Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-21-2007, 09:15 AM   #901
wade moore
lolzcat

They've said numerous times that the votes are around 25-30 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #902
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Howard Stern has no influence over the American Idol vote. None.

If Howard Stern was the only one doing this, I would agree with you but, he isn't. There is a cumulative effect on all this hosts and all these websites touting Femjaya and trying to make him the next American Idol.

Howie Mandel is filling in for Regis and he even predicted Sanjaya would win because of everyone voting for the worst.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #903
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
If I'm being nit-picky, I thought Melinda (and a couple others) should have been taken to task for not sticking to the obvious theme of the night. I guess the songs she and a couple others chose were technically British songs from the 60s, but when you call the theme British Invasion and have Peter Noone as the guest coach, you really shouldn't be choosing Broadway show songs. I was a little disappointed that we didn't hear enough real British Invasion songs. In fact, when Melinda came out with what looked like a mop-top hairdo, I thought she was paying homage to the Beatles. Turns out that was just a bad hair night.

Amen! Blake and Chris Sligh get ripped for what they did to Diana Ross songs, but the "Divas" compeltely disregard the British Invasion theme and they are lauded. Melinda in particular is being put on a pedastool by the show when she is absolutely out of tune with what an American Idol winner should be. She sings music no one cares about, she is a trained and paid professional, and she has little to no charm (the "who? me?" routine is quite tired and irritating).

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #904
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I thought Simon's comments to her about whether she really is that nice were odd. He has said that at least twice before to her, and you're right, it's getting old. That, combined with the fact that she seems immune from criticism (of her clothing, style, and song choice, if not her performances)...maybe she suffers some backlash from it all.

I'm still not sold on the "ringer" thing, though. Both she and Brandon were essentially backup singers who got a shot on the show. They had no idea how they would turn out, and one of them showed why he was a backup singer, and the other is flurishing. I don't mind professionals who never got a shot being on the show, the problem with this season is simply that she has no competition - from a purely technical standpoint. She's still not really AI material, though. Simon has jumped on others for this in the past, and his refusal to even broach the subject with her is starting to tick me off.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #905
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
I think you are one of only a small number of people. That, as I believe Wade said, is my biggest problem with her. Is she the best singer? Yes. Do I care anything about what she sings? No. I'd probably be more likely to buy a Sanjaya album than a Melinda album. IF she wins she might have the worst selling Idol album yet.

I have little doubt that I do not share musical tastes with the majority. This, I am not uncomfortable with.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:46 AM   #906
Ksyrup

There's a place for niche AI singers, even the winners. I had no clue how well Carrie Underwood had done after she won, since I hardly ever heard from her outside of the show. And Josh Gracin, who didn't even come close to winning, has hit it big on the country charts. I think AI's problem is that they really haven't had anyone replicate Kelly Clarkson's success on the general pop charts. Discounting the first album from each winner, which ordinarily flies off the shelves based on the simple herd mentality, most follow-ups haven't done that well or were targeted at a specific demographic or genre, as opposed to being across-the-board pop hits. Melinda would be like a Reuben, I guess, but maybe even more confined to her style than he was.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 03-21-2007, 09:56 AM   #907
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
They've said numerous times that the votes are around 25-30 million.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure if that number was for votes or for viewers. They seem to throw both out at you at different times.

I don't think it's anywhere near impossible for 5% of those votes to be coming from Stern, primarily, plus all the others combined as it was pointed out by someone.

Adding 5% onto any of the 11 left would be enough to keep them around for awhile.

I also don't understand why it's believable for someone who loves Sanjaya and wants him to stay to dial and vote nonstop for 2 hours, but someone who hates him and wants him to stay can't do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Howie Mandel is filling in for Regis and he even predicted Sanjaya would win because of everyone voting for the worst.

Well, that's really impossible, unless he suddenly became a great singer. Eventually you're going to get to the point where there's not many contestants left, so while the people who are only voting for Sanjaya in a Vote for the Worst sense might marginally grow over the next, let's say, 8 weeks, you're going to have the "true" voters stop spreading their votes around to a bunch of different people, and it will basically end up as (Entire Nation of Voters - Sanjaya Fan Nonstop Voters) being a much larger percentage than (Sanjaya Fan Nonstop Voters + Sanjaya Hater Nonstop Voters).

Last edited by Logan : 03-21-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:12 AM   #908
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Well, that's really impossible, unless he suddenly became a great singer. Eventually you're going to get to the point where there's not many contestants left, so while the people who are only voting for Sanjaya in a Vote for the Worst sense might marginally grow over the next, let's say, 8 weeks, you're going to have the "true" voters stop spreading their votes around to a bunch of different people, and it will basically end up as (Entire Nation of Voters - Sanjaya Fan Nonstop Voters) being a much larger percentage than (Sanjaya Fan Nonstop Voters + Sanjaya Hater Nonstop Voters).

History shows that he won't stay on the show long enough to affect the legitimacy of the competition (see: Scott Sabol, Chicken Little, John Stevens, John Peter Lewis, Mikaylah Gordon), so you're right.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-21-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 AM   #909
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Because Stern is an ass like that. He is encouraging his listeners to vote Sanjaya and sabatoge the competition.
I just don't see how keeping "interesting" people on the show is akin to sabatage. IMO, if people wanted to sabatoge the show, they would vote down to Melinda, Lakisha, Chris Sligh and Stephanie and we would get essentially the same bland show every week regardless of the "theme". Keeping people like Sanjaya, Jordin, Chris R and Blake around give a chance that atleast each show is different and potentially entertaining (for different reasons, of course).

If the final 3 gets down to any combo of Melinda, Lakisha, Chris S and Stephanie - I will stop watching and not care one bit about who wins.

Last edited by Arles : 03-21-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #910
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I just don't see how keeping "interesting" people on the show is akin to sabatage. IMO, if people wanted to sabatoge the show, they would vote down to Melinda, Lakisha, Chris Sligh and Stephanie and we would get essentially the same bland show every week regardless of the "theme". Keeping people like Sanjaya, Jordin, Chris R and Blake around give a chance that atleast each show is different and potentially entertaining (for different reasons, of course).

If the final 3 gets down to any combo of Melinda, Lakisha, Chris S and Stephanie - I will stop watching and not care one bit about who wins.

I'll be surprised if Stephanie lasts more than 2 or 3 more weeks unless she steps it up. I also think Chris S has very little chance of making it into the final 3. Right now, I'd predict Blake being in the final 3 along with 2 of the girls.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #911
Ksyrup

I don't care who wins regardless of who makes the final 3 or 4, so that won't affect my viewing habits one bit. I think the issue with keeping crappy singers/performers on the show is the idea that they should have some value to the competition, as opposed to the show. You're right, though, that for someone like me, as much as I bitch about how bad he is, for AI as TV show, he is one of the few pure entertaining parts left. But it's difficult to separate what is good TV and what is good for a supposedly legitimate talent competition. As we're seeing with Sanjaya, those two interests can be mutually exclusive.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-21-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #912
Ksyrup

Stephanie is the most overrated contestant this year. Maybe it's her style that keeps me from "getting it," but she has never been in tune to my ears. She flops around the melody too much to consistently hold the correct pitch.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:35 AM   #913
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well, in order to determine if it's possible, we'd have to know how many "votes" are actually cast (not people voting, total aggregate number). Any idea?

I'm willing to bet it's possible.
I would have to think it is in the tens of millions at least. I know the comment a few years ago was that more people voted in the Reuben/Clay AI final than the presidential election, and that's around 100 million I think.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #914
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I'll be surprised if Stephanie lasts more than 2 or 3 more weeks unless she steps it up. I also think Chris S has very little chance of making it into the final 3. Right now, I'd predict Blake being in the final 3 along with 2 of the girls.
I'd be real disappointed if Lakisha and Melinda were both in the final 2. Maybe they've both "earned it", but having to sit through their "theme independent" and repetitive songs for the next 8-9 weeks would be extremely aggitating. I think that having one of them (prob Melinda), Blake and someone out of Jordin/Chris R/Gina would make for a much more interesting finish.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:38 AM   #915
Ksyrup

Chris R. won't make it that far...I have Jeff Gillooly's cell number in case he lasts another 3 or 4 weeks.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM   #916
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I'd be real disappointed if Lakisha and Melinda were both in the final 2. Maybe they've both "earned it", but having to sit through their "theme independent" and repetitive songs for the next 8-9 weeks would be extremely aggitating. I think that having one of them (prob Melinda), Blake and someone out of Jordin/Chris R/Gina would make for a much more interesting finish.

Yeah, I said 2 of the girls because I'm hopeful that Jordin will continue to step up and be in the final 3 with either Melinda or Lakisha. I think most likely Lakisha as I think Melinda's personality will eventually hurt her. We are already starting to see some backlash on here re: Simon's repeated comments about "how nice" Melinda is - which I find sort of odd. If she is really nice, Simon doesn't need to keep saying it. I don't think it should hurt her in the voting, but I suspect it will.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:42 AM   #917
MJ4H
Coordinator

My prediction for the final three is Melinda, Blake, Jordin.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:48 AM   #918
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
We are already starting to see some backlash on here re: Simon's repeated comments about "how nice" Melinda is - which I find sort of odd. If she is really nice, Simon doesn't need to keep saying it. I don't think it should hurt her in the voting, but I suspect it will.

My theory on this is that Simon doesn't have anything else to say because he won't criticize her and there's nothing else to talk about with her. The only identifiable personality trait she has is her niceness. She apparently has no backstory other than the professional background singer thing, which has been run into the ground. And if Simon truly wants the best singer to win, he refuses to criticize her in any way because he knows she is hands-down the best singer.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #919
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
My prediction for the final three is Melinda, Blake, Jordin.

That would be my guess right now also.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #920
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
My theory on this is that Simon doesn't have anything else to say because he won't criticize her and there's nothing else to talk about with her. The only identifiable personality trait she has is her niceness. She apparently has no backstory other than the professional background singer thing, which has been run into the ground. And if Simon truly wants the best singer to win, he refuses to criticize her in any way because he knows she is hands-down the best singer.

I have a different theory. I think there is a growing theory out there in the masses (i know for instance Tony Kornheiser has said it on his show multiple times) that the "Golly Gee" stuff from Melinda is all an act.

I think AI has shown in the past that they try to address things like this indirectly - so I think that's what Simon is doing.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #921
Ksyrup

I don't know, hard to see how it could be a total act. With McPhee, you could pretty much tell she was probably a bitch backstage, but I don't see Melinda pulling off an act like that. The reason I say that is that she doesn't seem to be putting it out there herself - I don't see it as blatantly as Pickles "calamari" routine, for example - but rather, people around her are raising the issue. And what's she supposed to say - "No, really I'm just a stuck-up bitch looking to make millions and this is all an act because I have no personality other than this made-up good girl persona"?

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-21-2007 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #922
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Mcphee is goofy/smily/sexy. Don't you dare start saying things like she's a bitch. You know what that can do to a man who just had a relapse of McPheever since her album/music video came out? So just stop it.

As for Haley, I don't see Kitaen at all. A little Osmond. But I think she's looks more like Christina Applegate or Mira Sorvino. Both of which are good for me.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #923
MJ4H
Coordinator

I understand that people are interested in this sort of thing, but I personally don't care about personality at all. Melinda could infect teenagers with aids and eat their little sisters and it wouldn't change how she sings. That's all I care about. I mention it if someone is hot, but I try not to let that factor.

Last season I didn't care what on earth Pickler thought about calamari. She couldn't sing in tune.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 AM   #924
cuervo72
Head Coach

Mira Sorvino? No way do I see Mira Sorvino.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #925
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Research psychologists say you can't fake a smile. It's too complex a mechanism. Melinda seems genuine in her reactions, and that's an important part of her on-stage personna.

I don't think she's particularly shy, that's just an interpretation of her behavior that's convenient for the mass audience (much like an idiot sportswriter calling his favorite star player "clutch"). She is, however, a polished professional singer in an amateur competition. She stands out for that reason, and her pleasant personality helps fuel the votes. I think she'll win in the end.

Stephanie is more the true, raw amateur. There's a lot of talent there, but she simply has not learned how to sing. If she finds a good mentor, I think she'll end up a success. If not, she's doomed to a life of second-rate night clubs.

Sanjaya is a mess. I liked him last night because he took on a band I've considered among the most overrated group of hacks ever to take the stage and did a credible parody. Most of the time I don't like him. Obviously, my score was based on personal biases. He has good pitch but usually doesn't sing well. Yet every once in a while he surprises me - just as he surprised the judges with a good Stevie Wonder in auditions. I don't want him to win, or even come close to winning. But I'm glad he's out there. He, too, is not remotely shy.

Katharine McPhee was an interesting case. Kind of a reluctant participant. She has loads of talent and a beautiful voice, but I get the impression that she does not enjoy performing and particularly hates attention from fans. I understand that. I'm very uncomfortable with praise myself. I really identified with her last season and feel bad when I read the endless criticism she generates.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #926
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Sanjaya is a mess. I liked him last night because he took on a band I've considered among the most overrated group of hacks ever to take the stage and did a credible parody. Most of the time I don't like him.

I hope to fuck you are referring to Van Halen and not the greatness that is the Kinks.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:49 AM   #927
Ksyrup

My comment about McPhee is based on some of the backstage stuff that came out about her. But you can tell that she is a, um, demanding kind of girl.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #928
wade moore
lolzcat

Just to be clear - I don't think Melinda is faking, but I know that thought is out there a lot.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2007, 12:03 PM   #929
wade moore
lolzcat

BTW - has anyone looked at DialIdol? There's one element that totally baffles me.

Of course, last week it was off on Sanjaya - I wonder how accurate it is this week, particularly with one specific contestant.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #930
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:
I hope to fuck you...

Yeah, not gonna happen.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #931
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Yeah, not gonna happen.

LOL! Yeah, as much as I respect the Kinks, there's going to be no Lola action going on here...
Old 03-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #932
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
BTW - has anyone looked at DialIdol? There's one element that totally baffles me.

Of course, last week it was off on Sanjaya - I wonder how accurate it is this week, particularly with one specific contestant.

Hey, we can use spoiler tags to discuss DialIdol numbers!

Spoiler
Old 03-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #933
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Hey, we can use spoiler tags to discuss DialIdol numbers!

Spoiler

Sweet, didn't even think of that!

Spoiler

Quote:
Old 03-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #934
Ksyrup

This is going to turn into the "subliminal message" board.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:36 PM   #935
TexasT
Mascot

Any links to Haley's peformance? Got in late and she had already been on.
TexasT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #936
MJ4H
Coordinator

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWQRXG7sHg

Edited to give a better quality version.

Last edited by MJ4H : 03-21-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #937
Bisbo
H.S. Freshman Team

Here's another shocking development this season: Lulu at 80 is hotter than Pickler at whatever age she was when she appeared on the show a few weeks ago.
Bisbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 PM   #938
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWQRXG7sHg

Edited to give a better quality version.

Hopefully she continues to go bra-less for the rest of the season!
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #939
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

That made my pants fit funny...
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #940
adubroff
High School JV

Quote:
This is a SERIOUS problem for me.. to the point that I get pretty mad that no one calls them out for it - let alone prevent it in the first place. I think you need to stick to the spirit of the theme, rather than skirting around it.

On paper this sounds good but how do you enforce it? How do you handle people who pick a song in a certain genre and change the song drastically so that it's a whole different genre (i.e. Blake last night)?
adubroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #941
Ksyrup

I don't think that's the problem. That song Blake did was in the theme - I have no problem with him changing it up a bit (although I don't think he did anything but modernize it, it was still the same song). The songs Melinda and Lakisha picked were really not within what would be classified as British Invasion by any stretch. I think you enforce it on a case-by-case basis. For someone to suggest a Broadway song from Oliver is in the same genre as music spawned by the Beatles' takeover of America in 1964 is ridiculous.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:14 PM   #942
Ksyrup

Get it while it's hot!

Old 03-21-2007, 02:15 PM   #943
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think I just threw up in my mouth
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #944
MJ4H
Coordinator

there went my lunch
Old 03-21-2007, 02:21 PM   #945
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
I don't think that's the problem. That song Blake did was in the theme - I have no problem with him changing it up a bit (although I don't think he did anything but modernize it, it was still the same song). The songs Melinda and Lakisha picked were really not within what would be classified as British Invasion by any stretch. I think you enforce it on a case-by-case basis. For someone to suggest a Broadway song from Oliver is in the same genre as music spawned by the Beatles' takeover of America in 1964 is ridiculous.

You explained it better than I could. My issue is less with the final product (although it is a factor) so much as the song selected in the first place. It's not that LaKisha/Melinda didn't sound like British Invasion so much as the original versions of the song were not truely "British Invasion" so much as Broadway songs by British Artists.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #946
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adubroff View Post
On paper this sounds good but how do you enforce it? How do you handle people who pick a song in a certain genre and change the song drastically so that it's a whole different genre (i.e. Blake last night)?

You do what they did to Blake and Chris Sligh last week. As a judge you say, "That sounded good, but I'm not really sure what it has to do with the 'British Invasion' theme."

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:51 PM   #947
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
You explained it better than I could. My issue is less with the final product (although it is a factor) so much as the song selected in the first place. It's not that LaKisha/Melinda didn't sound like British Invasion so much as the original versions of the song were not truely "British Invasion" so much as Broadway songs by British Artists.

It also isn't fair, overall. Last week's theme being Diana Ross automatically puts the guys at a disadvantage, and gives a clear advantage to the "diva" singers. Allowing some people to go on a tangent with what is considered a "British Invasion" song isn't fair to the people who now are more in their element.

Basically, either make it easy for everyone to find something for them (I believe someone suggested last week's theme should have been "Motown," which would have made sense), or be tough on what songs may be performed. I think the former makes more sense...would I ever want to hear Gina sing during "Show Tunes" week? No, but would I listen to her sing based on a theme of "Songs that may be performed in concert halls/theaters in New York City?" Well, not really, because I hate her...but you get my point .

Last edited by Logan : 03-21-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:54 PM   #948
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
You do what they did to Blake and Chris Sligh last week. As a judge you say, "That sounded good, but I'm not really sure what it has to do with the 'British Invasion' theme."

I don't think it should even get that far. They shouldn't approve the song choices to begin with. I didn't see last week, so I can't comment on how Blake/Chris S. were treated compared to Melinda/Lakisha this week.

Heck, just go to allmusic.com and use their genre definition and list of bands, and if someone wants to deviate, deal with it on a song-by-song basis. But if you want a British Invasion theme, stick to it. British Invasion has a specific meaning beyond "song written by a British person during the 60s."
Old 03-21-2007, 02:57 PM   #949
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't think it should even get that far. They shouldn't approve the song choices to begin with.

Agreed. They can go on to bash the song choice all they want, but if they're not doing it for a reason like "that choice wasn't good for your talent" and it still sounded good to everyone, they're not gonna be penalized when it comes to the voting.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #950
adubroff
High School JV

Quote:
I don't think it should even get that far. They shouldn't approve the song choices to begin with.

I'd be ok with that. I wonder if they ever reject songs. They must need to clear that they have the rights to the song and such, so the should check for theme too, take it out of the contestants hands.
adubroff is offline   Reply With Quote