Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #1301
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(ooc)
Dola, I've decided in the spirit of the game to avoid drawing in references to past games in my previous analysis. I think it stands on its own without the references anyway.
(/ooc)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #1302
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Blade was certainly outspoken, he also drew enough of a lynching following that I can't imagine the ninjas would have made him the primary target; far more likely that it was kingfc22.

They might have suspected Blade had a special role and wanted him dead so he couldn't use it.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #1303
Coder
College Prospect

dola..what time is the deadline? I'm tired as hell but I don't want to mess up a vote here.. I haven't voted yet because I want to see what a certain person does.

Old 02-01-2006, 03:13 PM   #1304
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Yesterday, RPI had the only vote on Path (with no reason given).

I had made mention of RPI. Mentioned more of me but, then threw out Path as a name... a name not even on the radar and without reason

I just have a hard time believing that the Ninja's would knock off Path making RPI the soul vote... unless thats what they think we are going to think. Just Seems like a risky move.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #1305
hoopsguy
General Manager

Coder, I'm looking at a 9PM CST deadline - I believe that works out to 3AM for you. Sorry that these times are less than optimal for you
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:17 PM   #1306
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Coder, I'm looking at a 9PM CST deadline - I believe that works out to 3AM for you. Sorry that these times are less than optimal for you

Oh don't be, that's no ones fault but my own

I'm not a deadline voter anyway, I just like to have as many facts on the table as possible.

Old 02-01-2006, 03:44 PM   #1307
kingfc22
Head Coach

Okay, I am out for the night. I won't get home until 10 PM PST.

I'm going to leave my vote on mustang and hope for the best.

Alan, I hope that you change your mind about voting for me. If I was a ninja, why would I try to kill Blade? He was already taking a bunch of heat on Day 1 and probably would have been a top candidate yesterday if he wasn't attacked.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:49 PM   #1308
Coder
College Prospect

I'm unusually tired today, so I'll vote now. I have this thing about AlanT, but I'll follow Blade's lead. First time I do this, but here goes:

Vote KWhit

I apologize in advance that I can't make any changes near the deadline if something comes up.

Old 02-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #1309
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Okay, I am out for the night. I won't get home until 10 PM PST.

I'm going to leave my vote on mustang and hope for the best.

Alan, I hope that you change your mind about voting for me. If I was a ninja, why would I try to kill Blade? He was already taking a bunch of heat on Day 1 and probably would have been a top candidate yesterday if he wasn't attacked.
To answer that question, as i did earlier...i was watching your house...if you were a ninja, you wouldnt have been able to go out and kill as i would have seen you...therefor you would have had to of attacked me
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #1310
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
To answer that question, as i did earlier...i was watching your house...if you were a ninja, you wouldnt have been able to go out and kill as i would have seen you...therefor you would have had to of attacked me

Is that how the bodyguard role works? Sounds more like a spy-role.

Old 02-01-2006, 03:53 PM   #1311
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Is that how the bodyguard role works? Sounds more like a spy-role.
Basically you go to someones house and stand guard...in my PM it said i set up a position with a good view and watched for any signs of movement...but id assume i was watching away from the house, at people coming to it...if he came out it might make sense why i was attacked from behind
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #1312
KWhit
Coordinator

This sucks. Looks like I'm likely the one to go tonight based on people following Blade. I have been on his short list of suspicion ever since I called him on his antics on day one. Don't let his problem with me sway you guys into voting for me. I'm not a ninja and a vote for me is a big mistake.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #1313
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
This sucks. Looks like I'm likely the one to go tonight based on people following Blade. I have been on his short list of suspicion ever since I called him on his antics on day one. Don't let his problem with me sway you guys into voting for me. I'm not a ninja and a vote for me is a big mistake.

As bad as this might suck, the samurai need unity... that's one thing that was severely lacking in the HP-game among us wizards. However, seeing this trend I'm certain the ninjas will kill blade asap.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #1314
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
As bad as this might suck, the samurai need unity... that's one thing that was severely lacking in the HP-game among us wizards. However, seeing this trend I'm certain the ninjas will kill blade asap.

Nah, they'll let him live since he's doing their work for them.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #1315
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
actually you couldnt be further bro, my suspicion if you is predicated upon your support of mustang, and that support was what led people off of him to two people i feel fairly certain are villagers...that is by far the biggest reason i dont trust you..i could care less you dont/didnt like me...
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #1316
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
They will let me live even if im not, as some people will think thats the reason and not trust what i say...either way i would say they let me live
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #1317
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:

If I were a ninja, the minute I saw people starting to follow another person's lead on the voting, I'd have him whacked. This time it might be an innocent man, but next time it might be a ninja, and if the samurai are united in their voting, the ninjas can't stop them.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #1318
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
actually you couldnt be further bro, my suspicion if you is predicated upon your support of mustang, and that support was what led people off of him to two people i feel fairly certain are villagers...that is by far the biggest reason i dont trust you..i could care less you dont/didnt like me...

If you don't trust mustang, vote for him. My "support" of Mustang was only in a fallacy in your logic when you jumped all over him based upon statements you made where you at first said there were 2 ninjas and then you said there was only 1! You ripped him apart about his confusion when you directly led to the confusion. That's what I was pointing out.

Jeez! It's not like I said the guy was totally clean. I have no idea if he's a ninja or not.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #1319
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Anyone like that idea?
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #1320
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Anyone like that idea?

I was considering it, but how would it have happened.. on his way out to kill someone else, he noticed you and attacked you? That would explain why he "failed" (i.e. no one was killed), but how does it explain you losing your "role"?

I'm also a bit skeptical of us basically clearing 3 people in one nightaction, but I wonder how that one went down "rule-wise".

Bah.. I'm too sleepy to keep hitting refresh..

Old 02-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #1321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I was considering it, but how would it have happened.. on his way out to kill someone else, he noticed you and attacked you? That would explain why he "failed" (i.e. no one was killed), but how does it explain you losing your "role"?

I'm also a bit skeptical of us basically clearing 3 people in one nightaction, but I wonder how that one went down "rule-wise".

Bah.. I'm too sleepy to keep hitting refresh..
My point is i lost my role becuase i protected a ninja..thats possible...and yes, it would have been him heading out to make a kill and he comes upon me from the back...perfect time to attack
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #1322
Coder
College Prospect

Are you changing your vote Blade?

Old 02-01-2006, 04:20 PM   #1323
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If you don't trust mustang, vote for him.

That's why I was confused yesterday (and today). My saying I'm dead or dying is not related to a deathwish or a desire to be removed but, more of a.. "Ok guys, if that many people like I'm a suspect I don't understand the reasoning for why you wouldn't vote for me."

I seem to be on alot of peoples lists as a suspect but, I'm getting very few votes. One reason I can see for that is that the Ninja's want to keep me around as a convenient person to pass votes on in the next few days.

If we are still off track as to a Ninja and voting for a Samurai, there is no reason to bring my name up but, it would be in their bests interests to keep my name on the backburner. I have a feeling though that if a Ninja was on the block you might see my name come up in votes fairly quickly. (I'd assume it be relatively easy to people to swap over)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 02-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #1324
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Are you changing your vote Blade?
I dont know...but im still trying to understand what caused me to lose my role...and im not sure i bought king's PM story...kwhit isnt looking too hot, neither is mustang...but im trying to work through the facts

Like someone else said, everyone is getting incomplete information...i dont know all the answers, im just trying to think what makes sense for what happened and what i would have done in their shoes
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:23 PM   #1325
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
That's why I was confused yesterday (and today). My saying I'm dead or dying is not related to a deathwish or a desire to be removed but, more of a.. "Ok guys, if that many people like I'm a suspect I don't understand the reasoning for why you wouldn't vote for me."

I seem to be on alot of peoples lists as a suspect but, I'm getting very few votes. One reason I can see for that is that the Ninja's want to keep me around as a convenient person to pass votes on in the next few days.

If we are still off track as to a Ninja and voting for a Samurai, there is no reason to bring my name up but, it would be in their bests interests to keep my name on the backburner. I have a feeling though that if a Ninja was on the block you might see my name come up in votes fairly quickly. (I'd assume it be relatively easy to people to swap over)
I have a lot of suspects, 6-7...i cant vote for them all...but as for your final comment i can play devils advocate and say how do we know that didnt happen yesterday with you? You were on the block, some people mention other names and your off
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:24 PM   #1326
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
My point is i lost my role becuase i protected a ninja..thats possible...and yes, it would have been him heading out to make a kill and he comes upon me from the back...perfect time to attack

Then what about the one running away? This theory makes no sense. The shuriken stuck in King's door implies that he was attacked seperately. You were attacked by garrot, not by shuriken. If the ninja strangled you, who was the shuriken for?

Also, wouldn't King have picked up the shuriken if he had attacked?

I just don't see it.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #1327
Schmidty
Coordinator

As of right now, I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday:

[/b]Vote Tanglewood[b]
Old 02-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #1328
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Then what about the one running away? This theory makes no sense. The shuriken stuck in King's door implies that he was attacked seperately. You were attacked by garrot, not by shuriken. If the ninja strangled you, who was the shuriken for?

I just don't see it.

I think Desnudo makes sense... but I can't get over that we got 3 "freebies"... there's something fishy about this.

I'll keep my vote for KWhit though, but I'm going to sleep now.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #1329
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I just don't see it.
he would have to run either becuase qwik showed up or becuase i did hurt him too(i got in some hits before he blinded me)...if he heared qwik, then he would of had to run. I was attacked by a wire on the neck, and cold steel on my face(said nothing about a certain weapon in my PM)...is it possible the shuriken in the door was what was used to cut my face?(possilby thrown while he was running away)
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:28 PM   #1330
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
..but as for your final comment i can play devils advocate and say how do we know that didnt happen yesterday with you?

Well, I initially voted for someone that matched the description of someone I was confused with how they voted. RPI had questions about me but went way off the beaten path with Path.. (umm.. no pun intended) I was hoping my vote for RPI would at least get a reaction out of him but, nothing almost 24 hours later (only person that reacted was you)

Only reason I switched was I thought it was in the best interest of the group. So did a few other people at the time including yourself.. I still contend that if I was a Ninja and both those guys were Samurai, I wouldn't have moved of my vote.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #1331
Coder
College Prospect

I was just hoping that someone would make his vote.. someone who I think knows something.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #1332
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think Desnudo makes sense... but I can't get over that we got 3 "freebies"... there's something fishy about this.

I'll keep my vote for KWhit though, but I'm going to sleep now.
It was highly lucky for me to be in the right place/wrong place at the right time...either way someone didnt expect me to be outside king's house...and if im not mistaken it was very lucky for qwik to come along with the options he had...in all honesty in my mind night one was just one of those times when all the stars aligned
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #1333
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I initially voted for someone that matched the description of someone I was confused with how they voted. RPI had questions about me but went way off the beaten path with Path.. (umm.. no pun intended) I was hoping my vote for RPI would at least get a reaction out of him but, nothing almost 24 hours later (only person that reacted was you)

Only reason I switched was I thought it was in the best interest of the group. So did a few other people at the time including yourself.. I still contend that if I was a Ninja and both those guys were Samurai, I wouldn't have moved of my vote.
Not what i meant...i mean as you were the vote leader then by the end of the day you were quite safe
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #1334
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
he would have to run either becuase qwik showed up or becuase i did hurt him too(i got in some hits before he blinded me)...if he heared qwik, then he would of had to run. I was attacked by a wire on the neck, and cold steel on my face(said nothing about a certain weapon in my PM)...is it possible the shuriken in the door was what was used to cut my face?(possilby thrown while he was running away)

Right, so how was he running away and inside his house at the same time? Or are we going to assume that no one bothered to knock on his door to see if he was home after all this happened right outside?
Old 02-01-2006, 04:31 PM   #1335
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Right, so how was he running away and inside his house at the same time? Or are we going to assume that no one bothered to knock on his door to see if he was home after all this happened right outside?
He would have come out when everyone else did...if he attacked me he would have run back inside(change, get blood off)...while doing this qwik came to my aid, and then everyone(king included) came out and saw the scene...its possible...not saying its what happened, but explaining all options
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #1336
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
we got 3 "freebies"... there's something fishy about this.

Me too.. the conclusion was reached that Blade was a bodyguard, King was guarded and Qwik was helping. Just seems like a logical conclusion and I can't believe that all this correct information was put out there on day 1 and making 15% of the players seemingly known good guys.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #1337
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
As of right now, I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday:

[/b]Vote Tanglewood[b]

I'll try again

Vote Tanglewood
Old 02-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #1338
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Me too.. the conclusion was reached that Blade was a bodyguard, King was guarded and Qwik was helping. Just seems like a logical conclusion and I can't believe that all this correct information was put out there on day 1 and making 15% of the players seemingly known good guys.
hence why im looking at king...
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #1339
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I'll try again

Vote Tanglewood

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe this is a sign

Vote Tanglewood
Old 02-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #1340
hoopsguy
General Manager

Schmidty, can you come back around and vote in bold? It will make it easier for me when I'm tabulating votes later tonight. Thanks.

Edit - NM, beat me to it.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 02-01-2006 at 04:36 PM.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #1341
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
hence why im looking at king...

Careful, I got votes when I did that about 3 hours ago.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #1342
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Schmidty, can you come back around and vote in bold? It will make it easier for me when I'm tabulating votes later tonight. Thanks.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #1343
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Careful, I got votes when I did that about 3 hours ago.
You got votes from me for the mustang swing...and coder becuase of me...qwik i cant account for, but 2 of the three you have recieved have nothing to do with it
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #1344
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
He would have come out when everyone else did...if he attacked me he would have run back inside(change, get blood off)...while doing this qwik came to my aid, and then everyone(king included) came out and saw the scene...its possible...not saying its what happened, but explaining all options

Right, so if he ran back inside, how did Qwik see he running away? It just doesn't work.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #1345
KWhit
Coordinator

Here's Qwik's comment about his vote for me:

Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I say we vote Kwhit. There has been some very suspicious arguments, especially the whole bit about implicating Blade, King or myself as ninjas.

And this was in response to my questioning King's innocence.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #1346
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Right, so if he ran back inside, how did Qwik see he running away? It just doesn't work.
Qwik never saw the attackers if i understand correctly...he had an option to follow them(their trail id presume) or stay and help me...but qwik said when he arrived the attackers were gone
Demotivation
Old 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM   #1347
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:

Why aren't I sleeping yet?!

Anyway, there's a trap here..

or whatever..

Qwik saw someone run away.. right?
One ninja used the smokebomb, right? So he wasn't seen run away!?
Conclusion, two people besides Blade and Qwik were outside?

Old 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM   #1348
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I like trying to root out the ninja that was probably hiding in the Fozz vote as we are further down that path than any other. My feelings are most suspicious of AlanT and Tanglewood in that group with some concern over Saldana, but I can go with another person if need be. Sounds like some of you may want to try for ninja in the Blade vote from day one. Kwhit just seems neutral to me at this point. In the Blade vote from Day 1, I am more suspicious of Lathum, Taz or Mr. Wednesday.

I also like the possibility of going with RPI, Mr Wednesday or Schmidty as the HNIC. Not sure when I will get back home and online. So for now I will stick with my guy AlanT, but will consider other options if I get back before the vote. Oh, on the dead guys, I trusted Packerfan and had no read on Path.

VOTE ALANT
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #1349
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
Schmidty as the HNIC.

I still don't get what Hockey Night in Canada has to do with the Samurai.. maybe Samurai on ice? Does that make the ninjas goons?! Oh I should sleep.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #1350
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Qwik never saw the attackers if i understand correctly...he had an option to follow them(their trail id presume) or stay and help me...but qwik said when he arrived the attackers were gone

That would make some sense. I understand the need to explain why you lost your ability to bodyguard.