Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #1151
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Just to be clear once i scanned passit was revealed he was ronnie and i then had the two options i mentioned. The pnly way ronnie would become a wplf was if he found me first

lol...I thought you were clear.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #1152
Danny
Head Coach

I hae confirmation that pass is now a villager
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #1153
Danny
Head Coach

And ronnie is not one of the cons, so he wont be thay convert
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #1154
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I hae confirmation that pass is now a villager

You received a PM?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #1155
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And ronnie is not one of the cons, so he wont be thay convert

He is called a "convicted citizen" in the role description.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #1156
Danny
Head Coach

Chief, use soem logic here, you think both pass and i are wolves? I made sure britrock was lynched for kicks? Ge put a 3rd vote pn me day 1 for kicks?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #1157
Danny
Head Coach

Convicted citizen does nt equal con with this theme.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #1158
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I suggested earlier in the game that Narc was a potential wolf. That would also satisfy the odd decisions we are finding with wolves maybe not being around at deadline. I know that thinking has been applied to me as well, but I am not the only one not around at deadline.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #1159
Danny
Head Coach

And i give you as muc with narc, thats why said lynch both of you and we almost certainly win
Old 05-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #1160
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief, use soem logic here, you think both pass and i are wolves? I made sure britrock was lynched for kicks? Ge put a 3rd vote pn me day 1 for kicks?

I'm not saying anything other than your explanation is likely, but don't even think to ask me to accept everything on your word alone, when I know how dangerous of a player you are. Nothing you have said so far has yet been corroborated.

And nothing you have said eliminates the possibility that you chose the two-man wolf option with Pass, and you are playing this game now as "out in the open" wolves. Convince you went one way when you went the other. You would presumeably gain PM priveliges with Pass and could work this out with him. So even his corroboration wouldn't remove this second possibility.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #1161
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

CF, please scan Danny or Pass. I know you may have already, but previous scans will have shown both as villagers. After last night, they may now be their own wolf team.

You should still be alive after deadline. You are no longer a danger to the original wolves. They would be far more likely to go after a member of Danny's team than you.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #1162
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm not saying anything other than your explanation is likely, but don't even think to ask me to accept everything on your word alone, when I know how dangerous of a player you are. Nothing you have said so far has yet been corroborated.

And nothing you have said eliminates the possibility that you chose the two-man wolf option with Pass, and you are playing this game now as "out in the open" wolves. Convince you went one way when you went the other. You would presumeably gain PM priveliges with Pass and could work this out with him. So even his corroboration wouldn't remove this second possibility.

Sure but since you wont ever see two night kills.

Though your posts migjt keep me alive another day so i do appreciate that.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #1163
Danny
Head Coach

Exclamation

Quote:
CF, please scan Danny or Pass. I know you may have already, but previous scans will have shown both as villagers. After last night, they may now be their own wolf team.

You should still be alive after deadline. You are no longer a danger to the original wolves. They would be far more likely to go after a member of Danny's team than you.

Lol, so you want to listen to a converted wolf? CR, i reqlly hope you are the wolf or just havent paid much attention to the game.

My guess this is a last ditch effort from cr and crimson knowIng they need to shake things up to have any chance
Old 05-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #1164
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sure but since you wont ever see two night kills.

Though your posts migjt keep me alive another day so i do appreciate that.

If you're a second wolf team with control of your choice of killing, you could very easily strategically hold back your kill. Come on, you can do better than that.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #1165
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Lol, so you want to listen to a converted wolf? CR, i reqlly hope you are the wolf or just havent paid much attention to the game.

My guess this is a last ditch effort from cr and crimson knowIng they need to shake things up to have any chance

Good point, I had forgotten about that in this hubbub. Okay, so then we have no independent confirmation at all that you are a villager and not part of a second two-man wolf team. That doesn't actually help your cause.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #1166
Danny
Head Coach

So you're going to stick with the plan of trying to convince everyone pass and i arw a new wplf team and narc is the original starting wolf?
Old 05-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #1167
Danny
Head Coach

Chief you are crazy, if i had picked tue wplf team, there is no way i include that anywhere in my posts. Thats just stupid as hell.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #1168
Danny
Head Coach

And especially no way i actually reveal pass' identify unless needed.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #1169
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you're going to stick with the plan of trying to convince everyone pass and i arw a new wplf team and narc is the original starting wolf?

Stick with the plan? There is no plan. I am just one vanuilla citizen pointing out that you MAY not be what you're making yourself out to be. What you have provided us about either options, I don't see why you could not have chosen the other option and decided with Pass to play this out in the open, act like villagers.

At this point, the only way for us to know for sure is if you or Pass or nightkilled by the wolves, and you come up as villagers. Until then, we don't really know which way you chose.

As for Narc, I don't know that he is the last wolf at all. But that would be my guess at this point.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #1170
Danny
Head Coach

Well im off woth maybe just one brief check in before deadline.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #1171
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief you are crazy, if i had picked tue wplf team, there is no way i include that anywhere in my posts. Thats just stupid as hell.

Okay, I can think of reasons why you might do something like that, or even make it up, but you're right, those would be reaching.

But that's why I ask and try to get more info and nail this down. You have asked us to take a lot on faith so far, and you're deluding yourself if you think I will just accept it at face value without at least questioning it.

And I assure you, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am the cunning.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #1172
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote nightfall
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #1173
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, well, I hope Pass shows up soon then. If I get the chance, I will try to see if I can make a case for the last remaining wolf, since clearly Danny has led you all on a path to me.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #1174
Danny
Head Coach

Just want to make one last point, from the village perspective it wouldnt even matter if pass and i were a new wolf team. The village lynches the last orIgimal starting wolf and the game isnt pver then come lynch me and pass and the village still wins. There would be no reason to worry about lynchIng us first.

Of course when we do fid the cunnimg the game will be over at that point with a villae win
Old 05-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #1175
The Jackal
Coordinator

Playing in a poker tournament after work so I'll be gone again tonight!
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #1176
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Remaining player list:

2) Passacaglia--Ronnie? Villager and seer now?
3) Narcizo
4) britrock88 - Max Morris (escaped the day three lynch, still running)
5) Zinto
7) Julio Riddols
9) Chief Rum
10) Chubby
11) The Jackal
12) Danny--video tape
13) CrimsonFox-- probable converted wolf, former seer

Trying to play out this scenario. We have 10 players remaining. Assuming the info on CF is right, we have three wolves, for a 7-3 ratio. After the nightfall deadline and the deadline after that we will be at 5-1.

If I am lynched at the 5-1 stage, guaranteed you then have two villagers out, and makes it 3-1. That means if you kill a villager me after CF, you will force yourselves into an end-game choice with very little voting history to go on, since most of the votes are straightforward and useless.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #1177
Danny
Head Coach

Wont matter its either you or narc
Old 05-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #1178
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just want to make one last point, from the village perspective it wouldnt even matter if pass and i were a new wolf team. The village lynches the last orIgimal starting wolf and the game isnt pver then come lynch me and pass and the village still wins. There would be no reason to worry about lynchIng us first.

Of course when we do fid the cunnimg the game will be over at that point with a villae win

Unless as a new wolf team, you are then keeping the game going yourselves.

Let's say we kill brit, CF and then land the cunning wolf on three consecutive nights, with you as the hypothetical second wolf team withholding your kills to keep your true intentions hidden.

Then you're looking at 3-2-1 going into the cunning wolf vote. The village votes out the cunning, you and Pass execute your first kill, dropping the villagers to 2. Leaving it as 2-2, Danny and Pass for the win.

All that said, I am less inclined to believe you're a two-man wolf team because of the reason you stated above, as you didn't need to reveal that option at all. So this is likely an irrelevant discussion in any case.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #1179
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wont matter its either you or narc

Says you. I'm not yet so sure it has to be either of us, especially since I know it's not me.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #1180
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Unless as a new wolf team, you are then keeping the game going yourselves.

Let's say we kill brit, CF and then land the cunning wolf on three consecutive nights, with you as the hypothetical second wolf team withholding your kills to keep your true intentions hidden.

Then you're looking at 3-2-1 going into the cunning wolf vote. The village votes out the cunning, you and Pass execute your first kill, dropping the villagers to 2. Leaving it as 2-2, Danny and Pass for the win.

All that said, I am less inclined to believe you're a two-man wolf team because of the reason you stated above, as you didn't need to reveal that option at all. So this is likely an irrelevant discussion in any case.
Wow thats true, i should have chose the other option as ypur scenario would have been awesome
Old 05-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #1181
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow thats true, i should have chose the other option as ypur scenario would have been awesome

lol, that's true. If you and Pass had pulled off that scenario, I would have been bowing at your feet.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #1182
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay, well, I hope Pass shows up soon then. If I get the chance, I will try to see if I can make a case for the last remaining wolf, since clearly Danny has led you all on a path to me.

Hello! My computer has been with IT all morning. Still have 5 pages to catch up on. And the ten pages before that I really only skimmed. I'll check here for any quick questions as I get caught up.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #1183
Passacaglia
Coordinator

VOTE BRITROCK
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 05-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #1184
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Who's been moving the keys on keyboard around?

Good night all.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #1185
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Who's been moving the keys on Danny's keyboards around.

Good night all.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #1186
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Just checking in after a long day working on getting my desktop restored after a shitty boot sector virus killed it..

Some really interesting if not unsettling things going on around here.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #1187
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
VOTE BRITROCK
VOTE NIGHTFALL

Pass, you're rather prominently mentioned in the past few pages. You maybe want to talk a little more about what Danny is saying?

Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #1188
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

um...okay. I'll get right on that.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #1189
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Who's been moving the keys on Danny's keyboards around.

Good night all.

yeah he's ppppppppp-ing all over the conversation.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #1190
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Maybe I'll just do my scan here.

WHO HERE IS A CUNNING WOLF?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #1191
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Pass, you're rather prominently mentioned in the past few pages. You maybe want to talk a little more about what Danny is saying?

I kind of want to see how this day/night goes before saying more, if you don't mind.

Because I like to boogie. Hit it!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #1192
britrock88
Pro Starter

Vote Passacaglia

He stinks, even to me.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #1193
Zinto
College Starter

Yawn, boring day here!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #1194
britrock88
Pro Starter

...the more time for me to post in the thread!
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #1195
britrock88
Pro Starter

What if I'm the semi-cunning wolf whose "cunning" is the ability to run away (detected), and there's another full-blooded wolf out there?
Old 05-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #1196
britrock88
Pro Starter

Awfully quiet here. We didn't accidentally NK EF, did we?
Old 05-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #1197
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

That Lyme disease is fucking his shit up.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #1198
Danny
Head Coach

EF decided not to bother anymore after I found all the wolves.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #1200
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

You all decide with relative ease that you need to elminate britrock88. You cuff him, tie him, gag him, duct tape him, hell you even crazy glue his hands together and drag him off for 'sentencing'.

When you arrive to your destination he already has his hands unstuck, is untied, has the cuffs off and almost has the duct tape off.

Oh, enough of this, one shot later and it's over.

britrock88 was Max Morris.

Maybe things are looking better?
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote