to say that if they were targeting you, you owe me big time. Im blind now damnit!
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 PM   #861
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Blade, how many fingers am I holding up?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:12 PM   #862
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Four bulls were such great friends that they spent all of their time together. The Lion always watched them with hungry longing in his eyes, but he knew that he could never capture a bull with his allies about him. The Lion decided to set the friends against one another. So each morning the big cat would drink with a different bull, and tell him lies about what the other bulls had been saying about him. After a few days of this, the bulls began to quarrel with one another, to the Lion's delight. Shortly, the Lion managed to make the bulls so angry with each other that their circle was broken, and they began to walk alone, without their friends to assist them. When they strayed far away from each other, the Lion fell upon them singly, and killed each one in turn. MORAL: The quarrels of friends are the opportunities of enemies.

Old 01-31-2006, 07:15 PM   #863
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Blade, how many fingers am I holding up?
I cant wait until next game when you host....oh boy
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #864
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I cant wait until next game when you host....oh boy
lol
Old 01-31-2006, 07:21 PM   #865
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I hate bad attitudes, but I don't want to dump a samurai here. So while I'd like to vote Mustang, I'll avoid it for today, and instead take a flyer to

VOTE PATH12
Old 01-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #866
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hmmmmmm...where has taz been today?
EDIT: Outside of the one comment
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-31-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #867
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I can't belive people are putting so much stock in a random day one vote. If I get roundhoused I hope you all look at tanglewood who started this and has since been strangely quiet or Alan T who is throwing everyone's name aound.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:26 PM   #868
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I can't belive people are putting so much stock in a random day one vote. If I get roundhoused I hope you all look at tanglewood who started this and has since been strangely quiet or Alan T who is throwing everyone's name aound.
Lathum, i think the general consensus is your on the block for the comment about people who voted for blade(or me) being clear more then the actual vote
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:26 PM   #869
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-

I also think if I am whacked look at the people who didn't vote for either myself of mustang. That would be a standard ninja ploy to avoid the impression they were "piling on"
Old 01-31-2006, 07:29 PM   #870
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, i think the general consensus is your on the block for the comment about people who voted for blade(or me) being clear more then the actual vote
maybe.

but answer this question. Do you or don't you agree that it would be a clever play for the ninja's to go for you so that it looks like someone who voted for you was set up?

Of the five people who voted for you I was the only one bold enough to point that out. Why would I draw that kind of attention to myself if I was a ninja?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:30 PM   #871
Blade6119
Coordinator

Interesting that king and qwik both voted for packerfanatic...and supposedly king as targeted at night...interesting indeed
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:31 PM   #872
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
maybe.

but answer this question. Do you or don't you agree that it would be a clever play for the ninja's to go for you so that it looks like someone who voted for you was set up?

Of the five people who voted for you I was the only one bold enough to point that out. Why would I draw that kind of attention to myself if I was a ninja?
Right now the throwing star in kings door makes me think king was the target(i know, ive swapped on that too)...if so it wouldnt matter who voted for me or what not as if i hadnt protected him you guys never would have been looked at
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:41 PM   #873
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The whole thing seems a little odd if you ask me.

What are the odds that of the 19 players Blade chooses to protect king. Then of the 16 or so samuri ( I'm operating under the assumption there are 4 ninja's ) the ninja's choose king to attack, seems like a long shot.

I'm only pointing this out so that you guys may have some rocks to look under if I am whacked.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:41 PM   #874
Blade6119
Coordinator

anyone got a vote count? id like to know where we are at
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:43 PM   #875
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

What are the odds that of the 19 players Blade chooses to protect king. Then of the 16 or so samuri ( I'm operating under the assumption there are 4 ninja's ) the ninja's choose king to attack, seems like a long shot.

I'm only pointing this out so that you guys may have some rocks to look under if I am whacked.
The odds are very rare every night for the bodyguard...but i figured they werent attacking packerfanatic on night one, so i analysed everyone in the game for potential value of a night kill in reagrds to the opinions others hold of players. King was the highest value in my mind. Its luck, but not luck.
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:44 PM   #876
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Aside from really obvious early stuff (like the folks on my trust list from earlier), I never have much of a read on anybody at this point in the game. There's lots of people who have done seemingly stupid stuff, yet that sort of thing is often innocent; and a number of others who have tried to be helpful and insightful, which is usually terrific but sometimes a cover. I dislike the whole Mustang drama queen act for the same reasons as EaglesFan, but I don't feel compelled to deal with it. So I'll turn to the only person I've seen with much of a shred of suspicious action.

Vote Tanglewood

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:48 PM   #877
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:

Just want to point off that this math is off.

You can only consider the probability of one event. The odds are actually BETTER than 1/19 that Blade protects the right person, and you don't multiply together the odds. I don't feel like giving a seminar right now, so please take my word for it -- odds aren't as long you're making them out to be.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:49 PM   #878
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan

You can only consider the probability of one event. The odds are actually BETTER than 1/19 that Blade protects the right person, and you don't multiply together the odds. I don't feel like giving a seminar right now, so please take my word for it -- odds aren't as long you're making them out to be.
I actually thought it was 1/19 too
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:49 PM   #879
kingfc22
Head Coach

On a side note, I would love to see all day phases end during the PM hours. I know hoops wants the day phase to be 24 full hours, but it is usually pretty easy for most to get a good conversation in before 10 or 11 PM EST. Just my .02
Old 01-31-2006, 07:50 PM   #880
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
On a side note, I would love to see all day phases end during the PM hours. I know hoops wants the day phase to be 24 full hours, but it is usually pretty easy for most to get a good conversation in before 10 or 11 PM EST. Just my .02
I think today is already winding down, we just need more votes...the actual discussion portion seems to have died down
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:50 PM   #881
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Of course my effin wireless would lose my post.

Good:Blade, King, Qwik
Trouble: Packers, Tangle, RPI, Saldana

Unvote Packs I honestly don't recall voting for him this round
Vote Tangle
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:52 PM   #882
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan

how are the odds better?

there are 20 players, not counting blade that's 19, of those 19 he can protect one, hence 1/19.

I know I'm not rainman but am missing something?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #883
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Of course my effin wireless would lose my post.

Good:Blade, King, Qwik
Trouble: Packers, Tangle, RPI, Saldana

Unvote Packs I honestly don't recall voting for him this round
Vote Tangle
In all honesty whats the push for tangle...havent seen any reasons other then he pushed lathum
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #884
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I agree 100%.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #885
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
how are the odds better?

there are 20 players, not counting blade that's 19, of those 19 he can protect one, hence 1/19.

I know I'm not rainman but am missing something?
I saw it as 1/19 including me...fozzie was dead, and i could protect myself but decided not to
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:54 PM   #886
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I actually thought it was 1/19 too

Lathum was implying it was (1/19)*(1/16) chance of you protecting the right person. The correct odds are, most likely, slightly greater than 1/19.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:54 PM   #887
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Personally, I feel compelled to vote for someone that suspects me, dislikes me or whatever.

Perfect opportunity to have me off the game but, for some reason.. people don't take it.

So...

Vote RPI-Fan
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 01-31-2006, 07:55 PM   #888
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Personally, I feel compelled to vote for someone that suspects me, dislikes me or whatever.

Perfect opportunity to have me off the game but, for some reason.. people don't take it.

So...

Vote RPI-Fan
What a god awful reason to vote for someone...wow....
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 07:57 PM   #889
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What a god awful reason to vote for someone...wow....

You like that?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:59 PM   #890
Blade6119
Coordinator

MUSTANG, i have absolutely no problem with you...i dont like voting for someone just because they voted for you. As for my vote today im very close to changing it, as i think your actuallly prob. good, but you dont seem right now like you are going to try and help the rest of the game. Let me reiterate though, i dont have a problem with anyone, didnt with fozzie wont with anyone else. I merely am vocal about my negative thoughts and rarely my positive statements.

I WILL ASK THAT YOU DO NOT PM ME AGAIN DURING THE GAME

I hope that answers your question
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-31-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:00 PM   #891
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

So, I don't vote yesterday its not a good enough reason

I vote today its not a good enough reason.

Just whatever... that's ridiculous
Old 01-31-2006, 08:01 PM   #892
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So, I don't vote yesterday its not a good enough reason

I vote today its not a good enough reason.

Just whatever... that's ridiculous
LOL, i merely want you to vote of what evidence there is and your feelings...i dont want you to vote off spite, or not vote...everyone else is voting off of logic, i dont see you doing it. Its not ridiculous to ask you try
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:01 PM   #893
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
MUSTANG, i have absolutely no problem with you...i dont like voting for someone just because they voted for you.

My vote. Tough
Old 01-31-2006, 08:02 PM   #894
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
My vote. Tough
And i voted for you...so dont PM me asking if i hate you or something...its my vote, tough
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:03 PM   #895
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
LOL, i merely want you to vote of what evidence there is and your feelings...i dont want you to vote off spite, or not vote...everyone else is voting off of logic, i dont see you doing it. Its not ridiculous to ask you try

I didn't vote yesterday and look where it got me.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:04 PM   #896
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Exactly...so dont not vote, dont vote off spite....vote of facts and logic...
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:04 PM   #897
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Are we done yet?

Back to the game please.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:06 PM   #898
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Are we done yet?

Back to the game please.
lol, thank you...ok, so does anyone have that vote count? Im interested in moving my vote but want to make sure im not tying up lathum just yet
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:07 PM   #899
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
I think the whole vote for yourself strategy is questionable at best. If you are a villager, why would you vote for the one person you are 100% sure of being clean? It smacks of semi-desperate ninja ploy. The whole non-voting thing as well wasn't very helpful. However, I am not convinced that Mustang is ninja. I don't think a ninja would 'panic' at such an early stage if spotted, or if they did hey're not a terribly good player.

Therefore, my vote is going on Lathum for now. Voted for Blade and seemed all too ready to defend himself when listed. Of course, it's understandable he would be concerned if he is clean, but he voted for a near 100% confirmed and to me seems 'ninja-iest' of those in that group.

Vote Lathum

Subject to change as events unfold.

ok, this may end up getting me killed but I have to go with my gut here.

Unvote Mustang

Vote Tanglewood

My reason is this, Tanglewood made this accusation, 2 posts later Coder jumps onboard and tanglewood hasn't said one word since. It seems he got the ball rolling and coder picked it up and ran with it. Tanglewood hasn't said a word since.

He also claime I voted for Blade who is a "near 100%" on day one, but when I voted on day one nobody knew blade was the bodyguard at that point. It seems to me he is trying to cast suspicion on me so I have to vote for him.

Mustang, if you are smart ( and I know you are ) you should do the same. As should everyone else.

If you vote for me you are killing an innocent samuri.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:08 PM   #900
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-

I think the early morning deadline actually takes away from some of the last miny strategy of the game. Just my .02