Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-23-2011, 03:46 AM   #1051
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

OK, I caught that with mckerney but I don't know really. His assumptions seem pretty good based on the information available. Perhaps a little too ready to assume it must be right but I think most of us have been there before. Wish I had better connection so I could check through actual posts rather than just the voting records. I'm going to try and have a look at the voting yesterday so I should be back in about an hour or so.

I think I'm sticking with Jackal as my main candidate. If nothing else because we have the least to go on with him. Whatever happens I guess I'm dead after tomorrow. After the night actions are revealed I think Baloo might as well come out and reveal if he's one of the uncleared people or he has good reason not to, I suppose.

DaddyTorgo is really pinging my wolfdar again as well. I don't know how he does it. I need to think things through.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:05 AM   #1052
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Just worked out I have better connection if I sit outside of 2 foot thick stone wall (go figure) so I could read through better. J23 and mckerney had a bit of an argument yesterday which certainly could have been staged because I imagine J23 realised he was going to be lynched or scanned. (he wouldn't have been actuallY - unless Hoops and DV had revealed as something or been lynched). But I do think he makes a lot of valid points. Of course that could have been planned in advance as his get-out clause, I'm never very good at judging that. But, whatever, he made some good points so I'm happy with a jackal scan. Well, that's a lie actually. I'm not happy. I think he's going to come up villager leaving us with a mckerney/bhlloy/DT fustercluck.

mckerney my guts tell me that you're not going to have to worry about Autumn coming after you tomorrow as he's likely tiger-feed whether you're good or bad.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:43 AM   #1053
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It is dark. The moon is half waning. Owls hoot again as they are high enough in the trees not to worry. And Shere Khan is sharpening his claws on some stones. With each grind across he plots.

Windows_7_Wallpaper_-_Bengal_Tiger (400x300).jpg

With each finger that he makes a sharp point, he snarls. With each bit of stone that crumbles, he will make them pay that much more. Every last wolf. He stops, looks around in the darkness, sees something and leaps forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It-KcebEfW0

A wolf springs from his domicile. He is cheery, he is plump, he is happy, he is rosey! His eyes shine an icy blue from the North and a sprig of holly rests on his brow. He laughs and chortles as it is a fine night. It is the Christmas Wolf! better known as Santa Paws! With a bark bark bark and a ho ho ho he delivers presents to all the little wolf cubs. He concentrates for a second, laughs a jolly laugh and antlers spring out of his head.

santa2 (400x364).jpg

He leaps into the air, carrying his sackful of chewtoys and treats strapped over his back. The bound is mighty and he lands with another jolly ho ho ho! and a ruff ruff ruff!

"I feel great! Nothing can deter Santa Paws from his route. Ho! Ho! Ho!"

He does a little jig and leaps again from the face of his cave down to the path below.

"Merry Wolfmas one and all!"

He winds up and runs top speed down the runway and leaps over a tall copse of trees.

"Ho Ho Hoooooo--"

Immediately a large orange-striped paw flies out of the top of the clump and bats him full in the face.

He flies backward. He does not laugh. He does not shout. His face does not move. Instead it splits open in four equal pieces which all slice off one at a time like this: [(Go to 2:09)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAsfryQC2qY
]. The rest of him zooms to the ground on its trajectory and lands with a crash.

Let it be known world wide, bhlloy the Christmas Wolf is dead. There will be no more chew toys. No more bones or treats. No more Santa...

[bhlloy was a vanilla member of the Seeonee Wolf Pack]

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-24-2011 at 07:19 AM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #1054
bhlloy
Coordinator

Christmas is cancelled wolf cubs.

Good luck village. bring it home
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #1055
hoopsguy
General Manager

Why wouldn't it be another vanilla villager? ARRGH!!!!!
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #1056
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Why wouldn't it be another vanilla villager? ARRGH!!!!!

Because we taste better than chocolate villagers?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #1057
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Strange kill by the last wolf - going after one of the "more uncleared" rather than someone who was more cleared.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #1058
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Meh! Had a crisis of faith and scanned Mckerney instead. He's a good guy.

If Jackal had a decent connection I would infer that he's a good guy as he didn't take the only shot of winning and trying to nk me, hoping the bodyguard got cute or had protected me the night before. Dunno how far you can take that though because of his connection.

Doesn't actually matter though, as by taking out an uncleared villager the wolves can't win. In fact the only way they could have won before that, according to my number-crunching, was if they nked me or the wolf was Zinto, our bodyguard was someone already cleared and we didn't get a block all game.

We're 7:1 with 5 cleared (Autumn, DV, Packer, mckerney and I) That means there are 3 uncleared. Jackal, DT and Zinto.

Worst case scenario: We lynch Jackal, x nightkills me, we lynch DT, we're shocked the game isn't over, Zinto kills Autumn, we lynch Zinto.

Don't see anyway we lose to be honest. It can drag out 1-3 days or Shere Kahn can come forward and brutal me when we lynch him.

In the meanwhile:

Vote Jackal
Old 04-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #1059
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Except, of course, if there's 2 wolves. But then it was an even bigger blunder taking out bhlloy as they'd have been in decent shape to win if they killed someone who's cleared.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #1060
The Jackal
Coordinator

My only guess is that the wolves thought bhlloy was the BG, and since the BG can protect the same person two nights in a row, they wanted to take him out to have a chance to kill you tonight. But yeah I don't see anyway the wolves take this game.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #1061
The Jackal
Coordinator

VOTE DT
Old 04-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #1062
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
VOTE DT

bad vote. I've maintained all along that i'm just a vanilla villager (well okay, a member of the seeone (yeah i spelled it wrong) wolf pack), and that's all I am. Would be kinda nice to make it to endgame for once (being selfish).
Old 04-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #1063
Zinto
College Starter

I am Baloo the lovable bear. After Packer revealed I was thinking about how lucky it was that we played chicken through out the first day and that neither of us revealed. The most frustrating thing about this game so far is that no one read that Baloo could guard someone two nights in a row(as Jackal pointed out now).
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #1064
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Wow, we really DID get lucky then, lol.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #1065
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Let's go Let's go people! There are still vanilla villagers to kill and scan!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #1066
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I would like to add that paint.net is not intuitive at all. It took me several hours to put antlers on that wolf!

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-24-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #1067
Autumn
Head Coach

VOTE THE JACKAL
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #1068
Autumn
Head Coach

Bad luck for the wolves on their kill. I don't really have a good guess as to the last wolf, but Narcizo has obviously put some effort into it, and it obviously makes sense for us to vote together.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:12 AM   #1069
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I'm kinda leaning to DT now actually. But are we really going to have to go through this?

I reckon Hoops put his vote on DT to get trust - intending to shift the vote over with his hypno power if possible. So we'd lynch mau one day then go after DT the next, some people would probably defend DT and then we would turn on them the day after that.

I can't ignore DT's blatant wolfishness anymore, either. I realise it doesn't matter but meh.

Unvote Jackal
Vote DaddyTorgo
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #1070
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
bad vote.

There's no-one else he can vote for so it's not a bad vote. Either he's a wolf, in which case it isn't a bad vote from his point of view. Or you're the wolf, in which case it isn't a bad vote from our point of view.

Now my vote might be bad. But there you go. I'm so glad this isn't an end game situation because I can't make up my mind out of the two of you. As an intellectual exercise I might have a look through and try and make a proper decision, now I have lovely proper broadband again. Or I might not.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #1071
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Happy Easter Everybody!

This song is dedicated to those raandy wolves, Mother and Father Wolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFGWU7fu32A

(Meant to put it in their original cave rockin scene but forgot :P)
Old 04-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #1072
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

easter-egg (400x300).jpg

New game...find the egg.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #1073
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day One
Jackal votes mckerney while J23 still is in a bit of danger
DaddyT puts what amounts to a throwaway vote on mckerney

Day Two
Jackal votes DaddyT to push him ahead of J23 after Packer revealed
DaddyT's votes Autumn but then switches to mau along with 2 villagers to make sure mau is lynched and Autumn saved.

Day Three
Jackal votes Dwardzala
Hoops votes DT - if J23 and Jackal (as wolf) vote on Dwardza he would want to vote elsewhere.
DT throwaway vote on Autumn. Naughty DT. But probably not the sort of thing a wolf would do.

Day Four
Jackal votes DV over J23
DT sticks a throwaway vote on Telle, switches to DV

Overall not a lot to go on but then wolves haven't been much involved in the voting. I'd argue that voting is strongly in favour of DT as villager though. I'd say that DT's voting has been in keeping with what you expect from a villager under the circumstances (feeling he's seeing movement to save someone etc etc), and he has a vote from Hoops.

Jackal knew that the bodyguard could protect two days in a row. Seems kind of odd that he would be one of the, apparently few, to notice that given his internet situation. UNLESS HIS WOLFY FRIENDS TOLD HIM ABOUT IT!!11!!ONE!!

ummmm, sorry about that.

Unvote DaddyTorgo
Vote The Jackal

That's my last offer. Unless I change my mind again. Ask CF about me changing my mind. Originally I would have got hoops a day earlier.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #1074
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

EagleFan has posted twice as much as the next villager.

I'm always voting EF first day from now one.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:22 AM   #1075
mckerney
Coordinator

Vote The Jackal
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #1076
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
EagleFan has posted twice as much as the next villager.

I'm always voting EF first day from now one.

Maybe not always for me, but at least one game
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #1077
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

VOTE THE JACKAL
Old 04-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #1078
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I can't ignore DT's blatant wolfishness anymore, either. I realise it doesn't matter but meh.

Just as a -matter, it's really going to drive you crazy when it ends up that I was vanilla villager this game.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #1079
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Jackal knew that the bodyguard could protect two days in a row. Seems kind of odd that he would be one of the, apparently few, to notice that given his internet situation. UNLESS HIS WOLFY FRIENDS TOLD HIM ABOUT IT!!11!!ONE!!

I love how I get penalized for reading the rules.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #1080
The Jackal
Coordinator

So now my 6th! appointment is scheduled for Tuesday. Color me doubtful that they'll get it right this time.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #1081
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I love how I get penalized for reading the rules.

Welcome to Werewolf, you'll enjoy your stay here.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #1082
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE THE JACKAL
Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #1083
Autumn
Head Coach

All right let's get some Monday action started here.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #1084
Autumn
Head Coach

Wow, sneaky, PF.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #1085
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, I did my homework, looking back through the thread. I can't see much to be honest, so I'll stick to my vote.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:15 AM   #1086
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Haha.

Yeah, I am pretty much in agreement with everyone about the last two choices.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #1087
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Jackal do you want to come out and admit who you are so I can sort out all the voting tallies with the correct colours as reference. That would be very helpful, k thnx.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #1088
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Jackal do you want to come out and admit who you are so I can sort out all the voting tallies with the correct colours as reference. That would be very helpful, k thnx.

*crickets*
Old 04-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #1089
Zinto
College Starter

Well luckily it has been quiet so I can take a quick break from studying for finals and vote without too much to read.

Vote Jackal
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #1090
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 10-11-2011 at 07:33 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #1091
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 10-11-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #1092
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

CF, you are awesome, haha.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #1093
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Jeez, I've been dead for 4 days and no one is close to my post count yet. Slackers....
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:47 PM   #1094
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Jeez, I've been dead for 4 days and no one is close to my post count yet. Slackers....

Sure, you just HAD to up your postcount by one more, didn't you.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-25-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #1095
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

graves.jpg

You look around the graves near council rock and wonder if this carnage will ever end. You are all that's left of the pack. Will there be more of you lost? Is this the end of the Seeonee Wolf Pack? What will happen to Mowgli? Will he be eaten? Will he survive to live with the wolf pack? Or will he grow up having tiger blood and end up like this guy?

sheenposter.jpg

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-25-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #1097
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

That is is phrase? I try to ignore that situation as much as possible.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #1099
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I totally forgot what day it was, sorry

Vote Jackal

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #1100
The Jackal
Coordinator

What is it.. vote jackal day?!