Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #10901
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Manhunt continues for ex-police officer wanted in 3 deaths - CNN.com

My nephews & nieces cousin and his fiance, were killed by this dude. I didn't know the couple, but, they seemed to be pretty good people. Their cousin had just proposed to his fiance just a few weeks ago and this shit stick of human decided to kill the daughter of the man who DEFENDED him when the LAPD was trying to kick him out of the department.

My life's philosophy (for the most part) is, "Just leave people alone". If someone messes with you, pick your battles, but, mostly, just leave people alone. Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence did nothing to deserve this. All because of some stupid ass who thinks he was wronged, maybe he was, but, that doesn't not even come close to justifying his actions.

I'm not asking for sympathy or anything like that, all I'm asking for is if you ever feel the need to kill other people because you feel justified in some warped sense of self righteousness and backwards logic, just jump off a bridge or put the gun to your head first and leave other people alone.

So, that's my random thought of the day..."Just leave people alone" and maybe more Keith Lawrences and Monica Quans in this world can continue on with happy and productive lives.

I think there will be a ton of bloodshed before he is caught / killed. I think the man has a purpose and has the training for it. I think he might be able to get through some of the shit they have because he knows their operating procedures.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #10902
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
I think there will be a ton of bloodshed before he is caught / killed. I think the man has a purpose and has the training for it. I think he might be able to get through some of the shit they have because he knows their operating procedures.

Yup. He's got the training and the motivation. I read through his 'manifesto' and he is not stupid. Overly hyper sensitive? Yes. I think his lust for revenge will be what ends it. He's already resigned himself to getting killed so I don't think he'll be hiding out for long.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #10903
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
try removing the stems & seeds before rolling. that usually works.

This was actually a pretty good line. Didn't get the attention it deserved IMO.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #10904
molson
General Manager

I don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is. Failed LAPD patrol officer does not equal super-tactical genius. "Unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" isn't really covered in your basic police academy. I think they're playing up that angle a bit too much. He might be able to hide for a while though.

Last edited by molson : 02-08-2013 at 11:28 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #10905
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is. Failed LAPD patrol officer does not equal super-tactical genius. "Unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" isn't really covered in your basic police academy. I think they're playing up that angle a bit too much. He might be able to hide for a while though.

He is also a trained sniper in the naval reserves, so he has a bit more training than a typical patrol officer.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #10906
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Manhunt continues for ex-police officer wanted in 3 deaths - CNN.com

My nephews & nieces cousin and his fiance, were killed by this dude. I didn't know the couple, but, they seemed to be pretty good people. Their cousin had just proposed to his fiance just a few weeks ago and this shit stick of human decided to kill the daughter of the man who DEFENDED him when the LAPD was trying to kick him out of the department.

My life's philosophy (for the most part) is, "Just leave people alone". If someone messes with you, pick your battles, but, mostly, just leave people alone. Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence did nothing to deserve this. All because of some stupid ass who thinks he was wronged, maybe he was, but, that doesn't not even come close to justifying his actions.

I'm not asking for sympathy or anything like that, all I'm asking for is if you ever feel the need to kill other people because you feel justified in some warped sense of self righteousness and backwards logic, just jump off a bridge or put the gun to your head first and leave other people alone.

So, that's my random thought of the day..."Just leave people alone" and maybe more Keith Lawrences and Monica Quans in this world can continue on with happy and productive lives.

I've been following this story since it hit (and it's very local). I couldn't say it any better.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #10907
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
He is also a trained sniper in the naval reserves, so he has a bit more training than a typical patrol officer.

He was a reservist. Ya, he knows more about firearms than I do, but he's still just a failure in life and a delusional nutjob.

Last edited by molson : 02-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #10908
mckerney
Coordinator

Hopefully now that they've found his vehicle the LAPD won't be opening fire on someone for driving a truck again.

mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #10909
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
I've been following this story since it hit (and it's very local). I couldn't say it any better.

A big portion of that side of the family is from Irvine, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach area.

It's so easy to just leave people alone, that's always perplexed me at how many people fail to just do that.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 02-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #10910
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Hopefully now that they've found his vehicle the LAPD won't be opening fire on someone for driving a truck again.

Yeah, saw that on the news and [insert Jackie Chan meme here]. Cops that do that should not be cops.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #10911
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

I saw the shooter sent something to CNN either before the rampage or right after it. Seems like he was defintely aware of the press coverage he was about to receive. I think anyone crazy enough to commit murder is probably going to still commit murder but can the mass media please realize that when someone is sending stuff to your tv station maybe you need to quit the overblown coverage.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #10912
molson
General Manager

Quote:

It's so easy to just leave people alone, that's always perplexed me at how many people fail to just do that.

And not that it would be acceptable either way, but he's only committed attacks outside of the LAPD jurisdiction. He's trying to carry out a revenge fantasy but he's too much of a coward to confront the people who he feels wronged him. So he's just attacking other people instead to at least fulfill the violence part of the fantasy. This is his plan to "clear his name".

I'm guessing he just went up into those mountains, he thinks he's some kind of survivalist, but then he'll kill himself when he gets too cold. Or he'll freeze to death.

Last edited by molson : 02-08-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #10913
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
And not that it would be acceptable either way, but he's only committed attacks outside of the LAPD jurisdiction. He's trying to carry out a revenge fantasy but he's too much of a coward to confront the people who he feels wronged him. So he's just attacking other people instead to at least fulfill the violence part of the fantasy. This is his plan to "clear his name".

I'm guessing he just went up into those mountains, he thinks he's some kind of survivalist, but then he'll kill himself when he gets too cold. Or he'll freeze to death.

The thing that I got from his ramblings were, is he wanted to hurt the people who hurt him. Almost a complete parroting of a movie villain hell bent on revenge. The plan to clear his name (my interpretation from what he wrote) sounded like the killings will be what prompts the investigation into why he felt he was wronged and after it's been thoroughly investigated, it would show that he was railroaded, thus, clearing his name. Which of course, is completely absurd.

Time will only tell, hopefully he will kill himself or the cops will get him, before he kills anymore people.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #10914
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:

I honestly think you are brushing him off. I think based upon the ramblings in his manifesto, his skill sets AND his knowledge of their operating procedures makes him more dangerous than you are painting him to be.

Remember, this is someone who knows what he is doing and how he is going to do it and has the skill set to do it. To brush off the fact that he is a "reservist" is insulting to those who serve as reservists. They go through the same training and drills as others. I truly feel when you get a soldier that has the training to pull of what I feel he can, you will see more bloodshed and you will also see that when he goes down, it will be suicide by cop..
Old 02-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #10915
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
I honestly think you are brushing him off. I think based upon the ramblings in his manifesto, his skill sets AND his knowledge of their operating procedures makes him more dangerous than you are painting him to be.

Remember, this is someone who knows what he is doing and how he is going to do it and has the skill set to do it. To brush off the fact that he is a "reservist" is insulting to those who serve as reservists. They go through the same training and drills as others. I truly feel when you get a soldier that has the training to pull of what I feel he can, you will see more bloodshed and you will also see that when he goes down, it will be suicide by cop..

I'm only brushing him of as a reservist to the extent that people are trying to portray him as this tactical genius who's going to take down the whole LAPD as if this is some bad action movie. I have nothing but respect for non-murdering reservists.

The LAPD, as you've touched upon, doesn't have the greatest reputation. I know quite a few LAPD, uh, refugees, who have moved on to other police departments in other western states. That apparently wasn't an option for this guy, most likely because he just couldn't hack it as either a police officer, or a reservist. He is a disgrace to those ranks, not some kind of shining light of tactical brilliance.

What has even accomplished? Murdered some non-LAPD personnel in non-LAPD jurisdictions and then set a car on fire and ran away? Wrote a 8th-grade level "manifesto", a good chunk of which is just about what TV shows and actors he likes and what women he thinks are hot?

Ya, he's "dangerous", in the sense that anyone who is violent and knows how to pull a trigger is dangerous, but he hasn't shown anything beyond that to warrant the rhetoric. Any of hundreds of thousands of local police officers, lower-level military personnel, or shooting enthusiasts down at your local gun range would be just as qualified to do what he's done so far, if they had the right mindset. (And most of them would be a lot better at it - Edit: I would bet that if most of them were inspired to start a murderous revenge rampage against the LAPD or any other organization, they'd manage to kill ONE member of the stated target before a national manhunt started, instead of just settling for innocents outside the target before hiding in the mountains.)

Last edited by molson : 02-08-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #10916
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Well, first season was strong, second season was a mix of hits and clunkers, third season started off bad, but the second half was vastly improved and the last episode or two were close to Season 1 quality from what I remember.

So yes, while the trajectory of the series has been to get steadily worse (this season frankly continued that trend, but I was initially hoping for a Season 3 type comeback), the jump the shark episode didn't happen for me until now.

*shrug* It is what it is.

FWIW, Heroes, which is another example of this season by season downward trend almost to a T, I quit watching pretty early on in Season 3.

Heroes went from cant-miss to unwatchable faster than any other show I can think of. I don't think I got more than a few episodes into the second season before dropping it. Glee would be pretty high on the list though. I had to stop watching when I started to get sore from the constant eye-rolling
Old 02-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #10917
molson
General Manager

It's interesting to read about the original grudge as well - maybe he saw an officer kick somebody, maybe he didn't (it certainly wouldn't be the first questionable LAPD use of force), but he didn't make the report until later, the day after he got a poor performance evaluation.

Police departments chew up and spit out a huge number of prospective officers who don't get through the probationary period. It's a tough job to hold onto. State governments have entire legal departments dedicated to trying to defend all those firings in court. This guy was just another failed officer, who happens to also be homicidal. Potential violent criminals are naturally attracted to police and military work, a lot of effort goes into trying to screen them out, but it will never be an exact science. This one, they got right. Fortunately, he's dumb. The more dangerous guys are the violent criminals smart enough to actually hold onto their positions of power.

Last edited by molson : 02-08-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #10918
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
It's interesting to read about the original grudge as well - maybe he saw an officer kick somebody, maybe he didn't (it certainly wouldn't be the first questionable LAPD use of force), but he didn't make the report until later, the day after he got a poor performance evaluation.

Police departments chew up and spit out a huge number of prospective officers who don't get through the probationary period. It's a tough job to hold onto. State governments have entire legal departments dedicated to trying to defend all those firings in court. This guy was just another failed officer, who happens to also be homicidal. Potential violent criminals are naturally attracted to police and military work, a lot of effort goes into trying to screen them out, but it will never be an exact science. This one, they got right. Fortunately, he's dumb. The more dangerous guys are the violent criminals smart enough to actually hold onto their positions of power.

I'm really hoping he'll get caught...in a hail of gun fire.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #10919
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I am not sure when CNN began its affiliation with the Bleach Report, but I don't like it. Before clicking on any CNN sports link I have to now hover over it to make sure it's not a Bleacher Report article.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #10920
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I am not sure when CNN began its affiliation with the Bleach Report, but I don't like it. Before clicking on any CNN sports link I have to now hover over it to make sure it's not a Bleacher Report article.

I was thinking the same exact thing about 5 minutes ago when I clicked on one of their sports stories on the main page.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #10921
finketr
College Prospect

This is the Big Bear Lake shooter? Scary stuff.
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #10922
korme
Go Reds

This is screwing everybody up on FB
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #10923
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I think there's a pretty big thread on here about troll math.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #10924
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post

Deal started in February, was announced a bit earlier following Turner's $175m acquisition of BR.

Here's an Adweek article about the move (and some of the thinking behind it)
Old 02-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #10925
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I think there's a pretty big thread on here about troll math.

Haha! Troll math, that's actually a pretty good name for it. Best I can tell from that 'riddle' is, it's not properly formatted to begin with, so the answer can be either 9 or 1.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #10926
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I wouldn't say it's not properly formatted. Perhaps you could say not conventionally formatted. My thinking is that this takes advantage of the mnemonic PEMDAS, which leads you to belive you do multiplication before division (which is not true).
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #10927
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Note: You submitted a tax return containing forms affected by an IRS processing delay. The IRS has delayed the processing of the following forms included in your return until late February or early March.

Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization

TaxACT will hold your return and submit it to the IRS as soon as the IRS begins processing these forms. There is no further action required.
If you filed your federal and state returns together, your state return will not be transmitted until the federal return can be sent to the IRS. More information will be posted on IRS.gov as soon as it is available.

Get your shit together IRS. Assholes.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #10928
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I wouldn't say it's not properly formatted. Perhaps you could say not conventionally formatted. My thinking is that this takes advantage of the mnemonic PEMDAS, which leads you to belive you do multiplication before division (which is not true).

The reason I say it's improperly formated is (from my understanding)...

In order for the answer to be 1, then it should be formatted this way:
6÷[2(1+2)]

In order for the answer to be 9, then it should be formatted this way:
(6÷2)(1+2)

So depending on how you interpret it when it's formatted this way:
6÷2(1+2), it can lead you to either 9 or 1.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #10929
molson
General Manager

I got my tax refund 4 days after my return was accepted. Too bad I forgot $2,700 in deductions and have to amend. Of course, my return was depressingly simple. I don't even know what amortization is.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #10930
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

The answer is 9 if you follow the basic, elementary rules of mathematics. I don't understand wtf is wrong with people on this. No wonder so many people file for bankruptcy. They can't balance a freaking checkbook because they don't understand 4th grade math.

6 / 2 (1+2) =

Do the part in parenthesis first.

6 / 2 (3) =

Now, working from left to right, do the part outside of parenthesis.

3 (3) =

Now multiply.

3*3 = 9

DUURRRRR...

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 02-08-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #10931
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I got my tax refund 4 days after my return was accepted. Too bad I forgot $2,700 in deductions and have to amend. Of course, my return was depressingly simple. I don't even know what amortization is.

I think the greatest thing is that I have 0$ in amortization/depreciation, but somehow needed to file that form while filing a standard mileage deduction instead of that.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #10932
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
The answer is 9 if you follow the basic, elementary rules of mathematics. I don't understand wtf is wrong with people on this.

They're likely doing the same thing I instinctively did ... resolving the right first, instead of working left to right after dispensing with the parentheses.

I wonder if that's some weird holdover from the tiny bit of algebra people might remember? Wasn't there something about resolving one side before continuing operations?
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #10933
britrock88
Pro Starter

Yeah, the thing people forget about PEMDAS is that it's grouped in twos - PE-MD-AS.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #10934
sabotai
General Manager

The issue is that there's no universally accepted standard for the notation "X(...)". Some say it's shorthand for "X times (....)", others say the X is a part of the "(...)'', so it gets solved before moving left to right. There's no standard for the notation, so neither side is "wrong".

The bottom line is if you were paid to do math, and you submitted that equation to your boss, you'd be fired.

Last edited by sabotai : 02-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #10935
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Hmm, i just read some stuff and apparently they will take my return in a week or so when Education credits post.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #10936
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post

This is screwing everybody up on FB

The answer to this program is "Fuck You"
Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #10937
Autumn
Head Coach

Nobody outside of elementary school writes division problems with a division symbol like that. And the reason is because if you write it with a fraction instead, there is no question about what is intended by the problem.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #10938
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Nick Offerman is having some kind of show tonight at a theater a few blocks down from my house. RON FUCKING SWANSON is my hood!!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #10939
stevew
Hall Of Famer

He's a crazy woodworker. His canoes are impressive.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #10940
cuervo72
Head Coach

Man, do Bloomberg's signers crack me up.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #10941
MrBug708
Head Coach

Reading the thread about the loss of pets, I've never understood why people take their pets in their cars? We have always had dachshunds, which would be easy to carry, but I dont think the thought of taking them for a joyride ever crossed my mind. Other than the mile ride to the vet, or the once in a great while trip to a park, never.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #10942
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

The answer is obviously a question mark. It's plain as the damn pic.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #10943
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Reading the thread about the loss of pets, I've never understood why people take their pets in their cars? We have always had dachshunds, which would be easy to carry, but I dont think the thought of taking them for a joyride ever crossed my mind. Other than the mile ride to the vet, or the once in a great while trip to a park, never.

I take them for cheezeburgers on occasion.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #10944
booradley
High School Varsity

My debut as a Stand Up Comic is set for Tuesday night. Material written. Should practice. I'll do it tomorrow ...
Old 02-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #10945
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
My debut as a Stand Up Comic is set for Tuesday night. Material written. Should practice. I'll do it tomorrow ...

FNA baby! Having seen a few guys take their licks on stage my best advice is don't be so stoned that you laugh at your jokes harder than the crowd does.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #10946
Suicane75
Coordinator

Dear Grandma,

You can't cook. Bless your heart but you can't cook. Buy stovetop stuffing next time please. I realize it goes against your nature to buy stuffing in a box but whatever the fuck you're making it isn't stuffing. It smells like wet chalk and looks like porridge.

And please, stop taking whatever the food pantry is willing to give you just because they're willing to give it to you. Nevermind the fact that you don't NEED to go to the food pantry, but stop taking shit just because it's offered. A 2 year outdated can of cranberry sauce is not gonna taste any better because it was free, it don't work like that.

Make sure the turkey is out of the freezer long enough to thaw next time. I know this isn't really a cooking mistake so to speak but do you know how disheartening it is when it smells like a turkey, looks like a turkey, but eats like rubber sole?

And the corn? Same thing as with the cranberry sauce, although thank god someone checked the date before you cooked it and swapped cans. I really don't think I could have taken corn that reeked of feet.

And for the love of god please don't bake any more pies. canned pie filling and store bought crust is not baking. Who knows, maybe in better hands it is. But not with you, no. I imagine the little zests or love other people put into their cooking can be measured, but with you it's quite the opposite. It's like your soulless, mean spirited demeanor sucks the heart out of anything you cook. I felt bad when Cousin Carl said your pumpkin pie tasted like motor oil, but he was right. Oh god was he right.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #10947
Easy Mac

This 2010 wall calendar is on sale for $1.5 million.

Just Cairn Terriers 2010 Calendar:Amazon:Books
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #10948
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
This 2010 wall calendar is on sale for $1.5 million.

Just Cairn Terriers 2010 Calendar:Amazon:Books

Seems a bit high for a seller with only a 94% feedback rating.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #10949
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post

Good luck, booradley!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #10950
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
This was actually a pretty good line. Didn't get the attention it deserved IMO.

Thank you.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote