judicial clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:13 AM   #52
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by judicial clerk
It should be Fullerton State, not CSU fullerton

Why?

It's California State University at Fullerton. Or Cal State Fullerton.

They tried to do this at Oswego saying they are Oswego St when it used to be SUNY Oswego.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:20 AM   #53
Huckleberry
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Yes, and that was while he thought the game was still going on. So he can't even root against Texas in a game now? You are indeed like the American government. You're like the Patriot Act run amok, only in the name of the Horns.

Wow. It requires a level of naïveté that I am unfamiliar with to think that he truly didn't know the game was over. If that's the case, then I guess this really all can be chalked up to his ignorance and not his trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Fair enough. And I have the right to suggest that your criticism of Bug lacks weight and is biased because you turn a blind eye to as bad a transgression by "one of your own" that instigated the whole thing.

You're right. You do have that right. I took issue with Bug because he started a new thread. Your approval is not necessary, as I'm sure you know. IMTG took the bait like a knucklehead, and he was shortly called on it by Bug. I guess I now invoke my right to suggest that your criticism of me lacks weight and is biased because you are turning a blind eye to the actual trolling by Bug that started the thread. Yay! We can go around and around forever without ever making a point. Thank you for introducing me to this kind of pointless argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judicial clerk
It should be Fullerton State, not CSU fullerton

Are you suggesting that they rename their school? They refer to themselves as CSUF.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:55 AM   #54
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

you people are so stupid

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! the only people who have their panties in a wad are the ones coming on to tell me and huck not to get our panties in a wad

i was never, at any point in this thread, mad or upset or anything of the sort. sorry i think smilies are stupid too, or i'd have shoved a million of them on my ucla vs. arkansas post and that would have been that

get a grip, fools

ps- chief, you aren't a lawyer, and your goddamn formal semantics are getting really old. i swear you probably have a stenographer follow you around everywhere you go. iot wouldn't be as bad if you weren't completely wrong and/or baised every time. shut up already
IMetTrentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:57 AM   #55
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

pps - its threads like this that make this site suck balls most of the time. enjoy the humor, and if you don't think its funny, go post about trout on the short bus threads
Old 06-30-2004, 11:59 AM   #56
rkmsuf
Head Coach

any thread about college baseball is trouble.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:00 PM   #57
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

ppps - you guys do realize you are having a "you started it no YOU started it" arguement, right? how old are y'all?
Old 06-30-2004, 03:35 PM   #58
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMetTrentGreen
you people are so stupid

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! the only people who have their panties in a wad are the ones coming on to tell me and huck not to get our panties in a wad

i was never, at any point in this thread, mad or upset or anything of the sort. sorry i think smilies are stupid too, or i'd have shoved a million of them on my ucla vs. arkansas post and that would have been that

get a grip, fools

ps- chief, you aren't a lawyer, and your goddamn formal semantics are getting really old. i swear you probably have a stenographer follow you around everywhere you go. iot wouldn't be as bad if you weren't completely wrong and/or baised every time. shut up already

lol...did I touch a nerve? My heart goes out to you for all the anguish you never put yourself through, big guy. Checking semantics...okay...good.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 03:42 PM   #59
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry
Wow. It requires a level of naïveté that I am unfamiliar with to think that he truly didn't know the game was over. If that's the case, then I guess this really all can be chalked up to his ignorance and not his trolling.

You're right. You do have that right. I took issue with Bug because he started a new thread. Your approval is not necessary, as I'm sure you know. IMTG took the bait like a knucklehead, and he was shortly called on it by Bug. I guess I now invoke my right to suggest that your criticism of me lacks weight and is biased because you are turning a blind eye to the actual trolling by Bug that started the thread. Yay! We can go around and around forever without ever making a point. Thank you for introducing me to this kind of pointless argument.

Are you suggesting that they rename their school? They refer to themselves as CSUF.

dola, now that I got the fun part out of the way...

For the most part, your right, Huck. It's just a revolving argument.

However, it was indeed a case of apparent naievete on Bug's part. Kyle's a good guy, but every now and then, he'll miss something, as we all do. He did so here. So he wasn't trolling, but just supporting a local team with his first post. We, of course, already went over this, but you acknowledged and then ignored it, for reasons I can't begin to fathom.

Point being, I am backing a guy supporting a local team with a perfectly appropriate message for the time (while chastising him for the stupid comments he made later about Texas baseball). You are backing an utter troll, and aren't even chastising him for a single thing, that I can see.

Perhaps my argument lacks weight with you. But I'll bet m,y argument is making a lot more sense to the impartial observer than yours is.

But, that's enbough with this thread. This is stupid, to get in argum,ents over this, so feel free and have the last word, and I won't respond.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote