Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-16-2008, 11:44 AM   #901
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
That said, at least you aren't voting for Racer when the clear dispute is me vs Alan. So your vote isn't the one I hate the most at the moment. That would be RendeR's, who is know is a good guy to boot.

I'm oh-so-glad to be considered least hateable!
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #902
hoopsguy
General Manager

Not least, just not most
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #903
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Heh - I'm flattered to be Drago.

MS, I'm pretty sure that is not all of them. But it is interesting that two of the people you mention (EF and Telle) are among the more stubborn in resisting my version of events from last night.

If this all falls into place then we are in very good shape for the next few days. And there should be some real value in voting records around EagleFan.

I don't have any comment one way or another about Mrs.Schmidty's story regarding Telle/Eaglefan but I'm bound to take her for face value. I knew I was watched the night before which is why I almost slipped up earlier outing that the role was out there. I don't know for sure if Mrs.Schmidty is the private eye or something else, but I knew Mrs.Schmidty was aware of my protective trance.

Since I know Mrs.Schmidty saw me the night before, I don't have any reason to believe what she is saying isn't true about last night. The only thing I do have to say is she mis-interpreted what she saw from me the night before, it simply was my protection so to speak. and if you followed me again tonight you would see the same thing.. Like I said before I haven't been lying about stuff.

So believe me or not, but I can help provide some validity to Mrs.Schmidty in that I knew she visited the night before as well.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #904
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Schmidty View Post
I'm heading to work shortly and unfortunately won't be back in time for the vote and subsequent lynching tonight. I felt it was imperative to tell everyone what I saw the last two nights while you guys were sleeping in the library.

I have always been the adventurous type and don't scare easy. After we mistakenly lynched two of our own and the wolves killed one of us as well, I knew I couldn't sit back and do nothing.

At night I have been following a different person to see what they are up to in the dark of night. As a new member of our group, I wanted to be able to trust the one that seemed to have an established role of leadership. I chose to follow Alan more in a way to rule him out than catch him at anything sinister.

Our first night together I saw Alan in a corner of the library in some kind of meditative state and he was chanting in a low voice words I did not understand. A shiver went down my spine as I backed away. I don't know what Alan's intentions are or whom he serves, but it did not feel right. I had not mentioned it before because I feared bringing attention to myself before I knew more.

Chief said yesterday that I'm climbing on his list of suspects and I've noticed an uneasiness from some others as well. The majority seem to suspect EagleFan and PurdeuBrad so I decided since it may be my last night I would follow EF. I was scared, but for the good of the group I pressed on. I followed him in the night and saw him attack Telle, slitting her throat. I thought she was dead. He rummaged through her bag and I saw him pull out an old tattered book. He opened the book and began to recite some kind of incantation. A green light swirled around and her body lifted from the ground. Beware, I believe she has become one of them.

My curious nature would like to follow some more, but I know that with this reveal they will surely come for me next.

My vote for tonight's lynching was going to be EagleFan, though as I said in a previous post I believe that there may be one person that these wolves serve and from what I've seen so far, it may be Alan. I don't have time to get caught up on all the discussion that's happened this morning already, but I already see that Alan is on the radar of some so I'll go with him today instead.

If they don't get me tonight we can get EF and Telle and pray that is all of them.

VOTE ALAN T

So I think it's safe to assume Telle is also good then since there was no night kill. This also confirms what I thought your "oops" actually was and why I said nothing about it. I always get my PM's from Schmidty before he posts the night kill results so that's how I figured you knew you didn't die on day one.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:47 AM   #905
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not that I know of - I would be happy to have him support my claims.

Seriously, Pass - two people are saying Alan is a wolf and you think I'm the right vote for today?

Two people? So far you are the only person and you are using a lot of subtle manipulation in your posts (like this one in which someone who may scan the posts without reading them all sees it and believes it.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #906
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So if Mrs.Schmidty has this evidence about Eaglefan, why don't we just lynch him today instead, and that would give the real seer time to scan Hoopsguy and Racer to get all of the proof they need on them instead of going down this incorrect path of lynching me?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #907
Telle
College Starter

Umm.. as far as I know I was asleep all night. Not sure where Mrs. Schmidty's story came from.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #908
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
So I think it's safe to assume Telle is also good then since there was no night kill. This also confirms what I thought your "oops" actually was and why I said nothing about it. I always get my PM's from Schmidty before he posts the night kill results so that's how I figured you knew you didn't die on day one.

Think you have that wrong, based on MrsS's version of events. She was good, but has switched sides.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 AM   #909
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Two people? So far you are the only person and you are using a lot of subtle manipulation in your posts (like this one in which someone who may scan the posts without reading them all sees it and believes it.

Two people - me and Racer. Alan may not like that Racer and I are working in conjunction, but the idea that we are both calling him a wolf is not really up for dispute.

For the moment I'm done trying to win your vote, based on Mrs Schmidty's accounting of events.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 AM   #910
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Wait a minute, rereading that post sounds like Telle was converted last night.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #911
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:

I'm going to be so late to work...but I can't look away!

I saw EF kill Telle (slit her throat) then raise her body, after reading from a book in her bag, I don't think she's good.
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #912
Telle
College Starter

Well I know this is really bad timing.. but I desperately need to go get myself some lunch before I pass out. Back in a bit.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #913
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
So if Mrs.Schmidty has this evidence about Eaglefan, why don't we just lynch him today instead, and that would give the real seer time to scan Hoopsguy and Racer to get all of the proof they need on them instead of going down this incorrect path of lynching me?

It is interesting that there hasn't been a counter-claim on seer up to this point. You would think that person would join you on your attempts to get Racer (and then me) lynched if we were usurping their role.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #914
hoopsguy
General Manager

Proposed COT (pending lynch results):

Trust: me, Racer, RendeR, Mrs Schmidty
Wolf: Alan, EagleFan, Telle

Note that both EagleFan and Telle have avoided putting votes on Alan up to this point and have persistently questioned my version (and Racer's) of events.

I suspect that this game is going to turn for us in a hurry. Especially after picking off the conversion from last night.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #915
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm going to be so late to work...but I can't look away!

I saw EF kill Telle (slit her throat) then raise her body, after reading from a book in her bag, I don't think she's good.

Yeah I missed that part. Dang, I almost would have waited to post that just so you could monitor Telle's behavior today and then reveal what you knew in the last 10 minutes or so.

So my circle of trust is now Render, Hoopsguy, Mrs.Schmidty, and myself.
The people I now know to be wolves are Telle and AlanT.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #916
hoopsguy
General Manager

Racer, if EagleFan slits Telle's throat, and brings her back to life, that sounds like someone worth adding to the wolf list.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #917
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It is interesting that there hasn't been a counter-claim on seer up to this point. You would think that person would join you on your attempts to get Racer (and then me) lynched if we were usurping their role.

I agree fully actually. Usually when I play as seer if I can get one wolf, I figure it worth a reveal in some cases.. in this case they could help nab two wolves (unless you all are part of one of those third teams that was mentioned in the rules). So the only guess I have is they figure it is a foregone conclusion either way so no need to reveal since even if I am lynched today people will go after you and Racer tommorrow anyways. I assume they are just trying to figure out who else to scan as a wolf.

At this point I can vouch for Mrs.Schmidty though, so believe her when she says Telle and Eaglefan are bad, and with me knowing Hoopsguy and Racer are bad, I don't see any reason the seer shouldn't reveal personally.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #918
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Proposed COT (pending lynch results):

Trust: me, Racer, RendeR, Mrs Schmidty
Wolf: Alan, EagleFan, Telle

Note that both EagleFan and Telle have avoided putting votes on Alan up to this point and have persistently questioned my version (and Racer's) of events.

I suspect that this game is going to turn for us in a hurry. Especially after picking off the conversion from last night.

Let me correct this for you! (just being helpful!)

Trust: Me, Mrs. Schmidty
Non-trust: Hoopsguy, Racer, Telle, Eaglefan.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #919
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Racer, if EagleFan slits Telle's throat, and brings her back to life, that sounds like someone worth adding to the wolf list.

Oh. I misread that then. I thought it was AlanT who did that.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #920
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote hoops
Old 06-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #921
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh. I misread that then. I thought it was AlanT who did that.

How could I do that?? I was busy being attacked by you last night!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #922
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Maybe this can help draw some momentum for a vote. Everyone seems to trust Mrs.Schmidty, lets kill Eaglefan whom she saw kill someone and then raise them last night. That will give people with special roles time to figure out Hoops is lying.

Unvote Racer

Vote Eaglefan
Old 06-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #923
hoopsguy
General Manager

Vote count, as of Post #922:

Alan - Hoops (894), Racer (724), KWhit (779), Olie (852), MS (895), Path (898)
Hoops - Pass (806), Telle (855), Eagle (920)
Racer - RendeR (741)
Eagle - Alan (922)
Old 06-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #924
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
How could I do that?? I was busy being attacked by you last night!!

I misread the post. That's as good of an answer that I can give.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #925
hoopsguy
General Manager

No offense to Mrs Schmidty, but we have both me and Racer who condemn Alan. I would start there ... of course I would because I 100% trust me and less for anyone else in the game. Similarly, I would expect Mrs Schmidty to 100% trust her information and retain some skepticism for anyone else.

The votes for Alan should stay exactly where they are, in my opinion.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #926
hoopsguy
General Manager

By the way, my vote on Alan is 694, not 894.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #927
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
vote hoops

That's funny. Doesn't respond at all to Mrs.S's allegations, just submits a drive-by vote.

So, it seems to me the very likely set of wolves are AlanT, EagleFan, and Telle.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:13 PM   #928
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yeah, that vote had a "crap, these last two games have sucked!!!" feeling to it. Which I completely understand, as I was in tough spots as a wolf the last two games I played.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #929
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Since I know Mrs.Schmidty saw me the night before, I don't have any reason to believe what she is saying isn't true about last night. The only thing I do have to say is she mis-interpreted what she saw from me the night before, it simply was my protection so to speak.

Another reason to not trust Alan...

From day 1 we know that our bodyguard uses martial arts, probably his major, not a pyschic ability.
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #930
hoopsguy
General Manager

So if Mrs Schmidty is telling the truth, then it seems like Telle would have bled ...

And that there would be no kill ...

But I thought Alan was "mentally attacked" by Racer and bled all over the place?

Could we have two separate piles of blood???

I'm sure Alan has deep and meaningful thoughts on this.

Old 06-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #931
KWhit
Coordinator

So the post I really would like to make is this:

Quote:

Vote AlanT
Vote Nightfall

Vote EagleFan
Vote Nightfall

Vote Telle
Vote Nightfall

Can I do that?

(Just slightly kidding.)

I don't think I have ever been in a game where we had 3 wolves outed at one time. Now, i'm not saying I believe 100% Hoops or Mrs.S. It's just funny to have so many potential wolves on the table at once.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #932
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Just when I thought thee was going to be a day without my name in the voting list...
Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #933
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

thee = there
Old 06-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #934
KWhit
Coordinator

Also, it's quite interesting that both Telle and EagleFan have votes on Hoops right now and not AlanT.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #935
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote hoops

vote Mrs Schmidty
Old 06-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #936
hoopsguy
General Manager

Eagle, it has to be at least a little comforting to be outed as a wolf and have the only vote on you coming from another wolf ... he can move it if you get in too much trouble!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #937
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Eagle, it has to be at least a little comforting to be outed as a wolf and have the only vote on you coming from another wolf ... he can move it if you get in too much trouble!

Old 06-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #938
Passacaglia
Coordinator

So I'm wondering -- why would Alan let EF and Telle vote to save him? Why wouldn't he just let them pile on?
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #939
hoopsguy
General Manager

It wasn't a slam dunk an hour ago, even if I felt like it should be.

But if I was the one cornered I would suggest to my partners that they run up the vote on me early and let me try to wiggle out. See if they can buy themselves some credibility by being among the first to vote for me. That doesn't appear to be what happened. Instead the two of them questioned me fairly aggressively and followed along with non-Alan votes when I didn't seem to be scoring an early-round TKO (to continue the Drago analogy).

In that respect, the idea of a close vote does appear to have provided some benefits. Even if it wasn't needed based on the info brought forward by Mrs Schmidty.

No, Alan, I did not just admit to being a wolf in the text above.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #940
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Another reason to not trust Alan...

From day 1 we know that our bodyguard uses martial arts, probably his major, not a pyschic ability.

Mrs.Schmidty I have never said that I was the bodyguard and have actually tried hard to keep the bodyguard safe today.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #941
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
So I'm wondering -- why would Alan let EF and Telle vote to save him? Why wouldn't he just let them pile on?

Yeah, makes you wonder doesn't it? Like I said, if everyone is in agreeance that Mrs.Schmidty seems trusted, why not follow her lead and give the real roles time to figure out what they need to about Hoops and Racer and myself?

I don't get why Hoopsguy is pushing a horse today that he even admitted is a case of who do you believe between him or myself when we have someone who hasn't even seemed to try to defend himself with evidence that everyone seems ok with..

lets vote him out and let everyone else have time to figure out who to trust between Hoops and myself?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #942
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post

I'm a little weary that AlanT, Mrs. Schmidty, EagleFan, and Telle are setting up Mrs. Schmidty to look really good. I seriously doubt it, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

Check that. I don't think the wolves would "out" two wolves (that weren't suspected previously) to make a third wolf really good when one wolf has already been "outed".
Old 06-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #943
hoopsguy
General Manager

A couple of reasons:
1.) Two people are saying you are a wolf, while Mrs Schmidty is saying 2-3 people are wolves (you are questionable for her)
2.) There is a respect factor in wanting to get rid of you when you are a wolf as soon as possible. Embrace it.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #944
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

How disappointing that the conversation is slowing down after a reveal that only helps further confirm my story and outs two wolves. By no means am I certain that Hoops and Racer are wolves, they very well may be one of these third party teams, but it is pretty apparent that they both are on the same team sharing PMs.

Since there is so much doubt about which way to play, why isn't anyone moving with me to get Eaglefan whom seems to pretty sure to be a wolf based on everything that anyone is saying?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #945
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
How disappointing that the conversation is slowing down after a reveal that only helps further confirm my story and outs two wolves.

How does it help confirm your story??
Old 06-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #946
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
How does it help confirm your story??

The fact she saw me there protecting myself at night when she tried to follow me? After the fact she pretty much stated that previously I had done exactly what I said I did on night 2 when Racer attacked me.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #947
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
How disappointing that the conversation is slowing down after a reveal that only helps further confirm my story and outs two wolves.

Can you show me how this helps your story of bleeding after being mentally attacked by Racer, and ergo immune to night kills?

Quote:
So if Mrs Schmidty is telling the truth, then it seems like Telle would have bled ...

And that there would be no kill ...

But I thought Alan was "mentally attacked" by Racer and bled all over the place?

Could we have two separate piles of blood???

I'm sure Alan has deep and meaningful thoughts on this.

Old 06-16-2008, 01:01 PM   #948
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Can you show me how this helps your story of bleeding after being mentally attacked by Racer, and ergo immune to night kills?

I guess you are having selective memory about my posts. I obviously was trying to figure out what all happened last night when I have been giving my assumptions about the evening. I spelled it out very clearly when you asked about the blood before in this previous post:

Quote:
I don't know anything about this theme so you are asking the wrong person. I was told in my PM that Racer attacked me, I was in mental anguish and I fought him off. My PM said nothing about you, nothing about blood or anything else. I have to assume that there wasn't more than one night kill attempt though on the same night.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have the full knowledge of the wolf night moves like you do, so I can only make guesses. I am sure that you would like to present a different picture though.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #949
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Unless now you are saying that Mrs.Schmidty made up her story to try to protect me somehow which I wouldn't put past you, but I doubt anyone would believe you on.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #950
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'm out for a while. I'll be back later to try to figure out why Mrs. Schmidty would lie in such an elaborate manner.

Just a lowly student hee wit the ability to scan people every other night. I wondered why we would only get an every other night scan until the racer reveal. At least now I know why but the hoops thing puzzles me and the manipulation by Mrs Schmidty baffles me. I would like to thank the body guard for protecting me last night. No, it wasn't from an attack but I did receive word that I was protected and by whom. You did your best to help us win. Now the wolves have racer, myself and Telle on the verge of being eliminated. At least go after me before Telle so you can see that Mrs Schmidty is manipulting this. That way Telle doesn't die because of a lie (with that said I have no idea if Telle is a wolf or not but it would make sense if the wolfy Mrs. Schmidty is making this up that she tries to go after a couple villagers and not put one of her own in jeopardy).

If I live I will scan Mrs Schmidty tonight to most likely confirm that she is a wolf. At least that will be my going away gift for everyone if they are still intent on believng Mrs Schmidty (she needs a shorter name). What you do with that information is up to you. Who knows, maybe she is clean and the chanting that alan was doing was some wolfish power to make her believe what they want her to believe.