Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2006, 11:20 PM   #1051
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

oh. OK Sorry Iwasn't seeing what you were saying.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #1052
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Yes. Blade has already come out and said that hoops is good (via night action) while dubb says that he sent hoops' visitor last night. I take it that dubb believes that by doing so, he prevented hoops from killing anyone last night.

Ah, thanks. Interesting observation. That would explain what hoops meant about this game being similar to the JTR game.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #1053
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I can say 1000% I will not accept a dual from Fouts tomorrow.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:27 PM   #1054
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I can say 1000% I will not accept a dual from Fouts tomorrow.

Why won't you?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:27 PM   #1055
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Ah, thanks. Interesting observation. That would explain what hoops meant about this game being similar to the JTR game.

I have never claimed I had anything to do with anything that happened last night. I said something to hoops, but it was meant to hoops. He is simply trying to intercept a message and interpret it.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:33 PM   #1056
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
As for hoops, I hope he took the nook I gave and hooked it.

Are you denying that you sent someone to see hoops last night?
Old 12-11-2006, 11:36 PM   #1057
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Are you denying that you sent someone to see hoops last night?

I refuse to speak on the matter, as I said to BrainD earlier, that is between hoops and I.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:39 PM   #1058
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

If you don't want to speak about it, you shouldn't bring it up.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #1059
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why won't you?

because I see no point in killing a member of the guard and further helping out the wolves.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:44 PM   #1060
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
because I see no point in killing a member of the guard and further helping out the wolves.

Are you claiming that Fouts is a guard or that Fouts will eat you in a duel?
Old 12-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #1061
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Are you claiming that Fouts is a guard or that Fouts will eat you in a duel?

I'm claiming neither but I think everyone would agree losing a member of the guard hurts our chances and since I know I am a member it is possible fouts is as well.

I think we need to be very leary of anyone who is pushing for a duel between us tomorrow since it will only result in a win for the wolves.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #1062
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I think we need to be very leary of anyone who is pushing for a duel between us tomorrow since it will only result in a win for the wolves.

I disagree. I see the continuing Lathum/Fouts question to be an advantage to the wolves. The confusion that it causes plays right into their hands.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:00 AM   #1063
path12
Coordinator

I think that trying to determine future lynch contenders before the wolves have put in their night actions might not be the most helpful thing to our cause. Not that M. Fouts and M. Lathum had a large chance of being targeted anyway, but it is now likely that chance is much smaller.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:06 AM   #1064
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I disagree. I see the continuing Lathum/Fouts question to be an advantage to the wolves. The confusion that it causes plays right into their hands.

huh?

thats my point. we need to look elsewhere
Old 12-12-2006, 12:19 AM   #1065
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dubb, if you go after hoops you will be in effect taking stance against me
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #1066
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
huh?

thats my point. we need to look elsewhere

I'm all for dropping both of us as suspects, but where do we go from there? We don't have alot of information out there.

I was really hoping all my grandstanding from day 1 would give the seers some extra time, but it backfired when they took out Alan. FWIW, I saw nothing to tip Alan as a seer. Alan just got snagged in the frame job.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #1067
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

You all awake to the roaring discharge of a black powder firearm. You rush out to the courtyard and a woman is screaming, “he killed M. Barkeep”. You all rush to the room and find M. Barkeep on the floor his face blown off by a close range pistol shot.

On the floor is a man dressed in red, wearing a black mask. M. Barkeeps rapier his sticking out of his chest. You remove the mask and are surprised to see a very dead M. SnDvls.

You search M. Barkeeps Armoire and find a red sash signifying Cardinals Guard. You also find a book of the School Thibaust. Barkeep was studying to be a fencing master.

When you search SnDvls room, you find in his Armoire a black sash, signifying the Black Musketeers.

The young girl tells the following tale:

The musketeer entered the room where me and M. Barkeep were, ah talking. He charged in and faces off with M. Barkeep. Blades cross and the gents slash and parry across the room in a frightful display of talented swordsmanship. The musketeer presses and appears to have M. Barkeep to rights as he presses on, M. Barkeep grabs a dueling baton off his dresser and uses it to parry the vicious attacks from the Musketeer. The woman screams in fright and runs to the corner.

The fight presses on for what seems like forever. As the men tire, their swords raise a little lower and each attack is a little less vigorous. M. Barkeep finds an opening and runs his sword through the Musketeers chest. As the Musketeer falls against the wall, he flicks his wrist and a pistol drops down his sleeve into his hand. With eyes glassing over, he raises the pistol and fires a shot into M. Barkeep face, killing him instantly. The musketeer falls to the ground, as his last breath says “death to the cardinal….”.

M. Grenier dismisses the girl and says, “Oh, and M. st.cronin will not join us again today. He will be studying his Bible in the Church”. M. st.cronin stands and walks toward the Church. M. Grenier says to st.cronin, “Sir, I respect your theological studies, but you must join us upon the end of today”.

But wait, someone else is also missing, where is Mr. Wednesday? You run to his room and find him laying in his bed, very cold and very dead. He has a sword hole bored through his throat. You search his armoire and find a bloody Union Jack flag.

St.cronin is absent for the day. Any votes caste for him will not be counted and he cannot vote.

SnDvls was a Musketeer with the Vicious trait

Barkeep was Cardinals Guard, studying to be a Fencing Master

Mr. Wednesday was the Brittish Agent
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:27 AM   #1068
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well some other faction obviously killed Mr. Weds (the chevaliers perhaps?)

Looks like we got lucky as SnDvls picked the wrong guy to go after. Farewell dear Barkeep, at least your death was not entirely in vain.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:29 AM   #1069
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I do believe Barkeep was able to kill sun b/c he obviously had a visitor. I would not rule out the fact that the musketeers also killed Mr. W, but since he was asleep found he an easy kill.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:30 AM   #1070
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And it should be noted with 3 being killed this way I do not believe this implicates Hoops as I said pre night action. Had there been 3 and none of them a musketeer I would be going after Hoops today.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:31 AM   #1071
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I will now ask. Blade, how do you know Hoops is not a guard? I see you online, I would like an answer.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #1072
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I would certainly call this a win for us, we now have something to work with since barkeeps death wasn't in vain.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #1073
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
well some other faction obviously killed Mr. Weds (the chevaliers perhaps?)

Why do you assume this. Much like izulde he was killed by a swords to the throat...i dont see any reason to assume it was another faction.

LSG is not a musketeer, same as hoops.

CHALLENGE DUBB TO A DUEL

Your interest in hoops after i told you he was not a musketeer earned this. Accept or deny, i want my thoughts known
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:34 AM   #1074
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I will now ask. Blade, how do you know Hoops is not a guard? I see you online, I would like an answer.

I know hoops is not a musketeer, not that he is not a guard.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #1075
Fouts
College Starter

Interesting night. I'm gonna go back and see where SnDvls has been voting.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #1076
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I know hoops is not a musketeer, not that he is not a guard.

Ah, well then I trust you did not learn this by scanning him on night 1?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:48 AM   #1077
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ah, well then I trust you did not learn this by scanning him on night 1?

I dont so much scan people as have my servant review documents. I did learn about hoops on night 1 though
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 12:48 AM   #1078
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Blade, I am going to tell you two things. I sent hoops a prostitute on night 1. By doing so no information could come out of hoop's room. No seer could scan him and he could not leave the room. However a musketeer could enter his room and they would find him up and a duel would occur.

I sent a prostitute to Barkeep's room on night 2, same thing. Barkeep killed Sun, b/c I saw to it that Barkeep was up all night.

Blade, I know you did not scan Hoops on night 1. If you claim to be a seer, and it appears that you, are you are telling a lie. If you want to die, I will accept, but not before you are able to read what I just typed and reply.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:50 AM   #1079
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I dont so much scan people as have my servant review documents. I did learn about hoops on night 1 though

So you are telling me that not only do the musketeers leave a paper trail, but you are revealing that you are a seer for no damn good reason on day 2 and are willing to be killed by me in a duel?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:53 AM   #1080
Fouts
College Starter

Day 1
(228) Sndvls votes BrianD (4)
(263) Sndvls UNVOTES BrianD (2) ***
(504) Sndvls Votes Fouts (6)

Day 2 Vote:

6 Ntndeacon – Tyrith (719), DaddyTorgo (766), Jonathan Ezarik (865), Barkeep (878), Mr. W (888), Lathum (891)
4 Lathum – Dubb (823), hoopsguy (873), SnDvls (875), LSG (877)
2 Anxiety – Fouts (838), Coffee Warlord (857)
2 Mr.Wednesday –1 LoneStarGirl – Blade (855)
1 DaddyTorgo – BrianD (739)
1 SnDvl – Path (793)
1 Fouts – Anxiety (835)
Old 12-12-2006, 12:54 AM   #1081
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why do you assume this. Much like izulde he was killed by a swords to the throat...i dont see any reason to assume it was another faction.

because he was the british agent and because I'm assuming that the musketeers sole kill last night was Barkeep and they may not have multiple night kills (the whole poisoning and the british vs. the french angle making me think that there's at least 4 different types of alignments for people)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:57 AM   #1082
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, I am going to tell you two things. I sent hoops a prostitute on night 1. By doing so no information could come out of hoop's room. No seer could scan him and he could not leave the room. However a musketeer could enter his room and they would find him up and a duel would occur.

I sent a prostitute to Barkeep's room on night 2, same thing. Barkeep killed Sun, b/c I saw to it that Barkeep was up all night.

Blade, I know you did not scan Hoops on night 1. If you claim to be a seer, and it appears that you, are you are telling a lie. If you want to die, I will accept, but not before you are able to read what I just typed and reply.
I was once a rather high ranking musketeer, but i betrayed them when a lucrative offer came from the cardinal. Every night, i may have my servant review official meeting documents i turned over for evidence about whether a certain person was a musketeer or not.

I do not learn their role, their faction, or what powers they have. Only if they were a musketeer or not. If you wish to challenge my claim, or challenge hoops's alignment, i will be happy to duel you. I did not achieve my rank in the musketeers by being a poor or even average fighter.

I am a partial seer, and the way we are losing our key roles(and veterans to some extent) i feel it better i share what i know while i can. Hoops made this argument about fouts on day 1, and i believe this game it is the best course of action.

If you want to duel, all you must do is accept my challenge.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 12:57 AM   #1083
Fouts
College Starter

Blade is scrambling now. I can just hear it.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:58 AM   #1084
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I do not learn their role, their faction, or what powers they have. Only if they were a musketeer or not. If you wish to challenge my claim, or challenge hoops's alignment, i will be happy to duel you. I did not achieve my rank in the musketeers by being a poor or even average fighter.

OOPS?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:01 AM   #1085
Fouts
College Starter

Nevermind, you are saying you were once a musketeer, but left them. Seems kind of out there, but I don't know.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 AM   #1086
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Yea, I think Blade's entire story is a complete Dubbing of the truth.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 AM   #1087
Blade6119
Coordinator

We have 2 partial dukes, prostitutes in a supposedly locked down castle, secret societys, british agents, and me being an ex-musketeer seems odd.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 01:04 AM   #1088
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yea, I think Blade's entire story is a complete Dubbing of the truth.

Then accept my challenge...if you are sure, you should have no problem with this. You seemed so sure of your abilities when you were bullying barkeep and others, why do you pause now?

If you wish to avoid death, send prostitutes to me every night for the rest of the game. You will find i do not leave my room.

Have the seer scan me, i dont care..im good, and you are looking pretty bad right now.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 01:05 AM   #1089
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
We have 2 partial dukes, prostitutes in a supposedly locked down castle, secret societys, british agents, and me being an ex-musketeer seems odd.

It sounds plausible, but I believe Dubb's story more, and you have challenged him. It seems to me that dubb is responsible for keeping Barkeep alert to kill SnDvls.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:06 AM   #1090
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Then accept my challenge...if you are sure, you should have no problem with this. You seemed so sure of your abilities when you were bullying barkeep and others, why do you pause now?

If you wish to avoid death, send prostitutes to me every night for the rest of the game. You will find i do not leave my room.

Have the seer scan me, i dont care..im good, and you are looking pretty bad right now.

I'm pausing b/c it is past day 1. I don't want to kill guards at this point. I'm thinking things over before I decide if you need to die by my hand today.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:06 AM   #1091
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

umm, yeah, my room to
Old 12-12-2006, 01:08 AM   #1092
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It sounds plausible, but I believe Dubb's story more, and you have challenged him. It seems to me that dubb is responsible for keeping Barkeep alert to kill SnDvls.
I agree with your statement, and i have no evidence to damn dubb. He has challenged every one of my claims, so what choice do i have. He has wanted to duel for days, and im giving him a chance. He called me a liar, and i will not stand for it. Either he apologizes for such a trespass or he deems himself ready to fight to the death. I have told you to trust LSG and hoops, and can do no more for the time being.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 01:09 AM   #1093
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Yes I will, but I don't really get what you are hinting at here? Are you saying if I do not duel you that you try to night kill me tonight? B/C if I send a prostitute to you you will lose your precious "scans" and you will not be leaving your room. That is a fact.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:11 AM   #1094
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes I will, but I don't really get what you are hinting at here? Are you saying if I do not duel you that you try to night kill me tonight? B/C if I send a prostitute to you you will lose your precious "scans" and you will not be leaving your room. That is a fact.

My servant does the reading, i never leave my room. But if i was a musketeer i would have to go out and kill. So prostitutes to me would prevent night kills, but not my scans. So if you send prostitutes, and kills continue, you will know. But i never have to leave my room for my "scans"
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 01:15 AM   #1095
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My servant does the reading, i never leave my room. But if i was a musketeer i would have to go out and kill. So prostitutes to me would prevent night kills, but not my scans. So if you send prostitutes, and kills continue, you will know. But i never have to leave my room for my "scans"

I think you are missing the point. My role is a role killer role. Whoever I target with my prostitutes, their role for the night is "killed" in that they are locked in their room and cannot perform any night actions. What I'm saying is, who I target, their role for the night is that of a vanilla villager in normal games. I'm not a body guard, I'm not a seer, I'm a role killer and have the ability to keep people up incase of attack. YOu can see how I can use this to our advantage, but I can see how a "former musketeer" such as yourself would want me out of the game.

Now as for your proclaimed role, wheter you normally leave your room matters not, you will be awake all night and unable to perform night actions. So you will lose your "scans".
Old 12-12-2006, 01:17 AM   #1096
Fouts
College Starter

Since we know so much about you two, maybe we should focus on people we have no information on. I'd rather focus on people playing similar to SnDvls.

If either blade or dubb are lying, we will find out when they slip up.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:19 AM   #1097
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think you are missing the point. My role is a role killer role. Whoever I target with my prostitutes, their role for the night is "killed" in that they are locked in their room and cannot perform any night actions. What I'm saying is, who I target, their role for the night is that of a vanilla villager in normal games. I'm not a body guard, I'm not a seer, I'm a role killer and have the ability to keep people up incase of attack. YOu can see how I can use this to our advantage, but I can see how a "former musketeer" such as yourself would want me out of the game.

Now as for your proclaimed role, wheter you normally leave your room matters not, you will be awake all night and unable to perform night actions. So you will lose your "scans".

You know your role better then mine, but i dont see how my being awake all night affects my man servant searching the royal archives.

This may work against me and cause you to accept, but if you are worried about my role not being able to operate then you should deny my duel. Im willing to go a different route, i have no evidence of you being evil. But i have said hoops and LSG are not musketeers, so i will take this stance against anyone who attacks those 2.
Demotivation
Old 12-12-2006, 01:21 AM   #1098
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Since we know so much about you two, maybe we should focus on people we have no information on. I'd rather focus on people playing similar to SnDvls.

I agree with this, Based on role reveals and night actions we have several players semi-cleared and we ned to look elsewhere.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:24 AM   #1099
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That is the whole hangup. Unless I'm missing something there is no way Blade scanned Hoops on night 1. I guess his story could pass in that he never visited Hoops, but I have information telling me that if the person a send a lady of the night to is scanned by a seer that scan attempt will be blocked. And in the same breathe Blade is claiming to have scanned hoops on a night he was with one of my ladies.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:25 AM   #1100
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm thinking I may just have to step up and pimp slap Blade. I'm going to think about this over a smoke. I'm retiring to my quarters for a bit.