Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-25-2004, 08:41 AM   #51
Blackadar
Retired

Can someone post a link to this??? Shit, a guy misses 6 months or a year and all hell breaks loose. After this thread, I have just GOT to read up on this!

Hurst2112, do you know how many threads contain the words "review of fof"? Yikes!

Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 11:14 AM   #52
Hurst2112
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar
Can someone post a link to this??? Shit, a guy misses 6 months or a year and all hell breaks loose. After this thread, I have just GOT to read up on this!

Hurst2112, do you know how many threads contain the words "review of fof"? Yikes!

Actually, I don't. If you looked and found too many, I am very sorry.

Try searching for druez+fof review.
Hurst2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 11:44 AM   #53
Blackadar
Retired

Still can't find the big controversy. I wonder if it went out with the bathwater when the forum was changed over. Can someone at least give me a rundown of it?
Old 04-25-2004, 11:50 AM   #54
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

I sorta missed it but I guess druez created some big stink between us and .400 a while ago. then recently he threw some allegations out against Joe then we didn't hear anything after that.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 11:52 AM   #55
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~fof/for...5&page=1&pp=50

that was the latest, just search for posts by druez and look for the locked topics

Last edited by Chubby : 04-25-2004 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:06 PM   #56
Blackadar
Retired

Nope, can't find them. I think it's due to the backup (lost posts). Does anyone have a backup of these?
Old 04-25-2004, 12:12 PM   #57
Blackadar
Retired

By the way, if anyone's wondering, the reason I'm interested is as the ex-webmaster of this site, I'm much more interested in reading about Skydog's trolls now that I don't have to deal with them.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:14 PM   #58
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

recap: a pompous dunce with an extremely overinflated conception of self-importance alleged that he had a fallout with his former conspiritor (and his wife's employer) at .400ss such that their efforts to defame non-.400 text sims unraveled to the point where, as he would put it, druez "got pist and desided two cum clene" and disclose their devious little plot here at FOFC. He admitted he was an unethical hypocrite who couldn't be trusted and vowed to not "review" games anymore, then came back a few days ago with an "interview" of Markus in which he gave his review of OOTP6. People called him on it, he continued demonstrating what a jackass he is, and here we are.
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 12:15 PM   #59
Blackadar
Retired

Thanks, yabanci.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:37 PM   #60
Blackadar
Retired

Ah, after catching all the threads, it's just your average, run-of-the-mill Jonah Falcon sort of thing. Wait, that was .400 Studios too I believe...uh-oh.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:46 PM   #61
druez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci
recap: a pompous dunce with an extremely overinflated conception of self-importance alleged that he had a fallout with his former conspiritor (and his wife's employer) at .400ss such that their efforts to defame non-.400 text sims unraveled to the point where, as he would put it, druez "got pist and desided two cum clene" and disclose their devious little plot here at FOFC. He admitted he was an unethical hypocrite who couldn't be trusted and vowed to not "review" games anymore, then came back a few days ago with an "interview" of Markus in which he gave his review of OOTP6. People called him on it, he continued demonstrating what a jackass he is, and here we are.

Ahh so nice of you to sum it up in such a grand way. I never admitted giving a game a bad review, so stop inferring I did. Yabanci, such anger in your writing, I worry for you. I've seen this before don't worry, it might still grow.
druez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 02:51 PM   #62
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by druez
Ahh so nice of you to sum it up in such a grand way. I never admitted giving a game a bad review, so stop inferring I did. Yabanci, such anger in your writing, I worry for you. I've seen this before don't worry, it might still grow.

Ah, I can see what kind of little shit you are now. Actually, you're lucky that the more even-tempered Skydog owns this place now. I'd have banned your puny ass forever long before now.

Do you have, at all, any information to back up your accusations on Joe (whom I've always known to be forthright)? If not, then I suggest that you crawl under the rock from whence you came.

Edited for clarity.

FOFC: Same ole' dog, new fleas.

Last edited by Blackadar : 04-25-2004 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 03:40 PM   #63
Hurst2112
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by druez

There's that word 'review'

Dude, stop posting. You are like the plague when it comes to getting threads closed.

Quote:
I'm much more interested in reading about Skydog's trolls now that I don't have to deal with them.

That's actually funny stuff.

Black, there are about 3 or 4 threads since FOF2K4 came out about this whole thing. I think they centered around the date that TPF was released. I don't know exactly what to search for (maybe posts by Jim) but they should still be around (unless they got deleted).
Hurst2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 03:58 PM   #64
druez
Banned

Quote:
Ah, I can see what kind of little shit you are now. Actually, you're lucky that the more even-tempered Skydog owns this place now. I'd have banned your puny ass forever long before now.

Do you have, at all, any information to back up your accusations on Joe (whom I've always known to be forthright)? If not, then I suggest that you crawl under the rock from whence you came.

Edited for clarity.

FOFC: Same ole' dog, new fleas.

wow, moderator power. All you trash talking message board warriors are so powerful. Yes, great you were a mod and ran the board, wow you've only said it in about 3 posts now. Everyone new here knows you are so elite. Yes, I have proof of course.

Have a nice day.
druez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 04:21 PM   #65
Easy Mac

fucking elitists.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 04:23 PM   #66
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

fucking trolls
Old 04-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #67
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby
fucking trolls

fucking elitists is much more lucrative than fucking trolls.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:25 PM   #68
Blackadar
Retired

Fucking elitist trolls.

Last edited by Blackadar : 04-25-2004 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:27 PM   #69
Easy Mac

elitist troll?
Old 04-25-2004, 04:31 PM   #70
Blackadar
Retired

Good pick, Mac. And I'd do her. Of course, everyone else already has.

Which brings me to a little joke (beyond Druez):

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut screws everyone.

A bitch screws everyone but you.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:40 PM   #71
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Can someone post a link to this??? Shit, a guy misses 6 months or a year and all hell breaks loose.

Uh-huh.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote