Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #51
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
What program do you guys use to unzip compressed files? The program I'm using is not wanting to export the Fool-X file and any other I know is winzip but my free trial has expired.

THanks...

I think 7-Zip is totally free.

Montreal_GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #52
spleen1015
Coordinator

Winrar is free

There is also an unzip utility built into Windows these days.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #53
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
What program do you guys use to unzip compressed files? The program I'm using is not wanting to export the Fool-X file and any other I know is winzip but my free trial has expired.

THanks...

EDIT: sorry already said my idea. I saw your question and answered. Didn't read further.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 06-09-2010 at 08:19 AM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #54
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, sim time. getting exports now

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #55
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Saturday, December 27th, 2008
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Gastone Carotta to a 3-year contract worth a total of $12,048,000.
Thursday, December 25th, 2008
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP Matt Gibbs to a 4-year contract worth a total of $44,000,000.
Wednesday, December 24th, 2008
Balzac Ticklers: Signed free agent LF Lance Thompson to a 5-year contract worth a total of $34,245,000.
Monday, December 22nd, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent SP Cliff Williams to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,120,000.
Sunday, December 21st, 2008
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent MR Jorge Rodríguez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,053,000.
Saturday, December 20th, 2008
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SS Alonso Carrillo to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,410,000.
Friday, December 19th, 2008
Chicago Cardinals: Signed free agent 1B Fernando Féliz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $23,449,000.
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent 1B Lorenzo García to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,988,000.
Thursday, December 18th, 2008
Balzac Ticklers: Signed free agent SP Germán Gómez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $13,652,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP Cheng-qian Ouyang to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,060,000.
Wednesday, December 17th, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent MR Dave Davis to a 3-year contract worth a total of $16,986,000.
Chicago Cardinals: Signed free agent MR Jorge Solís to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,830,000.
Chicago Cardinals: Signed free agent MR Bob Wall to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,532,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP Manuel Márquez to a minor league contract.
Monday, December 15th, 2008
New York Legends: Signed free agent 3B Natsume Yamada to a minor league contract.
Saturday, December 13th, 2008
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent MR Juan Rúbio to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,002,000.
Friday, December 12th, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent 2B Vicente Morán to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,366,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent SP Raúl López to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,042,000.
Thursday, December 11th, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent MR José Tapia to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,332,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR Ramón Rodríguez to a 4-year contract worth a total of $5,376,000.
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent CL Juan Díaz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $8,202,000.
Stafford Terriers: Signed free agent 2B José González to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,675,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent SP Dennis Bell to a minor league contract.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SP Jesús Moreno to a minor league contract.
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008
New York Legends: Signed free agent CF Joe Steele to a minor league contract.
Monday, December 8th, 2008
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent LF Wing-tat Shao to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,791,000.
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent C Chao Cheng to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,196,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent C Mike O'Brien to a minor league contract.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent SS Marc-André Blackburn to a minor league contract.
Saturday, December 6th, 2008
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed free agent MR Haruki Ikarashi to a 1-year contract worth a total of $530,000.
New York Legends: Signed free agent LF Pancho Liriano to a 1-year contract worth a total of $450,000.
Friday, December 5th, 2008
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent SS Pedro Fernández to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,376,000.
Virginia Beach Surf: Signed free agent RF Lambert Bourque to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,968,000.
Thursday, December 4th, 2008
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP Eric Baker to a minor league contract.
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP Sergio Mendoza to a minor league contract.
Cumberland Defenders: Signed free agent 1B Shinkichi Shini to a 2-year contract worth a total of $744,000.
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008
Balzac Ticklers: Signed free agent SP Larry Butler to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,448,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent MR Bryant Sandys to a minor league contract.
Monday, December 1st, 2008
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 2B Joe Alexander to a minor league contract.

Friday, November 28th, 2008
Portland Axemen: Signed MR Ian Kuhn to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $3,650,300.
Plantana Pirates: Signed CL Alfredo Alonso to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $6,718,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Francisco Salazar to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 1B Woody Dyer to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Heath McNeilage to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 1B Roy Minty to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SP Tyler Mosley to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed C Matt Adams to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed MR Jim Caldwell to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed C José Limón to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed LF Todd Wilson to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Eisuke Higuchi to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed LF Alfredo Contreras to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $21,300,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Luis González to a minor league contract extension.
Portland Axemen: Signed SP Luis Carvajal to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 1B Sergio Castillo to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed SS Yoshitaka Watanabe to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Paul Pierson to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed CF Bill Woods to a minor league contract extension.
Thursday, November 27th, 2008
Spring Lions: Signed 2B Dao-zi Qin to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed MR Lorenzo Gutiérrez to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed 3B Carlos Chávez to a minor league contract extension.
Portland Axemen: Signed LF Lewis Nelson to a minor league contract extension.
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed LF Okakura Kato to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR Orlando Pineda to a minor league contract extension.
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008
Portland Axemen: Signed C Roger Dufour to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed C Carlos Velasco to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed 1B António Marquis to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed SP Arturo Valdéz to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed C Baltesar Pris to a minor league contract extension.
Monday, November 24th, 2008
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed 2B Cullen Gambill to a minor league contract extension.
Portland Axemen: Signed LF Ubbe van Broeke to a minor league contract extension.
Plantana Pirates: Signed MR Joe Cull to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $15,183,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR George Lacenaire to a minor league contract extension.
St Cloud Raindrops: Signed LF Carlos Ybarra to a minor league contract extension.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #56
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Offseason retirements:

Spoiler

Old 06-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #57
muns
Pro Starter

well now that wasnt the start that I had hoped for. I fear this is going to be another very long year in Ann Arbor
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #58
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
well now that wasnt the start that I had hoped for. I fear this is going to be another very long year in Ann Arbor

Could be worse, you aren't Washington at least.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #59
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Tomorrow morning is Spring Training and the Amateur Draft

********** IMPORTANT *************

This year's draft marks one of the new features in OOTP11.. draft pick signability. Obviously looking at player talent is important in considering the draft, but on each player you'll now also see information on how much of a signing bonus the player is interested in as well as how easy they will be to sign.

If a player is listed as Extremely Hard to sign, there is a chance you won't be able to sign them even if meeting their offer. They might choose to go to college instead or whatnot. You might end up having to go higher than their demand to possibly have them sign. So that is something to consider when making your draft list. For instance in this year's draft, there are a number of 5 star prospects, one has Easy signability, but several have extremely hard. Does that make the easy to sign guy move up your draft list? Or are you going to take a chance on the better talent that might be tougher to sign? That is your decision to make.

Also reminder, these signing bonuses do not count against the salary cap. The only thing that counts against the salary cap is if you offer them a major league salary.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #60
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Awesome. I bet big on Gibbs, and he signed. Now we'll have to see if the gamble works. Adding a top frontline pitcher to an otherwise solid (but not spectacular) rotation makes Havana a much more dangerous squad. I also expect to have longtime top prospect Anthony Murillo on this team (and hopefully he can replace some of the power I have lost in letting Taguchi go).

I am still not sure I have the bullpen depth or the overall lineup quality to end up in the playoffs, but at least now I feel like I might contend for a spot.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 06-09-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #61
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Going to respond to draft questions here so everyone can benefit with the new system in place. Feel free to toss in your own questions and I can answer (as long as I have an answer to your question)

Quote:
When looking about in the draft pool (on default view) the first rating on the top is INF.

Then players either have a * listed or not in that colum.

Do you know what does it mean?

That INF column is the "Status Information" Column. The ones with the asterisk there are High School players. The ones without are college players.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #62
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Awesome. I bet big on Gibbs, and he signed. Now we'll have to see if the gamble works. Adding a top frontline pitcher to an otherwise solid (but not spectacular) rotation makes Havana a much more dangerous squad. I also expect to have longtime top prospect Anthony Murillo on this team (and hopefully he can replace some of the power I have lost in letting Taguchi go).

I am still not sure I have the bullpen depth or the overall lineup quality to end up in the playoffs, but at least now I feel like I might contend for a spot.

Chief is there a reason that all of your guys are in AAA? Is there some sort of thing that OOTP takes in consderation when signing players (if there are other guys at that spot?)
Old 06-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #63
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Going to respond to draft questions here so everyone can benefit with the new system in place. Feel free to toss in your own questions and I can answer (as long as I have an answer to your question)

That INF column is the "Status Information" Column. The ones with the asterisk there are High School players. The ones without are college players.

Thank you for that answer Alan
Old 06-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #64
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief is there a reason that all of your guys are in AAA? Is there some sort of thing that OOTP takes in consderation when signing players (if there are other guys at that spot?)

I do that on purpose every first free agent sim, so that no one making league min counts against my available cap space. It might only be 3-4 players, let's say (the rookies from the previous season mostly), but hey, I can sign a reliever with that $300K-400K.

I can always cut someone after if I need to get under the cap.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #65
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah, and I also move down the entire roster, because at the same time, I am elevating everyone from Single A & Double A who has a remote chance of making the squad. That way, my AAA team in this sim becomes my current "pool of MLB possible players" and allows me to tell a little quicker where I have holes on my MLB roster I will need to fill from free agency.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #66
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
I do that on purpose every first free agent sim, so that no one making league min counts against my available cap space. It might only be 3-4 players, let's say (the rookies from the previous season mostly), but hey, I can sign a reliever with that $300K-400K.

I can always cut someone after if I need to get under the cap.

As always thank you for sharing. I just wasnt sure if my question was a new thing that I didnt know about, and wanted to make sure that I got in on it
Old 06-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #67
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just don't make the mistake of doing that and then losing internet connectivity for a few days. The AI would have a field day setting your spring training rosters!

Old 06-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #68
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:

He's been doing that forever. And now I know why...interesting.
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #69
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachEnEspanol View Post

I do the same thing when needed. I go about it a little different but the idea is the same.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #70
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Until you and muns spoke up here, I didn't think anyone ever noticed.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 06-09-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #71
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:

FTR i noticed
Old 06-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #72
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I noticed it back months ago and quietly without saying anything to anyone did about 30 tests to see if there was any concern about it being a way to manipulate minimum salaries or whatnot until I finally decided that I didn't see anything too concerning. If I had found something concerning, I'm sure I would have let you know!

I noticed someone else does something similar too (I think kevin maybe)? Or at least at one point did. I just don't go commenting about every little thing I see or notice is all

Old 06-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #73
hyde4us11
Coordinator

I do it in the sense that if a guy is iffy to make the team next season then I send them down. If the player is for sure going to make the team next season I want the player figured into the cap as normal.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #74
spleen1015
Coordinator

When you figure out my secret to success, I would appreciate it if you didn't say anything either.

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #75
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
When you figure out my secret to success, I would appreciate it if you didn't say anything either.

Thanks.

Spleen what team are you cause your thing still says boston?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #76
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

I don't have a secret to success so I'm safe. If, during arbitration, I know for sure that I'm not resigning a guy I send him to AAA just to see what my team looks like without him, but that's an organizational thing for me (and really not all that exciting).
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #77
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I noticed it back months ago and quietly without saying anything to anyone did about 30 tests to see if there was any concern about it being a way to manipulate minimum salaries or whatnot until I finally decided that I didn't see anything too concerning. If I had found something concerning, I'm sure I would have let you know!

I noticed someone else does something similar too (I think kevin maybe)? Or at least at one point did. I just don't go commenting about every little thing I see or notice is all

Heh...I am sure you would have.

In the end, it's really a roster parlor trick of sorts, to get around something OOTP does with available money. It would probably be best if OOTP did not consider league minimum guaranteed money with respect to money available for free agents, but then that's not too big a quibble, since in the end, rookies count against the cap, too. I always figured, though, that I want to be the one making that decision on the rookies versus available free agents, not OOTP.

To do that, I would only need to move down league min guys instead of the whole roster, but it's just helpful for me having everyone on the same roster. And since we have waivers shut off and no roster limits when it's not the regular/postseason, I can move even major league players down for this sim. That allows me to throw out some hypotheitcal lineups and pitching setups using the AAA lineup screens and allows me to sort the roster without setting up a special filter (although I actually do have a filter for showing just my AAA/MLB roster together).

Old 06-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #78
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh, and when I mean "get around", I mean, in that moment in time, but by the time the regular season comes around, everyone counts, and I have to work with the same cap as everyone else. So if I sign someone with that extra 100K or 200K this way, that means I'll have to cut someone or keep a rookie down to stay under the cap.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #79
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Heh...I am sure you would have.

In the end, it's really a roster parlor trick of sorts, to get around something OOTP does with available money. It would probably be best if OOTP did not consider league minimum guaranteed money with respect to money available for free agents, but then that's not too big a quibble, since in the end, rookies count against the cap, too. I always figured, though, that I want to be the one making that decision on the rookies versus available free agents, not OOTP.

To do that, I would only need to move down league min guys instead of the whole roster, but it's just helpful for me having everyone on the same roster. And since we have waivers shut off and no roster limits when it's not the regular/postseason, I can move even major league players down for this sim. That allows me to throw out some hypotheitcal lineups and pitching setups using the AAA lineup screens and allows me to sort the roster without setting up a special filter (although I actually do have a filter for showing just my AAA/MLB roster together).

Well, the real problem is how OOTP handles financials between the end of the playoffs and the start of free agency. During that dead period when OOTP considers past year as current year and current year as future year, things get all confusing. But if you want me to comment about OOTP financials, we'd be in for a long discussion

Old 06-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #80
muns
Pro Starter

im really liking the conversations we got over here this morning!! Loving the activity

Last edited by muns : 06-09-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #81
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, the real problem is how OOTP handles financials between the end of the playoffs and the start of free agency. During that dead period when OOTP considers past year as current year and current year as future year, things get all confusing. But if you want me to comment about OOTP financials, we'd be in for a long discussion

Heh heh... that's a whole other discussion, and I agree, that's also an issue (and a bigger one). But you're right, we could really go off on a tangent and just discuss that forever, so best if we don't even start in the first place.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #82
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen what team are you cause your thing still says boston?

Let em fix that.

I am now the Plantana Pirates.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #83
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

I'm liking how OOTP 11's draft pool has players that are actually ready for the majors, or for the patient GM, ready for one season of AAA seasoning.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #84
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

New York Legends announce plans to stay in the Big Apple!

The winning-est franchise in FOOL-X history has announced plans to remain indefinitely in New York. The team spokesperson stated that there was a level of pride in being the target of everyone's animosity. Having the most titles in league history, with the best player , in the Big Apple helps add to an "Us vs Them" mentality that helps spark the players to always give 110 percent.

With their announcement of remaining in New York, the team also unveils their new logo and new jerseys as seen worn by six-time Hitter of the Year Kien-lung Teng:

The Legends have also announced that with the new team look, they will be opening a brand new ballpark, Legends Stadium which was built across the street from old Legends Park. The new Stadium has a pushed out wall in all fields that should lead to more doubles and triples but less long balls.

The four time defending Republic League Champions are looking to open the new stadium with seventh trip to the FOOL-X Classic and a third title
this decade in the upcoming season!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #85
muns
Pro Starter

Thats a sweet Logo. Liked the story Alan!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #86
Tasan
College Starter

Nice looking logo and jersey for NY. And YAY no more old Legends Stadium!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #87
muns
Pro Starter

So im doing the draft which is taking a lot more time than I remember, but anyways, in everyones opinion is this a deep draft? Just wanted to see what people thought the norm was around here.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #88
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:
So im doing the draft which is taking a lot more time than I remember, but anyways, in everyones opinion is this a deep draft? Just wanted to see what people thought the norm was around here.

Hmmm...I would say yes-ish. It's better than many than I've seen around here (though my longevity doesn't speak for much) but not the best ever.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #89
muns
Pro Starter

just a friendly reminder because I almost forgot to do it and I liked being reminded when someone else did it.

Paste your draft lists to all rounds.....
Old 06-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #90
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:
just a friendly reminder because I almost forgot to do it and I liked being reminded when someone else did it.

Paste your draft lists to all rounds.....

I remembered because I learned it from the best!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #91
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
I remembered because I learned it from the best!

As usual your way to kind there Teach.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #92
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:
As usual your [you're] way to(o) kind there Teach.

If I correct YOUR grammar, does that make me meaner?

Last edited by TeachEnEspanol : 06-10-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #93
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If I correct YOUR grammar, does that make me meaner?

No, it makes you TeachInEnglish.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #94
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:

Old 06-10-2010, 04:40 AM   #95
MattG
Mascot

Anyone else notice in 11 that all the player photos are zoomed in? In X some were close, some were far away. The reason I was asking is because it makes it harder to see the jerseys now since they are zoomed in.

X

or

MattG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #96
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:

lol that was good
Old 06-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #97
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Today's stat of the day:

Most All-Stars Drafted By Franchise
TeamAll-Stars Drafted
Washington Freedom68
Plantana Pirates63
Chicago Cardinals62
New York Legends61
Spring Lions56
St Louis Hops55
Ann Arbor Wolverines53
Balzac Ticklers52
Virginia Beach Surf51
Cleveland Naps51
Maricopa Rattlers51
St Cloud Raindrops50
Stafford Terriers15
Portland Axemen13
Undrafted Free Agent11
Cumberland Defenders11
Havana Banana Sluggers10

Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #98
muns
Pro Starter

Thats a real fun stat there. Congrats to Washington for having a keen eye!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #99
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Anyone else notice in 11 that all the player photos are zoomed in? In X some were close, some were far away. The reason I was asking is because it makes it harder to see the jerseys now since they are zoomed in.

I think that was something I usually manually set that way in the past but might have missed some teams. I personally hate the super-close head shot view so tend to not let it randomly cycle if I think about it.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #100
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now