Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-27-2006, 10:53 AM   #1001
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Like I said this morning to Anxiety, my default reaction is to become suspicious when someone buddies up to me. You can agree or disagree with my theories and provide your reasons why, but I find someone coming out and saying "I think Alan T is swell" without many other reasons very suspicious.

I still remember how well you played Blade that time by agreeing with him.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:54 AM   #1002
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
These are all very interesting points, but this is the point in most games where I think it makes the most sense to flush out the utr players. LSG, SnDvls, Anxiety ... anybody else?

And, yes, hoops does also make me nervous.

cronin, any thoughts about ntn? He's been very quiet.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:56 AM   #1003
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
That's cool. It just seemed a little strong for so early in the game (that was day 1 I believe). We all know how WW sharpens the paranoia.....

I guess the only way I can put my point across is that there are multiple ways of presenting the same fact at times... How they come across gets read entirely different to me at times.

For instance right now my opinion is that you (path) and hoops share a fairly similar opinion on direction for today right now. The difference is Hoops subtly tried to misdirect everyone using slight of hand, while you came out and gave opinions without necessarily trying to direct the pack.

While you two might share opinions of where to go today, to me it feels like they are for different reasons. Does that mean I think you (path) are good? I don't know what I think of you right now, but you aren't on my list of immediate suspects. Could you be bad still? Sure you could. Just one way of presenting an idea gets me much more suspicious than another method of presenting it.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #1004
st.cronin
General Manager

I would like to hear some comments on my utr approach. We have a lot of theories floating around, but as far as I can tell, none of them are really based on anything other than instinct. "You agree with me, therefore you are bad!" "You support somebody I think is good, therefore you are bad!" "Your opinion changed! You're a wolf!"

I am still interested in going after Alan T or hoopsguy, based on their early votes for bullet. I also realize that anybody who is unconvinced that I am a member of stars will not see the merit in such a play. Fouts intrigues me, based on Alan's theory from early yesterday (about the PC's vote).

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:01 AM   #1005
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
cronin, any thoughts about ntn? He's been very quiet.

I will not vote for him. I believe he is stars.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:04 AM   #1006
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would like to hear some comments on my utr approach. We have a lot of theories floating around, but as far as I can tell, none of them are really based on anything other than instinct. "You agree with me, therefore you are bad!" "You support somebody I think is good, therefore you are bad!" "Your opinion changed! You're a wolf!"

I am still interested in going after Alan T or hoopsguy, based on their early votes for bullet. I also realize that anybody who is unconvinced that I am a member of stars will not see the merit in such a play. Fouts intrigues me, based on Alan's theory from early yesterday (about the PC's vote).

I personally think voting for someone utr will just leave a bunch of questions about a bunch of people hanging in the air for another day.

I think you either have to kill Fouts for association with Lathum,
Kill cronin for information on hoops, alan, and others
kill alan for information on hoops, cronin, fouts, and others.

I include myself in there because you have seen who I have been attacking, and my death would hopefully push people to go after cronin then. The only regret would be you chose to do it one day late. Since zombies can start converting tonight, I would rather kill Cronin today via lynch. But I understand that the most important thing is information to guide us beyond this lynch as well.

That is why yes I am included in the list of people I think would be good lynch targets today. Either way I don't buy the UtR approach and personally think its you hunting for a seer or the police chief to try to lynch them or make them reveal to save themselves from the lynch.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:05 AM   #1007
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I will not vote for him. I believe he is stars.

Why? He hasn't been around much to give much of a feeling.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #1008
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I personally think voting for someone utr will just leave a bunch of questions about a bunch of people hanging in the air for another day.

I include myself in there because you have seen who I have been attacking, and my death would hopefully push people to go after cronin then. The only regret would be you chose to do it one day late. Since zombies can start converting tonight, I would rather kill Cronin today via lynch. But I understand that the most important thing is information to guide us beyond this lynch as well.

That is why yes I am included in the list of people I think would be good lynch targets today. Either way I don't buy the UtR approach and personally think its you hunting for a seer or the police chief to try to lynch them or make them reveal to save themselves from the lynch.

I'm not discounting this approach, but while it gives us some info on some people, it leaves the UTR people UTR. If we start pushing the UTR people out front, we mad add to the people that will give us information from a lynch. We can also look at how the current suspects deal with the UTR pressure. Just an alternative view.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #1009
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

I think this is the worst possible strategy for the stars. Let's kill off the people with opinions one at a time, and find out who's right. I will not be voting for you, or hoops. I could be convinced to vote for hoops, but not for this reason.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #1010
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

last sentence should read "I could be convinced to vote for FOUTS."

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:09 AM   #1011
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I'm not discounting this approach, but while it gives us some info on some people, it leaves the UTR people UTR. If we start pushing the UTR people out front, we mad add to the people that will give us information from a lynch. We can also look at how the current suspects deal with the UTR pressure. Just an alternative view.

Which I would think is possibly true on a day past day 3. But like I said before, I think its pretty important to try to get the infector before tonight. I dont really think today is a good day to be shooting blind at that attempt.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:11 AM   #1012
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Why? He hasn't been around much to give much of a feeling.

Well, he's definitely given me a good feeling. I could be wrong, but without actually seeing him eat brains, he's in my cot.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:11 AM   #1013
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think this is the worst possible strategy for the stars. Let's kill off the people with opinions one at a time, and find out who's right. I will not be voting for you, or hoops. I could be convinced to vote for hoops, but not for this reason.

I don't want to kill off people with opinions for the sake of having opinions. You keep using this as an excuse for why not to vote you, but my being after you has never been about that.

If people want to kill someone for the sake of having opinions, I would be the best choice

I personally think there have been plenty of decent opinions put out there by people. I think Tyrith was killed last night because he had been putting out good opinions yesterday even.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:12 AM   #1014
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Which I would think is possibly true on a day past day 3. But like I said before, I think its pretty important to try to get the infector before tonight. I dont really think today is a good day to be shooting blind at that attempt.

What drives me crazy about this is that the infector is MOST likely to be utr. The infector's job is to survive to night 3. For the infector to be one of the out front players would be nuts.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:14 AM   #1015
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I don't want to kill off people with opinions for the sake of having opinions. You keep using this as an excuse for why not to vote you, but my being after you has never been about that.

If people want to kill someone for the sake of having opinions, I would be the best choice

I personally think there have been plenty of decent opinions put out there by people. I think Tyrith was killed last night because he had been putting out good opinions yesterday even.

Ok, try to picture this: I'm stars. I think it's quite likely that you're stars. I think even YOU have to admit that's a possibility, that we're both stars. Today we lynch me. Tomorrow we lynch you. What have we learned? That lynching either one of us is a bad idea.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM   #1016
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok, try to picture this: I'm stars. I think it's quite likely that you're stars. I think even YOU have to admit that's a possibility, that we're both stars. Today we lynch me. Tomorrow we lynch you. What have we learned? That lynching either one of us is a bad idea.

I'm willing to take that risk
Old 10-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #1017
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

And you think one of the few people that are high on the radar is the infector? Judging by the back-and-forth we've had the past few days, I'd think that we have probably been looking at some bad guys, but there hasn't been an overly strong defense for anyone. We've got almost 11 hours before the deadline, maybe we can ferret out the infector. We are only shooting blind if we generate no discussion today. I could be convinced to vote for some of the current targets, but just to start things off.

Vote LoneStarGirl
Old 10-27-2006, 11:17 AM   #1018
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I'm willing to take that risk

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:18 AM   #1019
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And you think one of the few people that are high on the radar is the infector? Judging by the back-and-forth we've had the past few days, I'd think that we have probably been looking at some bad guys, but there hasn't been an overly strong defense for anyone. We've got almost 11 hours before the deadline, maybe we can ferret out the infector. We are only shooting blind if we generate no discussion today. I could be convinced to vote for some of the current targets, but just to start things off.

Vote LoneStarGirl

Based on the moves some people have made, I would assume that if the infector was one of those that was targeted, he would be deemed important enough to try to save even if it meant possibly sacrificing one of their others.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:19 AM   #1020
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
What drives me crazy about this is that the infector is MOST likely to be utr. The infector's job is to survive to night 3. For the infector to be one of the out front players would be nuts.

But which UTR? You named three, I added one that you don't think is bad for some reason, and there's probably at least a couple more out there that weren't named.

I agree completely that finding the infector should be our focus, but assuming you're right and it's someone who's played UTR, it's a one in seven or eight stab in the dark.

And we'll still have the whole Alan/cronin/hoops/Fouts elephant sitting in the middle of the room. And really, all of you are good enough players to brazen out a role like that by hiding in plain sight, so I don't think we can say with certainty that we're looking for a UTR player anyway.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:20 AM   #1021
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Based on the moves some people have made, I would assume that if the infector was one of those that was targeted, he would be deemed important enough to try to save even if it meant possibly sacrificing one of their others.

This sounds like another one of your crazy theories.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:21 AM   #1022
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Are you saying that you think people have made moves which look like they are trying to save the infector?

I think it is likely that people would do that, but I haven't seen anything that look like an attempt...which is why I'm assuming the infector is still UTR.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:21 AM   #1023
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Alan, I agree with you. And I'm not sucking up.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:22 AM   #1024
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This sounds like another one of your crazy theories.

So you don't think that the zombies would risk sacrificing another of their own in order to save the infector if needed?

Just from the roles on page 1, it seemed like an important enough role to do that with.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 AM   #1025
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But which UTR? You named three, I added one that you don't think is bad for some reason, and there's probably at least a couple more out there that weren't named.

I agree completely that finding the infector should be our focus, but assuming you're right and it's someone who's played UTR, it's a one in seven or eight stab in the dark.

And we'll still have the whole Alan/cronin/hoops/Fouts elephant sitting in the middle of the room. And really, all of you are good enough players to brazen out a role like that by hiding in plain sight, so I don't think we can say with certainty that we're looking for a UTR player anyway.

It is not a certainty by any means, but I think it is a reasonable option. Again, we have time to dig for information. We can always fall back to the elephant later if we don't see anything we like.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:24 AM   #1026
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Are you saying that you think people have made moves which look like they are trying to save the infector?

I think it is likely that people would do that, but I haven't seen anything that look like an attempt...which is why I'm assuming the infector is still UTR.

Well so far I have seen two moves which to me felt like an attempt to "save" someone. First move yesterday when I noticed Lathum's behavior in correlation to fouts which is why I still link them together.

Second time was this morning Hoops trying to subtly point the direction of conversation anywhere other than St.Cronin by misrepresenting facts, and after going back and forth some on it for a bit, disappearing from the conversation I guess to try to redistance himself once the move didn't work.

I can't imagine a STARS member putting themselves on the line for another STARS member without knowledge for sure the way they both did.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:24 AM   #1027
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

Let's look at those four players. What exactly is the argument against each one of them? The only one of those players with any kind of evidence is FOUTS - for reasons Alan laid out yesterday. And, by the way, ALAN, if you accept that theory the way you laid it out, I should be fully cleared as a member of Stars. Go look at the votes from day 1 and day 2. It's right there for you.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:26 AM   #1028
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Let's look at those four players. What exactly is the argument against each one of them? The only one of those players with any kind of evidence is FOUTS - for reasons Alan laid out yesterday. And, by the way, ALAN, if you accept that theory the way you laid it out, I should be fully cleared as a member of Stars. Go look at the votes from day 1 and day 2. It's right there for you.

I made that mistake with my initial theory, and even came out and said if fouts was bad, that I felt it cleared you and hoops. I then realized I made an err in possibilities and that his good or badness didn't have any impact on our perception of your allegiance.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:26 AM   #1029
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Well so far I have seen two moves which to me felt like an attempt to "save" someone. First move yesterday when I noticed Lathum's behavior in correlation to fouts which is why I still link them together.

Second time was this morning Hoops trying to subtly point the direction of conversation anywhere other than St.Cronin by misrepresenting facts, and after going back and forth some on it for a bit, disappearing from the conversation I guess to try to redistance himself once the move didn't work.

I can't imagine a STARS member putting themselves on the line for another STARS member without knowledge for sure the way they both did.

You keep talking about this Lathum-Fouts connection, but I do not see it. Even if it's there, doesn't that make Fouts UMBRELLA? Therefore we do not want to lynch him today.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #1030
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

By this logic, it would be pointless to vote for Fouts. If he is the infector, Lathum wouldn't know about it and wouldn't have protected him.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #1031
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You keep talking about this Lathum-Fouts connection, but I do not see it. Even if it's there, doesn't that make Fouts UMBRELLA? Therefore we do not want to lynch him today.

exactly the reason I voted you instead. I laid out my reasons for that this morning very clearly.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #1032
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm coming at this the same way as Cronin is - I have not given up hope that the three of us (Cronin, Alan, and me) are all STARS, but I think Alan is wrong on his analysis of Day 1 and is being really stubborn in sticking with that analysis. For someone who says they are willing to re-examine their positions, why is he so insistent on this point?

I would be willing to take a position where we try to come up with a mutually acceptable candidate if people want to try and go that direction. But assuming neither of you is the Chief - both have asserted to be, neither of you trust me, so I think this is a safe assumption - we have to make sure that there is not a runaway vote on one choice without really compelling evidence. I think we didn't give the Chief a safe place to put his vote on Day 1, so we lost a day there.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #1033
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I made that mistake with my initial theory, and even came out and said if fouts was bad, that I felt it cleared you and hoops. I then realized I made an err in possibilities and that his good or badness didn't have any impact on our perception of your allegiance.

Well what exactly is the argument against me? Who was it that highlighted Lathum as a possible suspect ON DAY 1?????

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #1034
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
By this logic, it would be pointless to vote for Fouts. If he is the infector, Lathum wouldn't know about it and wouldn't have protected him.

Right, which is why I went with St.cronin today instead. Like I said this morning, it feels to me a higher percentage chance of getting a non-STARS by voting for fouts, but I'm not sure its the best reward.

based on risk/reward I felt cronin was the best play and thus my vote.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:31 AM   #1035
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm coming at this the same way as Cronin is - I have not given up hope that the three of us (Cronin, Alan, and me) are all STARS, but I think Alan is wrong on his analysis of Day 1 and is being really stubborn in sticking with that analysis. For someone who says they are willing to re-examine their positions, why is he so insistent on this point?

I would be willing to take a position where we try to come up with a mutually acceptable candidate if people want to try and go that direction. But assuming neither of you is the Chief - both have asserted to be, neither of you trust me, so I think this is a safe assumption - we have to make sure that there is not a runaway vote on one choice without really compelling evidence. I think we didn't give the Chief a safe place to put his vote on Day 1, so we lost a day there.

I don't think this statement is exactly fair. I've been participating in other's opinions or points on things all morning. We've talked about many different people, but as of yet I haven't seen anything to me that feels like a better play today. That does not mean that I am not open for people's thoughts. By all means convince me.

What I don't accept though is misrepresentations or what I feel are shady plays.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:31 AM   #1036
hoopsguy
General Manager

Other thoughts on posts I have read:

- we should not sell out today in an attempt to get the Infector. I think priority #1 is getting a good lynch. Getting the Infector would be gravy
- I also felt like there was reason to make a Fouts/Lathum connection at the start of yesterday based on Lathum's early morning play
- UTR players should include Anxiety and Spleen

Alan, you will never see me run away from the board in the middle of a discussion. Give me a break
Old 10-27-2006, 11:32 AM   #1037
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Right, which is why I went with St.cronin today instead. Like I said this morning, it feels to me a higher percentage chance of getting a non-STARS by voting for fouts, but I'm not sure its the best reward.

based on risk/reward I felt cronin was the best play and thus my vote.

This I can see. I voted for st.cronin yesterday so you know I don't have a probleml with this line of thinking. My thought was that while he may be a zombie, Hoops soft-of coming out for him today didn't seem like an infector saving move. If that was his intention, I would have expected him to do it yesterday.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:32 AM   #1038
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

I don't have any feel for you, but I think it is HIGHLY likely that Alan is stars, and in the event I get lynched, I encourage people not to lynch him. I do encourage to stop listening to him, though, because he is way misguided.

My candidate for today is Anxiety.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:33 AM   #1039
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well what exactly is the argument against me? Who was it that highlighted Lathum as a possible suspect ON DAY 1?????

You originally popped onto my radar when I was asking people to clarify their points on things, or give reasons why they felt as they did about things. Several times on day 1 you refused to respond to questions, avoided questions.

Going into day 2, I wasn't entirely sure about you, went back and forth alot in my head on you vs fouts, but when you gave the line trying to subtly put into people's head that you might be the police chief when I know you aren't it sealed the deal for me.

On day 3, Hoop's maneuvers makes me think that not only are you a zombie, but you are a pretty important zombie worth saving if possible. And so far today people really are so scattered about in opinions that he might have succeeded.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #1040
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
- I also felt like there was reason to make a Fouts/Lathum connection at the start of yesterday based on Lathum's early morning play

Can you explain this to me? I have not seen it when Alan puts it out.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:35 AM   #1041
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, lets see how this plays out, Alan.

1. Do you think we absolutely go after a zombie today even if it substantially increases our risk of lynching someone on STARS?
2. If you accept the notion that Cronin is good, does that absolutely mean that Fouts is bad in your book? If so, what does this say to you about NTN, who was the person who voted for Fouts on Day 1 and Lathum on Day 2?
Old 10-27-2006, 11:36 AM   #1042
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Can you explain this to me? I have not seen it when Alan puts it out.

When I brought out my Fouts v Cronin thoughts yesterday I didnt say which direction I was going to go, but I think I remember hinting that I was leaning to Fouts at the time. Lathum came out very strong blasting me and the idea and saying i was crazy for it.

I then decided to vote for you just to see if I could get any feel from your side of things and Lathum almost instantly voted for you and stopped giving me a hard time.

Is it 100%? no, but its pretty darn convincing in my mind.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:38 AM   #1043
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
My candidate for today is Anxiety.

Is it just because he voted for you twice? Because I don't see that as a valid reason for me to go in that direction. I understand if you know you are good that it is valid for you, but I'll need more than that.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:38 AM   #1044
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OK, lets see how this plays out, Alan.

1. Do you think we absolutely go after a zombie today even if it substantially increases our risk of lynching someone on STARS?
2. If you accept the notion that Cronin is good, does that absolutely mean that Fouts is bad in your book? If so, what does this say to you about NTN, who was the person who voted for Fouts on Day 1 and Lathum on Day 2?

I think my answer to #1 was already stated several times, and by the nature of my vote I think its more important to try to target a zombie before a conversion happens tonight. After tonight perhaps its better to go with safer plays, Im not sure.

As for #2, I'm not sure I can accept that notion at this point, if Cronin is good and Fouts is bad by some sense of the word, I won't say what I feel about ntn at that point. If I understand what you are alluding to, then no I don't find it convinced that I know what Ntn's role is and I have a few people who i think it could be in a certain role.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:39 AM   #1045
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
You originally popped onto my radar when I was asking people to clarify their points on things, or give reasons why they felt as they did about things. Several times on day 1 you refused to respond to questions, avoided questions.

Going into day 2, I wasn't entirely sure about you, went back and forth alot in my head on you vs fouts, but when you gave the line trying to subtly put into people's head that you might be the police chief when I know you aren't it sealed the deal for me.

On day 3, Hoop's maneuvers makes me think that not only are you a zombie, but you are a pretty important zombie worth saving if possible. And so far today people really are so scattered about in opinions that he might have succeeded.

Good god, you are STILL deliberately trying to misunderstand me. There was not a single question on day 1 that I did not answer. And what I said on day 2 was that there was 1 candidate that EVERYBODY knew was not the police chief. Then you accused me of trying to claim police chief, and I had a meltdown because you were being so obstinate.

And now you think that hoops and I are zombies, because hoops thinks I'm stars.

You really need to reexamine everything you think about this game, because so far you are wrong about everything.

knives out
Old 10-27-2006, 11:39 AM   #1046
SnDvls
Pro Starter

ooc: Alan sorry I didn't mean to upset you with my vote in what I said I just really didn't notice you for about 2 hours when it was tied 4-4, I see you have now said it was on your trip home. I had some home things come up that prevented me from getting back on up until now. end OOC.

in game: I felt yesterday St.C's self vote was very indective of a frustrated STARS player as I had done the same in the past. I also felt the tie needed to be broken to help move the discussion forward and push others to make a move. I had to choose the lesser of two evils in the St. C / Alan runoff with nothing else really to go on.
From the looks of it some people did finally step up and we got an umbrella member, helps the zombies in eliminated another person to get to their 1:1 ratio, but doesn't really give us any leads.
I should be logged in most of today until I leave work so It will be like yesterday in that I'll have a vote, but be stuck with it as my final say.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:39 AM   #1047
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Are you saying then that cronin and hoops are both zombies? Because I just don't see that at all.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #1048
hoopsguy
General Manager

Near the end of Night 1 Alan positions his Cronin vs Fouts for Day 2 lynch decision theory. Lathum argues with Alan for awhile, then drops this little beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I've seen this game from AlanT before and I don't trust him one bit. My vote was for St.Cronin yesterday and I am sticking with it today but IF he is lynched AND he comes up good I am all over AlanT tomorrow.

VOTE ST.CRONIN

So he is voting for Cronin because Cronin was his vote yesterday (well, technically I was until he changed ships to jump in the two horse race, but I digress). But if Lathum's vote is wrong for each of the first two days, it is Alan's fault. Notice how he neatly steps away from Fouts in the way that he frames this.

Alan was wrong for putting out a theory of vote one or the other - why? Well, if Lathum knows Fouts is Umbrella then he does not want a 50/50 runoff on his teammate. So, don't acknowledge the candidate that is your teammate and scream at the person putting out the theory loud enough to distract people from coming back around on Fouts the next day.

Do I buy this? Not sure - it has not entirely left my head.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:42 AM   #1049
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Good god, you are STILL deliberately trying to misunderstand me. There was not a single question on day 1 that I did not answer. And what I said on day 2 was that there was 1 candidate that EVERYBODY knew was not the police chief. Then you accused me of trying to claim police chief, and I had a meltdown because you were being so obstinate.

And now you think that hoops and I are zombies, because hoops thinks I'm stars.

You really need to reexamine everything you think about this game, because so far you are wrong about everything.

If you want, i can go back to day 1 and pull up the various posts I asked that didnt get answered that day. Some of the questions were answered in later days, but I was very frustrated with you day 1 because you kept avoiding questions, and the ONLY reason I didnt end up voting for you was to give you time and a chance since you were someone I valued enough to give you a little time. I even came out and said day 1 I felt i was giving you a very broad latitude that you were abusing, to which you didnt respond either.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:42 AM   #1050
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Is it just because he voted for you twice? Because I don't see that as a valid reason for me to go in that direction. I understand if you know you are good that it is valid for you, but I'll need more than that.

Mostly that, yes. I just don't see anything else to go on. I suppose there is some possibility that Fouts is umbrella.

knives out