Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-31-2006, 08:09 PM   #901
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
dola-

I think the early morning deadline actually takes away from some of the last miny strategy of the game. Just my .02
I think morning deadlines = horrible...especially for us west coasters who arent going to wake up at 4-5 AM to make the deadline
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #902
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, you want to know my logic for voting for someone that has a stated issue with me. Why not get me out of the game for any other reason that to just keep me around knowing that me and you are going to just keep sniping at each other and draw half the discussion away from the game while they merrily go along and pick off Samurai...

That is my reason for picking RPI-Fan...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #903
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I think morning deadlines = horrible...especially for us west coasters who arent going to wake up at 4-5 AM to make the deadline
Agreed.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:11 PM   #904
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If you vote for me you are killing an innocent samuri.

I have no reason to vote for you at this time.

Just as the same as I have no reason to vote for Blade.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 01-31-2006, 08:12 PM   #905
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Of course my effin wireless would lose my post.

Good:Blade, King, Qwik
Trouble: Packers, Tangle, RPI, Saldana

Unvote Packs I honestly don't recall voting for him this round
Vote Tangle

Qwikshot-san, honorable Samurai Kurosawa request to know why exactry I am in your "trouble" category? I make earry observation that was obviousry not correct, but was intended to, and did serve purpose of making you give Samurai more information, which was then confirmed by Blade-san. This tactic was honorable and in best interests of all Samurai.

Arso, honorable Kurosawa give Qwikshot-san humbrest aporogy for questioning his honor. You insurt Kurosawa by not accepting aporogy. Bushido demands you accept aporogy!
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:13 PM   #906
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Ok, you want to know my logic for voting for someone that has a stated issue with me. Why not get me out of the game for any other reason that to just keep me around knowing that me and you are going to just keep sniping at each other and draw half the discussion away from the game while they merrily go along and pick off Samurai...

That is my reason for picking RPI-Fan...
I honestly wouldnt be fighting with you...i dont hold grudges all that much to be honest...kwhit is still on my nerves since he continued attacking me, you never even got on my nerves...people just blow things out of proportion usually. If you want to leave we can try to oblige you, but dont try to use me as your scapegoat
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #907
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
Qwikshot-san, honorable Samurai Kurosawa request to know why exactry I am in your "trouble" category? I make earry observation that was obviousry not correct, but was intended to, and did serve purpose of making you give Samurai more information, which was then confirmed by Blade-san. This tactic was honorable and in best interests of all Samurai.

Arso, honorable Kurosawa give Qwikshot-san humbrest aporogy for questioning his honor. You insurt Kurosawa by not accepting aporogy. Bushido demands you accept aporogy!
Saldana, my good friend...ive got to give you credit...your the only one playing in character...bravo buddy
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #908
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you vote for me you are killing an innocent samuri.

Kurosawa think Lathum must be Ninja, as no honorable Samurai would spell Samurai incorrectry.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #909
kingfc22
Head Coach

Am I correct in saying that Taz, KWhit, Packerfanatic Desnudo and Schmidty are the only ones left without a vote cast?
Old 01-31-2006, 08:16 PM   #910
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Am I correct in saying that Taz, KWhit, Packerfanatic Desnudo and Schmidty are the only ones left without a vote cast?
I thought desnudo voted...might be wrong though...kwhit and taz have both been in today, packer and schmidty i dont know
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:18 PM   #911
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I thought desnudo voted...might be wrong though...kwhit and taz have both been in today, packer and schmidty i dont know

I don't remember any of those guys voting. KWhit said he would be back later. I haven't seen Schmidty...

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 PM   #912
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

Saldana, I know you don't mean it to be offensive, but "talking" this way is generally considered to be racist. Along the lines of the Al Jolsin blackface routine. I'm not trying to be the PC police, but I did feel a need to point it out.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 PM   #913
Desnudo
Coordinator

I haven't voted yet.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 PM   #914
Desnudo
Coordinator

Dola - mean the R thing, not the samurai RP.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #915
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I haven't voted yet.
GET TO IT MISTA!
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #916
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
GET TO IT MISTA!

Takes awhile to get through 10 pages.... what is that.. 500 posts?

Desnudo.. I'll recap

Blade eye gouge
Qwikshot the hero
*thunk*
Kingfcc - WTF was that on my door?

Mustang: F it.. kill me
Blade : 180.. Mustang
Few more mustang votes
Tanglewood - Vote Lathum
Lathum - Huh?
few tanglewood votes
few random votes
few mustang-blade discussions
Saldana as Mr. Miyaga

And.. here we are...

Last edited by Mustang : 01-31-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #917
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am here, I was on when I was at work then had class til 7.30pm CST (it is 8.30pm CST now).

Path, to answer your question about my majority vote last night, I was trying to catch up with all the BS in the first dozen pages and I really couldn't follow what was going on. I wanted to make some sort of vote to show that I was actually involved in the game from the start and I just went with who everyone else was voting for. Obivously, in hindsight, it was a bad choice because I helped get rid of one of my own (although it probably wouldn't have mattered had I not voted)

For that reason, I am not voting for anyone tonight. I do not have a clear cut person in my mind that could be a ninja and I don't want to just jump on the majority again (which at this point, I am not even quite sure who that might be)
Old 01-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #918
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

lol, great recap Mustang.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:32 PM   #919
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Saldana, I know you don't mean it to be offensive, but "talking" this way is generally considered to be racist. Along the lines of the Al Jolsin blackface routine. I'm not trying to be the PC police, but I did feel a need to point it out.
if you are honestly offended by it, i will of course stop, i am not a racist in the least bit, simply trying to add a bit of fun to what has to this point been a rather un-fun game of WW. personally i dont see it as any different than what south park does on a regular basis with "Shitty Wok" or Saturday Night Live did for years with "Coffee Talk" and no one seemed to have a problem with it (or if they did, it never stopped them), but as i said, if it bothers you, my apologies
Old 01-31-2006, 08:34 PM   #920
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
if you are honestly offended by it, i will of course stop, i am not a racist in the least bit, simply trying to add a bit of fun to what has to this point been a rather un-fun game of WW. personally i dont see it as any different than what south park does on a regular basis with "Shitty Wok" or Saturday Night Live did for years with "Coffee Talk" and no one seemed to have a problem with it (or if they did, it never stopped them), but as i said, if it bothers you, my apologies
I'll admit that I thought it was pretty funny. And no I'm not a racist.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #921
Desnudo
Coordinator

Well I think the target was definitely King. It makes sense based on the scenario provided. So the argument that it's a Blade voter frame-up doesn't hold water to me. I have a pretty good idea of what Qwikshot's role is, so...

What's great is they both voted in totally different directions today. My gut says vote Lathum, so I'll go with my gut and throw my hat in with King.

Vote Lathum
Old 01-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #922
Blade6119
Coordinator

count me a fan, and not a racist
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #923
saldana
Pro Starter

current votes

Mustang - 3 - gram, blade, eagles
lathum - 4 - tanglewood, coder, king, desnudo
Tanglewood - 3 - mr w, qwik, lathum
taz - 1 - Alan
Packer - 1 - path
Alant - 1 - saldana the racist
path - 1 - rpi
rpi - 1 - mustang

(edit only to add the desnudo vote above)

Last edited by saldana : 01-31-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:36 PM   #924
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Count my obstention (sp?) as well...
Old 01-31-2006, 08:36 PM   #925
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

I don't want you to think that I'm super fired up over it. Just something I noticed. If it doesn't bother anyone else, then I'm not going to mention it again.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:36 PM   #926
Blade6119
Coordinator

You know whats funny....not one person congratulated me on protecting king....i feel sooooooooooo unloved
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #927
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'll admit that I thought it was pretty funny. And no I'm not a racist.

I was trying to do the same in the beginning of the game.. (I'm supposed to have a southern drawl) I found it extremely difficult to carry on a discussion in that manner..
Old 01-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #928
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

...you did get your eyes destroyed in the process too...

Well done I guess?
Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #929
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't want you to think that I'm super fired up over it. Just something I noticed. If it doesn't bother anyone else, then I'm not going to mention it again.

i think we should fight about it for the next 200 posts.....come on, lets go!
Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #930
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

And to voice my opinion about deadlines and such, I wouldn't mind seeing the end of the day come at around this time either.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #931
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
You know whats funny....not one person congratulated me on protecting king....i feel sooooooooooo unloved
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh mighty samurai. I shall always be indebted (sp?) to you for saving me.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #932
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:

Out of all the posts in this thread, probably about 200 are in-game
Old 01-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #933
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

If that is 100%.. I'd like to know what the eye gouge had to do with it.. Guess it meant it was a one time shot.

I don't remember Kevin Costner's eyes blowing out at the end of the Bodyguard.....
Old 01-31-2006, 08:40 PM   #934
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

I don't think I'm rested enough to handle another 200 posts like the last 200.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:41 PM   #935
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh mighty samurai. I shall always be indebted (sp?) to you for saving me.
God damn right...im blind!!!! You at least need to help me walk to and from the lynch or else you will all be watching and ill be attacking like the well or something yelling ninja
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:41 PM   #936
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Blade,

I think we would have given you more accolades if you killed a ninja.

However, you did foil an attack. Good job.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:42 PM   #937
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
If that is 100%.. I'd like to know what the eye gouge had to do with it.. Guess it meant it was a one time shot.

I don't remember Kevin Costner's eyes blowing out at the end of the Bodyguard.....
My bodyguard role was unique from last ones. Hoops said it had to do with other roles still active so he couldnt tell me, but id imagine my role merely was used until i saved someone, or they have a wolf role that counters bodyguard
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:42 PM   #938
Desnudo
Coordinator

Lol, just saw your vote total Saldana.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:43 PM   #939
saldana
Pro Starter

honorable Kurosawa would like to point something out to all other Samurai...while counting the votes, I noticed that Lathum-san changed his vote to Tanglewood-san, and in doing so, created a tie between himself, Mustang-san, and Tanglewood-san.

Kurosawa thinks there is some significance to this, since we have no idea what the tie-breaking criteria for this game are. I dont see that move as something a Ninja would do this early in the game, especially now that he is in the vote lead.

of course if Lathum-san ends up being a Ninja, I have just defended him, and will most likely be committing seppuku very soon after his death from the dishonor I have brought to my ancestors.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:43 PM   #940
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Blade,

I think we would have given you more accolades if you killed a ninja.

However, you did foil an attack. Good job.
I dont think its possible for a bodyguard to kill a ninja, but thank you...thats the only honest accolade ive gotten. I HEART EAGLES
Demotivation
Old 01-31-2006, 08:44 PM   #941
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'd like to contribute something in game.

I'm not really sure why there is any suspicion in me but if I am lynched you all need to look closley at a couple of things.

look to the people who voted for me (obvious)

look at tanglewood

look at the way the votes went once tanglewood got a few votes.

Again, I encourage anyone who is voting for me to strongly consider their reasons why, if you lose me you lose a valuable allie.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #942
Desnudo
Coordinator

But not a very valuable speller.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #943
kingfc22
Head Coach

Ok, I'm off for a little bit. I hope Hoops comes by and changes the deadline a little.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:47 PM   #944
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Same here...
Old 01-31-2006, 08:49 PM   #945
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
honorable Kurosawa would like to point something out to all other Samurai...while counting the votes, I noticed that Lathum-san changed his vote to Tanglewood-san, and in doing so, created a tie between himself, Mustang-san, and Tanglewood-san.

Well, I could change my vote to Lathum or Tanglewood to break the tie. At this time, I do not believe Lathum is a Ninja. Maybe Tanglewood since he throw out the vote and then hasn't been seen.

I still think there is some validity in myself and Lathums claims that while it looked like myself or he would be killed, the Ninja's spread their votes around as to not pile on.

If me, Lathum or Tanglewood are killed and revealed as Samurai.. I would not look solely on who voted solely for that person.. could be spread around.. they might care less who out of the 3 is killed.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:50 PM   #946
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'd be all for moving the day deadline to sometime tonight. That morning deadline is impossible for the West Coast, it's hard enough on the East Coast. Coder would have the thread all to himself.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:50 PM   #947
KWhit
Coordinator

Hmmm.... What to do?

So far, nobody seems very suspicious to me. Or most everyone seems equally suspicious if you want to look at it that way - with the exception of 3-4 guys or so that I feel pretty confident about.

Looking over things again. I'll make my vote here in a couple of minutes.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:51 PM   #948
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

actually honorable Blade-san, your actions last night brought your family great honor, however, you disgrace them now by continuing to walk the earth with your greivous wounds. a Samurai who suffers such wounds in battle should request permission to commit seppuku rather than be a burden upon his Damyio, Chuck Norris
Old 01-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #949
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I would think Blade will be a better samurai now that he has to rely on his other senses for survival.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #950
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
actually honorable Blade-san, your actions last night brought your family great honor, however, you disgrace them now by continuing to walk the earth with your greivous wounds. a Samurai who suffers such wounds in battle should request permission to commit seppuku rather than be a burden upon his Damyio, Chuck Norris
I think chuck wants to keep me around for humor...plays little tricks on me. "hey blade, the meeting is 200 steps that way" *points to cliff 199 steps away*

"NINJA!!! GET EM BLADE!!!!!" *watch ensuing hilarity of me swing sword aimlessly
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-31-2006 at 08:53 PM.