Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #1101
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
So the only read you can get on him is from his votes. Which are pretty crappy.

And that stung lol

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #1102
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

6 lathum
5 dv

then BK and ntn with two each.

I know I said that lathum won't be getting my vote today but his posting towards the end of "his" day started to sound slightly desperate to me. I usually don't get that from him. Any good to making it a three way vote to the end or should I try keeping it a two way race?

I'm honestly not sure where I'm going to go with my vote.

I gotta put my baby to sleep so I'll be back shortly, I hope.

Last edited by mauchow : 08-11-2011 at 06:49 PM.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #1103
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This is the point Thomkal, I think, has been making. You claimed to have sent your passing orders in well before, but those hints happened at 10:00 exactly. These seem to be incompatible statements.

Thanks Autumn for getting him to answer what I was looking for. I'm sorry Lathum for not being more direct in what I was looking for from you and appreciate that you didnt go all ballistic on me.

Having said that, it still makes little sense to me why Lathum would be sending a wolf-protecting item to Chubby that late in the day after they had been fighting and then voting for him for the lynch, but I'll stop pushing on this especially since I got the answer I really wanted and the fact that Lathum may not be here for the rest of the night anyway.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #1104
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Want to add that I still don't think Lathum will get my vote today - I don't think it's enough to overcome the strong feelings I had early on that he's not a wolf.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #1105
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
6 lathum
5 dv

then BK and ntn with two each.

I know I said that lathum won't be getting my vote today but his posting towards the end of "his" day started to sound slightly desperate to me. I usually don't get that from him. Any good to making it a three way vote to the end or should I try keeping it a two way race?

I'm honestly not sure where I'm going to go with my vote.

I gotta put my baby to sleep so I'll be back shortly, I hope.

I will be putting my vote on DV shortly if BK doesn't start garnering any support. Lathum's actions today came across to me as tantrum/frustration like. Once I understood that the item Lathum sent Chubby is one that could hurt a wolf, it made sense to me.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #1106
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 3 Voting as of Post 1105:

Lathum 6 - Chubby (934), Thomkal (974), ntndeacon (988), MrBug708 (1012), EagleFan (1035), Darth Vilus (1099)
Darth Vilus 5 - Narcizo (940), Barkeep49 (1030), mckerney (1049), J23 (1065), Lathum (1096)
Barkeep49 2 - Autumn (957), Racer (966)
ntndeacon 2 - jeheinz72 (942), Zinto (1024)
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #1107
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Want to add that I still don't think Lathum will get my vote today - I don't think it's enough to overcome the strong feelings I had early on that he's not a wolf.

Well that makes ME feel great! and that is sarcasm by the way

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #1108
Autumn
Head Coach

Still a couple of hours, and I'd love to see people follow me onto Barkeep. But since that doesn't seem to be happening, I'd rather Darth than Lathum. It seems like Lathum is deceiving us, but I can't figure out why that would be, it doesn't make much sense as a wolf move.

unvote barkeep49
vote darth vilus
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #1109
Zinto
College Starter

I would rather vote Barkeep then either DV or Lathum. I don't have a read on DV at all and I hope he can be more active the rest of today/tomorrow if he survives and I just don't think Lathum is a wolf.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #1110
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Well since I'm the only one on barkeep now,

Unvote Barkeep49
Vote Darth Vilus

Not voting for Lathum for reasons mentioned in prior post. DV's played very under the radar until he started getting votes. I don't really have anything more then that to be suspicious of him though.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #1111
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I would rather vote Barkeep then either DV or Lathum. I don't have a read on DV at all and I hope he can be more active the rest of today/tomorrow if he survives and I just don't think Lathum is a wolf.

Unvote Darth Vilus
Vote Barkeep49

I guess I'll switch my vote back to Barkeep for a little longer then.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #1112
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

Well, it would have been handy if you had voted him earlier and made him a candidate then.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #1113
Zinto
College Starter

I said I wanted to vote for either Barkeep or ntn and decided on ntn. No one followed along on either really so I am not sure it would have mattered much.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #1114
Autumn
Head Coach

*sigh*

unvote darth vilus
vote barkeep49
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #1115
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

With the current candidates can someone do a small synopsis of what everyone but Lathum has against them?

You can add to what I briefly have:

DV: Voted Chubby on both days. Somewhat iffy voting but won't know for sure until Chubby is 100% cleared, which I believe he's (chubby) a little higher on the trust list than most.

NTN: Talkative day one, utr day two. Early vote on Danny on day one and never moved. Day two voted for Heinz and was the only one there at the end of the day.

BK: Voted early on EF day one and then was part of the pile on Danny late in the day. Not sure what to think of this.

What about Narcizo? One game he was a wolf I didn't vote him because of his great analysis.. I won't lead a charge against him today but I always have that in the back of my mind when I just let him skate on by because he's a very good contributor to the villagers, much like Danny. He's like openly under the radar..if that's possible.

Last edited by mauchow : 08-11-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: to add (chubby)
Old 08-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #1116
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I said I wanted to vote for either Barkeep or ntn and decided on ntn. No one followed along on either really so I am not sure it would have mattered much.

I recall you saying you preferred NTN over Lathum and DV, I don't remember you mentioning Barkeep.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #1117
Zinto
College Starter

Unvote ntn
Vote Barkeep
Old 08-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #1118
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
I recall you saying you preferred NTN over Lathum and DV, I don't remember you mentioning Barkeep.

I mentioned both in my first couple posts today. I talked myself out of Barkeep but I prefer him as a candidate to Lathum or DV right now.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #1119
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Unvote Lathum

Vote Barkeep

Hopefully this will work out for me. I'll be around til deadline so i can switch to whoever i need to

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #1120
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

vote count?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #1121
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Dunno but notice this rush to me. Interesting isn't it?

Autumn can I point out that you had bad feelings about me last game too. Was innocent there.

In fact people had bad feelings about me despite being scanned clear 1.5 times. Just saying people seem to get bad feelings about me early on.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #1122
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

lathum 5
dv 5
bk 4
Old 08-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #1123
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

is narcizo gonna be around? Id like to hear his view of the hole i punched into his case.

Sadly i dont think so, he's in europe right?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #1124
Zinto
College Starter

Yep no Narcizo till late tonight.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #1125
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

F***! No fair!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #1126
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Dunno but notice this rush to me. Interesting isn't it?

Autumn can I point out that you had bad feelings about me last game too. Was innocent there.

In fact people had bad feelings about me despite being scanned clear 1.5 times. Just saying people seem to get bad feelings about me early on.

I fully admit I might be wrong. But it's the strongest hunch I have to go on right now. You need to play more regularly so I could say "oh this is just like barkeep ... " ;-)
Old 08-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #1127
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The thing that gets me is that I'll get lynched villager. I'll play a game again in a little while and people will feel bad about me and it won't matter that the past two games I'd have played I was a villager and people will feel bad. Alas. And especially disappointing since I think I've played a pretty strong villager game so far.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #1128
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #1124:

5 - Darth Vilus - Narcizo (940), Barkeep (1030), mckerney (1049), J23 (1065), Lathum (1096)
1 - ntndeacon - jeheinze (942)
4 - Barkeep - Racer (1111), Autumn (1114), Zinto (1117), Darth Vilus (1119)
5 - Lathum - Chubby (934), Thomkal (974), ntndeacon (988), MrBug (1012), EagleFan (1035)

Yet to vote: mauboy, hoopsguy, Telle
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #1129
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote DV
Vote BK

will switch back if need be
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #1130
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
With the current candidates can someone do a small synopsis of what everyone but Lathum has against them?

You can add to what I briefly have:

DV: Voted Chubby on both days. Somewhat iffy voting but won't know for sure until Chubby is 100% cleared, which I believe he's (chubby) a little higher on the trust list than most.

NTN: Talkative day one, utr day two. Early vote on Danny on day one and never moved. Day two voted for Heinz and was the only one there at the end of the day.

BK: Voted early on EF day one and then was part of the pile on Danny late in the day. Not sure what to think of this.

What about Narcizo? One game he was a wolf I didn't vote him because of his great analysis.. I won't lead a charge against him today but I always have that in the back of my mind when I just let him skate on by because he's a very good contributor to the villagers, much like Danny. He's like openly under the radar..if that's possible.

anybody else?
Old 08-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #1131
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
unvote DV
Vote BK

will switch back if need be

why this vote? this doesn't make sense to me mathwise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #1132
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I think that about sums it up

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #1133
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post

It does either way he is tied 5-5 with someone who has 4 votes.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #1134
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
I think that about sums it up

reffering to chubby's first post

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #1135
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

I realize it makes it 5-5-4 either way, just trying to open more options for myself. If people want to go DV I can switch back, if they go BK I stay here, if they go me it doesn't matter either way.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #1136
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I got back quicker than I thought. I would rather not have a tie. so I will be changing my vote before leaving again.

Unvote Lathum
Vote DV
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #1137
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

*referring

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #1138
Autumn
Head Coach

Looking back, Lathum's vote on day one doesn't smell all that great. Reading through the posts, he had a chance to basically pick Chubby or Danny and picks Chubby without even mentioning Danny at all.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #1139
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It does either way he is tied 5-5 with someone who has 4 votes.

I'm trying to guess moves is where I was coming from.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1140
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Looking back, Lathum's vote on day one doesn't smell all that great. Reading through the posts, he had a chance to basically pick Chubby or Danny and picks Chubby without even mentioning Danny at all.

I originally voted Danny FWIW

Unvote BK
Vote DV
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1141
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
I'm trying to guess moves is where I was coming from.

Yeah I was thinking purely from a number stand point.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1142
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I got back quicker than I thought. I would rather not have a tie. so I will be changing my vote before leaving again.

Unvote Lathum
Vote DV

isnt this still a tie?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #1143
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

well not now

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #1144
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

It's day one. Danny is a great villager. Not sure you can use this against him to be honest.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #1145
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I did not think so, but I was only going by the list and forgot to put in Lathums change.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #1146
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Nobody wanted to add to my post.. great..
Old 08-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #1147
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

now it isnt so I will leave it there.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #1148
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Nobody wanted to add to my post.. great..

yeah, i tried to get more comments.

My issue is I don't have a read on BK or Darth. i'm inclined to be more weary of Darth simply for his UTR
Old 08-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #1149
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

evry game people say im utr and every game i say the same thing.

I was gone for 1 day!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #1150
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm tempted to create another tie to see wtf happens. Still an hour left so plenty can move around yet.