Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #1101
Autumn
Head Coach

Sorry to hear about it, EagleFan. My sister is not doing well health-wise, so it really hits home for me to hear that.

Luckily I can say that I scanned EF last night, and he was human. At least in the future he is a human. I have been occupied all weekend and haven't had a chance to formulate any thoughts.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #1102
Autumn
Head Coach

I see now I missed something about EF's reveal, so I guess that was probably a bad scan.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #1103
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote EagleFan

I know he's a wolf becuase his reveal is BS, he didn't do that lying thing cuz I'm a villager. And he scanned human becaus he's either daelek kahn or the Master as they will both scan as Human in the future era. Well the Master always scans as Human but you know what I mean.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:48 AM   #1104
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I think it was a bad scan unless you somehow know they did not get a conversion the night there was no night kill, though in that case the game is basically over anyway. The only two starting bad guys left would both scan human in the future.

Anyway, with dward dead, I can safely reveal that I am a citizen of the Ancient times and yes, my vote counts double in that era which is why DV was not lynched when he lost to mckerney 5-4. The reason I'm bringing this to light now is because we now know that to begin the game, there were two regular citizens from each era, one super citizen, the BG, the Doctor, and the four wolves. Seeing as EF has claimed the third future citizen role and Lathum has not claimed any, they are pretty clearly the two remaining starting wolves.

As far as which is which, in my opinion EF is the brutal, as it would make sense that in that role he would try to distract attention from Lathum with his "reveal" of info about Darth to make today about the two of them instead of Lathum.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #1105
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So a recommendation regarding your scan for tonight. Unless you scan the convert, you might think about withholding the information of who you scanned for now. The wolves aren't likely to kill you because someone else will become The Doctor and a new random player will become The Companion, which will clear two people (and if they kill you at night, they risk having me kill either their Brutal who doesn't get to use the brutal ability because he would not die from being lynched or the convert, which is an auto-win for us). So by withholding the info, they don't know who you have cleared and won't know who to target for their NK (for tomorrow, or tonight assuming you're being truthful that you scanned EF).

So thoughts on the potential converts:

Zinto - Has (or had) the most dangerous ability left with only one wolf to scan for in the upcoming endgame, perhaps they tried to take him out of play for this reason?

DV - Unless Zinto is the convert, his ability is just as damaging to the wolves a night after this one. Are he and EF working together with the little show they're putting on now?

Juggler - They had to plan to get rid of him somehow. Perhaps with the brutal ability, but this could've been a way also.

Mau - Or did they choose a less obvious target?

JAG - No worries, they didn't pick me. I'm still nubile.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #1106
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Before I take off to work and force myself to read from cell phone all day... here's what I have in short:

JAG continues to be on Lathum based on feeling, I think. Nothing concrete, just a feeling.

EF claims he could find out if one statement was true or false. He took DV's statement "I am not a wolf" and found out through something that it was a lie. He is voting DV because of this.

DV says "Bullshit" and votes EF.

Autumn scanned EF as human.

This day is going to be silly, methinks.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #1107
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

There is a reason why I haven't said anything about my role. I think CW had some fun with me
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #1108
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm going with the assumption that EF and Lathum are the last wolves. I'm not sure we should sway from that until proven otherwise.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #1109
Zinto
College Starter

Not a lot of discussion today. I would love to hear your role TBXJLYNat this point there is no reason in being coy.

Vote Lathum
Time Medieval
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #1110
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Your server reports today's specials...

2: Lathum
1: EagleFan
1: Darth Vilus
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #1111
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

As far as which is which, in my opinion EF is the brutal, as it would make sense that in that role he would try to distract attention from Lathum with his "reveal" of info about Darth to make today about the two of them instead of Lathum.

I was actually thinking this last night. I was wondering why EF was trying to pull such a stupid move. must be cuz he wants to take out that extra villager when he gets lynched

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #1112
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

unless he's doing that on purpose to make us think he's the brutal. IDK.

We're in the future era right?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #1113
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post

That is so disturbing, Coffee. Where the hell is that from?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #1114
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

This game lives and dies by random shit I find on google images.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #1115
Autumn
Head Coach

VOTE LATHUM

time medieval
Old 04-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #1116
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quick check in. I don't get it. I hand you a wolf and you want to listen to the wolf? This is looking just like the game which I was the hunter a couple games back. I came clean with my role, scanned clean and still got lynched and we lose the game thanks to everyone following the wolves.

Sadly, at that point that I gt the scan results back I was quite happy that I was able to contribute something to turning this game around.

Oh well, it's just a game. I'll check back in later.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #1117
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I've felt uneasy about a couple recent posts from Mau post-conversion. If you want my two cents, I think he might be the best scan option. I say that with the caveat that I was ready to string him up before when he was (and could still be) a villager and that I was just arguing for not revealing your scan choice unless you successfully scan the convert.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #1118
thejuggler3
Mascot

Vote Lathum
Time Medieval

Can't post much since I'll be on the west coast this week, but ever since I found out Autumn was our beloved doctor, I've been curious about Lathum.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #1119
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I personally still like eaglefan as a wolf and I would tend to believe DV before ef's reveal. That's just me. I think we should hit ef and hit what I think is a sure wolf despite autumns scan. If lathum is the Lynch and a villager I'll be pretty pissed (worked last time but I'm not so sure this time) that ef lived for yet another day. I am finishing up with work soon and have a Bball game up to deadline. I may be able to sneak on at the last minute but it seems like it wont matter a whole lot at this point. I'll try checking one more time before Bball.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #1120
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote eaglefan
Forgot to vote.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #1121
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

eany-meany-meiny-moe.........
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #1122
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4: FUTURE! Lathum
2: FUTURE! EagleFan
1: FUTURE! Darth Vilus
Old 04-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #1123
Zinto
College Starter

I am hoping our five villagers move their vote on to Lathum so we have no funny business.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #1124
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I am hoping our five villagers move their vote on to Lathum so we have no funny business.

See, this is what I dont understand, all this confidence of lathum. Its basically the same as I have for EF and I know autumn agrees but why go Lathum over EF?

I'll be here to say haha if we're wrong but I will also be happy to eat crow if lathum is a wolf.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #1125
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

You seriously think as a villager he doesn't reveal his role to this point? To this point, we haven't seen another role not in the rules in the game so his comment holds no wafer with me. It would be one of my bigger WW surprises if this doesn't play out as I predicted.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #1126
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Anyway, by no means do I disagree about EF, he would be my lynch of choice tomorrow unless Autumn scans the convert tonight.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #1127
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You seriously think as a villager he doesn't reveal his role to this point? To this point, we haven't seen another role not in the rules in the game so his comment holds no wafer with me. It would be one of my bigger WW surprises if this doesn't play out as I predicted.

Fair enough. I agree with you that there is a good chance at Lathum being a wolf. For anybody to say "I hope that everyone switches over to Lathum for the sake of trickery" seems silly to me because who would know? I don't know. Whatever. We'll find out soon.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #1128
Autumn
Head Coach

The doctor is in.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #1129
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Anyway, by no means do I disagree about EF, he would be my lynch of choice tomorrow unless Autumn scans the convert tonight.

He's been my lynch of choice for a long while now. I'm always in the second group. I'm going to laugh though if he's not a wolf and I've been doing nothing helpful all along.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #1130
Autumn
Head Coach

I just felt like saying that at some point.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #1131
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Confident, are we?

Soldiers march into Lathum's quarters on board the USS THE FUTURE!, heavily armed, ready for anything.

Seconds later, you all hear a massive explosion, and the door to Lathum's quarters burst open...revealing a mechanized horror. Dalek Kahn! As you all scramble for weapons, chaos ensues. The last of the Daleks targets Autumn, and the horrible digital voice yells, "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERRRRRRMINATE!"

One shot, one kill. Autumn dies from the Dalek's vengeance. Finally, a well placed concussion grenade detonates in front of Lathum leaving the Dalek looking like...

Lathum was Dalek Kahn!

Autumn was the First Doctor!

However...you stand over the body of the shredded Doctor, it begins to emit a creepy yellow glow. Bursting into a blinding light, the Doctor you knew vanishes, leaving in his place...

The Doctor Has Regenerated!

Annd...the people have spoken, we're off to the medieval era.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #1132
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
The doctor is in.

The doctor is OUT!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #1133
Autumn
Head Coach

Guess it's good I got it when I could.

Good luck folks. I'm off to live off the sci fi convention circuit the rest of my days.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #1134
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Bah. Well, even so, this should make the scanning easier with two less people since we'll have a new Doctor and Companion. The new Companion should reveal before the night phase is over so we can elimimage that person as a scan target.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1135
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Bah. Well, even so, this should make the scanning easier with two less people since we'll have a new Doctor and Companion. The new Companion should reveal before the night phase is over so we can elimimage that person as a scan target.

I am the new Companion.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #1136
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So juggler, Mau, or DV, since obviously I only lost Companion status now and not earlier. And since one of them is The Doctor, that leaves only two unknowns for us.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #1137
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not the doctor so that leaves juggler or DV. I guess it technically leaves EF, too as a possibility but I'll continue with my thoughts on him as being a wolf.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #1139
Autumn
Head Coach

Things are great here at ComicCon, in case anyone was wondering. I just had my picture taken with a female Green Lantern, Vampirella and three Slave Leias.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #1141
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Going to scan JAG tonight.

Suddenly I'm not liking my survival odds.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #1142
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Madness ensues as you venture off into the Medieval Era, yearning for happier days of shit, Knights of Ni, and Holy Hand Grenades.

Speaking of Holy Hand Grenades, out of nowhere, a cloaked figure counts one....two...three, and lobs it into your group! The Doctor screams, as apparently his Companion is the primary target of this dastardly attack! Jumping onto the Holy Hand Grenade, it detonates, scattering Darth Vilus into his component particles, but saving the rest of the party!

Alas, Second Doctor, we knew you...not at all.

Darth Vilus was the Second Doctor!

As quickly as he is eradicated, a feeling of deja vu sets in, as a massive golden light sets in, bringing forth...the THIRD DOCTOR!

We are now in the MEDIEVAL Era.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #1143
Zinto
College Starter

Well life just got easier in my book. I am pretty sure where we need to go with this.

Vote Eagle
Old 04-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #1144
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Good luck village. CW has set me up by claiming Darth was the doctor.

LIES!!!!!

All of it lies!!!!!

Oh well, guess I needed a smile at the moment.

vote JAG
Old 04-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #1145
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Vote EagleFan
Vote Nightfall
Time Medieval
Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #1147
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Zinto, I told you to vote nightfall too. Not just for me. Read your PM's better.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #1148
Zinto
College Starter

Time Medieval
Vote Nightfall
Old 04-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #1149
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Do I really need to wait?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #1150
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So who's the new Companion / Doctor? This should be pretty academic now.