Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #1251
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Does anybody have the n-0 scans, or remember what page they were posted on? I can't find that list anywhere.

Barkeep49Mr. WednesdayGood0
bsaksaldanaGood0
Chief RumLathumGood0Yes
ClaphamsaPumpy TudorsGood0
DodgerChickMikeVicGood0
GFRDodgerChickGood0
jeheinz72GRFGood0Yes
LathumClaphamsaGood0Yes
Mauboy1nfg22Good0
MikeVicGRFGood0Yes
Mr. WednesdayPassacagliaGood0Yes
nfg22saldanaGood0
NTNDeaconPumpy TudorsGood0
OliegirlClaphamsaGood0
PassacagliaPumpy TudorsGood0
Pumpy TudorsLathumGood0Yes
RendeRbsakGood0
Saldanajeheinz72Good0
SnDvlsChief RumGood0
St. CroninGRFGood0Yes
The JackalMikeVicGood0
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #1252
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

1st column is scanner, 2nd is who they scanned
Old 02-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #1253
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I stated this morning in the get going that I received a pm stating that my scan was on Pass but I assumed it didn't go through. In the meantime the answer about whether or not the scan counted got answered.. so my scan was true. I'll find out tonight whether I'm at least 100% right so far. NFG was my Night 0 Scan as a villager. So we'll see.
I'm so confused about this. This morning Pass was dead. Either you did or didn't recieve a PM about his status. If you did, why not post what you got, regardless of what his death told us. If you didn't well I think that means you're a wolf. But I just don't understand why you'd think, based on the PMs I've gotten, that his death meant you didn't get a scan.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #1254
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Conditionals should not be allowed if regular scans go through before the deaths.
Conditionals only make sense for things that you could react to, if you were around, but won't be able to because you won't be around. Thus, there's no excuse for trying to scan somebody who gets lynched (because you should have put in a conditional order to avoid it), but it's understandable if you scan someone who gets night-killed (particularly with path's clarification that we now get scan results for them).

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #1255
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
heck...someone esle see my side here...oh well. Of course im panicking, I am on the chopping block..wouldnt you?

Unvote St. Cronin

Vote NFG22

Voting for yourself is a big faux pas. I would consider trying to make things somewhat interesting by voting for someone else, because I despise runaways, but self-voting clinches things for me.

VOTE nfg22

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 02-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #1256
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
LOL. Has anyone ever voted for themselves?
Yes. It's generally considered to be a bit of a drama queen maneuver, and there are several vets (myself included) who are likely to vote for a self-voted automatically.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #1257
st.cronin
General Manager

If we think n-0 scans have utility, we can add the following assumption:

The fool is not: Chief Rum, jeheinz72, MikeVic, Mr. Wednesday, Pumpy Tudors, st.cronin.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #1258
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm so confused about this. This morning Pass was dead. Either you did or didn't recieve a PM about his status. If you did, why not post what you got, regardless of what his death told us. If you didn't well I think that means you're a wolf. But I just don't understand why you'd think, based on the PMs I've gotten, that his death meant you didn't get a scan.

I understand that confusion, but it has all been cleared up. Don't worry. I will clear it up again for you.

Last night at 12:03 or whatever, Path did the reveal as who got killed, I saw it. I made my post stating, "Oh crap, I scanned Pass, so I'm sorry guys since I scanned him." I assumed at that moment that I would not get a result on that scan. I signed off, at 12:06 am. I checked my PMs this morning and I got one stating that Pass was scanned as a villager, but he's dead. This was sent at 12:13 am last night. I didn't receive until this morning, which is where all my confusion is coming from, thus everyone else's.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #1259
st.cronin
General Manager

Note that I do not think n-0 scans have utility, just putting it out there for those who might.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #1260
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I have never been more annoyed during a werewolf game then I am right now. I said at 9:00 this morning I had no shot and even though I tried to be honest and helpfull I knew what would happen in the end.

I said all I was doing was wasting my time. Thanks for proving me correct.

oh please, that is just crap and you know it. You barely lost a narrow vote Lathum, I know this is probably a dead issue, but that kind of statement is just annoying. If you are good, and as I write this I don't know (and wont till after my next class) you win or lose with the town. I dont deny yuou a fervent defense of yourself, but that kinda whining about see I told you it wouldnt matter, is just that..whining. I know this may be a n overreaction to this but this got under my skin as I read it.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #1261
SnDvls
Pro Starter

well it looks like today is a runaway

VOTE nfg22
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #1262
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
oh please, that is just crap and you know it. You barely lost a narrow vote Lathum, I know this is probably a dead issue, but that kind of statement is just annoying. If you are good, and as I write this I don't know (and wont till after my next class) you win or lose with the town. I dont deny yuou a fervent defense of yourself, but that kinda whining about see I told you it wouldnt matter, is just that..whining. I know this may be a n overreaction to this but this got under my skin as I read it.

Uh, he's dead bro.

What was your scan result?
Old 02-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #1263
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm surprised nobody has voted for Chief Rum. I expected today to be nfg vs. Chief Rum.

UNVOTE NFG22
VOTE CHIEF RUM

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #1264
RendeR
Coordinator

*Sigh* I hate runaway votes.

VOTE NFG22
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #1265
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I am just making a note that Cronin is changing his vote so that he isn't accused of voting for potentially two students in a row.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #1266
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
I am just making a note that Cronin is changing his vote so that he isn't accused of voting for potentially two students in a row.

Ok, but that's not why I'm changing my vote.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #1267
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Ill change mine too. Im not a drama queen. Im just pretty much done. Im the best from a data stand point and thats what everyone wants. So Im dead.

Unvote Nfg22
Vote Cheif Rum
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #1268
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

My scan was for Mau. he came up as a wolf. I had not seen the suggestion to use Grey's pattern, so I went after someone whom Ithought had no scans on him.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #1269
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

and Heinz Iknew he would be dead, but had to say something, I got pissed when reading it, as Isaw it as a complete misrepresentation of what happened duringthe day. I may have stated it a bit strong, but I blame that on my sick addled brain.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:25 PM   #1270
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
and Heinz Iknew he would be dead, but had to say something, I got pissed when reading it, as Isaw it as a complete misrepresentation of what happened duringthe day. I may have stated it a bit strong, but I blame that on my sick addled brain.
Remind me: What did you see as a misrepresentation?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #1271
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
I said at 9:00 this morning I had no shot and even though I tried to be honest and helpfull I knew what would happen in the end.

I said all I was doing was wasting my time. Thanks for proving me correct.

this is what Lathum said after quoting a fair amount of stuff I believe. I was annoyed and spouted off. (not really like me unless I am sick So I blame my sickness )
Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #1272
MikeVic
Head Coach

How come we get what seems like so many people that can't follow instructions as to how to scan? If you don't like the plan, say it. But I find it hard to believe that people just don't read the posts or don't understand them.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #1273
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
How come we get what seems like so many people that can't follow instructions as to how to scan? If you don't like the plan, say it. But I find it hard to believe that people just don't read the posts or don't understand them.

I don't like the plan, but the way its been presented each day has been very confusing. You need to have 1 post which clearly shows who everybody is scanning, not three different posts with 1 post having groups, and another having targets, and then another matching them up.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #1274
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Personally I just wasn't around for the fact that we were revisiting the plan on n2. I'm happy to do it tonight, but someone needs to tell me who to scan here in the next hour.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #1275
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Misrepresentation?????

exactly what I said would happen did happen!!

I know I am dead and don't want to hijack the game but I knew I was screwed either way. Had I kept quiet people would have complained I was giving up.

I was annoyed because people encouraged me to defend myself, which I did and I got lynched anyway, like I knew would happen. I was further annoyed because had I been around I could have defended myself, but after I announced I was leaving the vote swung to me.

Was I being a little melodramatic, yes I admit that. But I think I have every right to be annoyed.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #1276
st.cronin
General Manager

nfg22 - 12 - Chief Rum (1097), saldana (1101), oliegirl (1156), jeheinz72 (1168), MikeVic (1173), Pumpy Tudors (1175), Barkeep49 (1184), bsak16 (1225), mauboy1 (1228), Mr. Wednesday (1255), SnDvls (1261), RendeR (1264)
Chief Rum - 2 - st.cronin (1263), nfg22 (1267)
DodgerChick - 1 - The Jackal (1113)
st.cronin - 1 - claphamsa (1130)

no votes from:

9. Dodgerchick
10. ntndeacon

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #1277
st.cronin
General Manager

Code:
scanner target result Barkeep49 Mr. Wednesday Good 0 bsak saldana Good 0 Chief Rum Lathum Good 0 Yes Claphamsa Pumpy Tudors Good 0 DodgerChick MikeVic Good 0 GFR DodgerChick Good 0 jeheinz72 GRF Good 0 Yes Lathum Claphamsa Good 0 Yes Mauboy1 nfg22 Good 0 MikeVic GRF Good 0 Yes Mr. Wednesday Passacaglia Good 0 Yes nfg22 saldana Good 0 NTNDeacon Pumpy Tudors Good 0 Oliegirl Claphamsa Good 0 Passacaglia Pumpy Tudors Good 0 Pumpy Tudors Lathum Good 0 Yes RendeR bsak Good 0 Saldana jeheinz72 Good 0 SnDvls Chief Rum Good 0 St. Cronin GRF Good 0 Yes The Jackal MikeVic Good 0 scanner target result claphamsa Lathum Student Barkeep49 Lathum Student RendeR Lathum Wolf Chief Rum Lathum Wolf ntndeacon Lathum wolf The Jackal Barkeep49 Student saldana Barkeep49 Student Dodgerchick Barkeep49 Student SnDvls Barkeep Student nfg22 claphamsa Student MikeVic Clap Wolf Bsak16 Chief Rum Student oliegirl ChiefRum Student st.cronin Passacaglia Wolf Mr. Wednesday Passacaglia Wolf Pumpy Tudors nfg22 Wolf Lathum Dodgerchick Wolf Passacaglia RendeR Student mauboy1 no scan jeheinz72 no scan RendeR - between 0 and 100 that he's a wolf (since Pass was neither TP nor Fool) st.cronin - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Mr. Wednesday - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet claphamsa - 0 chance that he's the Fool Barkeep49 - 0 chance that he's the fool RendeR - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Chief Rum - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet ntndeacon - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Mr.Wednesday Chief Rum student (could be wrong) Chief Rum nfg22 wolf (could be wrong) Barkee49 nfg22 wolf (could be correct) st.cronin Chief Rum wolf (could be wrong) TheJackal nfg22 student MikeVic Barkeep49 student jeheinz72 DodgerChick student nfg22 Chief Rum wolf RendeR DodgerChick student (could be wrong) oliegirl DodgerChick student DodgerChick Barkeep49 student claphamsa st.cronin wolf mauboy1 Passacaglia student saldana DodgerChick student bsak16 nfg22 student Pumpy Tudors nfg22 student SnDvls Chief Rum student ntndeacon mauboy wolf (could be wrong)

I believe, based on this, that DodgerChick and Chief Rum have the highest probability of being wolve, with nfg in third.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #1278
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Code:
scanner target result Barkeep49 Mr. Wednesday Good 0 bsak saldana Good 0 Chief Rum Lathum Good 0 Yes Claphamsa Pumpy Tudors Good 0 DodgerChick MikeVic Good 0 GFR DodgerChick Good 0 jeheinz72 GRF Good 0 Yes Lathum Claphamsa Good 0 Yes Mauboy1 nfg22 Good 0 MikeVic GRF Good 0 Yes Mr. Wednesday Passacaglia Good 0 Yes nfg22 saldana Good 0 NTNDeacon Pumpy Tudors Good 0 Oliegirl Claphamsa Good 0 Passacaglia Pumpy Tudors Good 0 Pumpy Tudors Lathum Good 0 Yes RendeR bsak Good 0 Saldana jeheinz72 Good 0 SnDvls Chief Rum Good 0 St. Cronin GRF Good 0 Yes The Jackal MikeVic Good 0 scanner target result claphamsa Lathum Student Barkeep49 Lathum Student RendeR Lathum Wolf Chief Rum Lathum Wolf ntndeacon Lathum wolf The Jackal Barkeep49 Student saldana Barkeep49 Student Dodgerchick Barkeep49 Student SnDvls Barkeep Student nfg22 claphamsa Student MikeVic Clap Wolf Bsak16 Chief Rum Student oliegirl ChiefRum Student st.cronin Passacaglia Wolf Mr. Wednesday Passacaglia Wolf Pumpy Tudors nfg22 Wolf Lathum Dodgerchick Wolf Passacaglia RendeR Student mauboy1 no scan jeheinz72 no scan RendeR - between 0 and 100 that he's a wolf (since Pass was neither TP nor Fool) st.cronin - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Mr. Wednesday - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet claphamsa - 0 chance that he's the Fool Barkeep49 - 0 chance that he's the fool RendeR - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Chief Rum - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet ntndeacon - 0 chance that he's the Teacher's Pet Mr.Wednesday Chief Rum student (could be wrong) Chief Rum nfg22 wolf (could be wrong) Barkee49 nfg22 wolf (could be correct) st.cronin Chief Rum wolf (could be wrong) TheJackal nfg22 student MikeVic Barkeep49 student jeheinz72 DodgerChick student nfg22 Chief Rum wolf RendeR DodgerChick student (could be wrong) oliegirl DodgerChick student DodgerChick Barkeep49 student claphamsa st.cronin wolf mauboy1 Passacaglia student saldana DodgerChick student bsak16 nfg22 student Pumpy Tudors nfg22 student SnDvls Chief Rum student ntndeacon mauboy wolf (could be wrong)

I believe, based on this, that DodgerChick and Chief Rum have the highest probability of being wolve, with nfg in third.

Is that factoring in N0 in the hypothesis? Care to take us through the numbers?
Old 02-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #1279
st.cronin
General Manager

If you factor in n-0 scans, I think claphamsa might also be in that group.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #1280
MikeVic
Head Coach

I was thinking of scanning Chief Rum tonight because I don't like the play from late last night still.

Have DC and NTN both been in today? I don't like seeing no votes, since then we don't get scans from them either. And I would think villagers would want scans, whether they agree that they are useful or not.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #1281
MikeVic
Head Coach

I'd like someone else to scan clap as well. If NFG stays with the lynch and is revealed to be a wolf, I think that's a big sign that clap is a wolf too (not just my scan of unknown accuracy, but because NFG scanned clap as a student).
Old 02-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #1282
st.cronin
General Manager

The numbers, its just like this: for example, DodgerChick was scanned by render as a STUDENT, but we know Render isn't the teacher's pet, so its slightly more likely that that scan is WRONG than RIGHT. I don't think we're talking about a high probability, maybe 5% or less.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #1283
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Yeah those aren't numbers/theories I'd be willing to act on just yet.

I'm off for the night. Tally ho folks. Since no one told me who to scan, I picked all bys myself!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #1284
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If you factor in n-0 scans, I think claphamsa might also be in that group.

how is that?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #1285
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'd like someone else to scan clap as well. If NFG stays with the lynch and is revealed to be a wolf, I think that's a big sign that clap is a wolf too (not just my scan of unknown accuracy, but because NFG scanned clap as a student).
this statment is rediculous mr mexico.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #1286
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
how is that?

Because MikeVic scanned you as a wolf, and we know he's not the Clown, therefore that has a higher probability of being right than wrong.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #1287
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Because MikeVic scanned you as a wolf, and we know he's not the Clown, therefore that has a higher probability of being right than wrong.
not necessairly he could be 5%.... this is complete guess work... even worse than just lynching someone for the hell of it. Go ahead and scan me... Im good I dont care.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:16 PM   #1288
st.cronin
General Manager

Remember that's only if we take n-0 results as meaningful, which I don't.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #1289
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote NFG
Old 02-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #1290
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Make it blue and bold sir..
Old 02-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #1291
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

sure!

Unvote NFG
Vote NFG
Old 02-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #1292
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

thx...I hope you guys figure this stuff out soon. we are out five students...21-5= 16
16-5= 11
11 v 5 right now.

Meaning you need to get a wolf by day 5 or your most likely done...
Old 02-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #1293
st.cronin
General Manager

5 wolves seems high.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #1294
Lorena
Unregistered

I guess it really doesn't matter where I place my vote as nfg is a gonner.

Vote nfg22

Feel free to scan me, I've nothing to hide.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #1295
Lorena
Unregistered

I didn't see anyone coordinate on the scanning, so I'm most likely gonna scan the Chief.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #1296
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I guess it really doesn't matter where I place my vote as nfg is a gonner.

Vote nfg22

Feel free to scan me, I've nothing to hide.

There is plenty of time for people to change their votes, if there's a candidate you like better, vote that way.

knives out
Old 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #1297
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
There is plenty of time for people to change their votes, if there's a candidate you like better, vote that way.

Why, are you and your wolf buddies gonna come by and swing the vote?!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #1298
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm so joking cronin
Old 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #1299
Lorena
Unregistered

Old 02-20-2008, 06:52 PM   #1300
RendeR