Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-13-2006, 12:22 PM   #851
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
I'm trying to figure out how Blade has manipulated so many into believing I'm bad when my actions show a survivor's mentality.
Alan is accusing you...alan taught us all last game what showing a survivors mentality meant(he was the master survivor and was a bad guy). i dont need people to follow me, i just see 50/50 odds between you and raiders and between those two options im more inclined to trust raiders right now. Other people may or may not see the same thing. i dont know your bad, and really havent ever said you were...just said if a wolf voted for king, which most people believe happened, with hoops now being vouched for, the odds fall on you in my eyes over raiders...sorry, just my gut between you 2...nothing too concrete
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:22 PM   #852
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I do think that there is a good chance that one of the votes on King is a wolf yes. That group I had you, Raiders, Penny and Hoops (until the flipflop) +Mr. W who is dead.

Obviously Mr.W doesnt count, so that left 4 of you. Im not saying that Penny isn't a wolf, but it seemed less likely to me that he was the wolf placing the tying vote there to possibly save Mr. W than some of the others in that list. Plus people keep saying he hasnt been defending himself, but I think he has. He gave his reason for a vote (which is as good of a reason as you could have on Day 1 I think), and he has gone into more detail in responses about it. I think any more protesting either lead to him looking more wolfish, or having to do either a real or fake (if he is indeed a wolf) role reveal.

I guess I don't understand if everyone seems to be going down the penny road of thought, why some of the rest of that group come off scott free right now. Its almost like Raiders is quietly sliding back into the shadows here and letting people run with it.
Alan T is definately entering my circle of trust at this point because it seems he's one of the only ones who isn't being swayed by Blade's and Hoops "suspicions". These suspicions are definately hard for me to read as well, because it seems as though Blade knows for a fact that Hoops is a good guy, and if thats the case Blade would also be a good guy. So it would seem that in this case there are two good guys pushing for another good guy's lynch....Interesting.

I also think that RA is getting off scott-free here, especially if an "other" was involved in the King vote (which I'm not convinced is the case). But, if that is your line of thought, I think RA should be getting just as much scrutiny as I.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #853
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
If you believe a wolf voted king, you have 3 options(not counting myself)...hoops(who is being vouched for by kwhit and spleen), raiders, and penny...trust me when i say raiders is being watched as well. One big x-factor is if king is good or bad...if king is good too it doesnt matter at all if someone voted king or mr. r, who was tied or not, but more just how wolves were spread out. Everyone has reasons for voting a certain way. Do i know penny is bad, no...but im betting he has a far better chance of being bad then raiders at this point in time. I cant give you reasons you want, just a hunch. But im betting king is a villager and there for penny's vote really didnt matter much if he is good or bad...

After his last post, penny needs to be taken off of the suspect list.

I would like to see Raiders lynched today, folks. If you think a wolf voted for king, then Raiders is the only choice.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:27 PM   #854
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well I can't really argue against hunches, thats all I have to go on right now too. I don't think I am as alarmed that you are voting for penny as I am at how many people just hop along with less reasoning than you to do the same. I think you have pretty much defended your vote even if at this time I might disagree with it to some extent, I respect that. Its getting too easy though if a run away bandwagon forms that everyone is just hopping on the penny train without much in the way of reasons. I just dont want to be stuck at day 3 in the same spot as I am here without much to go on.
Depending on this new alliance forming(i see 5-6 people starting to lay claim to it, adding swagss and sun to people somewhat attached to it)...that should dramatically alter tomorrow...day 4 is when things should get interesting when lynch 3 tests this alliance...the wolves killed gramat purposely to leave us nowhere...so my best evidence is that the wovles spread out, and on king, of 4, we have 1 dead, myself, and 2 others...1 i somewhat trust and 1 i dont...hence my penny vote..if you can show me better then 50/50 odds anywhere else ill take them in a heartbeat.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:27 PM   #855
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
2 games ago it was day 1 and day 2 (me) then the wolves (dubb) went on to blow smoke up everyone's butt and won the game.

What am I, chopped liver?
Old 02-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #856
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
After his last post, penny needs to be taken off of the suspect list.

I would like to see Raiders lynched today, folks. If you think a wolf voted for king, then Raiders is the only choice.

I think it's too early to say with certainty that Blade is above suspician. I think I believe his story right now, but I wouldn't set it in stone yet.

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #857
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Everyone has reasons for voting a certain way. Do i know penny is bad, no...but im betting he has a far better chance of being bad then raiders at this point in time. I cant give you reasons you want, just a hunch. But im betting king is a villager and there for penny's vote really didnt matter much if he is good or bad...
Can you please re-iterate why RA has a far better chance of being good? I just don't understand why RA is being let off the hook...
Old 02-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #858
hoopsguy
General Manager

Penny, I'll pull back the vote for now.

UNVOTE PENNYWISEB

Let's see where some other people let the votes fall.

Spleen, KWhit - I think we are all on the same page for what we have been looking at with our evidence. I would urge both of you to strongly consider that a wolf might have picked up that thread as well by now, so when you are evaluating this make sure to give heavier credence to clues early in the game rather than later in the game. And I say this knowing that you can use the same logic against me if you choose to do this.

Penny, as I remove my vote from you I'm more tense about Alan T. Who is entering your circle of trust because he stuck up for you.

In terms of trust in this game, right at the moment I trust Raiders more than I trust Blade. Both are on the positive side of the trust list. They are both players I've had a number of werewolf games with and I trust my reads on them more than guys I'm less familiar with (just about everyone else).

I'm having a hard time squaring away the idea of four others without one of the votes being on King, which is why I'm in a quandry here. So maybe there are only three others to start?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #859
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Alan T is definately entering my circle of trust at this point because it seems he's one of the only ones who isn't being swayed by Blade's and Hoops "suspicions". These suspicions are definately hard for me to read as well, because it seems as though Blade knows for a fact that Hoops is a good guy, and if thats the case Blade would also be a good guy. So it would seem that in this case there are two good guys pushing for another good guy's lynch....Interesting.

I also think that RA is getting off scott-free here, especially if an "other" was involved in the King vote (which I'm not convinced is the case). But, if that is your line of thought, I think RA should be getting just as much scrutiny as I.
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR..I SUSPECT HOOPS RIGHT NOW...i dont know hes good at all...i have 0 known good guys, as no one i know shares my role info. I have some mild-trusts based on behind the scenes stuff like the assasination attempt, but hoops is far from my trust list
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #860
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I think it's too early to say with certainty that Blade is above suspician. I think I believe his story right now, but I wouldn't set it in stone yet.

I know, but I have absolutely no reason to trust RA and Blade has given me a reason. Plus, RA voted for me.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:30 PM   #861
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Depending on this new alliance forming(i see 5-6 people starting to lay claim to it, adding swagss and sun to people somewhat attached to it)...

I haven't seen swaggs or sndvls allying themselves with anyone at this point.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #862
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Depending on this new alliance forming(i see 5-6 people starting to lay claim to it, adding swagss and sun to people somewhat attached to it)...that should dramatically alter tomorrow...day 4 is when things should get interesting when lynch 3 tests this alliance...the wolves killed gramat purposely to leave us nowhere...so my best evidence is that the wovles spread out, and on king, of 4, we have 1 dead, myself, and 2 others...1 i somewhat trust and 1 i dont...hence my penny vote..if you can show me better then 50/50 odds anywhere else ill take them in a heartbeat.

No, I unfortunatly don't have anything better than 50/50 to give you, I appreciate the reasoning though, it gives me stuff to think about. I still don't like the idea of this becoming a run away though as closer votes seem to get more people on the hot seat. (alot tougher looking through 11 different people voting for the same person with the same reason).
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #863
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Can you please re-iterate why RA has a far better chance of being good? I just don't understand why RA is being let off the hook...
I cannot reiterate that point...sorry penny...this is one of those times i have a gut feeling and im sticking with it. I have a gut feeling hes more likely a good guy then you...just how it is
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #864
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Penny, as I remove my vote from you I'm more tense about Alan T. Who is entering your circle of trust because he stuck up for you.

Well, I do admit it'd be a good play for Alan T to try to save me if he were an "other" knowing that I'm a survivor (thus forming a loose alliance). But at this point, he's one of the only people sticking up for me so I'm gonna have to give him the benefit of the doubt here.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #865
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I haven't seen swaggs or sndvls allying themselves with anyone at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I feel like there are a couple of people I can completely trust at this point, so I will follow along and see what they are thinking for now.

That read to me like he was allying himself with you guys...i havent seen another group form in the meantime
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #866
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Penny, I'll pull back the vote for now.

UNVOTE PENNYWISEB

Let's see where some other people let the votes fall.

Spleen, KWhit - I think we are all on the same page for what we have been looking at with our evidence. I would urge both of you to strongly consider that a wolf might have picked up that thread as well by now, so when you are evaluating this make sure to give heavier credence to clues early in the game rather than later in the game. And I say this knowing that you can use the same logic against me if you choose to do this.

In terms of trust in this game, right at the moment I trust Raiders more than I trust Blade. Both are on the positive side of the trust list. They are both players I've had a number of werewolf games with and I trust my reads on them more than guys I'm less familiar with (just about everyone else).

I'm having a hard time squaring away the idea of four others without one of the votes being on King, which is why I'm in a quandry here. So maybe there are only three others to start?

If someone else proves they deserve my vote or RA proves he doesn't deserve it, my vote stays there.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #867
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No, I unfortunatly don't have anything better than 50/50 to give you, I appreciate the reasoning though, it gives me stuff to think about. I still don't like the idea of this becoming a run away though as closer votes seem to get more people on the hot seat. (alot tougher looking through 11 different people voting for the same person with the same reason).
I think he has 2 votes and we have like 4 with 1...just saying, its a lot closer then a bandwagon. And what worries me is in a close lynch the wolves can mannuever and get the results they want
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #868
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I agree 100%. It is very possible that an other will try to latch himself onto us. I also want to re-read the early part of the thread to make sure that I trust you 2 guys (hoops and spleen) like I think I do. I don't want to take anything for granted at this point.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #869
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
If someone else proves they deserve my vote or RA proves he doesn't deserve it, my vote stays there.

I meant to say, Until someone else proves they deserve my vote or RA proves he doesn't deserve it, my vote stays there.

Sheesh. I have 14 thoughts running through my fingers at once.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #870
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I cannot reiterate that point...sorry penny...this is one of those times i have a gut feeling and im sticking with it. I have a gut feeling hes more likely a good guy then you...just how it is

I hope that anyone else voting for me would actually have a reason rather than just a "gut feeling". This time your gut is telling your wrong Blade.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #871
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'm missing how penny is off the list based on those posts? Could someone please summarize the for-against?

The one thing missing from Blade's reveal, is that at some point someone, the assassin or the seer, needs to corroborate his story. Additionally, I think there's a possibility that he was the assassin (good or evil) that failed. I think there's certainly at least some truth in the story, but we need to do more research rather than just taking everything at face value.

Looking at the player list, I see a small group of people who pretty much haven't said jack so far. I know Tanglewood is over in England, but still, I think he's posted twice in 18 pages. Schmidty, twice? And some others. I don't think it's always an indicator of guilt, but my preference is to vote off less active people in absense of strong evidence of someone's guilt.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:36 PM   #872
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I agree 100%. It is very possible that an other will try to latch himself onto us. I also want to re-read the early part of the thread to make sure that I trust you 2 guys (hoops and spleen) like I think I do. I don't want to take anything for granted at this point.

You should do this. I've already made sure a few times just to be safe.

Keeping penny at arms length.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:36 PM   #873
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I hope that anyone else voting for me would actually have a reason rather than just a "gut feeling". This time your gut is telling your wrong Blade.
Quick question penny...what other reasons do people have for voting anyone else today?? I have 50/50 odds on you in my mind, and i love those odds...and suddenly everybody trusts you too...just odd
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:36 PM   #874
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
That read to me like he was allying himself with you guys...i havent seen another group form in the meantime

Yes, I saw that post of his, but he didn't say who he was talking about and it really could be anybody - not a group per se, but a couple of individuals that he's beginning to trust - maybe you and someone else for instance.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #875
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, I do admit it'd be a good play for Alan T to try to save me if he were an "other" knowing that I'm a survivor (thus forming a loose alliance). But at this point, he's one of the only people sticking up for me so I'm gonna have to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

I'm not sure I want to be linked closely to you yet, I dont know you aren't a wolf. my point wasnt as much that you were a good guy as I dont like how a train was forming without people giving much reasons for voting for you without reason other than /echo Blade.

I am hoping on Day2, people give more reasoning into why they vote for who they did. As you may have seen on people's votes without any reason I have been responding trying to ask for more clarification why they are voting that way.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #876
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm very comfortable right now being linked with KWhit and Spleen. I don't necessarily want their voting records to mirror mine, but if one of them is revealed to be an other then I have badly butchered my interpretation of this game.

Raiders would be next in line in terms of trust, but I'm not looking to be coupled with him in terms of "factions" just yet. I'm curious what Blade may know about him, but I'm not remotely asking him to tell.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #877
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, I saw that post of his, but he didn't say who he was talking about and it really could be anybody - not a group per se, but a couple of individuals that he's beginning to trust - maybe you and someone else for instance.
He said COMPLETELY...that doesnt mean he has a gut feeling on me...hes saying he saw something in someone posts...hes talking about you guys
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #878
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Quick question penny...what other reasons do people have for voting anyone else today?? I have 50/50 odds on you in my mind, and i love those odds...and suddenly everybody trusts you too...just odd

I have the same reason to trust penny that I do KWhit and hoops. The only problem is that is has come late enough in the game where there needs to be some caution taken just to be sure.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #879
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
He said COMPLETELY...that doesnt mean he has a gut feeling on me...hes saying he saw something in someone posts...hes talking about you guys

I interpreted this the same way Blade has.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #880
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I have the same reason to trust penny that I do KWhit and hoops. The only problem is that is has come late enough in the game where there needs to be some caution taken just to be sure.
I really dont like how just everyone is suddenly being put in this group...ill play along for a bit, but someone is playing someone
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #881
KWhit
Coordinator

These are good points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
The one thing missing from Blade's reveal, is that at some point someone, the assassin or the seer, needs to corroborate his story. Additionally, I think there's a possibility that he was the assassin (good or evil) that failed. I think there's certainly at least some truth in the story, but we need to do more research rather than just taking everything at face value.

Looking at the player list, I see a small group of people who pretty much haven't said jack so far. I know Tanglewood is over in England, but still, I think he's posted twice in 18 pages. Schmidty, twice? And some others. I don't think it's always an indicator of guilt, but my preference is to vote off less active people in absense of strong evidence of someone's guilt.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #882
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I really dont like how just everyone is suddenly being put in this group...ill play along for a bit, but someone is playing someone

I don't think so, but you're right about the need for some caution.

There are people that are on my side who are slowly showing me that. Once I feel there is enough, I'll give up the goods.

Let me ask you this, Blade. What happens when this group gets 6 people big? Are you going to refuse to trust it then? I can honestly see that happening as long as those on the bad side don't pick up on it.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:44 PM   #883
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

Hmmm... Maybe so. Interesting.

Actually, him not coming right out and saying it's us let's me trust him a little bit. It makes it less likely that he was doing it to latch onto a group of trust.

Note that I said "less likely" not impossible. I don't trust him that much yet.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #884
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

There are people that are on my side who are slowly showing me that. Once I feel there is enough, I'll give up the goods.

Let me ask you this, Blade. What happens when this group gets 6 people big? Are you going to refuse to trust it then? I can honestly see that happening as long as those on the bad side don't pick up on it.
If i can thats great...its just odd that almost all my my most distrusted people found their way into this group...remember, in the show the others infliltrated the survivor camps...its very possible this is rooted in the game as well, they very well may have the simple survivor PM...just saying i think their are roles out there people arent claimng...so either their inactive or we have liars
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #885
hoopsguy
General Manager

Spleen, I would be just fine with you releasing the "code" at this point and letting other people evaluate it for what it is right now. Having a circle of trust involving 2-4 people (let everyone debate for themselves who should be in and out) is a huge benefit this early in the game. If we get greedy and hope that it can continue to swell with only the correct people figuring it out then it will be compromised. No doubt about it. Perhaps it already has ...
Old 02-13-2006, 12:48 PM   #886
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

To be honest, when the day started, and it looked as though I was definately being targeted, I was just thinking about self preservation, but now that it seems it may not be a run-away vote for me, I'm going to have to reread some posts and decide who to vote for.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #887
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Having 6 people who fully trust each other is a huge benefit to us, but make absolutely sure you can trust them. I feel in this game I dont trust anyone 100% until they are dead. Often you can trust someone 80-90%, but there are always things that can come up and make someone you trust end up fooling you.

If you can honestly feel you trust them nearly 100% its a huge benefit though, as its that many less people to look at
Old 02-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #888
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen, I would be just fine with you releasing the "code" at this point and letting other people evaluate it for what it is right now. Having a circle of trust involving 2-4 people (let everyone debate for themselves who should be in and out) is a huge benefit this early in the game. If we get greedy and hope that it can continue to swell with only the correct people figuring it out then it will be compromised. No doubt about it. Perhaps it already has ...

KWhit, are you down with me giving the details?
Old 02-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #889
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
To be honest, when the day started, and it looked as though I was definately being targeted, I was just thinking about self preservation, but now that it seems it may not be a run-away vote for me, I'm going to have to reread some posts and decide who to vote for.
lol...you didnt answer the question...you get mad at me for voting on a hunch..everyone is today...the fact that you were acting in desperation and not really analyzing things makes me distrust you more...somethings just not right
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #890
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
What am I, chopped liver?

Yes you too. I even still have the PM's I sent you about how bad Eagles Fan was blown away by your lie.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:59 PM   #891
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
lol...you didnt answer the question...you get mad at me for voting on a hunch..everyone is today...the fact that you were acting in desperation and not really analyzing things makes me distrust you more...somethings just not right

It doesn't help that you are casting unfounded suspicion at me, and actually had 4-5 people jumping on the bandwagon (or at least stating that I was on the block) didn't help the situation. Everytime I try to give evidence all you give is your "gut feeling"--how can I argue with that?

Like I've stated in previous posts, I'm almost completely lost at this point as far as who is bad and who is good. So many people are flipflopping and the such that its making the game really hard to analyze. Plus, it doesn't help that people like RA, Tanglewood, Schmidty are all not really participating today. We can't get a read on any of them if they don't post.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:01 PM   #892
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It doesn't help that you are casting unfounded suspicion at me, and actually had 4-5 people jumping on the bandwagon (or at least stating that I was on the block) didn't help the situation. Everytime I try to give evidence all you give is your "gut feeling"--how can I argue with that?

Like I've stated in previous posts, I'm almost completely lost at this point as far as who is bad and who is good. So many people are flipflopping and the such that its making the game really hard to analyze. Plus, it doesn't help that people like RA, Tanglewood, Schmidty are all not really participating today. We can't get a read on any of them if they don't post.
Im asking you this though? What evidence has been presented on anyone else that is better then the 50/50 odds i feel i have with you. If you give me actualy evidence to vote for someone else i will swap my vote...we have a deal?
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #893
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
KWhit, are you down with me giving the details?

I don't know. I'm leaning toward not revealing that at this point. I'm also more comfortable with trusting you than I am with Hoops. If anyone were to reveal it, I'd want it to be him so I could get a little closer to 100% with him. I'm not saying I distrust him, but he came to the party just a hair later than you did, so I trust him slightly less than you.

Also, I think it's a better idea to keep quiet on the details now, but that's just me.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #894
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Im asking you this though? What evidence has been presented on anyone else that is better then the 50/50 odds i feel i have with you. If you give me actualy evidence to vote for someone else i will swap my vote...we have a deal?

Once KWhit confirms he is okay with telling the secret, I think you will start to trust penny.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #895
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't know. I'm leaning toward not revealing that at this point. I'm also more comfortable with trusting you than I am with Hoops. If anyone were to reveal it, I'd want it to be him so I could get a little closer to 100% with him. I'm not saying I distrust him, but he came to the party just a hair later than you did, so I trust him slightly less than you.

Also, I think it's a better idea to keep quiet on the details now, but that's just me.

I don't think there was enough for hoops to figure it out. I think he is on our side. I think there are a couple of other folks who have keyed in on it as well that haven't told us they have.

At this point, I don't think we're going to trust anyone who claims they know anyway. So, why not give it up?

We may not know who else is on our side, but they'll know we're on theirs.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #896
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Once KWhit confirms he is okay with telling the secret, I think you will start to trust penny.
He just TKOd that idea...back to distrusting penny
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #897
saldana
Pro Starter

holy crap, i cant think of a game where we were all running around in like chickens with our dicks cut off like this. i am out for work soon, and might be back in before i go, otherwise, i am out until 9pm eastern....hoops, i have reason to trust spleen, and by association you and kwhit. i have never been a big fan of following along with the leader in these games but if you guys got anything to give us a target, i will be back in time to change my vote, and i trust you more than i trust blade right now (read: i dont like the push on penny at all)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #898
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

I've got no alliances wiht anyone but survivors freckles so don't be grouping him with me.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #899
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't think he needs to tell the secret.

I feel like he already has.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #900
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I've got no alliances wiht anyone but survivors freckles so don't be grouping him with me.

Going Sawyer on us, eh?