Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #1251
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I'm not sure why you would lie about it. Best I can think of is that you're trying to mess with my allegiances. Maybe it's true -- I just don't see their (or his) motivation.

And what allegiances do you have?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #1252
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
And what allegiances do you have?

You really don't know this?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #1253
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
You really don't know this?

I hope it's to our tribe, but I'm getting the impression that that isn't the case. So, what's your answer?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #1254
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I have allegiances to my old tribe and my new tribe.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #1255
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm a bit worried about that idea. First of all, we'd have to deal with a barrage of questions about it, and we'd damn well better have our story straight. I think we can straddle both sides for a while. The only thing that worried me is that New Helsing found out how much I've been doing to win this challenge -- and that would only happen if JE snitched to path.

Well, this is one sure fire way to test JE.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #1256
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post

I'd rather just assume he won't do that -- he knows that I work best as an ally to him if New Helsing keeps thinking I'm on their side. I see it more as a way for JE to test me -- and I don't think he's ready to do that. Especially when you consider that I've carried this team on my back to actually win this challenge (not just claim I will).
Old 02-14-2007, 04:23 PM   #1257
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I haven't told path anything about today's challenge. He asked me what our highest total was (theirs was like 106 or around there), but I told him ours keeps changing so I have no idea what our total is. And if you don't believe me, ask ITC. He was in the thread. Maybe he saw what I said.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #1258
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

huh i was in the thread?
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #1259
Passacaglia
Coordinator

What time was it, when he said they had 106?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #1260
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I haven't told path anything about today's challenge. He asked me what our highest total was (theirs was like 106 or around there), but I told him ours keeps changing so I have no idea what our total is. And if you don't believe me, ask ITC. He was in the thread. Maybe he saw what I said.

What thread??? The one that is supposed to just be for you and Path?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #1261
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
What thread??? The one that is supposed to just be for you and Path?

Yep.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #1262
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i didnt mean to go in there and didnt realize ieven did whoops sorry no i didnt see anything if i did
Old 02-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #1263
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i dont think i did, ive been going back and fourth with old howard and the main forum
Old 02-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #1264
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
What time was it, when he said they had 106?

Actually, it was 105. And it was around the time I posted what he told me earlier. So, about thirty plus minutes ago.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #1265
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheCrew View Post
i dont think i did, ive been going back and fourth with old howard and the main forum

So you admit to viewing that thread?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #1266
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

misstype, new howard sorry lol
Old 02-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #1267
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i was think old= this foroum has been here since the start and that one was made a few days ago
Old 02-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #1268
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i honestly do not remember going in there
Old 02-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #1269
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm a bit worried about that idea. First of all, we'd have to deal with a barrage of questions about it, and we'd damn well better have our story straight. I think we can straddle both sides for a while. The only thing that worried me is that New Helsing found out how much I've been doing to win this challenge -- and that would only happen if JE snitched to path.

It is not all that difficult to do. We can talk about it. But I think it is clear that cheating is happening, so it is not out of the question that someone is going to peak in our thread or do whatever they can. Oh, well we just need to play. We can post something like. "I think Path is a wolf based on one of GE's posts. Pass asked everyone to list their feel on who is good and who is bad. GE listed the following:

trusted:
GolenEagle
ITC

kinda trust
AlanT
Jonathan

dont trust
Path
Mr W

Then we answer questions. It would help if you guys posted your trust level list in our thread now, to use as a key in answering questions as if you posted it yesterday.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #1270
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

You didn't notice that the only one's posting in that thread were path and I. Or even that path was in that thread?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #1271
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
It is not all that difficult to do. We can talk about it. But I think it is clear that cheating is happening, so it is not out of the question that someone is going to peak in our thread or do whatever they can. Oh, well we just need to play. We can post something like. "I think Path is a wolf based on one of GE's posts. Pass asked everyone to list their feel on who is good and who is bad. GE listed the following:

trusted:
GolenEagle
ITC

kinda trust
AlanT
Jonathan

dont trust
Path
Mr W

Then we answer questions. It would help if you guys posted your trust level list in our thread now, to use as a key in answering questions as if you posted it yesterday.

This sounds too much like what we've busted Oz on all game. If we don't have anything to hide, why make up stuff?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #1272
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

trusted:
GolenEagle
ITC

kinda trust
AlanT
Jonathan

dont trust
Path
Mr W

I'm a little intrigued, but I don't think today is the right time for it (especially since I might be leaving in 30-60 minutes ). It's something to consider tomorrow morning, though.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #1273
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
This sounds too much like what we've busted Oz on all game. If we don't have anything to hide, why make up stuff?

I agree with that, too. Especially given all the funny business surrounding GE, it might be best just to let that whole issue die.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #1274
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

I'm not sure what your thoughts are as far as winning this game. I generally feel like you should always tell the truth as a villager. Problem is that we are not the uninformed majority as normal. we are in a group that can post with each other. It is as if we are all in a power role of sorts. Plus we just lost the seer and we lose any chance to leverage that in the survivor aspect of this game.

Not sure if you realize this, but GE getting whacked likely means an Oz member got converted on the first night to use actions. The Oz member now a wolf, obviously told his buddies of the GE issue and GE to whacked. Personally after the first no kill night, GE should have posted a trust list. that is just basic 101 stuff.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #1275
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Quote:
You didn't notice that the only one's posting in that thread were path and I. Or even that path was in that thread?
no i know for a fact i didnt read anything
Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #1276
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm a little intrigued, but I don't think today is the right time for it (especially since I might be leaving in 30-60 minutes ). It's something to consider tomorrow morning, though.

The longer you wait, the less value it has. Just think of it as a success percentage on your computer screen and the number is getting lower with each hour.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #1277
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i click on the post count button on accident on one of the forums but i dont think that will make my name show up
Old 02-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #1278
Passacaglia
Coordinator

JE, can I ask why you guys have chosen to vote for ITC over AE? I still don't understand that one. I know you had to make a decision together, and make it quickly, but why that one?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:43 PM   #1279
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Not sure if you realize this, but GE getting whacked likely means an Oz member got converted on the first night to use actions. The Oz member now a wolf, obviously told his buddies of the GE issue and GE to whacked. Personally after the first no kill night, GE should have posted a trust list. that is just basic 101 stuff.

Of course I realize it. I'm the one who's been saying for a couple of days now that there's a chance of a wolf being in Oz.

If we come out and say that GE admitted to us he was the seer, then ALL of us become suspects.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #1280
Passacaglia
Coordinator

ITC, it seems like you're the most in danger, with three people saying they're going to vote for you. If you could get me and gram to vote the same way you do, who would you have us vote for, and why?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #1281
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

well first of all no one in this tribe really has wolf tendinces but if i had to chose id go with Kwhit b/c he seems the most suspicous
Old 02-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #1282
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
JE, can I ask why you guys have chosen to vote for ITC over AE? I still don't understand that one. I know you had to make a decision together, and make it quickly, but why that one?

I was willing to vote for him mainly because he sided with cronin and threw the challenge yesterday whereas AE didn't. Since we've talked more, I'm not sure what to think of ITC. And I really don't know what to make of him showing up in the private thread.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #1283
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
well first of all no one in this tribe really has wolf tendinces but if i had to chose id go with Kwhit b/c he seems the most suspicous

What about him seems suspicious.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #1284
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Quote:
i click on the post count button on accident on one of the forums but i dont think that will make my name show up
i clicked on a post count does that bring my name up
Old 02-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #1285
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I was willing to vote for him mainly because he sided with cronin and threw the challenge yesterday whereas AE didn't. Since we've talked more, I'm not sure what to think of ITC. And I really don't know what to make of him showing up in the private thread.

Well, AE only half-heartedly tried not to throw the challenge. If he knew that those guys were throwing rock, shouldn't he have thrown paper? That would have made the score 3-3.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:50 PM   #1286
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Quote:
What about him seems suspicious.
just because he points fingers as fast as he can and doesnt seem to talk much (which i hear wolves do)

Last edited by ImTheCrew : 02-14-2007 at 04:50 PM. Reason: misspleing
Old 02-14-2007, 04:51 PM   #1287
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
just because he points fingers as fast as he can and doesnt seem to talk much (which i hear wolves do)

So KWhit is who you plan to vote for?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:53 PM   #1288
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Just a tip, ITC -- editing is usually a no-no in werewolf games, even for misspelling. It's just nicer to know that a post has never been edited -- that way, once you've said something, it's public record. If you really feel you have to correct a typo, you can just do it in your next post!
Old 02-14-2007, 04:53 PM   #1289
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Well, AE only half-heartedly tried not to throw the challenge. If he knew that those guys were throwing rock, shouldn't he have thrown paper? That would have made the score 3-3.

I thought that cronin called for all Oz members to vote Scissors. If AE had done that, he would have tied his challenge, and we still would have lost.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #1290
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I thought that cronin called for all Oz members to vote Scissors. If AE had done that, he would have tied his challenge, and we still would have lost.

Look again. If AE had voted scissors, he would have lost. Since he voted rock, he tied. If he had voted paper, he would have won.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #1291
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
i clicked on a post count does that bring my name up

Yes, we found this out days ago with Tyrith. But why would you be trying to see our post count total?
Old 02-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #1292
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Look again. If AE had voted scissors, he would have lost. Since he voted rock, he tied. If he had voted paper, he would have won.

You're right. I confused his results with Anxiety's. So, yes, he should have thrown paper.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #1293
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Just got home. Going to celebrate my sick filled 9th anniversary with some subway from next door, then fill this puppy out.

Pass, that was my bad. I wasn't thinking. Then again, noone corrected me on it, either.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #1294
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Just got home. Going to celebrate my sick filled 9th anniversary with some subway from next door, then fill this puppy out.

Pass, that was my bad. I wasn't thinking. Then again, noone corrected me on it, either.

No problem -- I thought you might have been trying to play some mind game. To be honest, it didn't matter much to me whether we won or lost yesterday. Who are you thinking of voting for, anyway? Even if ITC gets me and gram to vote with him, it'll be 3-3 with you as the decider.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #1295
Passacaglia
Coordinator

JE, any thoughts on how Alan knows you guys are voting for ITC? He hasn't answered you for like 20 minutes.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #1296
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
JE, any thoughts on how Alan knows you guys are voting for ITC? He hasn't answered you for like 20 minutes.

I've wondered that myself. He hasn't gotten it from path, because I didn't tell path anything about who we planned on voting out. So, Alan's either pulling it out of his ass, or he's getting his info from another source.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #1297
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Tonight being V Day, I'll be out on a date in a little bit. I'll be back to vote and whatnot before the deadline, but I wanted y'all to know.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #1298
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I agree with that, too. Especially given all the funny business surrounding GE, it might be best just to let that whole issue die.

I totally agree. Steer clear of the scent of lying. Just gets us into trouble.

Old 02-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #1299
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Personally, I think those of you voting for ITC does not make sense. He outed the whole GE thing and a wolf would not have done that. Plus if the wolves did convert an Oz member, would they choose ITC? I think the probability is low there.

I guess there are no takers on the GE post share?
Old 02-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #1300
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're right. I confused his results with Anxiety's. So, yes, he should have thrown paper.

Because I won! That's like the highlight of my Survivor experience here in WW land. I totally mindfucked Lathum!