Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #1151
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i think that's the reason people will give every time they vote me in evry game. oh well, nothing i can do about it

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #1152
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 3 Voting as of Post 1151:

Darth Vilus 6 - Narcizo (940), Barkeep49 (1030), mckerney (1049), J23 (1065), ntndeacon (1136), Lathum (1140)
Lathum 5 - Chubby (934), Thomkal (974), ntndeacon (988), MrBug708 (1012), EagleFan (1035)
Barkeep49 4 - Autumn (1114), Racer (1111), Zinto (1117), Darth Vilus (1119)
ntndeacon 1 - jeheinz72 (942)
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #1153
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote bk
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #1154
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
yeah, i tried to get more comments.

My issue is I don't have a read on BK or Darth. i'm inclined to be more weary of Darth simply for his UTR
I'm kinda surprised about that as I've been one of the thread's top posters.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #1155
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, I thought it was 6-5 or something.. I'll have to check it out again.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #1156
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
i think that's the reason people will give every time they vote me in evry game. oh well, nothing i can do about it

I hear ya. I don't think you're the only one that gets a label tho (for better or for worse)
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #1157
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Ah, I didn't see lathum's unvote. Vote count is right, I think.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #1158
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

True, i dont think so either

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #1159
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm kinda surprised about that as I've been one of the thread's top posters.

From your posts I tend to believe you, however I can see where others might be coming from. I'm neutral on you, and almost neutral on Darth. This is why to me, my percentage play is Lathum. I'm not going to beat a dead horse about why I believe that (whether I"m right or wrong)
Old 08-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #1160
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

who hasn't voted, just telle?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #1161
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
From your posts I tend to believe you, however I can see where others might be coming from. I'm neutral on you, and almost neutral on Darth. This is why to me, my percentage play is Lathum. I'm not going to beat a dead horse about why I believe that (whether I"m right or wrong)
Ok well I'll take your feeling good about me even if others don't.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #1162
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I am not sure we should be focusing on the how Danny ended up avoiding the lynch on day one. More then likely we are not going to know what happened till the end of the game. All we are doing is derailing discussion on what should be done today.

Catching up now, but strongly disagree with this. I think the voting on Day 1 will likely hold more merit than the Day 2 voting, for reasons I outlined earlier (wolves prepared to bury Danny from outset on Day 2).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #1163
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I think telle is being pretty quiet. She must be a wolf!!!!!

See what i did there?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #1164
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

fuck...

can somebody tell me how many posts overall heinze has made? his votes are sticking out like a sore thumb
Old 08-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #1165
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Let's remember why people find me suspicious: I went after Danny yesterday. I was on him before his reveal. I was on him after his reveal and tried to get people NOT to switch off him. And, before his reveal, I figured out that Chubby was likely good and acted accordingly. Being right is causing me to be penalized. I try hard to make the right calls and in fact created a whole game (To Crown a King) based around the idea of rewarding players who make the right calls. This effort to be correct is something I take seriously and I'm proud of being right yesterday. I would argue that you want villagers willing to try and make cases, but by lynching those who go after other players you are just rewarding a vanilla UTR style of play.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1166
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

and i say fuck... because i would prefer consolidation and not bringing up somebody else
Old 08-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1167
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
fuck...

can somebody tell me how many posts overall heinze has made? his votes are sticking out like a sore thumb
Old 08-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1168
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Catching up now, but strongly disagree with this. I think the voting on Day 1 will likely hold more merit than the Day 2 voting, for reasons I outlined earlier (wolves prepared to bury Danny from outset on Day 2).

I definitely agree that the day one vote is more important looking back on then the day two vote. What I meant was that trying to figure out what mechanic made Danny survive is probably a waste of our discussion since we probably won't figure it out.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #1169
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Would appreciate help keeping up with votes, will be putting my youngest to sleep
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #1170
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I definitely agree that the day one vote is more important looking back on then the day two vote. What I meant was that trying to figure out what mechanic made Danny survive is probably a waste of our discussion since we probably won't figure it out.
Frankly I'm not sure why it's relevant. And I think the odds are the mechanic worked the way Danny stated, it just wasn't necessarily Danny who used the power.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #1171
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Seven votes to come in. I think I'm going to leave my vote where it is but I don't really feel like I'm getting much of a wolfy vibe off anyone - which makes me think they wolves aren't much involved in the discussion. That, rather than the business with DV missing Danny from his day one reasoning means I'm happy leaving my vote where it is. I could probably look at NTN as well.

Agree with this post. I think the vote candidates today, at least to this point (probably loads of posts for me to still read) are pretty peculiar.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #1172
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Would appreciate help keeping up with votes, will be putting my youngest to sleep

Lathum 11

Barkeep 11

Darth Vilus 0

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #1173
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Agree with this post. I think the vote candidates today, at least to this point (probably loads of posts for me to still read) are pretty peculiar.
Plenty of us around. Thoughts on a better candidate?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #1174
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

heinze threw his vote in early today piggyback on me
he voted me in a "defense" vote like super early the day before I believe...
he was 3rd on danny day 1 but if wolf, he'd have known danny could save himself (or someone else could)

am i imagining things?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #1175
Danny
Head Coach

I'm no longer first in posts
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #1176
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm no longer first in posts
You poor thing. Are you first over on JAG's board at least?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #1177
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

get back to work Danny!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #1178
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
get back to work Danny!

question: why BK and not lathum for you?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #1179
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
question: why BK and not lathum for you?

I'm going to guess it's because so many BK voters (including myself) have said they will switch to DV if the votes aren't there to lynch BK.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #1180
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i honestly have no preference, i switched to bk hoping to get some more momentum going his way. im gonna switch by 630 if nothing changes

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #1181
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

630 my time. and kinda what Racer said

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #1182
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i honestly have no preference, i switched to bk hoping to get some more momentum going his way. im gonna switch by 630 if nothing changes

ok, why did you hope to get more momentum on BK then?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #1183
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I'm going to guess it's because so many BK voters (including myself) have said they will switch to DV if the votes aren't there to lynch BK.

wouldn't this make him want to vote Lathum tho?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #1184
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm still kind of shocked to see so many votes on Lathum.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #1185
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
wouldn't this make him want to vote Lathum tho?

I think maybe three? people have said they prefer DV over BK. For sure Autumn and myself and maybe one other person.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #1186
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

cuz i was hoping more people would vote for him than me, i figured the people voting for me would switch off and on to bk. Just self preservation thinking. I think at the time i had the most votes, not sure though

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #1187
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I'm still kind of shocked to see so many votes on Lathum.

why? he shouldn't get a free pass for "being lathum" anymore than DV IMO. He's avoided questions to a lot of people, I'm guessing that rubs them the wrong way?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #1188
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Unvote Bk

Vote Lathum

i just dont want to die

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #1189
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think maybe three? people have said they prefer DV over BK. For sure Autumn and myself and maybe one other person.

right so if he knows that will most likely happen (at least as I see it) then why vote for BK at all? just vote lathum for self preservation and be done with it.

Where I'm going is I can see DV's switch coming and I am trying to avoid a tie.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #1190
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

J23 - What is your reasoning for Darth? I obviously trust you so I'd to hear your reasoning.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #1191
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
right so if he knows that will most likely happen (at least as I see it) then why vote for BK at all? just vote lathum for self preservation and be done with it.

Where I'm going is I can see DV's switch coming and I am trying to avoid a tie.

I can only speak if I were in his shoes. But if I were DV and was tied/down by one/up by one (don't remember what it was) and knew 2 or 3 people would switch off of BK to me, then I'd try to want to make something happen whether I was a villager or wolf.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #1192
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I can only speak if I were in his shoes. But if I were DV and was tied/down by one/up by one (don't remember what it was) and knew 2 or 3 people would switch off of BK to me, then I'd try to want to make something happen whether I was a villager or wolf.

I agree with this, I guess I just think it would be easier to make something happen with Lathum than BK. My $0.02

To be honest, I'm fine with lathum or DV getting lynched. I just don't want a tie...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #1193
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I agree with this, I guess I just think it would be easier to make something happen with Lathum than BK. My $0.02

To be honest, I'm fine with lathum or DV getting lynched. I just don't want a tie...

Yeah, I'd like to see Telle and Hoops vote soon so I know whether or not to switch to DV or not.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #1194
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yeah, what's the hold up?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #1195
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Yeah, I'd like to see Telle and Hoops vote soon so I know whether or not to switch to DV or not.

you should switch to DV. Just my opinion
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #1196
Autumn
Head Coach

Waiting to see which way the wind blows perhaps ...
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #1197
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you should switch to DV. Just my opinion

I, personally, would like to see hoops' and telle's votes 1st since it will give us some info on them.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #1198
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Plenty of us around. Thoughts on a better candidate?

Yeah, let me finish reading and I'll start putting some ideas out there. But probably a little late to get movement today.

In the 3 way race I see right now I'll end up voting DV but really I don't think any of the three are wolves based on a combination of gut + movement today.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #1199
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

but on the flip side, lathum is a good vote right now

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 08-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #1200
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, caught up now.

VOTE DARTH VILUS