Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-01-2006, 10:21 AM   #1201
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I am starting to wonder why we are all so quick to give king a pass. Is it possible that king attatcked blade from behind, blinded him and then ran into his house when qwickshot came along? If blade threw the star blindly in the direction of his attatcker it would be the direction of kings house, would it not?

This is just something to discuss but for now

VOTE ALANT

I'll be out the whole day so I want to get in a vote in case I don't make it back for the deadline.
I did not throw the star...let me make that quite clear...and i dont think qwik did either....
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:21 AM   #1202
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
think about that when considering actions.

Lathum is still off my radar.. AlanT feels the most interesting, but like I said earlier, until I've positive, I'll probably roll with whatever you say since I have complete trust in that you're a good guy.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:24 AM   #1203
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Lathum is still off my radar.. AlanT feels the most interesting, but like I said earlier, until I've positive, I'll probably roll with whatever you say since I have complete trust in that you're a good guy.
heres my suspect list for today:
King
Mustang
Kwhit
Saldana
Mr. W

With alan a very distant option

Im working off that list right now. Ive already stated my trust list lies with gramat and qwik alone right now, while i have small amounts for other players i dont care to mention them. I trusted packers before last night so im sad to see him go.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:31 AM   #1204
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Votes:
SirFozzie (8) - AlanT (137), Blade (149), Dubb (167), Tanglewood (324), Saldana (405), PackerFanatic (460), Kingfc (482), Qwikshot (569)
Blade (5) - Kwhit (383), Lathum (387), SirFozzie (473), TazFTW (506), Mr. W (572)
Dubb (2) - Schmidty (146), Eaglesfan (180)
Mustang (1) - Coder (168)
Qwikshot (1) - RPI (400)
Kingfc (2) - Desnudo (466), Path (496)
Day ones vote with analysis looking back:

Sirfozzie had myself, dubb/gramat(who i trust fully), packer(now a confirmed villager), qwik(fairly certain hes good)....thats a basically almost every person cleared so far...now we also have king(interesting there), alan and saldana(salanda just stared a vote against alan too)

On myself we have Kwhit(who im suspicious of right now for his part in defending mustang and leading the vote to others yesterday) Lathum who i feel is good, fozzie, taz and mr. w(both people im suspicious of, taz as a quit wolf and mr. w as a potential leader wolf).

Coder voted for mustang, and coder is somewhere in my trust field
RPI voted for qwik shot, which doesnt look good now, and RPI has been someone all game ive been watching...very possible route to take would be RPI

Lastly on king we have desnudo and path...path is now dead, desnudo not...where you stand on king should lead to where you stand on desnudo...but seeing path die is quite interesting in regards to kings innocence...

After this: King, RPI, taz/mr. w, and saldana/alan look bad...a/b means one or the other, not likely both

Alan im trusting for now as i think his vote swap was a villager as it gets
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:39 AM   #1205
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm leaning with kwhit as voteworthy.

vote Kwhit
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:47 AM   #1206
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Im leaning hes good, so im interested in your vote. People who vote for players i think are playing good villager games catch my interest(king or i, a good player was targeted night one...meaning to me we have at least one vet wolf running things...which i why you and mr. w have been on my watch lists...)...interesting move buddy

same move i made yesterday...

what besides the fact that he agreed with you about causing the tie (which i think we can all agree benefited the ninjas, regardless of intent) makes you think he is a good guy. as i pointed out yesterday (during my racist phase, so no one probably understood what the hell i was talking about) twice during day 1 he characterized other peoples votes as part of a pile on...2 of us, including me asked him about it, and he apologized and said he just misstated his thoughts, and then proceeded to do the exact same thing later on in the day. it seemed to me that he was trying to make sure some negative connotations went towards me and without looking back kwhit and qwik, but those names could be wrong.

add to that the fact that i do have reason to trust Gram...he is not a dead solid lock into my highest level of trust, but he is close...alant's last second heroics (sarcasm) worked against Gram's late switch, and although i agree that the ninja had no way of knowing what the tiebreak deal was going to be, if Tanglewood is a ninja (i would have changed my vote to him, but was not able to post at the time), it was a perfect opportunity for Alan to save one of his own and do it under the premise of supporting the idea of one of the only guaranteed good guys at this point.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #1207
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
On myself we have Kwhit(who im suspicious of right now for his part in defending mustang and leading the vote to others yesterday) Lathum who i feel is good, fozzie, taz and mr. w(both people im suspicious of, taz as a quit wolf and mr. w as a potential leader wolf).
I've already stated my reasons for the vote on day 1.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #1208
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
same move i made yesterday...

what besides the fact that he agreed with you about causing the tie (which i think we can all agree benefited the ninjas, regardless of intent) makes you think he is a good guy. as i pointed out yesterday (during my racist phase, so no one probably understood what the hell i was talking about) twice during day 1 he characterized other peoples votes as part of a pile on...2 of us, including me asked him about it, and he apologized and said he just misstated his thoughts, and then proceeded to do the exact same thing later on in the day. it seemed to me that he was trying to make sure some negative connotations went towards me and without looking back kwhit and qwik, but those names could be wrong.

add to that the fact that i do have reason to trust Gram...he is not a dead solid lock into my highest level of trust, but he is close...alant's last second heroics (sarcasm) worked against Gram's late switch, and although i agree that the ninja had no way of knowing what the tiebreak deal was going to be, if Tanglewood is a ninja (i would have changed my vote to him, but was not able to post at the time), it was a perfect opportunity for Alan to save one of his own and do it under the premise of supporting the idea of one of the only guaranteed good guys at this point.
besides the vote swap, i think he has really been reading close for hints and clues...ive stated hes either a valuable ally or wolf, im not sure which...alan and mustang both earened their feelings from me after night one...alan came out and pointed out i had hinted at bodyguard a few times and it was likely(telling me he is reading and analyzing, doesnt necessarily mean he isnt doing it for devious reasons) and the mustang came out and said i was the bodyguard and i was now blind so i couldnt use my role anymore(which was dead right long before i came out with my info...makes me wonder how he knew). Both are interesting, i viewed mustang more-so then alan. I did feel, regardless of what the outcome of the tie was(which wasnt great, but up until hoops posted it you can agree we thought it would be)...he did what at the time was the best move for the villagers(doesnt look it now, but it was at the time)...thats why i trust him and not mustang(and the fact mustang was leading then he and kwhit moved it off him)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:55 AM   #1209
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
I've already stated my reasons for the vote on day 1.
I didnt say you didnt...im also saying that if you were a ninja you wouldnt say something like "im a ninja trying to kill a villager"...the whole annoying thing was perfect cover for someone to vote me dead...whether you admit that fact or not
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #1210
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
I did not throw the star...let me make that quite clear...and i dont think qwik did either....

Let's clear this subject up, since I keep seeing the shuriken referred to as a possible sign. It is a sign, a sign King was attacked by ninjas:

From Wiki:

In the past, shuriken were sometimes used as a warning, or to deliver death threat messages to enemies. The first bo shuriken were actually sharpened hairpins, kept in the hair as a last-resort weapon. However, the more commonly seen four sided shuriken was a tool used by carpenters to dig out nails. Some of these carpenters were ninja, but could not afford to buy an expensive weapon from a weaponsmith.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #1211
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
I didnt say you didnt...im also saying that if you were a ninja you wouldnt say something like "im a ninja trying to kill a villager"...the whole annoying thing was perfect cover for someone to vote me dead...whether you admit that fact or not
I'm saying I didn't want you dead, but in a choice of Foz or you I preferred you.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:58 AM   #1212
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, if i am right, why not force the tie if you are a ninja?

lets work from this premise for a second...tangle is a ninja, and after gram votes for him, he is 100% dead.

alan then forces the tie at 7 votes each.

working from past werewolf games, the tiebreak would be one of two things, a weighted vote, or another player. if the tiebreak was a weighted vote, then there is a 36% chance that it is sitting on Lathum. if the tiebreak was another Samurai's choice, that gives tangle a full 50% chance of surviving. either way, it is better than the 100% dead solid lock of him dying without the tie.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #1213
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
and the mustang came out and said i was the bodyguard and i was now blind so i couldnt use my role anymore

Huh?

No you said you were the bodyguard. (You even wanted praise for it) I said I wonder if the loss of your eyes means you no longer can use that and it was a one time shot.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #1214
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I didn't throw a star either.

Safe from scrutiny (for now): Qwikshot, Blade, King

Suspicious: Tanglewood, Kwhit, Mustang, Saldana

Evil: Ardent
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #1215
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
I'm saying I didn't want you dead, but in a choice of Foz or you I preferred you.
i know what you said...but you also have to see that if you were a ninja your reasoning makes perfect cover as well...if i was a ninja i can see myself saying similar things and making a similar attack on night one(you yourself said you would attack king)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #1216
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am pumped to see this pan out from the grave.

Can't wait until the next game now, haha.

Last edited by PackerFanatic : 02-01-2006 at 11:02 AM.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #1217
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Huh?

No you said you were the bodyguard. (You even wanted praise for it) I said I wonder if the loss of your eyes means you no longer can use that and it was a one time shot.
I asked for praise as a joke much later(5 pages later)...and here you go for your own mind and those your diluting:

Quote:
Possible that Blade may have been a guard and was watching over someone. The eyes being gouged out may signify that he has lost that ability now. (Or some other ability)
POST #707...about 15 before i posted anything

Quote:
I was, i was, and i dont know...either they went after king and i protected him, but they have some anti-bodyguard role...or they attacked me and my role allows me to survive it once. I was the bodyguard, but could not protect the same person twice before i had protected everyone in the game. I protected king, and noticed a ninja in the shadows...when i moved to him i was atatcked from behind...since i am a master of the martial arts(more so then the rest of you) i fought him off. They managed to blind me though, and i can no longer use my bodyguard role for the rest of the game. So either i got very lucky with king(figured he was the most likely target) or the wolves tried to kill me. I did not know who qwik was, he came after i fought the ninjas off, and hoops said i couldnt see the man standing above me...Im pretty sure i know why he was out, but i wont share it
Post #722...my first post about my role, about 15 after yours
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #1218
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I better brush up my game, then.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #1219
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic
I am pumped to see this pan out from the grave.

Can't wait until the next game now, haha.
Sorry you died man, i could see you were having fun. I look forward playing with ya next time, you were doing a good job
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:04 AM   #1220
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

lets work from this premise for a second...tangle is a ninja, and after gram votes for him, he is 100% dead.

working from past werewolf games, the tiebreak would be one of two things, a weighted vote, or another player. if the tiebreak was a weighted vote, then there is a 36% chance that it is sitting on Lathum. if the tiebreak was another Samurai's choice, that gives tangle a full 50% chance of surviving. either way, it is better than the 100% dead solid lock of him dying without the tie.

You just went off my bad list...plus you live in Easton, I live in Quakertown!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #1221
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Seems that me and KWhit are the only ones that haven't completely written off Blade and Qwik as potential Ninjas. Blade seems very intent on bringing up my name at almost every opportunity and, when questioned by KWhit he put him on his short list.

Funny that you remotely even question him on the events of the first night and it immediately puts you on the suspect list.

If I'm picked and killed tonight.. remember how hard he has pushed for my name because, it will be revealed that I'm a Samurai..
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 02-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #1222
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I see that reasoning...i just ask myself if i would have done the exact same thing in that situation and the answer is yes...that is why im more hesitant
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #1223
Coder
College Prospect

Just got home from the office.. I'm still not convinced about the ninjas not wantinga tie, partially because I think saldana is making a good argument. I have, however, been known to trust the wrong people before , that's why I'm trusting you now Blade which seems as good a bet as anyone could make.

One thought struck me earlier though and that takes one person off my most "suspected" list. But Alan is still on there .

Old 02-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #1224
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I asked for praise as a joke much later(5 pages later)...and here you go for your own mind and those your diluting:

I said possible.. possible

I didn't pass it off as fact. You changed what I said and made it seem like I made a declaration that it just had to be.

Kind of like you have done with declaring Qwik clear.. just has to be because you said so.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #1225
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
You just went off my bad list...plus you live in Easton, I live in Quakertown!

OOG: no shit?? superbowl party at my house if youre interested, lathum and i will be there
Old 02-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #1226
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Seems that me and KWhit are the only ones that haven't completely written off Blade and Qwik as potential Ninjas. Blade seems very intent on bringing up my name at almost every opportunity and, when questioned by KWhit he put him on his short list.

Funny that you remotely even question him on the events of the first night and it immediately puts you on the suspect list.

If I'm picked and killed tonight.. remember how hard he has pushed for my name because, it will be revealed that I'm a Samurai..
i wake up bloodied with wire around my neck and im still a potential ninja?? Sweet jesus it takes a lot to convince you...if i was a ninja and fought with a samurai would that person have come forward by now? maybe the person i fought hasnt come forward BECUASE THEY ARE A NINJA!!!....mustang mustang mustang...accusing the few people that are fairly clear is not the best way to win these things since you claim your a villager...trying to kill the cleared is the best route if your a wolf though(esp. a clever wolf who would show villager)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #1227
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I said possible.. possible

I didn't pass it off as fact. You changed what I said and made it seem like I made a declaration that it just had to be.

Kind of like you have done with declaring Qwik clear.. just has to be because you said so.
Possible or not you got it right...i wouldnt declare things either if i was a wolf...and you dont have to trust qwik...i dont know for sure he is good...but i have to assume since he was a seperate 3rd party from the wolves, his story fit what i got before i posted it, and he had the chance to kill me and didnt that he is good...if you dont believe me then vote for me or qwik and stat your facts. More discussion is never a bad thing.
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #1228
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i wake up bloodied with wire around my neck and im still a potential ninja?? Sweet jesus it takes a lot to convince you...

Ya.. it does. I don't buy that hoops would just make 2 people that obviously innocent on Day #1.. and I'm surprised you weren't killed last night. Using the enemy doesn't like a talkative enemy around. Unless of course you were consistently leading everyone down the wrong path then, by all means keep a talkative person around..
Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #1229
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

how exactly is blade supposed to be a ninja? even if he were converted, what good would a blind ninja be, and why if he were converted would they have gouged his eyes out. The only way he is a ninja is if he, king, and qwik are all ninjas, and the person they attacked injured blade while defending himself, then used the flash bomb (a ninja tool) to escape the other two, and THEN DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT FOR 18 HOURS.

hello... logic...are you there?
Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #1230
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Just got home from the office.. I'm still not convinced about the ninjas not wantinga tie, partially because I think saldana is making a good argument. I have, however, been known to trust the wrong people before , that's why I'm trusting you now Blade which seems as good a bet as anyone could make.

One thought struck me earlier though and that takes one person off my most "suspected" list. But Alan is still on there .
Care to share that thought? If not, i understand...i keep some important things to myself(i know, i post enough where it wouldnt seem like it)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #1231
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ya.. it does. I don't buy that hoops would just make 2 people that obviously innocent on Day #1.. and I'm surprised you weren't killed last night. Using the enemy doesn't like a talkative enemy around. Unless of course you were consistently leading everyone down the wrong path then, by all means keep a talkative person around..
Exactly, we were all going down the lathum and tangle path...so they dont kill us...that tells you what? Lathum and tangle are good

if they had killed me you and kwhit would have come under scrutiny...odd that didnt happen, eh?
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #1232
Desnudo
Coordinator

A little color coded chart with voting patterns. I also have a few notes towards the bottom. Click on the chart to expand

Old 02-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #1233
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
how exactly is blade supposed to be a ninja? even if he were converted, what good would a blind ninja be, and why if he were converted would they have gouged his eyes out. The only way he is a ninja is if he, king, and qwik are all ninjas, and the person they attacked injured blade while defending himself, then used the flash bomb (a ninja tool) to escape the other two, and THEN DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT FOR 18 HOURS.

and as far as qwik goes, what did he do, attack blade with a garrotte in his normal clothes and not get blood on himself, or attack him with his ninja garb on and do a Qwik-change back into a samurai like wonder woman or something so no one noticed the black hood and tabi boots.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #1234
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I just laughed out loud...thank you for that saldana...i couldnt have put it better
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:17 AM   #1235
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
A little color coded chart with voting patterns. I also have a few notes towards the bottom. Click on the chart to expand

Wow, nice chart
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #1236
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Sorry you died man, i could see you were having fun. I look forward playing with ya next time, you were doing a good job

No worries, I know that is how the game goes sometimes. Thanks though, I shall indeed be back!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #1237
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Care to share that thought? If not, i understand...i keep some important things to myself(i know, i post enough where it wouldnt seem like it)

At the moment, no.. I'd like to wait and see how that person acts for today's vote.

Old 02-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #1238
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Wow, nice chart

my thoughts exactly...where the hell were you with your little chart last game when i was tracking 28 players!!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #1239
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Exactly, we were all going down the lathum and tangle path...so they dont kill us...that tells you what? Lathum and tangle are good

I dont' disagree with that.

I'll say one thing though, if KWhit is killed and is revealed to be a Ninja, I'm the obvious choice to be killed the next day since me and KWhit have had some of the same points. It will have been well played by KWhit to make me even more suspicious in peoples eyes and get me lynched.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:25 AM   #1240
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
even if he were converted, what good would a blind ninja be, and why if he were converted would they have gouged his eyes out.

Well, lose the eyes and the other senses become heightened. I thought there was some reference to a reason behind the eyes being gouged out but, not revealed yet... Maybe he now has the supreme ability to now distinguish between all of the tastes and can hear a fly buzz at 3 miles away...

Ohh.. I got it. Blade is now.... DAREDEVIL!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #1241
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Wow, nice chart

I bet you say that to all the guys. One person I'm wondering about is Eaglesfan. Besides engaging in an antagonistic battle with you, which was way out of character for him, he really hasn't said much.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #1242
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I bet you say that to all the guys. One person I'm wondering about is Eaglesfan. Besides engaging in an antagonistic battle with you, which was way out of character for him, he really hasn't said much.
he was actually against me the past few days and is now agreeing with me...ive noted it but didnt really want to talk about it lol...but now that its out there, yes...hes one of my most suspected(i told you guys, i dont always accuse those who im most suspicious of)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #1243
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
my thoughts exactly...where the hell were you with your little chart last game when i was tracking 28 players!!

I think trying to track 28 players was what led to that chart.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #1244
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

I concur and no ninja does something like that either.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #1245
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think trying to track 28 players was what led to that chart.
i kept forgetting to post this, but if anyone is still interested, here is the game spreadsheet from last game

http://www.richandcindy.com/werewolf.htm
Old 02-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #1246
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I wish I would have played the Harry Potter one
Old 02-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #1247
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
The only reason i see to kill two unknowns over myself, qwik, or possibly king is that they wanted the same results as yesterday. if we were on the right trail they would kill me and bring attention to people like mustang and others...their kills=us in the same place...they want us to kill lathum or tangle, or both...please dont

If true, why wouldn't they kill king? If they did kill king, we'd still be in the same spot we are now with regard to Lathum and Tangle. I don't understand your logic? King is by far the better choice to kill than either of the samurais who died last night. So either the wolves messed up, or there is a reason they didn't go after King.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:55 AM   #1248
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
If true, why wouldn't they kill king? If they did kill king, we'd still be in the same spot we are now with regard to Lathum and Tangle. I don't understand your logic? King is by far the better choice to kill than either of the samurais who died last night. So either the wolves messed up, or there is a reason they didn't go after King.
or we are dealing with some ninja that havent got alot of experience as the bad guys, and there is no evil genius (actually geniuses) like last game
Old 02-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #1249
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
or we are dealing with some ninja that havent got alot of experience as the bad guys, and there is no evil genius (actually geniuses) like last game
im thinking its this one...last game dubb and ardent made all the calls...im betting right now we dont have veteran leadership among the wolves
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #1250
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

That's possible, but it seems pretty obvious to me that ninjas would want to leave all the unknowns alive as long as possible so we samurai might do their dirty work for them.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote