Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-20-2007, 10:40 PM   #1301
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

wow two and a half hours and nobody else has posted. Y'all must have lives or something
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #1302
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
wow two and a half hours and nobody else has posted. Y'all must have lives or something

Not really.. although I might be about ready to post in the "Ping: Drunk Guy" thread
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #1303
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
dola- if he can only do one I would rather he scan barkeep. I think it is more valuable to get another person cleared rather then take a shot in the dark.

Then I will scan Barkeep, as that is all I can do on night 4. Even nights, I scan. Odd nights (starting on night 3), I can kill.

I did my reveal because I believe the two replicants may have identified me during the night action based upon Swaggs early in the day vote for me. And when combined with Lathum's post where he stated st. cronin scanned him, I thought it best to reveal I am Deckard. Sorry, I had to rush because I had to leave for work.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #1304
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
I did my reveal because I believe the two replicants may have identified me during the night action based upon Swaggs early in the day vote for me. And when combined with Lathum's post where he stated st. cronin scanned him, I thought it best to reveal I am Deckard. Sorry, I had to rush because I had to leave for work.

I hope you know I wasn't trying to bash you for the reveal. That explanation makes a lot of sense.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:27 AM   #1305
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Just reread my PM to see about this. No I don't know that. No clue if he was Decker or Holden. However, I didn't read the original PM carefully. Here's the order of events, with the new info I noticed in bold.

1. cronin comes to see me
2. cronin performs test
3. cronin leaves
4. I hear a loud crash and see cronin's body and that of another figure
5. Other figure and I exchange gun fire
6. Other figure escapes.

I thought it was the gunfire I heard but it was the body. That could explain the mangling.

And, here is my version of the night action with my comments in paranthesis.

1. I went to st. cronin's hotel room to attempt to kill him. (Sorry, st. cronin. I should have only thought of the dreams as flavor text.)
2. He was not home, but I did find a picture of an abandoned apartment complex with an address on the back. So, I rushed over to the address.
3. When I got there I only saw st. cronin lying on the ground. (So, maybe all of Barkeep's actions happened before I got there I thought. However, if that's true, why didn't Barkeep hear the following actions?)
4. He was still alive but needed medical attention, so I tried to use my radio to call for help, but was suddenly leaped upon by two men from somewhere above me. (What I don't understand is, why did I attempt to use my radio to call for help? If I was trying to kill st. cronin, wouldn't I have just finished him off? Maybe I recongnised that he was human from his wounds? However, it was not explained to me why I suddenly attempted to save st. cronin.)
5. One of the men dragged me away from st. cronin, while the other fired several rounds into st. cronin which killed him. (Could it be possible that the man who dragged me away from st. cronin was a human bodyguard? And, was not actually trying to kill me.)
6. I got away from the guy who had me and sprinted away while being shot at and while attempting to shoot back. (I don't know if both or only one of the men were shooting at me. Or which man it was.)
7. I got in my car and flew back to headquarters and reported the incident.

I was unable to identify either of the two men. I don't know if they were humans or replicants. I don't know if one of them was Swaggs. However, at least one of these men, possibly both, are still on Earth.

I hope my information can help the remaining players, because it is entirely possible that I may be kill during the night. However, that would be good thing, since it will prove that I am human. And if I am proven to be a human and not a wolf, that makes my account of the night, more believable, I hope. Just like I believe everything st. cronin (R.I.P.) posted.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:28 AM   #1306
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Well I'm glad I won't feel guilty about neglecting this game for Harry Potter.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:43 AM   #1307
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
I was unable to identify either of the two men. I don't know if they were humans or replicants. I don't know if one of them was Swaggs. However, at least one of these men, possibly both, are still on Earth.

While I was unable to identify the two men, I would think they are both replicants. Because only a replicant or a misguided human (that would be me) would attempt to kill a human. Well, unless there is a third faction in the game. And yeah, I don't want to think about that possibility either.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:50 AM   #1308
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Well I'm glad I won't feel guilty about neglecting this game for Harry Potter.

As long as you are prepared for the Voight-Kampff test again, I have no problem with you reading Harry Potter. Right now I think there is probably a 66% chance that you will turn out to be human, but I am going to scan whoever Lathum wants me to scan during the night action.

I haven't submitted my night action, though, in case Lathum changes his mind.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:59 AM   #1309
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I agree twothree should kill Alan at first oppritunity.

Care to point to a few posts, or summarize why you think Alan is a replicant. Call me a moron...(Oh, right, no name calling.), but I still don't get this.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:24 AM   #1310
twothree
College Prospect

Last post for the night. Barkeep49, do you know if you live by the abandoned apartment complex, where tanglewood posted that the body was found? Did your PM mention the apartment complex at all?
Old 07-21-2007, 02:00 AM   #1311
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hmm, long miserable day of work. Seems I missed a bunch. I have a lot of thoughts on what has happened, but I'm going to mull it over some for the next day or so, since we have until Sunday even to start a new day.

I would definitely reocmmend the bodyguard protect twothree. I don't have a clue what twothree should do, though. I am leaning toward scanning AlanT, but not sold on that. I don't think it does much good to scan Barkeep right now.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:01 AM   #1312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

P.S. Sorry for missing the vote. Not that it would have made a difference, of course.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:26 AM   #1313
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

If you are 66% sure Barkeep is good, scan me then. You will find that I am good, and I bet at least half the people calling for my death are the wolves we are looking for.

The fact they are pushing you to try to kill me without checking me out even is just ringing very loud bells that they are bad. They will likely be planning on killing everyone in the COT (including yourself) over the next few nights, so they need help from you to make sure that you take out one of the good guys (me) as well before they get you.

Scan me, to shut everyone else up
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:51 AM   #1314
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think scanning barkeep is the way to go.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #1315
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I would prefer to be scanned, but that's for selfish reasons. I think scanning Alan would also be instructive. However, something which gets me added to the COT is always a plus for me, even if it makes me a target.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:52 PM   #1316
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think scanning barkeep is the way to go.

I think we should scan the more unknowns. I don't have a doubt about what Barkeep is. I do have doubts about Alan. What does scanning Barkeep do for us? It's a waste of a scan.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #1317
Telle
College Starter

I still think we should scan Barkeep. The differences between his story and twothree's leave me with enough doubt to not quite be comfortable trusting him.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #1318
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I still think we should scan Barkeep. The differences between his story and twothree's leave me with enough doubt to not quite be comfortable trusting him.

my thoughts wxactly.

btw, when IS the deadline?
Old 07-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #1319
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Tonight at 9, I believe.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:33 PM   #1320
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And that is why I am asking for AlanT to be scanned instead. I think I know why there are differences between the two, but it's too early to discuss them. This long night means the wolves can pick up on our discussions and might be able to use that to their advantage. I would much prefer getting to the day shift before discussing my theories. Please scan AlanT.

And remember what can happen when a Replicant and a Bladerunner meet. It's not necessarily good for a Bladerunner.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:08 PM   #1321
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

hmmm i really dont know who to vote for.... It looks like its going to be between Alant and Barkeep but nobody is on to convince me one way or another. We still have five hours before deadline so i will be back.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #1322
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
hmmm i really dont know who to vote for.... It looks like its going to be between Alant and Barkeep but nobody is on to convince me one way or another. We still have five hours before deadline so i will be back.
I'd wait to vote until we're a Day cycle. Right now it's NIght 4.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:09 PM   #1323
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
And that is why I am asking for AlanT to be scanned instead. I think I know why there are differences between the two, but it's too early to discuss them. This long night means the wolves can pick up on our discussions and might be able to use that to their advantage. I would much prefer getting to the day shift before discussing my theories. Please scan AlanT.

And remember what can happen when a Replicant and a Bladerunner meet. It's not necessarily good for a Bladerunner.

The Bladerunner's probably dead after tonight anyways. A bodyguard can only protect for one night, right?

And between Barkeep and Alant T, my feeling is that one gets scanned tonight and then we lynch the other the next day (provided that the scanned individual doesn't turn out to be a replicant, in which case we would promptly lynch him).
Old 07-22-2007, 05:48 PM   #1324
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think everyone is just falling into their hands. My guess right now is that Barkeep is good, so this whole setup of tommorrow going to be between myself and barkeep is just pre-setup by the wolves trying to get a two villager setup going.

Im hoping Twothree scans me and will report to all of you that I am good to shut everyone up about that, and then I am not going to be likely voting for barkeep tommorrow either. So this whole barkeep vs Alan show off tommorrow is just wolf posturing.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #1325
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

oh we are in the night time? How weird.. is that usually what happens during the weekend? I guess I was just reading the title and not paying attention
Old 07-22-2007, 07:19 PM   #1326
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think everyone is just falling into their hands. My guess right now is that Barkeep is good, so this whole setup of tommorrow going to be between myself and barkeep is just pre-setup by the wolves trying to get a two villager setup going.

Im hoping Twothree scans me and will report to all of you that I am good to shut everyone up about that, and then I am not going to be likely voting for barkeep tommorrow either. So this whole barkeep vs Alan show off tommorrow is just wolf posturing.
I don't think it's going to be a you vs me thing tomorrow. One of us (it looks like me) is going to be scanned. If that person is cleared the other will likely be lynched, if that person is guilty then they will be lynched. In essence I feel it's a you vs me thing right now and am glad that I seem to be winning the one vote which matters.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #1327
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well that is dissapointing.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #1328
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well that is dissapointing.
I know.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #1329
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

A fair amount of us here for this, I see.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #1330
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I have waited for this moment for two days because I knew if I did this sooner, it would provide the wolves with too many options. In fact, they may be killing me even as we speak. So just in case, I am posting this here now, too late for them to change their targets, but before I get killed, if indeed I do.

I am Gaff, the bodyguard. Tonight, I am guarding twothree.

But what's more interesting is where I was on Night Three. That night, I was watching over Barkeep. That's right, Barkeep, who was "scanned by st. cronin" and outside of his home where "st. cronin was murdered".

Nothing happened, folks. Barkeep was at home, and no one came out to him. No one scanned him. No one died outside his home. Clearly st. cronin bought it somewhere last night, but it was certainly nowhere near Barkeep's place. Barkeep is lying and is a Replicant.

I protected st. cronin on Night Two, and Barkeep on Night One. Nothing happened to either of them on those nights. Or more specifically, no one approached their homes.

I did not want Barkeep scanned tonight, because, frankly, I already know he's a baddie. Not so much, Alan, which is why I was pushing his scan. Hopefully, I am still alive when this post goes up. Otherwise, it will be my last.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:08 PM   #1331
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I thought twothree had already verified he was by my place. And, ftr, you suck as a bg if you didn't see cronin come in.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #1332
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay, I have waited for this moment for two days because I knew if I did this sooner, it would provide the wolves with too many options. In fact, they may be killing me even as we speak. So just in case, I am posting this here now, too late for them to change their targets, but before I get killed, if indeed I do.

I am Gaff, the bodyguard. Tonight, I am guarding twothree.

But what's more interesting is where I was on Night Three. That night, I was watching over Barkeep. That's right, Barkeep, who was "scanned by st. cronin" and outside of his home where "st. cronin was murdered".

Nothing happened, folks. Barkeep was at home, and no one came out to him. No one scanned him. No one died outside his home. Clearly st. cronin bought it somewhere last night, but it was certainly nowhere near Barkeep's place. Barkeep is lying and is a Replicant.

I protected st. cronin on Night Two, and Barkeep on Night One. Nothing happened to either of them on those nights. Or more specifically, no one approached their homes.

I did not want Barkeep scanned tonight, because, frankly, I already know he's a baddie. Not so much, Alan, which is why I was pushing his scan. Hopefully, I am still alive when this post goes up. Otherwise, it will be my last.

Well guess I was wrong about Barkeep.. which is fine because I've been wrong about everyone else so far it seems.

Hopefully twothree scanned me then.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #1333
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I thought twothree had already verified he was by my place. And, ftr, you suck as a bg if you didn't see cronin come in.

No, twothree just verified he came up to st. cronin's murder. He never said he was near your place. Everyone just supposed that because your story was out there already. I don't think twothree was ever told he was near anyone's place.

And nice try. My message was short and sweet. You had no visitors on Night Three.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #1334
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
No, twothree just verified he came up to st. cronin's murder. He never said he was near your place. Everyone just supposed that because your story was out there already. I don't think twothree was ever told he was near anyone's place.

And nice try. My message was short and sweet. You had no visitors on Night Three.
Well then you didn't learn about my visitors. I think there's a reason that two people who I'm guessing that you don't have been scanned have said that my description seems in line with their scans.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #1335
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well then you didn't learn about my visitors. I think there's a reason that two people who I'm guessing that you don't have been scanned have said that my description seems in line with their scans.

Actually, people have talked about the differences. Differences that are now obvious. Such as how you hear gunshots, but st. cronin was brutally murdered.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #1336
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And actually my message was quite specific. It wasn't "you didn't see anyone approach" Barkeep. It was no one approached Barkeep.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #1337
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

And tri-dola,

Even if I missed a visitor somehow, how on Earth would I miss a murder right outside your place?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #1338
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I have no idea what is going on with the day/ night phase
Old 07-22-2007, 08:43 PM   #1339
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Beginning to wonder that, too. tanglewood was here earlier near the deadline.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:44 PM   #1340
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh wait, just gotta PM. Reviewing it now.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:47 PM   #1341
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

This morning the news is just as grim, but slightly more curious than previous day's. No deaths have been reported, but twothree was admitted to the emergency casualty department at the city hospital in the dead of night with multiple broken bones and a ruptured spinal cord. Fortunately with the latest in medical advances he will survive but doctors have decided to not let him leave the hospital for the next 24 hours, nor grant him visitor privileges "just in case".

Day 5 deadline is 9pm EST Monday
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:48 PM   #1342
Telle
College Starter

Does he have a phone in his hospital room?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:48 PM   #1343
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Twothree is still alive and a participant in the game. He is not however permitted to post nor vote until the 9pm Monday deadline has passed.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:50 PM   #1344
Telle
College Starter

Wow Chief.. coulda done a better job there protecting him
Old 07-22-2007, 08:51 PM   #1345
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote barkeep
Old 07-22-2007, 08:54 PM   #1346
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Beginning to wonder that, too. tanglewood was here earlier near the deadline.

Hey, sometimes these PMs take a long time to write.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:54 PM   #1347
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh wow, I got a lot more information then that. twothree would be dead tonight if I weren't there. I guess the Replicants were hoping I wasn't still alive.

I set up watch outside of his place, but across the way. He was about to head out, and I was making to follow. So I think this tends to confirm his Bladerunner story (unless you think he's a replicant, and my story should further confirm that's not the case).

Just before he was to leave, he got a visitor. I wasn't close enough to intervene, but wasn't sure he was in danger either. When I heard a gunshot, I made use of a grapple and line to fly across to twothree's room window and crash through it. I saw two people in the act of murdering him. I shot them both--several times. They did not fall, but they did hightail it and run. Humans die when they are shot. These two did not.

twothree had a broken back and neck. I would have chased after them, but he was going to die if I didn't help him. So I slapped some first aid patches on (something like that) and took him to the hospital, where I left him near the entrance. He was soon gathered up and taken inside.

Wow, this has taken an interesting turn.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #1348
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Hey, sometimes these PMs take a long time to write.

Yeah, saw your PM right after I posted this. No doubt that took a while to write.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #1349
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow Chief.. coulda done a better job there protecting him

You're telling me. The good news...he is still alive. And untouchable.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #1350
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh, and Replicants. Please come after me tonight. I will be waiting for you.