Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #901
st.cronin
General Manager

Anyway, I don't know what you were looking for, but I hope you got some satisfaction out of it.

I am 100% NOT aligned with the mafia. Nor am I neutral. So there.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #902
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Not really. You are quite the boor, you know. Somebody really ought to teach you some manners.
Indeed, i apologize for interrupting you meal...you started the fussing though, the PM is quite clear on that
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:09 PM   #903
st.cronin
General Manager

I will be back in about 3 hours.

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #904
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Anyway, I don't know what you were looking for, but I hope you got some satisfaction out of it.

See, here is one of the reasons im still skeptical...DT knew exactly what i was looking for, and complied with me. He can attest to that, and did when he talked about it.

You didnt co-operate, and you have no idea what i was looking for...im trying to decide if it is just Alan having fun with our pre-action arguing or if it means something
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:12 PM   #905
Blade6119
Coordinator

And there was a difference in what i found with both of you, but i only have 2 samples and not nearly enough data to understand if it means anything
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #906
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Ok ITC was here and disappeared around the time of my post. I don't have much of a voting window left open to me so I'm going to go ahead and

vote ImTheCrew
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 PM   #907
hoopsguy
General Manager

If Blade6119 is a law-abiding, good hearted citizen then I'm guessing he is going to find trouble based on his different results from the players involved. I will go out on a limb and suggest that one of them might have something to hide.

I'll be interested watchin' how this situation plays itself out ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 PM   #908
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

This hissy fight brought to you by Vita Cola - the coke of East Germany.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #909
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
If Blade6119 is a law-abiding, good hearted citizen then I'm guessing he is going to find trouble based on his different results from the players involved. I will go out on a limb and suggest that one of them might have something to hide.

I'll be interested watchin' how this situation plays itself out ...

I expected different results from different roles...thats not really anything that damns anyone in my eyes. Just like how players have different amounts of money or actions, players have different items.

Im sure if i looked at myself it would be different as well...

I am quite sure i will be dead soon though, as i explained early i look too much like a seer(and sound like one now too). Evil wont take chances that maybe i really am the seer.

Im weighing the privacy of DT and cronin vs. taking the info to my grave
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #910
Blade6119
Coordinator

I think, from what i know, my position and vote on cronin has been strengthened. There are a very few roles i think he could have, and one of them is evil. The fact we argued tips it that way, and for me he is my best target. I have pretty much no idea about everyone else, and DT has in comparison gone further up my trust list, so my vote on cronin is firm.
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #911
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ive got class again now, ill be back in a few hours. Id like to see some pressure put on cronin, as id like for him to tell me more about himself and see how it stacks up with what i learned
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 02:38 PM   #912
kingfc22
Head Coach

I'm at work and browsing on my phone. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up on my lunch and cast a lynch vote.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #913
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The Big City Herald
Edition 9

Chipper gets best of show!

During this year's Big CIty Dog show, all of the buzz was about an outstanding dog named Chipper. One judge stated, "I've never seen a dog from Pennsylvania perform this strongly." Rumor has it that a local pet food company has signed a deal to feature Chipper on a new line of dog food coming out later this month.

Pawn Shop hot deals!

With computer security being a prime concern of many hi-tech minded Big City residents, the local pawn shop has brought in a line of highly acclaimed personal firewall software. Industry testing reports this software package to be among the best on the market. You can purchase your copy at the pawn shop for $350.00

Cafe receives rave reviews

The Big City Herald's very own phantom gourmet spent some time at the new Cafe that opened in the commercial district. The Cafe features prime sidewalk seating as well as a wonderful indoors atmosphere. The Cafe also hosts parties, meetings and bar mitzvahs. For more information, please call: 911-7354
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:10 PM   #914
Tyrith
College Starter

With all these security threats I think if I had a computer I'd try to throw it in a lake or something.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #915
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I'm off to bed. I've seen nothing that would want to make me change my vote, so it remains on ImTheCrew. Sorry about having to disappear before the action really gets started on any day.

Please remember than any judge is better than no judge.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #916
hoopsguy
General Manager

It has gotten pretty quiet around here this afternoon compared to yesterday. Did people shoot their wad on Day 1 and are now scrounging for cash?
Old 02-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #917
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
It has gotten pretty quiet around here this afternoon compared to yesterday. Did people shoot their wad on Day 1 and are now scrounging for cash?

I just have no idea who to vote for. The top person on my list is JE, but I'm generally clueless. I might still go for cronin if that develops some more.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #918
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

ditto what tyrith said. there just havn't been any major developments it hasn't seemed like

*shrug* ah well, i should be around till lynch, excepting dinner and a run out for coffee, so i'm going to hold my vote for now
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #919
Marathoner
High School JV

Quote:
So Chief Rum and Marathoner cast votes for Barkeep. Chief Rum's vote is marginally understandable given how he has described his role. Marathoner's vote is just baffling. No reason given at all: Perhaps he was hoping to inspire a lynch mob?

I have no feel on Barkeep either way, it's just a very odd vote.

I voted for BK due to his contradictory statements on day 1. I have seen nothing to change my mind, but my feelings about him are not strong.
Marathoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:51 PM   #920
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i wont be back till after 9 so my vote will be and will remain

VOTE JE

for voting for me when he could have atleast voted for Bsak and tied the count
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #921
path12
Coordinator

VOTE SWAGGS

For the late vote on ntn after the reveal. I'm willing to give ITC the benefit of the doubt as a newer player. Swaggs should have known better.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #922
Tyrith
College Starter

Path is rapidly rising on my distrust list because of his insistence on his "reveal" theory.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:55 PM   #923
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Path is rapidly rising on my distrust list because of his insistence on his "reveal" theory.

That's OK, you're way up on mine also....only reason I didn't vote you was because I think you've got a role.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:55 PM   #924
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

And by the way, it's not a "theory". There was a reveal. That's a fact. Whether or not you want to defend not seeing it is your business.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #925
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
And by the way, it's not a "theory". There was a reveal. That's a fact. Whether or not you want to defend not seeing it is your business.

No, a reveal is when you actually SAY what you are. Not drop some "hints" that you'd have to carefully read every post and then conjecture some to pick up on. He didn't say he was a detective, just like I haven't said what I am. That's not a reveal.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #926
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm with path12 on his "reveal theory" because I saw the dropped clues in real time, but I wasn't sure I trusted it versus Ntndeacon making a play to avoid being strung up as a bad guy. What I didn't pick up on was path12 asking me about detectives, that he was circling back around to this as he posed his inquiry.

So, to go 2nd level paranoia, is path12 seeing events unfold as they happen an indication that he has extra information, possibly of a nefarious nature? I'm not prepared to make that leap, so for the moment I trust him more than the average citizen.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #927
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
No, a reveal is when you actually SAY what you are. Not drop some "hints" that you'd have to carefully read every post and then conjecture some to pick up on. He didn't say he was a detective, just like I haven't said what I am. That's not a reveal.

If you're not reading every post carefully, what the hell game are you playing? WW is all about reading carefully and garnering clues.

I gather instead you are just magically finding out information about people.......or just going by whichever way the crowd is.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #928
path12
Coordinator

BTW hoo, I've voted you for judge.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:04 PM   #929
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'll be out for a while - at least several hours. Just in case I'm not back by deadline, I need to drop a vote. This is intended to be a temporary vote. For trying to have us wait to get a judge yesterday, I am voting path, but like I said, this is a very temporay vote - so please don't hurt me path.

Nor you PSG.

Vote path

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:05 PM   #930
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
If you're not reading every post carefully, what the hell game are you playing? WW is all about reading carefully and garnering clues.

I gather instead you are just magically finding out information about people.......or just going by whichever way the crowd is.

You know, some of us occasionally have other stuff to do. I'm not going to read every single post trying to divine every intent, especially since -- and we've proven this again and again -- that causes us to often draw the wrong conclusion. If you had pointed it out before the lynch, that's a different story, but I've found that trying to see clues in every post oftentimes just causes us to run around in circles.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #931
SnDvls
Pro Starter

here's my quick vote tally please correct me if I'm wrong

Barkeep - 2
Swaggs - 2
Jonathan E - 2
St. C - 1
ITC - 1
Path - 1
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #932
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Anyone?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #933
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
You know, some of us occasionally have other stuff to do. I'm not going to read every single post trying to divine every intent, especially since -- and we've proven this again and again -- that causes us to often draw the wrong conclusion. If you had pointed it out before the lynch, that's a different story, but I've found that trying to see clues in every post oftentimes just causes us to run around in circles.

Yes, we all have other things to do. But if you're not reading to divine intent, maybe you might want to think about not being so defensive and reactionary when someone points out one of those intents to you.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #934
hoopsguy
General Manager

Just curious, did anyone give a reason for voting for bsak yesterday? Because no one has picked that thread up today and he was nearly the lynch victim yesterday at the end. I am trying to wrap my head around this, but am getting distracted by the rattling sounds in my skull when I think too hard.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #935
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Just curious, did anyone give a reason for voting for bsak yesterday? Because no one has picked that thread up today and he was nearly the lynch victim yesterday at the end. I am trying to wrap my head around this, but am getting distracted by the rattling sounds in my skull when I think too hard.

My only reason was that he was in second place and I was trying to save ntn. I had nothing against bsak.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #936
Tyrith
College Starter

This is my bead on the whole path thing right now -

1) He realized what ntn was trying to do before the vote was final and didn't say anything - aka he allowed a detective to die. Then he tries to swing it around and blame us for missing it before, aiming for a two for one.

2) He didn't realize it before ntn was lynched, and his entire argument isn't really all that reasonable.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #937
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

1) He realized what ntn was trying to do before the vote was final and didn't say anything - aka he allowed a detective to die. Then he tries to swing it around and blame us for missing it before, aiming for a two for one.

2) He didn't realize it before ntn was lynched, and his entire argument isn't really all that reasonable.

Wow. I really thought you were a better player than this.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #938
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
My only reason was that he was in second place and I was trying to save ntn. I had nothing against bsak.

And you tried so hard to save ntn you let him die
Old 02-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #939
Tyrith
College Starter

Seriously, if you thought saving ntn was so important, why didn't you point it out again? You already had your answer as to people were going to switch off because of the hint itself -- it was posted an hour and a half before the lynch, for the people that were going to be around for the lynch an hour would have been plenty of time to figure it out on their own. So instead you keep it quiet, voting to bsak to theoretically give you cover so you can make this kind of a play as a wolf. It is completely possible everything just fell this way on accident -- quite likely, I would suspect -- but to say that what ntn did was a "reveal" and expect us all to catch it is a little unreasonable, I would say.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:27 PM   #940
path12
Coordinator

Jesus. This is like talking to a wall.

Go ahead Tyrith, vote me. I'm sure you've read everything I've said carefully enough to see my hints that actually I was trying to kill ntn off.

I mean seriously, it is not my place to out anyone. I switched my vote, said that the late votes on ntn were very suspicious, and tried to ask hoops if he had gotten verification that the detective who visited him was ntn.

If you want to turn that around to mean that I killed ntn, well, that's some wonderful logic there, my friend. That will get you far. I hope you're not one of the other detectives.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #941
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
See, here is one of the reasons im still skeptical...DT knew exactly what i was looking for, and complied with me. He can attest to that, and did when he talked about it.

You didnt co-operate, and you have no idea what i was looking for...im trying to decide if it is just Alan having fun with our pre-action arguing or if it means something

Oh I knew what you were looking for. Your lingering glances at my RING left no doubt.

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #942
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Jesus. This is like talking to a wall.

Go ahead Tyrith, vote me. I'm sure you've read everything I've said carefully enough to see my hints that actually I was trying to kill ntn off.

I mean seriously, it is not my place to out anyone. I switched my vote, said that the late votes on ntn were very suspicious, and tried to ask hoops if he had gotten verification that the detective who visited him was ntn.

If you want to turn that around to mean that I killed ntn, well, that's some wonderful logic there, my friend. That will get you far. I hope you're not one of the other detectives.

No, but I'm saying that it would have been a pretty good play. And I have to wonder why you picked up the hint and didn't inform us before the deadline, if you were so certain. And if you weren't certain then why is it really worth considering?
Old 02-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #943
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im a little dismayed, to say the least, that none of you applied any pressure on cronin while i was away...im the only one giving evidence, yesterday and today, and people continue to ignore it. Wolves and villagers no doubt, which is why its disheartening.

Cronin, i see you here...lets chat.
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #944
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Oh I knew what you were looking for. Your lingering glances at my RING left no doubt.
Alright then, now that your up for playing, why dont we discuss it. What would you expect me to see when i looked at your ring?
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #945
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

When I said earlier that I hope you found what you were looking for, all I meant was that I hope you learned something useful. And my pm CLEARLY states that you started the argument, so if yours is different thats obviously just flavor.

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 04:34 PM   #946
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

Quote:

Tyrith and I think a lot alike. I don't necessarily trust him, but this is how I see the situation exactly.

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #947
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Alright then, now that your up for playing, why dont we discuss it. What would you expect me to see when i looked at your ring?

dude, I didn't even know I had a ring

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 04:36 PM   #948
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dude, I didn't even know I had a ring

I believe that, as i know its true...alan told me no one was really aware of it, and we have other items were not aware of. So far both people ive viewed have had rings, but alan wouldnt tell me if everyone had one. I figure most do though, or all.

But knowing your role, what kind of ring would you expect you character to have?
Demotivation
Old 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM   #949
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I believe that, as i know its true...alan told me no one was really aware of it, and we have other items were not aware of. So far both people ive viewed have had rings, but alan wouldnt tell me if everyone had one. I figure most do though, or all.

But knowing your role, what kind of ring would you expect you character to have?

I honestly have no idea. My best guess is "no ring at all." But maybe my character is married? I don't even know how to think about this question.

My character is not a hobbit, that's for sure.

knives out
Old 02-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #950
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Tyrith and I think a lot alike. I don't necessarily trust him, but this is how I see the situation exactly.

Whatever. I'm done with the topic. I don't need the stress.