DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

VOTE HOOPSGUY
VOTE NIGHTFALL (if available)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #1003
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

As far as me vs. The Jackel -- all I can say is what I've been saying all along...I'm a vanilla wolf, a member (maybe the last surviving?) of the Seeonee wolf pack.

I clearly haven't been afraid of plunking down votes in high visibility situations, and have repeatedly expressed a disinterest in whether I live or die on any given day.

After hoopsguy the vote has to be for Jackal.

Great scan on Autumn Narcizo - he was definitely suspect in lots of minds. Wish you'd scanned me instead of Gonzo so you could come out with that and we'd be even closer to locking it up.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #1004
bhlloy
Coordinator

Vote Nightfall
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #1005
Autumn
Head Coach

McKerney's insistence on guiding the vote ever since the night results makes me think he must be the last wolf.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #1006
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Agreed, Autumn. I had been thinking it since that day, but no one seemed to interested in going after him.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #1007
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

That day being day 1, when he was in the running with Zinto and myself.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #1008
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
McKerney's insistence on guiding the vote ever since the night results makes me think he must be the last wolf.

You're wrong on that. Thought if you really think both remaining wolves put their votes on J23 and want to waste a day going after me tomorrow then go right ahead.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #1009
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I was convinced DV was the last bad guy, it fitted so well. Stupid reality!

Has Bhlloy revealed or something and I missed it. How come he's not in the mix? Who's left who isn't cleared? I can easily buy both wolves jumping on J23 at this stage - his days were clearly numbered. This mobile dial-up is doing my head in it's so slow - makes checking stuff out really painful.

I'd like to know who to scan if I'm still around to do it. I have an inkling that Hoops is Kaa - he would expect to be offed early so that would explain why they used the hypno power on day one. Not sure though, I think I came up with a reason why he's Shere Kahn a while back but I've forgotten it again.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #1010
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So from what I can see it's
Bhlloy
Mckerney
Zinto
DaddyTorgo
Jackal
who aren't cleared, unless someone wants to counter Darth's reveal (which would be kind of them).

I'm leaning to scanning Jackal at the moment but I'm not sure.
Input is welcome.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #1011
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
So from what I can see it's
Bhlloy
Mckerney
Zinto
DaddyTorgo
Jackal
who aren't cleared, unless someone wants to counter Darth's reveal (which would be kind of them).

I'm leaning to scanning Jackal at the moment but I'm not sure.
Input is welcome.

I'm inclined to believe Darth's reveal as it explains going with J23 rather than Darth who lead voting yesterday, though if a reveal was planned for today I kind of wish EF had done it while he was still alive last night.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #1012
bhlloy
Coordinator

I haven't revealed, I'm vanilla for once this game

You guys would definitely be smart to keep me in consideration, but I think there are definitely better targets at this point I think. I'd agree with Jackal or McKerney but I could also see us clearing DT once and for all being very useful.

I have a pretty high trust level for Zinto from day 1. He's the only person on the list other than me (and obviously you guys don't know that) that I'd say I trust at this point.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #1013
Zinto
College Starter

[quote=DaddyTorgo;2459342]Yeah - which makes me think we have the wrong people altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Actually...upon further reflection

UNVOTE TELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Was suspicious of your leading the charge on me the other day in concert with autumn, but then rather than take the opportunity to pile onto me last night or increase suspicion of me, you defended me. So i'm thinking you're a villager.

There is something that has bothered me about the sequence after Telle ended up being the night kill. It just strikes me as a little odd.

Vote Nightfall
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #1014
Zinto
College Starter

And of course I screwed up the post. THe first quote is just meant to be DT voting for Telle
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #1015
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have to agree Zinto - DT's voting record and the fact that he's at least been up on the block makes me trust him a little more than Jackal or mckerney, but he's also said a lot of things this game that have piqued my interest and struck me as a little suspicious. I think he'd be a good scan choice as well.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #1016
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Like voting nightfall will make me faster...as if...
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #1017
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Looked at voting ignoring yesterday where I think the bets were off.

Bhlloy voted J23 on Day Two. First votes aren't considered that important but it's still a plus for him.

mckerney. If my assumptions on day one are correct then JAG voted mckerney trying to deflect attention from Packer, Zinto and J23. I think that's in his favour.

DT - I trust a fair bit. Hoops stuck a vote on him day three that nearly got him lynched. Could easily have gone that way were it not for the "intervention" of known villagers pushing dwardzala ahead of him. I know you guys are saying you get wolfy vibes from him but I almost always get wolfy vibes from DT. One time I was a wolf and he was a villager and I still had to keep checking to make sure he wasn't on our team.

Jackal - nothing apart from the fact that he's one of my group of six who didn't move their votes during villager-villager face offs. He gets my vote tomorrow if I'm dead.

Zinto - as good as cleared in my eyes.

My priority list would be something like Jackal --- mckerney, bhlloy --- DT --- Zinto.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #1018
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
DT - I trust a fair bit. Hoops stuck a vote on him day three that nearly got him lynched. Could easily have gone that way were it not for the "intervention" of known villagers pushing dwardzala ahead of him. I know you guys are saying you get wolfy vibes from him but I almost always get wolfy vibes from DT. One time I was a wolf and he was a villager and I still had to keep checking to make sure he wasn't on our team.

My priority list would be something like Jackal --- mckerney, bhlloy --- DT --- Zinto.

That's awesome. I was a villager and you were a wolf and you still got wolfy vibes from me?? Haha.

Makes sense to me - Jackal was a voter on me with that telle/autumn run (he was the third - also a suspicious "give this a big push" type position). Will trust your trust on Zinto.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #1019
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Just who's running this show anyway?

Who Posted? Total Posts: 1,018
User Name Posts
EagleFan 144
CrimsonFox 94
Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #1020
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote Hoopsguy

Vote Nightfall

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #1021
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Looked at voting ignoring yesterday where I think the bets were off.

I don't think we should completely throw away yesterday though - I purposely mentioned nothing of my plans, even though everyone was pushing me to duke. The voting record probably isn't as "real" as a normal day, but I think there might be some valuable info, especially for the few people we feel are remaining on the block.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #1022
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Or maybe I am just giving myself too much credit and everyone knew I would duke anyway :-D
Old 04-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #1023
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Just who's running this show anyway?

Who Posted? Total Posts: 1,018
User Name Posts
EagleFan 144
CrimsonFox 94

I felt talkative.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #1024
The Jackal
Coordinator

refer to this post, properly placed in the vent thread

Great job Narcizo. What is our schedule after this? Because I still don't have internet, and I'm working tomorrow. I'll do my best to get in and see who I'm up against, because I've lost track of some of the reveals in the past 24 hours with the endless infuriation I've been caused.

VOTE HOOPS
VOTE NIGHTFALL
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #1025
Danny
Head Coach

I'm pretty sure I told the duke to kill Hoops on day 1
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #1026
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Quiet, dead boy! :-P
Old 04-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #1027
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Quiet, dead boy! :-P

Your use of "deadboy" reminds me of this scene from Scream 2, the line at about 3:10 in particular.

That is, of course, THIS link from Scream 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBzi4xAPz-c

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-22-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #1028
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote boosh, wt flying f
Old 04-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #1029
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post

And you were not around to start Day 2
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #1030
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
vote boosh, wt flying f

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #1031
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

Old 04-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #1032
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

What does this mean?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #1033
Autumn
Head Coach

Go ahead and kill Hoopsguy for us, CF, so they'll stop talking sports.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #1034
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

...writing...
Old 04-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #1035
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I think for the last one (presumably) we can look at the DV voters, thought PF has revealed and I still have a bit of trust for Zinto from day one. That leaves us with

Narcizo
The Jackal
DaddyTorgo
Autumn

I've also said that I believe Autumn is one of the wolves, working from this assumption I think we can remove The Jackal. Autumn introduced him as a third candidate when it was 2-2 between DV and J23, I can't see a wolf introducing another wolf at that point. I think we'll find two wolves between these three, with this as my order of suspicion:

1. Autumn
2. Narcizo
3. DaddyTorgo

This is one of the posts I wanted to point out. Before Narcizo revealed, this is where Mckerney is pushing us. A convenient target list if he and Hoops were the last wolves.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #1036
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
We may as well start looking at who we like for tomorrows vote, with Narcizo's reveal I think we are down to DaddyTorgo and The Jackal. I'll have to look things over to see if there could be anyone else, but if we can get it down to two we can scan and vote for the other if it comes back negative tomorrow.

And right after the reveal he narrows it down to these, not including himself, bhlloy, who else, Darth? An oddly tight group.

I'm assuming one wolf left after Hoops. If there's two, I'm guessing one is McK and the other is not on this list ;-)
Old 04-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #1037
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
And right after the reveal he narrows it down to these, not including himself, bhlloy, who else, Darth? An oddly tight group.

I'm assuming one wolf left after Hoops. If there's two, I'm guessing one is McK and the other is not on this list ;-)

You're right, not telling people to vote for me is an obvious wolf move.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #1038
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
This is one of the posts I wanted to point out. Before Narcizo revealed, this is where Mckerney is pushing us. A convenient target list if he and Hoops were the last wolves.

Or a good place to start without any other info after someone cast what would have been a deciding vote for DV over J23.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #1039
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Seriously???

Damn - that's an excellent find Autumn. Hot damn.

Think my vote's going on mckerney...
Old 04-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #1040
mckerney
Coordinator

Narcizo, you may as well scan me tonight. We won't find a wolf that way, but at least we can keep Autumn from spending tomorrow sending everyone after a villager.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #1041
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Someone got a vote count? *rimshot*

Old 04-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #1042
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

wtf attachments? Why will they not work now? Is there a limit to pictures you can load in?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #1043
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh I see why...
Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #1044
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4SNucf12U
Old 04-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #1045
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

A figure walks through the jungle. It is tired. It is mad. It smells like crap. For most of the last 12 hours, it was covered in blood. AND it has PMS.
It moves to council rock and mounts.

gray-wolf_62 (400x300).jpg

"GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" she screams at the top of her lungs. One head pops out of a hole. Then another. Then another. Until soon the remainder of the pack are out and soon are at her feet.
"NOW HERE IS THE DEAL. MOWGLI IS GOING TO JOIN THE PACK. YOU GOT IT? GOT IT??????"
The wolves quickly nod in agreement as they think of the following scene, especially the line at 3:40 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prDCDmchtTg

"NOW Akela says we need two people that are not his mother and his *sob* father. Baloo was one I need one more."
The wolves all stare back blankly.
"I SAID, WE NEED ONE MORE!"
"Yes!"
"Me!"
"Right here!"
"I second!"

"I third!"
"Uh huh!"
The rocks on the unmarked grave stir up again but she gives them a look and the rocks go still.
She glares crazily at Akela.

"Um ...oh! Yes! Uh! I hereby decree that Mowgli now runs with the pack and will receive its protection case closed," says Akela nodding and smiling.
"Good." says mother wolf cheerily, going back to her place with the pack and fluttering her eyelashes. She flounces over, causing the pack around her to jump and flinch away from her, but she just rubs her fur in the dirt and grass and licks it a little to straighten it out.
"Continue," she says at last smiling sweetly.

motherwolf (400x300).jpg

"Well...um. Now that that's settled, we should continue on with old business. Baloo will you read off the old business?"
"Old business schmisiness, we have to find that snake. He's the one behind all this. I tell ya, ya get that snake, and we won't have to worry about old stripes any more. Why if that thing was here right now, I'd take him and I'd...I'd give him an uppercut. I'd make snacks outta that snake."
He gives up and leans against the spirit post.
"That is, if he was here. I haven't seen him in days, but believe you me I'd know that snake's slither if he was right on top of me.
Bagheera runs up to the pack out of breath, almost late for council. He runs through the wolves hurriedly and shouts, "It's Kaa! It's Kaa! Baloo, you've been leaning against him this whole time!"
He turns and addresses the wolves, "He's been here! Here amongst you wolves all week, trying to influence you all to destroy each other!"
Baloo cocks his head, then scratches it then looks at the post. He pulls on the post and it separates. There are hoops of black and hoops of red and hoops of green all in a thick stripe pattern. He does a take as the "post" wriggles and squirms in his hand.
"Baloo, look out!" shouts Bagheera.
Baloo ducks as the snakes head attacks from the tree above.
"You sir have spoiled my meal for the last time!"
Kaa spins his head around and swings it towards Bagheera.

DisneyKaa.png

"Now look into my eyes."

"Baloo! Balooooooooo......." says Bagheera more sleepily.
"Gooood."
"Now, repeat after me. I think all snakes are great."
"I think all snakes are great," echoes Bagheera groggily.
"Snakes are friends not food."
"Snakes are friends not food."
"This is not the snake I'm looking for."
"This is not the snake I'm looking for."
"I vote for Akela."
"I vote for Akela."

kaaaaaa.jpg

"Gooooooood," whispers Kaa, saliva dripping from his fangs.
"But you're working for Shere Khan," slobbers Bagheera, "The spirit of Tabaqui told me..."
"WHAT?!?!?!? HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Oh yes it was last night when I was...
*flashback sequence and we see Bagheera attempting his scan, as seen from his point of view...*

You leap onto your tree in the dead of night and chant the sacred words. The clouds part, the stars twinkle, the sky boils...
"Spirits from beyond. Spirits here me," you chant.
Father Wolf appears in the clouds, and smiles back, a calm and peaceful look on his face.

fatherwolf.jpg

"Father Wolf, I am honored by your presence and am proud to have known you, my friend."
The clouds reach down and whisk you off the branch into the air towards the face and give you a big hug.
"Thank you, my friend. I am in need of your help. Is the one with hoops in the forces of Shere Khan?"
Father Wolf looks puzzled, then shrugs.
You sigh and look back. Father Wolf gets an idea. His face disappears momentarily and he holds up Tabaqui's growling face.

"Hey get your paws off of me, you mangy mutt. What gives!" says Tabaqui, his head coming into view.

tabaquigrin.jpg

"Tabaqui, you must tell me about [the one with hoops]."
"Him? I'm fed up with him. All of them. They got me in the mess I'm in now! Sure [the one with hoops] is one of THE FORCES OF SHERE KHAN! and what's funnier he's been hangin around your camp this whole time!"

Mother Wolf is clearly touched at the thought of her husband looking down on her, but the wolves get angry and begin to growl.
"Back! Everybody back or I squeeze this Panther's head off," Kaa says as he wraps around the hypnotized panther's neck twice. He hisses at them, his hoops indeed clearly revealed.

left_snake.gif wolf_pack (350x209).jpg

The wolves do not move.
"Now you want to go for a walk."
"I want to go for a walk," says the stupified Bagheera, starting to move away from the pack.
Baloo, who now realizes he's been standing, sleeping and eating next to a python for the past THREE days, finally gets it and wraps the tail around the pole, then a tree and then places a large rock on it.
"Stick your head in my mouth."
"Stick your head in my mouth." repeats the panther.
"No, no! MY mouth! Oh, forget it."
bagkaa (400x299).jpg

Kaa enlarges his huge mouth and clamps down on Bagheeras head.
"Noooo!" shouts Akela and the wolves all leap toward the snake.
"MMMMMMMph! GET AWAY!!!!!" garbles Kaa.
"MMMph! HEY! I can't see...." says Bagheera from inside his mouth.
Kaa's mouth expands and slips over Bagheera's shoulders, tightening his arms to his body. The snake draws him further away. The panthers drunken feet dance this way and that, then fall over the side of the stone landing on the ground.
Kaa slurps and pulls him in to his abdomen. The wolves charge forward led my Akela.
"Bagheera!!!!"
Akela snaps his jaw on a portion of Kaa's large throat.
"Owwww!" says Bagheera from inside.
Mother Wolf bites down next. Then another. Then another. Until the entire pack are each biting down on the snake.
"Now let him go! LET HIM! GO!" says Akela with his mouthful of snake.
"NEVER! You're nexxxxxt" says Kaa with his mouthful of panther sucking him further in.
Akela and the wolves pull the snake forward trying to make him spit the snake out. They push and they growl and Bagheera slips out a few inches.
"No, you don't", says Kaa trying to stretch his body away. The wolves pull him forward too and he begin to stretch. Baloo, ties the end of the snake in knots around the rock secured by the tree, snake stretches more and clenches down on Bagheera's belly. Blood comes out of his mouth. He lunges forward and the wolves bite harder following him. The middle stretches beyond belief as the strong trees quiver and the rock starts to give way. Then Baloo heaves and kicks it over the side of the cliff.
The snake stretches and screams with his mouthful of panther but is barely audible and begins to choke. All the wolves hang on where their feet have dug in. The middle coils of red and brown and green separate and explode in blood and digestive juice, the flesh tears, the back half of the snake falls over the side of the cliff and lands in the water below. And the front half goes limp in the wolves' mouths.

[The guy with hoops is dead. hoopsguy was Kaa.]

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-24-2011 at 03:57 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #1046
Autumn
Head Coach

Very good, very good.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #1047
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure exactly where to go with the next vote, but I imagine we have all weekend to figure it out. Night all.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #1049
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

"Snakes are friends, not food."

Love it. (the whole sequence there was good)
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:31 AM   #1050
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Went out this evening and just got back will process night schtuff but it's the weekend so partay! Will post the overnight event(s) either tonight or tomorrow morning. Next deadline is still Monday at 7 PM PST.