Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-09-2006, 09:47 AM   #1201
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I hate to lose three villagers, but I'm glad to see that I was right about Lathum. However, I was way off on saldana and st.cronin. Back to the drawing board I go.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:48 AM   #1202
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
stick a fork in the villagers it's a long road for them now

good luck anyhow

I'm not so sure about this. There are 17 folks left. On the light side, we have townsfolk and rangers. The victory conditions for these 2 groups don't depend on the other being eliminated, so we can work together.

I'm trying to figure out how many good people are left and how many bad people are left. I think I lack the experience in these big games to know how many folks there were for each dark faftion at the start of the game. I'm thinking it is possibly 3 a piece with the abilty to convert.

So, looking a starting postions, I think we still have an 11-5 advantage. The problem is with the multiple kills per night. We need to figure out who's who at this point. I don't think it is a bad idea for the seer to start letting us know what they've found especially if they know who is a bad guy.

Could someone with more experience in the big games give their opinion on how many dark side folks there might be at this point?

I don't see any reason to change the vote I made yesterday, so I am going to stick with that. Let's get the ball rolling.

VOTE Tyrith
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #1203
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I hate to lose three villagers, but I'm glad to see that I was right about Lathum. However, I was way off on saldana and st.cronin. Back to the drawing board I go.

I actually was starting to distrust St.Cronin based mainly on him still being around. He was an active player without any lynching heat on him trying to drive people to logical methods of voting (whether you agreed with his logic or not, he applied a very detailed and thought out reasons for why he felt we should do what they are doing.)

That is the exact type of player that I would expect to be night killed, so if he was still around much longer I likely would have started to get suspicious of him.

Now that we know what we do about the day 2 vote between Lathum and Chief we know it was villager vs villager run off. Its pretty funny though that Tyrith predicted St.Cronin's death in a pool of blood last night.

I'm wondering if there is any value in looking at the people who have been hiding their votes somewhat. Something like Brian's voting pattern jumps out at me. Day one vote for Spleen (with late jump to Scoobz after he was already surely lynched), day 2 vote for Lathum and day 3 vote for Tyrith.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #1204
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I'm not so sure about this. There are 17 folks left. On the light side, we have townsfolk and rangers. The victory conditions for these 2 groups don't depend on the other being eliminated, so we can work together.

I'm trying to figure out how many good people are left and how many bad people are left. I think I lack the experience in these big games to know how many folks there were for each dark faftion at the start of the game. I'm thinking it is possibly 3 a piece with the abilty to convert.

So, looking a starting postions, I think we still have an 11-5 advantage. The problem is with the multiple kills per night. We need to figure out who's who at this point. I don't think it is a bad idea for the seer to start letting us know what they've found especially if they know who is a bad guy.

Could someone with more experience in the big games give their opinion on how many dark side folks there might be at this point?

I don't see any reason to change the vote I made yesterday, so I am going to stick with that. Let's get the ball rolling.

VOTE Tyrith

My guess is we started with 3 bad guys per team (or 2 + conversion ability) and 3 rangers (or 2 + conversion ability). I think we likely started with 2-3 neutral roles. That would leave roughly 12-14 villagers to start.

My guess was:

13 Villagers
3 Saruman (or 2+1)
3 Sauron (or 2+1)
3 Rangers (or 2+1)
3 Neutral.

THat would make the current numbers:

7 Villagers
2? Saruman (depending on what Scoobz was)
3 Sauron
3 Rangers
2 Neutral (or possibly 1 depending on what Scoobz was).

This is my best guess with the thinking that most likely any conversion possibilities there were have been used by now for most teams. There might be chances of multiple conversion chances on some timer however.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:39 AM   #1205
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Ugh, what a horrible night for us good guys. More interesting to me though than the people that were killed were the two that were not. Blade thought he might die last night and did not. And Schmidty acted like he had an important role to play for good and he wasn't killed either. Hmmmm....

My thoughts exactly...im rather suprised neither bad army took a shot at who i figured they would, unless they were afraid of a block.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:41 AM   #1206
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i could take blades statements as an accusation, but seeing as how i feel exactly the same way about him as he does about me, i really dont care what he thinks about my choices...i voted for Chief because he voted for me using what i considered to be faulty logic...i voted for Kwhit based on his vote switching yesterday, and for his putting YOU, blade, under the gun immediately after you went to class....i hardly think that qualifies as no proof...was it airtight? of course not. have people been lynched with less? you know they have, as it has often been you.

like i said, i think you need to be scanned or dead pretty soon, too, but you arent high enough up on my list that you will likely get my vote tomorrow.

I know your dead, but i figured i would simply say you were 3rd behind sublime and izulde. You werent being accused like you think, just mentioned along with the other two. Im sorry you died, i was looking forward to playing with you a little longer.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #1207
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE SUBLIME 2
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #1208
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
My thoughts exactly...im rather suprised neither bad army took a shot at who i figured they would, unless they were afraid of a block.

I kinda thought that another would be targeted last night too. I am surprised both women made it through the night. in addition to Blade
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:45 AM   #1209
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I'm wondering if there is any value in looking at the people who have been hiding their votes somewhat. Something like Brian's voting pattern jumps out at me. Day one vote for Spleen (with late jump to Scoobz after he was already surely lynched), day 2 vote for Lathum and day 3 vote for Tyrith.

Was it a sure lynch of Scoobz when I voted for him? I don't know the exact vote count (nor did I at the time), but I wanted to make sure we had a majority. Day 2 I thought Lathum was more suspicious than Chief Rum, and I still think Tyrith is suspicious.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:48 AM   #1210
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
I actually was starting to distrust St.Cronin based mainly on him still being around. He was an active player without any lynching heat on him trying to drive people to logical methods of voting (whether you agreed with his logic or not, he applied a very detailed and thought out reasons for why he felt we should do what they are doing.)

That is the exact type of player that I would expect to be night killed, so if he was still around much longer I likely would have started to get suspicious of him.

Now that we know what we do about the day 2 vote between Lathum and Chief we know it was villager vs villager run off. Its pretty funny though that Tyrith predicted St.Cronin's death in a pool of blood last night.

I actually got st.cronin AND saldana with that one.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #1211
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

You were the last to vote for Scoobz (you made it 15), so we were already over the limit needed.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #1212
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You were the last to vote for Scoobz (you made it 15), so we were already over the limit needed.

Well like I said, I wasn't counting that closely. You can believe me or not.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #1213
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Yes, god damn me for being right when i openly stated i didnt think either chief or lathum were bad that day. It must make me evil for being right. Just a few hours ago you were accusing me of always being wrong with my votes, yet so far all thats been proven was i made the right move while you did not. But, despite the fact you are not my top suspect, here you are spinning the lynch away from you again in the bolded part.

Now, i could have totally agreed with you since it would make it easier to get sublime lynched with his voting record, but i felt this statement needed to be made as with the death of the 3 last night there is a much smaller group of players who are willing to stand up to you.
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #1214
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Was it a sure lynch of Scoobz when I voted for him? I don't know the exact vote count (nor did I at the time), but I wanted to make sure we had a majority. Day 2 I thought Lathum was more suspicious than Chief Rum, and I still think Tyrith is suspicious.

Yep, vote recap was posted at 8:32 saying there was 10 votes for Scoobz. You posted right after that so were in the thread responding to things. The 13th vote and lynching vote was made at 9pm, with another vote after that.

You voted the 15th vote, switching your vote 20 minutes after the 14th vote once it seemed a dead lock and on the same page with a previous vote count update stating how many votes Scoobz had.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #1215
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well, unfortunately we had a villager vs. villager runoff on day 2. So any bad guys who weren't trying to "hide in plain view" probably split and buried their votes.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #1216
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes, god damn me for being right when i openly stated i didnt think either chief or lathum were bad that day. It must make me evil for being right. Just a few hours ago you were accusing me of always being wrong with my votes, yet so far all thats been proven was i made the right move while you did not. But, despite the fact you are not my top suspect, here you are spinning the lynch away from you again in the bolded part.

Now, i could have totally agreed with you since it would make it easier to get sublime lynched with his voting record, but i felt this statement needed to be made as with the death of the 3 last night there is a much smaller group of players who are willing to stand up to you.

Oh Good grief Blade, get over the persecuted act already. In the quote you posted, you can very clearly see I was refering to Brian's voting patterns and have followed it up with discussion on him. What in your mind could you possibly think that post had anything whatsoever to do with you?

Oh I forgot, every one of my posts is a subtle hint to try to get you lynched.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:55 AM   #1217
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yep, vote recap was posted at 8:32 saying there was 10 votes for Scoobz. You posted right after that so were in the thread responding to things. The 13th vote and lynching vote was made at 9pm, with another vote after that.

You voted the 15th vote, switching your vote 20 minutes after the 14th vote once it seemed a dead lock and on the same page with a previous vote count update stating how many votes Scoobz had.

I'll take your word for it. I remember not knowing exactly what the situation was at the time and wanting to make sure we didn't come up short. If it was unnecessary and suspicious...so be it.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:56 AM   #1218
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I don't have any problems with him accusing Blade. In fact I encourage everyone to do that. His interaction with you, I don't believe he was the only one who mentioned you. I think BrianD supported you and Tyrith seemed more middle of the road, but I don't remember you being overly pushed yesterday.

I fear that this is my first game with Izulde, so I am trying to get used to his playing style some. If I was going to vote for someone quiet, there are many people I would vote before him. If I was going to vote for someone who I think has been very wrong about their votes I would vote Blade.

3 hours ago alan, read it..you cant tell me that i should ignore that post when you make other comments about who to vote for
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 10:57 AM   #1219
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
3 hours ago alan, read it..you cant tell me that i should ignore that post when you make other comments about who to vote for

Next time I will make sure to put more than one of these in a post where I am joking:

Give it a rest already, I very clearly said there that voting for you would only be out of spite because of posts of yours exactly like this.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:02 AM   #1220
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Next time I will make sure to put more than one of these in a post where I am joking:

Give it a rest already, I very clearly said there that voting for you would only be out of spite because of posts of yours exactly like this.

The top one was a joke, the bottom one wasnt. I said sublime i my top target, but i think its become very clear the bad guys have adopted a kill the vets strategy(vocal vets at least). So when i look around, i dont see too many left...i see you, i see me...

There are other vets around, but they have been far quieter. So when i see all the "vocal" vets die except you and me, and i know im good, i cant trust you right now. Id rather have sublime lynched, but much like your reasoning you stated here for cronin, its hard for me to ignore you:

Quote:

Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:06 AM   #1221
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The top one was a joke, the bottom one wasnt. I said sublime i my top target, but i think its become very clear the bad guys have adopted a kill the vets strategy(vocal vets at least). So when i look around, i dont see too many left...i see you, i see me...

There are other vets around, but they have been far quieter. So when i see all the "vocal" vets die except you and me, and i know im good, i cant trust you right now. Id rather have sublime lynched, but much like your reasoning you stated here for cronin, its hard for me to ignore you:

Thats fair enough, I have no problem if people want to be suspicious over my being around right now. As long as you're ready to go down that path with me.

I personally think its a waste as my top suspects right now are:

BrianD, Mr.Wednesday, Tyrith, Izulde, Schmidty

and my most UtR people I am considering right now are:

Swaggs, ntndeacon, Sublime

I have absolutely little trust in anyone right now, the only one I was starting to feel good about (Lathum) died last night. Before last night, my top two suspects were St.Cronin and Saldana.

Now if you want to make this entire day about you and me and ready to go to a lynch over it we can definitly do that. But right now I'm seeing this as an attempt to try to distract everyone from the points I am making about BrianD more than anything else.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #1222
Tyrith
College Starter

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second and go with the people blade has been talking about. Saldana, well, I've never liked him....oh, wait, you mean he's dead already? Aw. :P

Sublime 2 - Hasn't been on the lynched candidate either of the last two days. His posts generally seem to indicate he's just trying to do the right thing and he's a little overwhelmed right now....if this isn't setting off alarms in your head considering who is posting this, it should be. I pulled off this BS scheme before. The fact that he wasn't on the lynchee means we can't read his votes, so we don't know what side he's on. Would a more experienced bad guy help along with this plan? I certainly think it's possible. I started picking up a real bad vibe about Sublime yesterday because of the parallels with myself, so consider me suspicious.

Izulde - I really don't know. I read over his posts yesterday evening and didn't get anything too alarming...but now that I look again, the accusations do cause problems. I'm suspicious here too, but I don't have nearly as much to back it up. Sublime would come first if I were to vote between the two.

I'm still suspicious of most of the quieter people that have done middle-late votes on rum and kwhit...gram for sure, lsg, Mr.W (would be playing a really nice game because he's doing his best to make it seem like he's a team player), and Thomkal. And with Schmidty....well, he could be dropping hints he has a really big role, or there could be some nonsense going on.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #1223
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Thats fair enough, I have no problem if people want to be suspicious over my being around right now. As long as you're ready to go down that path with me.

I personally think its a waste as my top suspects right now are:

BrianD, Mr.Wednesday, Tyrith, Izulde, Schmidty

and my most UtR people I am considering right now are:

Swaggs, ntndeacon, Sublime

I have absolutely little trust in anyone right now, the only one I was starting to feel good about (Lathum) died last night. Before last night, my top two suspects were St.Cronin and Saldana.

Now if you want to make this entire day about you and me and ready to go to a lynch over it we can definitly do that. But right now I'm seeing this as an attempt to try to distract everyone from the points I am making about BrianD more than anything else.
Yes, when i said repeatedly sublime was my #1 and izulde is my #2 i want to force a lynch between the two of us. I swear, as hung up on you as you think i am, you really are hung up on me in your mind having no goal in this game but killing you. Its rather ironic how similar we feel the other player is playing us.
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #1224
Tyrith
College Starter

Oh, I forgot to talk about Brian. Yeah, I don't have a good read on him because I haven't played with too much, but he sure is good at acting suspicious in general. I wish we had some way to start a CoT at all instead of being on Day 4 running around like chickens with our heads cut off. NOTE: I am not advocating role reveals of critical people, don't accuse me of being a wolf for that :P
Old 11-09-2006, 11:10 AM   #1225
Tyrith
College Starter

Alan, blade, unless you two want to screw us all FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING STOP BICKERING.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #1226
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second and go with the people blade has been talking about. Saldana, well, I've never liked him....oh, wait, you mean he's dead already? Aw. :P

Sublime 2 - Hasn't been on the lynched candidate either of the last two days. His posts generally seem to indicate he's just trying to do the right thing and he's a little overwhelmed right now....if this isn't setting off alarms in your head considering who is posting this, it should be. I pulled off this BS scheme before. The fact that he wasn't on the lynchee means we can't read his votes, so we don't know what side he's on. Would a more experienced bad guy help along with this plan? I certainly think it's possible. I started picking up a real bad vibe about Sublime yesterday because of the parallels with myself, so consider me suspicious.

Izulde - I really don't know. I read over his posts yesterday evening and didn't get anything too alarming...but now that I look again, the accusations do cause problems. I'm suspicious here too, but I don't have nearly as much to back it up. Sublime would come first if I were to vote between the two.

I'm still suspicious of most of the quieter people that have done middle-late votes on rum and kwhit...gram for sure, lsg, Mr.W (would be playing a really nice game because he's doing his best to make it seem like he's a team player), and Thomkal. And with Schmidty....well, he could be dropping hints he has a really big role, or there could be some nonsense going on.

The reasons for sublime are based on this game only...my reasons for izulde are heavily based upon the fact last time i saw him play, in which he was evil, i feel he played basically the exact same game. So take it for what you will, but no one can accuse me of not saying what im thinking

Oh, and now i have a 4th canidate, becuase they werent killed last night. If this person doesnt die tonight, they will go much further up my list.
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:18 AM   #1227
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
The reasons for sublime are based on this game only...my reasons for izulde are heavily based upon the fact last time i saw him play, in which he was evil, i feel he played basically the exact same game. So take it for what you will, but no one can accuse me of not saying what im thinking

Oh, and now i have a 4th canidate, becuase they werent killed last night. If this person doesnt die tonight, they will go much further up my list.

Bad idea to give them this. Now they can screw with us if they can figure out who that person is (and I don't think it's going to be too hard).
Old 11-09-2006, 11:19 AM   #1228
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I'll take your word for it. I remember not knowing exactly what the situation was at the time and wanting to make sure we didn't come up short. If it was unnecessary and suspicious...so be it.

Well to get back to the point i was -trying- to make before that intermission...

I do find your moves suspicious so far. The late meaningless move onto a bad guy, followed by the insistence the next day that no bad guys could possibly have known he was bad when in fact it hasn't been proved one way or another.

The next two days managing to stay off of the person being lynched (day 2 when it was villager vs villager) and yesterday when it was villager vs unknown are a little less suspicious, but just adds to what i saw on day 1.

In this game the bad guys don't necessarily know who all the other bad guys are, but they just know who isn't on their team.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #1229
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Bad idea to give them this. Now they can screw with us if they can figure out who that person is (and I don't think it's going to be too hard).

The person did it to herself with comments made recently...i was going to let it slide for awhile, but comments made make me much more doubtful now.
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #1230
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I said sublime i my top target, but i think its become very clear the bad guys have adopted a kill the vets strategy(vocal vets at least). So when i look around, i dont see too many left...i see you, i see me...

Just to throw this out for discussion: Doesn't it make sense to keep you two around? Why not keep two vocal vets so that people will be suspicious of you?

For what it's worth, I think Alan is good. I still have reservations on you (mainly because of the first day), but you're not high on my list.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #1231
KWhit
Coordinator

I got lynched!?!? Sheesh.

That was ummm... Not very smart.

I made a late vote switch that almost made a no-lynch. It was shown that the guy I very nearly saved (CR) was a good guy. Then why in the world would you guys lynch me? I figured I'd be closer to a circle of trust than a lynch victim.

Oh well. Ya'll have fun.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:23 AM   #1232
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Watch the language

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #1233
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Watch the language
Gosh darn me, sorry
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:26 AM   #1234
Blade6119
Coordinator

Alright, this is eventually going to get me lynched, but the new and improved list:

1.Sublime
2.Izulde
2.Thomkal

2 and 3 are tied for 2

4.?? is a ways back, and is now strongly tied to #2b
Demotivation
Old 11-09-2006, 11:27 AM   #1235
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
vote izulde

I really think we need to start focusing on izulde. He has been throwing out accusations with no real proof to back them up. At first he said blade was too 'quiet' so he voted for him, and yesterday he said i was being too quiet, which wasn't my normal game, when he has never played with me. And anybody who has played with me, (spleen, lathum, dodgerchick), knows that in every game i've been accused of being too quiet. He is throwing around accusations with nothing to back them up. But hey, if somebody can vouch for izulde and tell me why you think he's in the light, ill be more than happy to take my vote off an throw it on somebody else.

Yes I have played with you. Remember that beginner game? And that other one game I was in where I got night killed early, you may have been in that, too.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #1236
Tyrith
College Starter

Okay, I might as well put my money where my mouth is and get this mess started.

VOTE SUBLIME 2
Old 11-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #1237
Izulde
Head Coach

Well, since I still have my suspicions about LSG and her quietness and she was my initial vote yesterday.. and she suddenly can't remember that I've played with her before... on the block she goes.

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Old 11-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #1238
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Right now, ntndeacon is high on my list. On day 1 he voted for Swaggs. Day 2 he was the third vote for Lathum. And yesterday, after being called out by Alan, he started ranting about KWhit. At that time, KWhit only had three votes. It was shortly after that that the piling on KWhit began. ntndeacon didn't add his vote until he was number 8.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #1239
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Well, since I still have my suspicions about LSG and her quietness and she was my initial vote yesterday.. and she suddenly can't remember that I've played with her before... on the block she goes.

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Stuff like forgetting that she had played with you before seems highly unlikely to be wolfish to me. A fact that can be easily checked is a bad choice of fact to try to pass off on the rest of us. I wish you'd come up with some other reason than her being quiet to suspect her because votes like this will set off alarms with most of the people in this game.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:42 AM   #1240
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Alan, blade, unless you two want to screw us all FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING STOP BICKERING.

Amen, good grief it is getting ridiculous
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:43 AM   #1241
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Ugh, what a horrible night for us good guys. More interesting to me though than the people that were killed were the two that were not. Blade thought he might die last night and did not. And Schmidty acted like he had an important role to play for good and he wasn't killed either. Hmmmm....

Yup, I thought the same.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:44 AM   #1242
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Izulde,

I've had my suspicions of LSG, too, but your actions yesterday smell fishy. You jumped on the KWhit bandwagon in the middle (fifth vote) and then pushed for saldana to keep his vote for KWhit instead of LSG. Why were you so eager to have KWhit lynched?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #1243
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The same amount of facts i had against you last game...just my gut. The group has tried alan/saldana's gut, and i dont remember who started todays lynch. Maybe its time we try mine and lynch sublime.

Quote:
Right now, ntndeacon is high on my list. On day 1 he voted for Swaggs. Day 2 he was the third vote for Lathum. And yesterday, after being called out by Alan, he started ranting about KWhit. At that time, KWhit only had three votes. It was shortly after that that the piling on KWhit began. ntndeacon didn't add his vote until he was number 8.

I was debating something similar. One of my thoughts was someone who voted for Lathum day 2, and once he fell out of the lynch spotlight went ahead and night killed him last night. My thinking is the Lathum kill was Saruman's "assassination" kill action and that once again drew me to thinking about people who wern't fond of killing Scoobz on night1.

This thinking is what actually led me to BrianD in looking at voting patterns this morning, but ntndeacon follows the same pattern. Day 1 Swaggs, day 2 Lathum. Mr. Wednesday also seems to fit the pattern some too. (which you can see where I based my immediate distrust list from.)

I voted ntndeacon yesterday due to him being super under the radar, and the fact he seems to fit in the profile that I can invision a bad guy in, I wouldn't have a problem voting for him again today. (That and the contribution he made after I voted for him yesterday was mostly rehashing already stated arguements).
Old 11-09-2006, 11:46 AM   #1244
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Although I am very suspicous about Izulde, I agree with where everybody is going about sublime. So for the sake of lynch, if sublime needs an extra push to make sure he dies today, ill switch my vote... but not until closer to 10
Old 11-09-2006, 11:46 AM   #1245
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

dola, ignore the first quote by blade. I was going to make a reply to blade earlier and started multi-quoting stuff and decided it would be childish for me to do that and stopped. I didn't clear out all of my multiquote buffer. only the last quote is applicable to this post.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:48 AM   #1246
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I believe that both Blade and Alant are good, they are bickering like they usually do, just more heatidly. On the other side of the spectrum, the people that i really think are wolves are

1. izulde
2. sublime
3. BrianD

Everybody else im in the middle with.... hopefully by putting pressure on izulde and sublime we will find out a lot today.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:49 AM   #1247
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'll go ahead and put the vote out I guess. I'll go with yesterday's vote for ntndeacon then.

Vote Ntndeacon
Old 11-09-2006, 11:53 AM   #1248
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

VOTE ntndeacon

I'm hoping this puts some pressure on him so we can see how he responds.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:53 AM   #1249
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Izulde,

I've had my suspicions of LSG, too, but your actions yesterday smell fishy. You jumped on the KWhit bandwagon in the middle (fifth vote) and then pushed for saldana to keep his vote for KWhit instead of LSG. Why were you so eager to have KWhit lynched?

Because I'm of the belief that it's better to have a lynch than no lynch and because by my own reasoning of LSG's quietness, KWhit had been the same too. Besides, other people mentioned some voting oddity.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #1250
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Besides, other people mentioned some voting oddity.

Do you know what the voting oddity was?