Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #51
Mr. Sparkle
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
But she's like a bad case of herpes or something, I can't get rid of her.

Is there such a thing as a good case of herpes?

Mr. Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #52
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle View Post
Is there such a thing as a good case of herpes?

Yes, there is the kind that makes you tea in the morning. But I wouldn't know anything about that.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #53
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
I dated my best female friend last year, after she came on to me. Then she abruptly broke it off.

How did that come about? Did you feel like you were having sex with a best friend or a girl friend? I ask because I have a female friend who drops hints but I can not take it further because we're that cool. Of course I have a girlfriend now but you never know...
Old 09-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #54
Antmeister
Pro Starter

jbmagic?
Old 09-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #55
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
How did that come about? Did you feel like you were having sex with a best friend or a girl friend? I ask because I have a female friend who drops hints but I can not take it further because we're that cool. Of course I have a girlfriend now but you never know...

Send her my way...

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #56
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
I dated my best female friend last year, after she came on to me. Then she abruptly broke it off.

She's come back at least 6 or 7 times (to "just be friends"), and each time I've told her to F off. But she's like a bad case of herpes or something, I can't get rid of her.

Yeah, ex-girlfriends suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #57
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I hope dodgersrule and Mr Bug can get together and try to work this out.

Gah..not me
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #58
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

When I clicked on this thread I was *sure* it was going to be about video cards. I'm not sure what that says about me, exactly, but I don't think it says anything good.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #59
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
When I clicked on this thread I was *sure* it was going to be about video cards. I'm not sure what that says about me, exactly, but I don't think it says anything good.

So nVidia or ATI?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #60
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post

She asked me to kiss her. I kinda thought at that point maybe she wanted to be a little more than friends. Later she said that I misunderstood and took it the wrong way, though her exact words were "do you want to kiss me"? ... and then we kissed. Bitch be crazy.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #61
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
She asked me to kiss her. I kinda thought at that point maybe she wanted to be a little more than friends. Later she said that I misunderstood and took it the wrong way, though her exact words were "do you want to kiss me"? ... and then we kissed. Bitch be crazy.

Oh, and lines like ... "I want to be with you" "I feel safe in your arms", I could go on and on. So it felt like a girlfriend.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #62
Izulde
Head Coach

So she wanted friends with benefits?

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #63
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
So she wanted friends with benefits?

Nope, more. Talked about kids and marriage. I could go on and on for pages.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #64
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post

You know, that's what I thought at first too.....

Quote:
Old 10-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #65
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:

Quote:
Oh, and lines like ... "I want to be with you" "I feel safe in your arms", I could go on and on. So it felt like a girlfriend.

Quote:
Nope, more. Talked about kids and marriage. I could go on and on for pages.

Hmmm. Was there alcohol involved? I am getting mixed signals here.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #66
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Hmmm. Was there alcohol involved? I am getting mixed signals here.

Nope, she was sober the whole time. Went on for 5 months like this (I spent a weekend with her and her daughter, she came and met my parents, etc etc). Then another 10 months of wishy washy (I tell her to go away, she comes back). I think she got the picture after my tirade of 500 F bombs.

We had two mutual friends who were impartial and both saw it as more, which made me feel not so crazy.

But looking back there were the red flags. Single child, parents divorced at 2, dad wasn't around, no father figure, bitter mother, history of abusive relationships with loser douchebags. Should have not touched that with even Pumpy's stick.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #67
dodgersrule
n00b

Quote:

lol some are a handful
dodgersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #68
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Nope, she was sober the whole time. Went on for 5 months like this (I spent a weekend with her and her daughter, she came and met my parents, etc etc). Then another 10 months of wishy washy (I tell her to go away, she comes back). I think she got the picture after my tirade of 500 F bombs.

We had two mutual friends who were impartial and both saw it as more, which made me feel not so crazy.

But looking back there were the red flags. Single child, parents divorced at 2, dad wasn't around, no father figure, bitter mother, history of abusive relationships with loser douchebags. Should have not touched that with even Pumpy's stick.

Sorry if this is personal, feel free to not answer. But, is this a common theme for you, dating women with baggage? I mean, sometimes there is more to it than meets the eye. Some guys (and girls) date people they think need help, a.k.a., the damstrel in distress syndrome. Just curious is all.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #69
dodgersrule
n00b

Quote:

that bad lol
dodgersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #70
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Sorry if this is personal, feel free to not answer. But, is this a common theme for you, dating women with baggage? I mean, sometimes there is more to it than meets the eye. Some guys (and girls) date people they think need help, a.k.a., the damstrel in distress syndrome. Just curious is all.

Oh yes, that was my "type" and I recognized what I was doing thanks to a long talk with a psychologist friend. I've since learned to avoid that type. I'm also a magnet for that type of girl, I think they like (but can't handle) the stability I provide ... I'm not broke and I'm not an abuser and I have my shit together.

Which is why I didn't give her a 12th chance. Been down that road enough times to know about the town at the end. Some people just can't be saved.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #71
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:

With those red flags I am not sure if I could be here close friend. The thing about these crazy chicks is they usually are amazing in bed and amazing in the head(dual meaning) I would have stuck my finger in her butt and be done with her.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #72
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Rizon, it's time to put the Captain Save a Ho cape away.

Good luck tho
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #73
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh yes, that was my "type" and I recognized what I was doing thanks to a long talk with a psychologist friend. I've since learned to avoid that type. I'm also a magnet for that type of girl, I think they like (but can't handle) the stability I provide ... I'm not broke and I'm not an abuser and I have my shit together.

Which is why I didn't give her a 12th chance. Been down that road enough times to know about the town at the end. Some people just can't be saved.

That's very similar to me Rizon. I totally understand. Thank God, I found the right woman, and have a great marriage. I could have spent the years of my life in and out of unstable women, and had a miserable life. My wife called it "Knight in Shining Armor Complex." The basis of which goes back to being raised by a single mom, who was essentially damaged goods.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #74
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:

One thing to remember, is that some women don't want to be saved. I also had to learn that the hard way.

Quote: