Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-11-2006, 09:21 AM   #951
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Is saldana the guy you really want to running the show? We have one lynch possibillity and that is the town mayor! Can we get ball rolling on a new sheriff?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:24 AM   #952
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

So, what happened? Saldana, Lathum, Swaggs and GE, can you fill us in on how you got out, were jailed, etc.? Saldana, why did you jail swaggs?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #953
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

dola, sorry posted that prior to seeing another page.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #954
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Is saldana the guy you really want to running the show? We have one lynch possibillity and that is the town mayor! Can we get ball rolling on a new sheriff?
So who would you rather have?

Also Anxiety, I am very unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that someone attempted to kill you last night, but you were disugised and so the attempt failed?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:26 AM   #955
saldana
Pro Starter

here is what happened last night

i sent in conditional orders

if GE' let lathum out, i would have put two people in...swaggs and someone else

since GE let someone else out, i freed lathum and jailed swaggs.

assuming i am still sherrif tonight, i will be rearresting GE,

most likely i will also arrest deacon, unless he explains what he was doing out of his house at the same time i was away from the jail, and GE got out. (i saw him returning to his house while i was arresting swaggs)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #956
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I didn;t get a message saying that killers came for me but instead only found who I was disguised as, so I can't confirm that they swung at me and missed.

Maybe they were targeting Swaggs who was enjailed? Or maybe BG blocked or converted. Too much info to draw one easy conclusion.

Uh, Anxiety you are not showing as tired. That would mean you did not use your ability two days in a row???
Old 10-11-2006, 09:30 AM   #957
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I know, Gram, that's what's confusing me too. The story doesn't add up today.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:32 AM   #958
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
So, what happened? Saldana, Lathum, Swaggs and GE, can you fill us in on how you got out, were jailed, etc.? Saldana, why did you jail swaggs?

Saldana let Lathum out and I let myself out. I explained to the deputy on duty that since I was an former sheriff and all, I do not think I should be in jail. He agreed and I was let out.

Swaggs came into jail while I was still there. I waved and thanked him on my way out.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:34 AM   #959
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
assuming i am still sherrif tonight, i will be rearresting GE,

most likely i will also arrest deacon, unless he explains what he was doing out of his house at the same time i was away from the jail, and GE got out. (i saw him returning to his house while i was arresting swaggs)

So what you are saying is that I escaped while you were arresting Swaggs?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:35 AM   #960
hoopsguy
General Manager

I believe that Saldana could only jail one person since he was freeing Lathum. So that is why there is only one person in jail. But I'm still curious about Swaggs as the decision to arrest.

Saldana, do you think Swaggs is a Cowboy, or did you have another reason for putting him in jail?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:36 AM   #961
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Saldana, I don't see the point in jailing Swaggs. Are you planning on protecting him by leaving him in the pokey for the whole game?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:37 AM   #962
st.cronin
General Manager

ntndeacon visited me last night. I didn't get a cowboy vibe from him, but it was pretty confusing, so who knows.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:37 AM   #963
hoopsguy
General Manager

NTN and Chubby are the only two players showing up as tired today. I agree with Saldana about wanting to hear more from NTN. Also, Anxiety had confidence in NTN yesterday - is that still the case this morning?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #964
st.cronin
General Manager

elect Barkeep

no lynch

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #965
spleen1015
Coordinator

Swaggs did ask to be put in jail for reasons of protection. Maybe saldana granted that request?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #966
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Saldana, in what part of town did you arrest Swaggs and see NTN deacon.

What part of town Racer, did you hear gunshots??
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 AM   #967
SnDvls
Pro Starter

VOTE NO LYNCH
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 AM   #968
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Saldana, I don't see the point in jailing Swaggs. Are you planning on protecting him by leaving him in the pokey for the whole game?

I do not think that saldana is thinking with a logical head right now. I really have no clue what he was thinking by putting Swaggs in the slammer.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 AM   #969
hoopsguy
General Manager

GE, Saldana knows how to handle his business in WW games - I'm sure there is logic behind his play. But I would like him to share it with us - does he feel Swaggs is a good lynch candidate or is this a protection move?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #970
spleen1015
Coordinator

I'm sure my credibility is shot after all of the craziness I posted yesterday with all of my suspicions, but I don't like how saldana reacted to GE last night. I wanted to post this last night, but I felt like the situation surrounding the lynch over shadowed me for a bit and I didn't want to bring more attention onto myself.

Saldana's reaction just doesn't fit in with how I think he should have treated the situation if he was a good guy.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #971
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Saldana, in what part of town did you arrest Swaggs and see NTN deacon.

What part of town Racer, did you hear gunshots??

I heard gunshots after night one. I was sleeping prior to hearing them, so I'm not sure where they came from. I didn't hear any gunshots last night nor did I receive a PM after night two.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:50 AM   #972
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I am thinking that since Thomkal bought it in the SW corner of town that the folks that heard shots also live in that little corner of Tombstone.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #973
st.cronin
General Manager

Today might be a good day for some brave dude to challenge Chubby to a duel. I don't have a gun, so it won't be me.

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #974
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Glengoyne I think that's likely true, as well, thought they might not be the only people who live in that part of the town if I read my night message from last night correctly.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #975
hoopsguy
General Manager

Agreed on the map aspect that a couple of people have brought up - not sure how we use the information at this stage in the game but that theory makes sense.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #976
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Today might be a good day for some brave dude to challenge Chubby to a duel. I don't have a gun, so it won't be me.

If I had a gun, I would.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #977
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Agreed on the map aspect that a couple of people have brought up - not sure how we use the information at this stage in the game but that theory makes sense.

Perhaps we could use it to try to catch people lieing. For example, if people claimed to hear something in one part of town, and later it turns out who they were visiting that night or where they live is not in that part of town then it shows they are probably lieing.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #978
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Anxiety, another thing you said yesterday is bothering me compared to what you said today.

Yesterday you said that you choose who to mimic, but today you said "I didn;t get a message saying that killers came for me but instead only found who I was disguised as, so I can't confirm that they swung at me and missed."

That implies that you don't know specifically who you will mimic. That along with you not being tired after mimicing two nights in a row, does not add up.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #979
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
elect Barkeep

no lynch

Cronin, Why Barkeep?

I may be totally off base, and completely hornswaggled, but I want new people jailed tonight. I don't like the Swaggs option, so I won't be voting to lynch tonight. I also have no damning evidence, or even not so damning evidence about the folks we have had in jail so far. So I definitely don't like the thought of re-arresting one of them.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:08 AM   #980
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

This was asked in PM, but probably an answer should go to everyone. I'm not giving out information to what part of town others live in as that should be found out in game. If you don't know exactly where you live and want to know, drop me a PM. (Many or most probably already do know however, or should know if they paid attention to their PMs! Just some havent received the information as of yet in a PM.)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM   #981
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Anxiety, another thing you said yesterday is bothering me compared to what you said today.

Yesterday you said that you choose who to mimic, but today you said "I didn;t get a message saying that killers came for me but instead only found who I was disguised as, so I can't confirm that they swung at me and missed."

That implies that you don't know specifically who you will mimic. That along with you not being tired after mimicing two nights in a row, does not add up.

Not sure I agree with this. Remember, he did not go out that first night, so it may be that his mimicry doesn't even count as a night action, and instead he either has no night action, or some other night action that he hasn't told us about yet.

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM   #982
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
So who would you rather have?

Also Anxiety, I am very unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that someone attempted to kill you last night, but you were disugised and so the attempt failed?

No, I'm saying that I didn't get any pm that said someone tried to kill me off but didn't because I was someone else. So it doesn't look like they came after me.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM   #983
SnDvls
Pro Starter

For the record I didn't hear gun shots on night one.

I'll PM Alan and find out what part of town I live in as I don't know yet and haven't gotten any PM since my role one.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:12 AM   #984
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
Cronin, Why Barkeep?

I may be totally off base, and completely hornswaggled, but I want new people jailed tonight. I don't like the Swaggs option, so I won't be voting to lynch tonight. I also have no damning evidence, or even not so damning evidence about the folks we have had in jail so far. So I definitely don't like the thought of re-arresting one of them.

Barkeep is just who I trust the most right now, but if people think somebody else is more deserving, I will get behind that. I think we need a new sherriff and I think it should be either Barkeep, Lathum, ntndeacon, or Anxiety.

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 10:14 AM   #985
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Uh, Anxiety you are not showing as tired. That would mean you did not use your ability two days in a row???

My ability is un-penalized whatever that means. I beleive that to mean that putting on a disguise doesn't really take the same level of energy that seering or BGing or whatnot takes. So I don't get tired from it.

-Anxiety

Old 10-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #986
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Not sure I agree with this. Remember, he did not go out that first night, so it may be that his mimicry doesn't even count as a night action, and instead he either has no night action, or some other night action that he hasn't told us about yet.

Sure, but I would think a valuable night action such as that would be something that has a check and balance. Being tired seems to be the logical conclusion.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #987
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

No, that implies that I am not telling you who I mimiced I want to keep my island of solitude just in case I need to go there again.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:17 AM   #988
path12
Coordinator

I haven't received any PM's since the initial one, so haven't heard any gunshots either night. I'm also not sure where I live in the town as of yet.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #989
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I live in the NE part of town
Old 10-11-2006, 10:36 AM   #990
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

saldana, if you want to just settle this dispute in the street, let me know. I will meet you at high noon.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #991
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I appreciate the sentiment cronin has expressed for me to be sheriff and would, if people wanted, be willing to step-up at this point. I could also, whole heartedly, get behind Lathum as a candidate. I've grown a little more uneasy with Anxiety today as I would have thought his using of his dress up would count to make him tired. Anxiety, without saying what it is, do you have another night ability? I still think he'd likely make a good candidate too. While I trust NTN, I'm not sure where he's at gamewise and would be more reluctant to trust that he'll use the powers well at this point.

All this is not to say that I'm ready to jump off of saldana. I really want to hear from him about his rationale for the night actions. He released Lathum, which I see as good. Swaggs seems like it needs some explanation, but I remain open minded.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:38 AM   #992
st.cronin
General Manager

I would like to hear some input on who should be sherriff.

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 10:38 AM   #993
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
NTN and Chubby are the only two players showing up as tired today. I agree with Saldana about wanting to hear more from NTN. Also, Anxiety had confidence in NTN yesterday - is that still the case this morning?

Well I did go out and see St. Cronin as he stated. We had a nice talk. When iwas coming home I watched Swaggs get arrested. It was in the southeast section.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #994
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I would like to hear some input on who should be sherriff.
I obviously agree .
Old 10-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #995
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Well I did go out and see St. Cronin as he stated. We had a nice talk. When iwas coming home I watched Swaggs get arrested. It was in the southeast section.
Aren't you just the social butterfly? Anxiety has basically vouched for you, but all of this talking, with what appears to be no discernable effect, and after the village made it clear that they'd view tired people suspiciously, has me a bit concerned. But Anxiety's vouching for you goes a long way.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:45 AM   #996
st.cronin
General Manager

By the way, ntn, is it possible that an outcome you expected did not happen? I think what you were trying to do did not work. At any rate, I'm pretty sure I know your role, and would be very comfortable with you as sherriff.

knives out
Old 10-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #997
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

dola
And while I thank you Cronin for an endorsement as sherriff. I am not sure that would be the best thing for me. I would rather be out doing my role. In terms of who could be a good Sherriff...I would trust either Anxiety or Lathum. If my thoughts about what Barkeep's job does is correct, it would not be a bad thing for him to be able to use his role.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 AM   #998
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Cronin, No it did not work. I wouldn't say it was something expected, but rather something hoped for.

Barkeep: I understand the extra scrutiny that is going to fall on me from being tired. I think it is worth the extra scrutiny in order to go out more than every other night.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 AM   #999
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

If someone kills me in a showdown, your an idiot.

Goldeneagle and Lathum both had guns when arrested.
Ntndeacon went to St Cronins house last night
St Cronin did most of the talking with NTNdeacon listening
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #1000
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

If someone kills me in a showdown, your an idiot.

Goldeneagle and Lathum both had guns when arrested.
Ntndeacon went to St Cronins house last night
St Cronin did most of the talking with NTNdeacon listening
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote