Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #1001
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Great job guys!!!

I'll take Oz. I think whoever takes total wolves in the game should reveal last, that way whoever the wolf is can't make any adjustments
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #1002
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think we need to keep it to ourselves until we all discuss what to do. How great would it be if our tribe had no wolves. probably wishfull thinking
Old 02-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #1003
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Great job guys!!!

I'll take Oz. I think whoever takes total wolves in the game should reveal last, that way whoever the wolf is can't make any adjustments

ok so we have:

Lupus - Alan
Helsing - Pass
Oz - Lathum
Howard - ?
Total wolves - Sndvls
Random wolf question in secret - ?

If Gramm or Mr.W show up tonight, we should cover Howard first.. then worry about having a second double checker on the end I think.. so at least we cover all the tribes first.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #1004
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- can an idol be passed?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:23 PM   #1005
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Keep as tribe first. We can reveal to the others after most of us agree.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #1006
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
ok so we have:

Lupus - Alan
Helsing - Pass
Oz - Lathum
Howard - ?
Total wolves - Sndvls
Random wolf question in secret - ?

I like this, there is a possibility we can maybe nail the wolf in our tribe.

BTW WE ROCK!!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #1007
Passacaglia
Coordinator

That random questioner seems powerful. How about Wednesday?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #1008
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
That random questioner seems powerful. How about Wednesday?

Well right now we dont even know if Gramm or Mr.W will be in before the question deadline tommorrow morning.

I think whichever shows up first needs to take team Howard

Then the second one if they show up can be the random questioner and not tell us which one of our questions they picked.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:33 PM   #1009
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I trust you all equaly so it doesn't matter to me who asks. My question was submited
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #1010
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

HEY GUYS, I THINK WE SHOULD ALL KEEP OUR ANSWERS TO OURSELVES SO WE CAN COME UP WITH THE BEST ORDER TO REVEAL
Old 02-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #1011
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
dola- can an idol be passed?
Yes.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 02-08-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #1012
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
HEY GUYS, I THINK WE SHOULD ALL KEEP OUR ANSWERS TO OURSELVES SO WE CAN COME UP WITH THE BEST ORDER TO REVEAL

Well we should reveal at some point to ourselves in the morning. I think the people like me, pass, you picking the individual tribes should go first, and sndvls with the total wolves should go after.

if Gramm and Mr.W show up and we get the rest filled out, I think the very last should be the one who asked a random backup question to one of us.. just for checks and balances.

I would like us to reveal in the morning though if possible at some point.. since fridays people usually disappear starting 2-3ish. we'll want to talk some about what we found out
Old 02-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #1013
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Looks like howard definitly bit some into our fake votes from the post path made. I'm not going to respond, because I dont see a huge need to rub it in that we were just messing with them right now. We all know our votes were done way early in the day so wasnt really affected by that.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #1014
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Looks like Blade is out
Old 02-08-2007, 10:50 PM   #1015
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

yeah, and I am pretty sure he wasnt supposed to announce it. Seems like some sour grapes there.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #1016
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

big time sour grapes. I can not wait to read their team thread
Old 02-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #1017
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- when the game is over
Old 02-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #1018
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hey gramm, see you here now. Do you want to take howard for tonight's questions?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #1019
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I would like for Lathum to ask how many wolves are in Helsing.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #1020
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I would like for Lathum to ask how many wolves are in Helsing.

why?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #1021
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Because I have the highest level of trust for Lathum at this point.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #1022
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I don't care what question I ask, you guys tell me what you want me to ask.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #1023
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I already submiyed my question but may be able to change. I think if we have the last 2 reveal the total number and the secret question we should be good. A wold would be taking to big a risk to get caught
Old 02-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #1024
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I would prefer if you can ask about Howard gramm since its the only tribe not covered.

As for Lathum asking about Helsing, I dont mind that, however if he does we need someone to ask about Oz too. I think its more important to cover all 4 tribes and have sndvls as a catchall to see if someone(s) might be lying with the total wolf vote then to have everyone check our tribe.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #1025
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I agree with Lathum.. I am hoping Mr.W shows up in the thread tonight to get a question too..

As long as we have two catchalls hopefully we cover any wolf who might lie. Unless there are multiple wolves here, in which case they still have to be careful.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #1026
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

the way we have it set up it is pretty hard for a wolf to try and pull a fast one, we have a couple of fail safes in place
Old 02-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #1027
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- thanks for the vote of confidence gramm!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #1028
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
the way we have it set up it is pretty hard for a wolf to try and pull a fast one, we have a couple of fail safes in place

Well I see if we have two wolves and 1 of the wolves is either Sndvls or mr.W it voids some of our failsaves some.. but I think any wolf who lies about it will put their neck on the line without knowing other ways people in the game can get info.

Right now I am leaning towards at some point tommorrow sharing the info with everyone depending on what we find out. That way if other people have ways of finding info from challenges we can double check with that too.

Bottom line if they want to lie about the results tommorrow, hopefully it will eventually bust them.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #1029
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Righ now, I think we are best served to work as a team regardless of whether somebody is a wolf or a villager. So I really trust you all in that respect.

Outside of that, personality wise AlanT and Tyrith likely volunteered. So, I would like for someone other than them to not be the catchall. Tyrith is now SnDvls
Old 02-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #1030
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

That should read, other than them to be the catchall
Old 02-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #1031
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Sorry guys, we are playing WW and I want to try and ensure we don't get railroaded.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:24 PM   #1032
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Righ now, I think we are best served to work as a team regardless of whether somebody is a wolf or a villager. So I really trust you all in that respect.

Outside of that, personality wise AlanT and Tyrith likely volunteered. So, I would like for someone other than them to not be the catchall. Tyrith is now SnDvls

I am not allowed to say whether or not I did volunteer, but I think everyone here knows my personality pretty well and I would be a pretty easy read as far as that goes. I purposely chose not to check on our tribe or be a catch all just for accountability reasons (mainly if I drove this plan, I shouldnt have the most important roles in it).

I picked Lupus for this one.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 PM   #1033
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I like you taking Lupus, it's perfect.......
Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 PM   #1034
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

do you guys think there is anyway we will all be online the same time tomorrow so we can all post our answers at once. Say noon EST?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #1035
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I like you taking Lupus, it's perfect.......

I'm not sure how to take the trailing dots there...

My main reason for taking them is they have amused/interested me the most this game. That tribe has some funky stuff going on
Old 02-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #1036
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I would feel better if Lathum took Helsing or if he did the catchall.

I'll be happy to take howard as you suggested. Then SnDvls and Mr. W can split the difference.

How does that sound?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #1037
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
do you guys think there is anyway we will all be online the same time tomorrow so we can all post our answers at once. Say noon EST?

I can be here any time between 8am and 3pm most likely tommorrow as long as i know ahead of time.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #1038
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would feel better if Lathum took Helsing or if he did the catchall.

I'll be happy to take howard as you suggested. Then SnDvls and Mr. W can split the difference.

How does that sound?

Problem is Mr.W might not come around tonight, and we don't know if Sndvls will be back or Pass (who currently has helsing) will be back tonight. They all might have gone to bed for the evening.

As much as I would love to have more people do catchalls, I think its as important to cover all four tribes.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #1039
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I agree with alan here but if Mr. Wed shows up and you want us to switch it is cool with me
Old 02-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #1040
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

The trailing dots just means I think it fits just like a nice neat package. That is not bad, really. I also do not believe the volunteer thing made someone a wolf.

I agree the Lupus team has some weirdness to it. For what it is worth, I don't think there is a high chance Blade really would push the Idol(s) out of his team.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #1041
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

FWIW it would be an extremly stupid move for a wolf to try and put one over us here. The risk vs. reward isn't there. We keep winning challenges so the wolf is safe, plus if we do go to tribal council it is a 1/6 shot, there really is no reason for a wolf to get cute at this point. I would think a novice player may try a move here but you are all WAY better players then that
Old 02-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #1042
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Blade may have known he was getting booted so he passed the idol
Old 02-08-2007, 11:35 PM   #1043
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I don't like giving helsing to anyone who asked for it. It's like volunteering to be the fox guarding the hen house. Just not good. Doesn't mean that person is bad, but still we shouldn't give them the job.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #1044
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
FWIW it would be an extremly stupid move for a wolf to try and put one over us here. The risk vs. reward isn't there. We keep winning challenges so the wolf is safe, plus if we do go to tribal council it is a 1/6 shot, there really is no reason for a wolf to get cute at this point. I would think a novice player may try a move here but you are all WAY better players then that

I agree, but if there are Two wolves on our team or even Three, I would fully expect a wolf to say One, without worrying too much about getting caught later.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:40 PM   #1045
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't like giving helsing to anyone who asked for it. It's like volunteering to be the fox guarding the hen house. Just not good. Doesn't mean that person is bad, but still we shouldn't give them the job.

Well one line of thought that I had is while this is true, the team furthest from finding the wolves on their team (if any) is us. We havent gone to any tribal councils or really had many places where one would have popped up.

So the place that would do least harm right now would be a wolf reporting about our team anyways theoretically. since we dont know if there are conversions, finding out today that there are 0 or 1 wolves doesnt mean there arent more in 3 days from now.

I think finding out info about tribes who have had multiple tribal councils might even be more risky right now (Lupus and Howard) since we could provide the information about the number of wolves and with their help perhaps put together the pieces on who they might be.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #1046
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Blade may have known he was getting booted so he passed the idol

I just don't see Blade doing that. Plus their thread title said votes were due at 10pm. That led me to believe the dead man did not know he was going until then. When did they give the Idols?

Actually, in real survivor, the Idol means you cannot get booted, so wouldn't he keep it in that case? If the Idol only protects you from wolves, and Blade thought he was gonna get wacked, he would keep the Idol so as to discourage his team from wacking him and sacraficing the Idol.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #1047
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well one line of thought that I had is while this is true, the team furthest from finding the wolves on their team (if any) is us. We havent gone to any tribal councils or really had many places where one would have popped up.

So the place that would do least harm right now would be a wolf reporting about our team anyways theoretically. since we dont know if there are conversions, finding out today that there are 0 or 1 wolves doesnt mean there arent more in 3 days from now.

I think finding out info about tribes who have had multiple tribal councils might even be more risky right now (Lupus and Howard) since we could provide the information about the number of wolves and with their help perhaps put together the pieces on who they might be.
Eh, six of one half dozen of the other. Conversions or not, the number of wolves is likely not going down. Knowing where they are is good in general.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #1048
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

So far, who said they sent their votes in?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #1049
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Eh, six of one half dozen of the other. Conversions or not, the number of wolves is likely not going down. Knowing where they are is good in general.

I agree, just saying why I feel its needed to know the overall picture moreso than just focus on our tribe for this type of question I guess
Old 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #1050
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So far, who said they sent their votes in?

I think everyone except you and Mr.W.. We wernt sure if you two would make it tonight even.