Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-12-2006, 10:28 PM   #1401
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
But those duels are not costing us bodies. We have to lynch SOMEBODY.

No, but we're also losing control of our own fate, and the way we're doing it hasn't forced anyone to really make a choice. We have three days of votes that have a lot of throw aways and nonsense, and it's gotta stop. People will have to start making hard decisions.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #1402
Fouts
College Starter

Well, not what I hoped for. It appears Jonathan did have something to his role after all. If CW is telling the truth, I'm glad he's still with us.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:22 AM   #1403
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Write Up will be a little bit late this morning
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:49 AM   #1404
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

As you all wake and head to the mess hall for breakfast, you wonder if the Musketeers struck last night. As everyone arrives, you notice that M. Dubb is not present. You decide it is best to go and check on him.

You find the door to his room open and to your shock, M. Dubb is lying on his bed with his eyes closed. But, he is wearing a woman’s dress and a rather revealing one at that. How odd. You check to see if he is sleeping and find he has been stabbed many times in the chest and is very dead.

You check his armoire and find a brand new red sash, signifying Cardinals Guard. You also find a purple velvet hat and a hand cane.

Dubb was Cardinals Guard and an unsavory character
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:03 AM   #1405
hoopsguy
General Manager

Down to 12 left.

Our somewhat redundant roles all remain (Fouts/Lathum/Daddy + Blade as additional seer to Alan) as well as the duel winners (NTN, Warlord). Similarly, the cursed (Path) and the cleared by Blade (me, LSG) are still around.

Figure there are at least two bad guys out there right now, maybe three. I agree we are into crunch time mode. I'm hoping that some of the players who have night actions have something to report. I'm hopeful that since we have only one corpse that we may have seen a bodyguard block or something else that is going to help us with the decision today.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:15 AM   #1406
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, for what it is worth, I believe Dubb's character was Valmont from "Dangerous Liasons". The harlot who visited me on Night 1 was named Cecile, which matches the name of the Uma Thurman character in that movie. If Brian truly heard the phrase "writing desk" that would coincide with a reference from that movie as well. Finally, the role description of "unsavory characters" and Dubb's self-proclaimed skill with a blade would match those of John Malkovich's character from this movie.

At this point, this is probably only helpful if others have roles that align with characters from this movie.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 AM   #1407
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

that is a great movie by the way Hoops.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:24 AM   #1408
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

just so this is out there, something finally happened to me last evening. I was visited by a lovely young woman with whom seemed quite knowledgable about languages. We had a lively discussion.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:46 AM   #1409
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think we need to hear what St.Cronin has to say before making a descion. That being said I am not sold on CW getting "lucky" What was his talk about "the pen being mightier..." then Jonathan turns up with a notebook, etc..
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:03 AM   #1410
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am out for a while. I am going to hold off until we here fr St.Cronin
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #1411
Fouts
College Starter

Bummer. I was hoping dubb could protect himself. Good to know that there was only one kill. That means we have some time to figure this out.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:45 AM   #1412
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I can confirm that ntndeacon did get a female visitor last night, but I would point out that last night was the first night we only had one kill.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #1413
Tyrith
College Starter

I have nothing interesting to report from last night, sadly.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:23 AM   #1414
Tyrith
College Starter

Okay, I may have been wrong there. Holding.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:27 AM   #1415
Tyrith
College Starter

Okay, I need to wait for blade before I do anything.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:27 AM   #1416
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I can confirm that ntndeacon did get a female visitor last night, but I would point out that last night was the first night we only had one kill.

I think we can also surmise that the women are sent out prior to the Muskateer kill, since Barkeep was awake and with company on the night SnDvls went to kill him.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #1417
st.cronin
General Manager

Alas, I was bluffing. I was hoping the musketeers would either come for me, or avoid me and somehow meet a bodyguard. I have nothing. My role allows me to remove myself from the vote on two days, and that's it. I don't actually learn anything. I have interacted with not a single player.

vote M. Coffee Warlord

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:31 AM   #1418
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Okay, I need to wait for blade before I do anything.

Did you learn that Blade scanned you last night? Definitely interested to hear where this heads.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #1419
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Did you learn that Blade scanned you last night? Definitely interested to hear where this heads.

No, I have no knowledge as to whether or not he scanned me last night.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:39 AM   #1420
hoopsguy
General Manager

Correct answer, Tyrith - I never learned about being scanned by him until he posted in the thread.

NTN, would you be so kind as to narrow down what day you hinted at your role? I would like to go looking for it, but the overall size of the thread is beginning to make those type of search efforts daunting ...
Old 12-13-2006, 09:39 AM   #1421
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Alas, I was bluffing. I was hoping the musketeers would either come for me, or avoid me and somehow meet a bodyguard. I have nothing. My role allows me to remove myself from the vote on two days, and that's it. I don't actually learn anything. I have interacted with not a single player.

vote M. Coffee Warlord

Wow, how useless are you?
Old 12-13-2006, 09:39 AM   #1422
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think we can also surmise that the women are sent out prior to the Muskateer kill, since Barkeep was awake and with company on the night SnDvls went to kill him.

Considering a woman was sent out and Dubb was killed, I think we can safely assume that Dubb sent out the woman before he died.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:43 AM   #1423
hoopsguy
General Manager

Brian, if the Muskateers acted first with their kill order before Dubb got to send out a woman, then a woman would not have been sent out.

However, Path has also claimed to receive nightly visits and Dubb has not taken credit for those.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:45 AM   #1424
Tyrith
College Starter

Okay, screw it, I don't think I can wait. If I wait for blade to talk there's a good chance that if my fear is true he'll screw us...this could be nothing, but it's not for me alone to judge.

I'm the until now unknown bodyguard. To keep up the trend of weird duplicated roles, I'm the actual fencing master. My history until now:

Night One: Guard hoops. While I go to take a leak the whore sneaks in. I overhear them messing around; the line I recall was the whore saying, "That feels good, can you do it again?" Apparently hoops can at least get a woman to fake it

Night Two: Guard myself. Absolutely nothing interesting happens.

Night Three: Guard blade. A man in black, wearing a yellow flower, comes up and knocks on blade's door. Blade acknowledges him, then the man leaves. I don't know what to make of this but to be a bit scared about how everything has gone. Blade is certainly possible of setting this whole thing up...I don't want to believe it, I don't want to cause trouble that isn't there...so that's why it's out there.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:48 AM   #1425
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Wow, how useless are you?

Very useless. And apparently a bad bluffer.

knives out
Old 12-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #1426
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Brian, if the Muskateers acted first with their kill order before Dubb got to send out a woman, then a woman would not have been sent out.

Right, which is why I said Dubb probably send the girl out before he died...would have been hard to send her out after he died. There should have been a smilie connected to that, but I didn't think it was necessary.

Quote:
However, Path has also claimed to receive nightly visits and Dubb has not taken credit for those.

This concerns me. Why would Path be the only other person to receive a nightly visit that nobody can take credit for? Dubb's girls move around, why would Path be the only one to get this visit? Something doesn't smell right there.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:50 AM   #1427
Tyrith
College Starter

VOTE M. COFFEE WARLORD
Old 12-13-2006, 09:52 AM   #1428
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So it's pile on me day again. Great.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:53 AM   #1429
Tyrith
College Starter

I'm open to more evidence again ntn for sure, or however blade dices out. But yeah, cronin got a little sneaky there.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #1430
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Very useless. And apparently a bad bluffer.

I'm going to conclude that you are on our side. I can't figure out a good reason for a musketeer to take 2 days off when he could be killing people.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #1431
st.cronin
General Manager

CW, I'm absolutely open to other ideas. The vote for you is because you haven't been cleared, and you either got lucky yesterday, or you lied about your dueling prowess. So I think you're the best candidate. I am absolutely not married to this vote, though.

knives out
Old 12-13-2006, 09:57 AM   #1432
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Okay, screw it, I don't think I can wait. If I wait for blade to talk there's a good chance that if my fear is true he'll screw us...this could be nothing, but it's not for me alone to judge.

I'm the until now unknown bodyguard. To keep up the trend of weird duplicated roles, I'm the actual fencing master. My history until now:

Night One: Guard hoops. While I go to take a leak the whore sneaks in. I overhear them messing around; the line I recall was the whore saying, "That feels good, can you do it again?" Apparently hoops can at least get a woman to fake it

Night Two: Guard myself. Absolutely nothing interesting happens.

Night Three: Guard blade. A man in black, wearing a yellow flower, comes up and knocks on blade's door. Blade acknowledges him, then the man leaves. I don't know what to make of this but to be a bit scared about how everything has gone. Blade is certainly possible of setting this whole thing up...I don't want to believe it, I don't want to cause trouble that isn't there...so that's why it's out there.

The only problem I have with this is - why in the world would the bodyguard reveal right now? Makes absolutely no sense.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:59 AM   #1433
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
The only problem I have with this is - why in the world would the bodyguard reveal right now? Makes absolutely no sense.

Because hoops was going to force me to reveal sometime today. I wanted to do it now, before it seems totally reactionary. And waiting for blade goes too much into that, even though now he can do whatever he wants anyway....maybe I screwed up in that regard. The whole blade thing is the reason why I revealed now...someone look at it, please.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:02 AM   #1434
Tyrith
College Starter

UNVOTE M. COFFEE WARLORD

Nevermind, nevermind. Read a little too much into that. Although I'm open to this vote too.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:02 AM   #1435
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

If you're telling the truth, that shoots my whole theory about NTN being a bodyguard out the window. Unless you both are, which in this bazillion role game, isn't out of the question.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:03 AM   #1436
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Because hoops was going to force me to reveal sometime today. I wanted to do it now, before it seems totally reactionary. And waiting for blade goes too much into that, even though now he can do whatever he wants anyway....maybe I screwed up in that regard. The whole blade thing is the reason why I revealed now...someone look at it, please.

Really? It looked like hoops accepted your answer about the scan. I saw no heat on you.

What it does look like is that you panicked. I'm not sure why you would. A guy coming to blade's door could be anything, but it doesn't strike me as something to force a bodyguard to reveal.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:04 AM   #1437
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Correct answer, Tyrith - I never learned about being scanned by him until he posted in the thread.

NTN, would you be so kind as to narrow down what day you hinted at your role? I would like to go looking for it, but the overall size of the thread is beginning to make those type of search efforts daunting ...

Day One. Look to a supposition about a possible role. That was the hint of my role. It is relatively close to M Fouts using his Luetinent powers.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:06 AM   #1438
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
If you're telling the truth, that shoots my whole theory about NTN being a bodyguard out the window. Unless you both are, which in this bazillion role game, isn't out of the question.

It would be very odd seeing that barkeep was training to my role, and I suspect he would have gotten to it eventually.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:08 AM   #1439
Fouts
College Starter

Everyone and their brother was involved with hoops on Night 1?

Dubb sends hoops a hooker.
Brian listens at hoops' door, but doesn't see Tyrith (?!?!?).
Tyrith 'guards' hoops, doesn't see Brian, nor the hooker go in the room.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:09 AM   #1440
Fouts
College Starter

I'm afraid somebody is lying here, and we know it isn't dubb.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:09 AM   #1441
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Really? It looked like hoops accepted your answer about the scan. I saw no heat on you.

What it does look like is that you panicked. I'm not sure why you would. A guy coming to blade's door could be anything, but it doesn't strike me as something to force a bodyguard to reveal.

No, but hoops was gonna cook me, I'd rather get it out there before he starts assembling his army of doom than before. Nothing else is means we waste less time. I'm just trying to figure out why someone here is dressed in black...
Old 12-13-2006, 10:10 AM   #1442
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Everyone and their brother was involved with hoops on Night 1?

Dubb sends hoops a hooker.
Brian listens at hoops' door, but doesn't see Tyrith (?!?!?).
Tyrith 'guards' hoops, doesn't see Brian, nor the hooker go in the room.

I didn't see the hooker go into the room because I went around the corner to pee into a potted plant. I swear, this is what my PM said, even if it's really stupid :P But I knew the hooker visited him, because I overheard it.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:11 AM   #1443
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I didn't see the hooker go into the room because I went around the corner to pee into a potted plant. I swear, this is what my PM said, even if it's really stupid :P But I knew the hooker visited him, because I overheard it.

We all knew the hooker visited him, because dubb, hoops and briand said so.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #1444
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
We all knew the hooker visited him, because dubb, hoops and briand said so.

Well, I couldn't out and out say that I overheard it on day two to prove my identity :P
Old 12-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #1445
Fouts
College Starter

Brian? Nothing to say? I'm pretty certain one of you are lying.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #1446
st.cronin
General Manager

Anybody have any thoughts on why dubb, instead of Blade or myself, was attacked last night?

knives out
Old 12-13-2006, 10:21 AM   #1447
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Anybody have any thoughts on why dubb, instead of Blade or myself, was attacked last night?

They attack blade, I chop one of them into itty bitty pieces. I thought about guarding you both night 2/3, but hoped that they would ignore you because you hadn't been around and didn't have anything vested in the debate yet.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:26 AM   #1448
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
They attack blade, I chop one of them into itty bitty pieces. I thought about guarding you both night 2/3, but hoped that they would ignore you because you hadn't been around and didn't have anything vested in the debate yet.

Maybe. I think it's pretty suicidal for the wolves to leave the seer alive, though. I guess that Blade has cleared somebody he shouldn't have. Whether innocently or not, I don't know.

knives out
Old 12-13-2006, 10:29 AM   #1449
path12
Coordinator

I can't say I didn't see this coming:

CHALLENGE MME. LONESTARGIRL TO A DUEL

My mind cannot be changed.

I will prepare to die now.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:29 AM   #1450
st.cronin
General Manager

Dola

I suppose it's also possible that they thought that dubb was the actual seer, and relaying his views to Blade. That would be a classic case of fighting the last war, though.

knives out