Head Coach

Greatest. Quote. Ever.

Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 11:46 AM   #52
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
Isn't that funny. My first year I had 8:00 classes, and was happy to get to sleep in a little. The next year I could not make to anything earlier than 9:00 and needed at least a 2 hour lunch break. It didn't get any better with each passing year.

Of course now I have to get up earlier than ever....

That sounds awfully familiar. First year, Physics or Chemistry (depending on the day) at 8AM. Made it almost every day (though I would have to take naps later in the day). From there on in, everything just got worse. I had my justifications - psych classes were multiple choice tests, physics, chemistry and orgo were based on the books, etc. Well, Orgo I was, and I did fine cramming for the tests/final exam. Orgo II was purely off of notes....so I had test scores dipping down into the TEENS (though there were a couple of harsh curves).

Now I get up for work at about a quarter after 6AM.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 11:54 AM   #53
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
American's are the greatest people on earth because we can succeed despite our overwhelming laziness.

Just saw this after my last post....my chemical engineering lab prof (had him for Materials & Energy Balance class also) supported the theory of "creative laziness" - that a good engineer will come up with ways (due to laziness) to get things accomplished with minimal effort.

Last edited by cuervo72 : 08-18-2003 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-18-2003, 12:20 PM   #54
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
American's are the greatest people on earth because we can succeed despite our overwhelming laziness.

If one was to try and sum up Americans in one simple sentence, this may be it.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 02:41 PM   #55
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So, dawg.

Inquiring minds who remember their years of college want to know....

1) Have you had wild rampaging sex with a nubile young coed yet?

2) Have you consumed way too much piss-beer and/or 2 dollar vodka yet?
Old 08-18-2003, 02:44 PM   #56
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
mmmmm nubile young coeds, the beast, and bowman's vodka....

Nostalgia can be depressing
Old 08-18-2003, 02:48 PM   #57
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
mmmmm nubile young coeds, the beast, and bowman's vodka....

Nostalgia can be depressing

Yeah, in college there was no money for vodka, I was stuck drinking the beast and nubile young coeds were nowhere to be found.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:50 PM   #58
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

No shit.

Were it not for the fact that, well, you were supposed to actually go to class and write papers and shit during college, I'd miss it a lot more than I do.

Keystone Light and Fleishman's Vodka. The requirements of any freshman at college.

Speaking of which...since we're in nostalgia mode...Funny College Story Of The Moment:

Freshman year, first semester, University of Colorado-Boulder. I, being one of the few on my floor with a car, was the hauler for many a booze run. 'Course, that was a good thing, since the rule was, the Buyer drinks for free, and the Driver drinks for free. Worked out nice.

Anyway, huge snowstorm. Class cancelled. The whole hall is out of booze. We go out. Me in my Ford Probe out in one god AWFUL snowstorm. Can't see anything, going about 15 miles an hour the whole way. We drive though hell, get to the store...closed. Can't go anywhere else, because that's the only place our guy can use his shitty fake ID.

Sigh. It was a long drive back.
Old 08-18-2003, 11:41 PM   #59
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
Sigh. It was a long drive back.

I'll bet. I know how pissed underage kids get when you won't sell to them.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 12:39 AM   #60
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Yea get your ass to class. Thats the bottom line. Butter up the professors. If you have a female teacher tell her she looks nice. It goes along way.

What do a boat and Keystone have in common? They both float in water.

Keystone Light. Good cheap beer. After your 5th one it starts tasting like water.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:39 AM   #61
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Coffee

Sadly, I haven't had a chance to score with a nubile co-ed, but I just got here Saturday. But there are plenty of nubile co-ed's to score with, so that's nice. No big parties yet, so no chance to get throwed, but once again, it's only been a few days.

That having been said, here's Monday's entry

7:30 AM: Wake up, take shower
9:00 AM: Off to First Year Seminar. The first week this class lasts THREE hours, but after that, just 90 minutes. The class is called "Ethos of Technology & The Internet". And as I'm sure you've guessed, it sucks balls. However, I sat next to a very attractive young lady and we got to talking. I received positive vibes, so this will be continued tommorow.
Noon: Lunch
1:30: I go to my advisors office to sign up for my appointment to get my schedule done. 1:30 Thursday
2:30: Departmental Interest Meetings. These are where you talk with the heads of the different departments to gauge if certain majors are for you. I went to English first, which is what I came in thinking would be my major. All it took were these words to kill my interest

"This is more of a reading major than writing."

No english for the dawg. At 3:15 when it was over, I had a dillema. Computer Science or Political Science? CS was a lot closer, but it was trailing PS in my interest level. Then, I had an epiphany; "I'm not very interested in any of these majors!" I was thinking perhaps theater, but it was in a building very far away. I see another pretty lady and I ask her how to get there. Turns out she is also headed for theater. I take this as a sign to pursue theater........and perhaps her. So we get to talking and it turns out her older brother spent some time at the HS I attended. Wow! The department meeting was actually quite interesting, and I'm giving it serious thought. As for the girl, well, she seemed a little cold and distant, and when I asked if she wanted to hang out at the Cove later (btw, The Cove is the student hangout. It had pool tables and Foosball, etc.), I got this line

"I think I have some friends coming up from Austin."

Translation: Not interested

Fine, see ya around.

6:00 PM: Dinner at the commons. Average hamburger, decent fries, two Dr. Peppers and an apple. Overall, not bad. I can feel the freshman 15 coming.

7:30: Hall meeting with a counselor called "Lets talk about sex". Another meeting about the dangers of sexual assault. Nothing new learned, but you definiately have to watch yourself with the whole consent issue. YOU MUST HAVE VERBAL CONSENT! Nothing else counts.

That's all for Monday. Tuesday will suck with the Language Placement Test at 3:00. Stay Tuned!
Old 08-19-2003, 12:40 AM   #62
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Dola

I believe that when this girl said she THINKS she has friends coming, it was a lame copout. Could I be mistaken?
Old 08-19-2003, 12:48 AM   #63
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Screw that girl. You dont need her. If she comes back, hit it and quit it.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:51 AM   #64
mrskippy
Banned

Screw her. But go with the theater major. Lots of babes there.

Unless ...

There a home economics major ... is there? My college had one, but guys weren't allowed. Go figure that's where all the hotties were. GRRR!!!
mrskippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 04:58 AM   #65
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by bigdawg2003
7:30: Hall meeting with a counselor called "Lets talk about sex". Another meeting about the dangers of sexual assault. Nothing new learned, but you definiately have to watch yourself with the whole consent issue. YOU MUST HAVE VERBAL CONSENT! Nothing else counts.

I'd recomend getting written consent as well.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:29 AM   #66
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by mrskippy
GRRR!!!

you are insane
Old 08-19-2003, 08:59 AM   #67
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'm surprised you guys haven't gone through any bisexual minority sensitivity training yet.

The Consortium Of Old FOFC Farts Who Are Now Reliving Their College Life Through You hereby are looking forward to your exploits with Pretty Girl At Class #1.

Oh, and some actual serious advice. Don't major in Computer Science. If you want to learn about computers, teach yourself. If you want a job in computers, don't major in CS. You learn jack shit about anything pertaining to the trade, and companies that care about degrees (not many in the tech sector), traditionally don't care what it's in.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:46 PM   #68
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
Oh, and some actual serious advice. Don't major in Computer Science. If you want to learn about computers, teach yourself. If you want a job in computers, don't major in CS. You learn jack shit about anything pertaining to the trade, and companies that care about degrees (not many in the tech sector), traditionally don't care what it's in.

A friend of mine went the route of teaching himself programming without getting a degree in it while triple majoring in other subjects, and he had some trouble getting a programming job. He lucked out in getting a lower level tech support job and getting a promotion because his boss liked him and getting the kind of job he wanted. If only the company he worked for wasn't headed towards eventual bankrupcy...
Old 08-19-2003, 12:58 PM   #69
mrskippy
Banned

Quote:
you are insane

Why's that? Because my college wouldn't let me take any home economics class?

I tried to weasel my way in with excuses that I just wanted to take things that guys should know.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:06 PM   #70
lurker
High School JV

Quote:
There a home economics major ... is there? My college had one, but guys weren't allowed. Go figure that's where all the hotties were. GRRR!!!

What fucked up college did you go to? First it offers a home ec major, which is crazy enough, then people actually choose it as a major (whatever happened to Psych as the default easy major?), and then it doesn't let guys in? Why, because their good little wives will cook and clean for them?
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 01:14 PM   #71
cuervo72
Head Coach

Hmm...

http://www.cahe.wsu.edu/
http://www.cahe.nmsu.edu/
http://www.aginfo.fvsu.edu/
http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/programs/c...ist/HOMEC.php3
http://www.saddleback.edu/CC/PAGES/TRAN/TRAN55.HTML
http://www.wvc.edu/catalog/catalog_home_economics.html

and:
http://ar.byu.edu/catalog/undergrad_...ily.html#FL&HE
Quote:

180. Clothing the Family. (3:3:0)
Comprehensive approach to consumer economics of clothing selection and care for individuals across the family life cycle and across cultures. Adapting clothing to meet diverse individual (physical and psychological) needs in the market-oriented economy.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:16 PM   #72
mrskippy
Banned

It was a Christian college. So obviously the major's purpose was to teach women to be good little Christian, stay-at-home moms/wives. Of course, many women used it for careers in interior decorating and the like. From what I know the home ec majors actually end up with good jobs.

The kicker/tradeoff in all of this is they wouldn't let women take certain Bible majors or attend the Seminary.

I still think guys should have been allowed to take home ec classes though.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #73
lurker
High School JV

Wow. That's called college?
Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #74
mrskippy
Banned

cuevro72 ... but do those univ/colleges limit it to women?
Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #75
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Why's that? Because my college wouldn't let me take any home economics class?

because you growl

Last edited by Fritz : 08-19-2003 at 01:18 PM.
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 01:18 PM   #76
mrskippy
Banned

I was bitter. Still am.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:19 PM   #77
lurker
High School JV

Okay, so other schools offer that major -- it still seems like something you should take in 7th grade. Besides, the bigger deal was that it was limited to women.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:23 PM   #78
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Isn't that sexism? Methinks a lawsuit should be in the works.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 01:27 PM   #79
mrskippy
Banned

Highly doubtful you could sue, since it is disclosed and there is an exclusive major for me.

Home economics isn't a bad major. They do more than just cooking and cleaning classes. I know they have lots of stuff for interior decorating and the like. Who knows they could be training the next Martha "I Do Prisons" Stewart.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:34 PM   #80
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
cuevro72 ... but do those univ/colleges limit it to women?

Probably not.

But my junior high limited intramural field hockey to women only, after I bruised a few shins and bloodied a nose.

Not that that's relevant or anything.

And it's cuervo, sipkky.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:41 AM   #81
Craptacular
College Starter

"Here's all you need to know. Classes: nothing before eleven. Beer: it's your best friend, you drink alot of it. Women: you're a freshman, so it's pretty much out of the question. Will you have a car?"

"No."

"Someone on your hall will. Find them and make friends with them on the first day. Anything else?"

Although I disagree with the beer part, you can always look to "PCU" for college advice.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 01:48 AM   #82
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by lurker
Wow. That's called college?

I think it's called the 'I Want A Husband' major. Don't quote me on that though.
Old 08-20-2003, 01:49 AM   #83
mrskippy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by mckerney
I think it's called the 'I Want A Husband' major. Don't quote me on that though.

They don't it an MRS Degree for nothing.
Old 08-20-2003, 01:52 AM   #84
mckerney
Coordinator

mrskippy, I thought I told you not to do that...
Old 08-20-2003, 11:10 AM   #85
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by ice4277
Isn't that sexism? Methinks a lawsuit should be in the works.

If it's a public school, then prolly yes. However, it's prolly a private, Christian school, where a lawsuit can't work, as you choose to go there.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 12:01 PM   #86
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

OK, time for the Tuesday update. It'll be pretty long.

7:30: Wake up, eat breakfast
9:00: FYS time. As previously reported in Monday's entry, I sit next to a pretty good looking girl. We chit chat throughout the class, and the positive vibes continue to flow. When class ends at noon, I ask if she would like to go to lunch with me. I get a yes. YES! However, before lunch, I had to drop off my books at my dorm, so I ask if she wants to check out the male dorms. Another yes! So technically, I can say I've had a chick in my dorm, which is pretty sweet. After that, we head to the commons. The line is long as hell, and it takes me a lot longer to get my meal than her (I was in the main line for the fish & chips, she just had a salad). I noticed her standing just outside the cafeteria, so I tell her she can grab two seats if she doesn't just wanna stand there. I finally get my meal and I sit across from her. More good chit chat, and I'm pretty sure we're both interested in each other. I suppose I might as well give a description since I know y'all wanna know. She's about 5'10, 5'11 with long brown hair. She's got a little meat on her, but so what? She's got a very pretty face and big breasts. Uhhh, I guess she has a good personality too. My only complaint is that she's got a bit of hair on her arms. Less than me, but enough for a floormate to jokingly call her "Chewbacca". Ultimately, I say she's an 8-8.5 in the looks department. Haven't spent enough time with her to get a good read on her personality, but it looks good so far. Oh yeah, bonehead move of the day. Our FYS teacher insists that we all know each other, to the point where we're not allowed to not sit next to someone. Anyways, one of the assignments for Tuesday was to exchange name, email, and phone #s with two other students. So obviously, I gave her mine and she gave me hers. Sadly, I left that piece of paper in the classroom. UGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3:00 PM: Time for Language Placement test. I'm taking Spanish, and I debated not even going, but I was bored, and it wouldn't take too much time. It took me 10 minutes and I scored a 214. Anything below 296 means you take Spanish I, so needless to say I bombed it.
8:15: Another hall meeting; this time the frats are talking to us about rushing. I personally have no interest in rushing whatsoever. I'd rather just know the people in the frats and get into the parties that way. What did they say about drinking? "Y'all are all under 21, so you have to be careful about what you do, or you could endanger the social life at SU.". Funny to see how they didn't say "Y'all are under 21, so don't drink."
8:30: My older brother calls me. He's made it up from Austin and is having a little party. Am I interested? YES! He drops by my dorm and drops off the things I forgot (Xbox power cord, mousepad, extra pillowcase, TV remote). We head for his place, and do some drinking. I have a Bud Light, shot of vodka, then a vodka and CJ. I drank it out of order, but didn't get very sick. We watched Jackass and went to bed at around 2:15 AM

Pretty good day. Today (Wednesday) I'm probably going into Austin to get a printer and nice speaker system. Drop home and look for other things I may have forgotten.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:33 PM   #87
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:

So technically, I can say I've had a chick in my dorm, which is pretty sweet. After that, we head to the condoms. The line is long as hell, and it takes me a lot longer to get to orgasm than her (I was dining on her fishy bits, she just had tossed my salad).
Old 08-20-2003, 12:37 PM   #88
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Oh how I yearn for those old days again. Except for that class part. Fuck that.
Old 08-20-2003, 08:17 PM   #89
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Cuervo

That is priceless! Although I would never want a girl to toss my salad. How could I kiss her after that? I'd vomit at the thought of it, which she wouldn't like.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:13 AM   #90
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Wednesday

No classes, so I went into Austin to get some things done. I got a haircut, Klipsch Promedia Speakers, HP 2110 PSC, Xbox power cord (the cord my brother brought was the wrong one), peanut butter, plastic baggies, and some other things. I left a little before 1 PM and got back around 7:30. I setup the speakers and printer (which didn't come with a damn USB port, ARRRGH!) and tested the speakers to the best of my knowledge (Metallica's Ride The Lightning Album). The new speakers kick mucho ass. After that I did some FYS homework and went to bed around 1:30. Thursday should be much longer.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:59 AM   #91
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

You bought peanut butter?

Uh oh. Guess things are proceeding better with that one girl than we thought.
Old 08-21-2003, 07:52 PM   #92
mrskippy
Banned

Bigdawg

Eagerly awating Thursday's news.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:49 PM   #93
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Bigdawg, you have a single or a roommate?
Old 08-21-2003, 08:54 PM   #94
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

He has a roommate.
Old 08-21-2003, 09:08 PM   #95
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Alright, thanks Fan.

I think your roomie, and your room, can make or break a college year.

Had just an awesome roomie last year, but this year, got a single. I really go to dress it up.
Old 08-21-2003, 09:09 PM   #96
TLK
Pro Starter

Just saw this now, and must say I enjoyed the read. Keep it up...

Quote:

8:15: Another hall meeting; this time the frats are talking to us about rushing. I personally have no interest in rushing whatsoever. I'd rather just know the people in the frats and get into the parties that way. What did they say about drinking? "Y'all are all under 21, so you have to be careful about what you do, or you could endanger the social life at SU.". Funny to see how they didn't say "Y'all are under 21, so don't drink."

If nothing else, make the frats think you're going to rush. They treat you like a king, because they need you to rush. This usually involves all the free beer you can drink....

Last edited by TLK : 10-27-2003 at 02:08 PM.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 09:10 PM   #97
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Not at schools with dry rush.*angry*
Old 08-22-2003, 09:54 AM   #98
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Thursday update

7:30 AM: wake up, shower, breakfast, go to FYS
9:00 AM: instead of the actual classroom, we meet at the library to take a tour and learn how to use their computers. Considering I took a similar tour with my brother when I visited, I was bored out of my skull. The fact I was operating on five hours of sleep and my allergies were acting up didn't help me out much.
11:00 AM: A philosophy teacher comes in and we debate for the last hour of class about philosophical ethics. This was a truly fascinating debate, and makes me think about taking a philosophy class with this guy just for these kinds of debates. What did I learn about philosophy; a good philosophy argument will last forever, because practically nothing can be proven. For example, if I say "2+2=4", you can counter with "What makes 2 two and 4 four?" I'm not considering a major here because this type of thing would probably lead me to kill myself before senior year.
1:30 PM: Advisor appointment. I get my registration time for today; 10:20 AM, only 20 minutes after registration begins. My advisor tells me that I have a pretty good shot at getting all the classes I want, but should come up with alternatives just in case (I still have 30 minutes.......)
3:00 PM: Me and my roomate head for the new Super Walmart. i picked up a USB cord for my new printer, printer paper, paper bowls, and bread. Apparantly, while in line at a Super Walmart, you can order McDonalds and when you drop by, they have it waiting for you. I was so impressed by this I ordered a 10 piece mcnugget meal. Actually wasn't that bad, and reminded me why I used to love the place so much.
7:00 PM: I head down to our student hangout, The Cove, when I notice that there's nobody in the main building, which is odd. I soon discover that, yet again, the fire alarm has gone off. Why this is funny, I have no idea. We stayed outside for about 15 minutes, then finally went in. I played pool and shuffleboard with people for about two hours before heading back to my dorm.
9:00 PM: When I get back to my dorm room, I head for my computer to check email and see if I have any IMs. Then it hits me:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I've missed my ESPN football draft

#@&^@*&#$%@*^#%*%&#^$!UCKER!!!! And not only did I miss it, I ended up with Michael Vick as my 2nd round pick and Jimmy Smith as my #2 wideout. While that does piss me off, my list served me fairly decent. My team is

McNair
Alexander
Garner
Plax
Josh Reed
McMichael
Jeff Reed
Seahawks
Barlow
Vick
Jeff Garcia
Jimmy Smith
Emmitt
Bettis
Hearst

Atleast I'm guaranteed to have SF's starter this season. Getting McNair was a godsend, along with Josh Reed, who I think will bust out this season.
10:00 PM-1:00 AM: HOMEWORK!!!! Computer ethics is a terrible way to spend three hours. On the plus side, I'm totally prepared for our quiz today and I slept like a baby.

I never thought about saying I'll rush because I've been so sure I wouldn't rush. Just because I know i won't rush doesn't mean they have to.
Old 08-22-2003, 11:45 AM   #99
Castlerock
High School Varsity

Enjoy every second. College will be some of the best days of your life. Remember this every day.

Have fun.

Do NOT go home until at least mid-October (Thanksgiving is even better). The friends you make now will be the friends you keep forever and you will not make those bonds if you are running home on weekends. You may get homesick but a phone call can work wonders. Stick it out.

Have fun.

Go to class. And study. You may have been smart in high school and breezed through it. But so did everyone else you are now in classes with. Have a s**tload of fun but remember that you are there for an education. Blow off class and play volleyball once in a while but just not too often. Get drunk with your friends. Just don't let it get out of control.
Castlerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 11:18 PM   #100
bigdawg2003
High School Varsity

Friday update

9:00 AM: Wake up. The extra 90 minutes of sleep were nice.
10:00 AM: I realize that I left my ID at The Cove last night. I'm worried about needing it for registration, so I head to the building to find it. After walking around and talking to people for 30 minutes, I give up and hope my drivers license will suffice.
10:40 AM: I arrive at the gym for scheduling. I didn't do a great job of looking for alternate classes, so if something goes wrong (a class I want is full), I could be in big trouble. Fourtanetly, aside from having to change the times of two of my classes, I get exactly what I want. After the first nine weeks, I'll only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays (Principles of Macroeconomics) and no class starts before 9 AM. I'm taking a 16 hour course load, but that's misleading, as my classes are Spanish I, Weight Training, Playwriting, Macroeconomics, Writing & Critical Thinking, and Ethos of Technology & The Internet (the three hour class that i've been going to since last Monday. Starting next week, that class will only last 75 minutes).
Noon: Lunchtime consists of a peanut butter sandwich and two glasses of ice cold milk. Not too bad.
1:30 PM: Ethos of Technology class. Just as boring as always, but since I worked so hard last night, I'm 99.9% sure I aced the quiz we had. Seeing that 100 should make me feel very good.
7:00 PM: Head to The Cove again for some pool and standup shuffleboard. Only stay for an hour. "This party's dead anyways!"

I know I should be socializing more, but the Madden virus is rampant on my dorm floor. Not a very exciting day, but getting the schedule I wanted for the most part makes today a good one. Tommorow on the other hand is the dreaded "Road Trip"
to some stupid camp for "team building". Attendance is mandatory or you're fined $50. I wouldn't feel right wasting $50 dollars of my or my folks money on getting out of this, so I'll suffer. And since most of the guys are gonna just pay the fine (my roomie for example has skipped town), I'll have more chances to mack on the ladies. Hey, maybe it won't be all bad......

Last edited by bigdawg2003 : 08-24-2003 at 10:05 PM.
bigdawg2003 is offline   Reply With Quote