Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #101
NevStar
High School Varsity

vexroid -

You may want to reconsider that. If you wait until he pops, that will just raise his market price & generate more interest. The skill of a guy who just popped passable & a guy who's been trained for several weeks are much different.

At the very least, if you negotiate a price now, there'll be less chance of you being outbid.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:35 AM   #102
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, but I already have 2 Passable defenders and 1 solid defender. He wouldn't really be an improvement at the moment.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:51 PM   #103
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Spoke to fast about Anslem but I have found other potential transfer canidates. Damn so close
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:00 PM   #104
vex
Grizzled Veteran

You're probably better off without him. Make sure your Keeper has good form.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:05 PM   #105
vex
Grizzled Veteran

For the second week in a row, training results were just horrible. I'm not even going to go into great detail but here it is:

6 value increases
7 value decreases

No playmaking improvement

Nobodys form improved, but 6 players dropped.

And the thing that is really pissing me off right now, Anselm Ludinbul, the Keeper we juust sold, his form jumped from weak to passable and he value went up $18K!

We would like to thank the teams that are currently supporting us, they are:

1. sterlingice
Supporter since: 2003-02-13 22:45:08
2. NevStar
Supporter since: 2003-02-13 18:59:39

We are supporting 4 teams, so if someone else feels like supporting my Sidekicks, I will support your team as well.
Old 02-14-2003, 12:31 AM   #106
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And the thing that is really pissing me off right now, Anselm Ludinbul, the Keeper we juust sold, his form jumped from weak to passable and he value went up $18K!

Sounds like he just wanted off your team. That sucks.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 04:18 AM   #107
vex
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to go against what I have previously preached and train "General" this week. I think it's just neccessary with how our form has been lately. After this week we will probably train passing, and then we are looking at possibly training Keepers.

Why Keepers, you ask?

Welcome the newest member of the Sidekicks "B" team

Tor Larsson (8196437)
18 years, passable form, healthy

A controversial person who is balanced and honest.
Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities.

Nationality: Danmark
Assessed value: 187 000 US$
Wage: 1 752 US$/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Warnings: 0

Stamina: disastrous Goaltending: passable
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous

He is on the "B" team because in a couple of hours, we will hopefully have a solid Keeper as well.

We purchased Larsson for $105,000. He supposibly dropped the team spirit, but if he did, it wasn't a full level.

Also, I went through EVERY country looking for passable Keepers who were 18 years or younger, passable form, and less than $100,000. So if anyone wants this list, HT email me, team id= 71068

Last edited by vex : 02-15-2003 at 04:22 AM.
Old 02-15-2003, 04:46 AM   #108
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Oh man, with almost an hour to go, someone has finally bid on my solid Keeper I'm after. It doesn't look good for me either. This other team, plays for the top level in Switzerland.

EDIT: I did some checking on this other team, FC Sion, and they have 1,653,360 in the bank, so I'm screwed unless they aren't online at the end of the bidding.

Last edited by vex : 02-15-2003 at 04:51 AM.
Old 02-15-2003, 06:24 AM   #109
vex
Grizzled Veteran

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got Admir Podboj!!! We got Admir Podboj!!!! We got Admir Podboj!!!!!

Admir Podboj (7227323)
19 years, solid form, healthy

A popular guy who is balanced and upright.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Nationality: Slovenija
Assessed value: 396 000 US$
Wage: 2 160 US$/week including 20% Bonus

Stamina: wretched Goaltending: solid

Admir, is our future. The team that we got him from, Prasloven, is the Slovenija U-20 Coach, although he is quitting HT. Admir is a half a star away from starting on either the U-20 or National Slov team of his choice. For a while it looked like we would get him for the VERY cheap price of $250,000, but with 10 minutes left, the bidding begun between me and 2 other teams. Eventually they gave up, as I had the winning bid of $352,000. This puts us back in the hole($40,000), but well worth it. So someones got to go. We could get rid of Tor Larsson, the passable Keeper we just aquired, but if we are going to train Keepers, then I'll need him. So it looks like I'll be trading one of my extra forwards after all.

Wow, this feels great to get a player of this calibur.

Last edited by vex : 02-15-2003 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-15-2003, 10:04 AM   #110
NevStar
High School Varsity

Wish I had money to spend on transfers

Congrats, now go to sleep!
Old 02-15-2003, 10:12 AM   #111
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Crapt, if that's the going rate for solid keepers...
Old 02-15-2003, 12:17 PM   #112
vex
Grizzled Veteran

No, my guy is about a week away from popping to exellent from what I have gathered.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:47 PM   #113
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by vexroid
No, my guy is about a week away from popping to exellent from what I have gathered.

I doubt this guy is a week away from going to solid. My starting keeper is in solid form with solid keeper skill, and is valued at over $500,000. This guy looks like he has a little way to go before he hits excellent.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #114
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Well, I saw quite a few keepers who were valued at just over $400,000 and they were excellent.
Old 02-15-2003, 07:00 PM   #115
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Youth Pull

Stefano Federico
2 000 US$, 18 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and disastrous leadership abilities [Head]

Stamina: poor Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: wretched
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: poor

Now hitting the Fire button...

Last edited by vex : 02-15-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2003, 07:17 PM   #116
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'll list my guy in my dynasty...but he's a passable playmaker. I can't use him so I'm sending him on the transfer market.

Better luck next time!
Old 02-15-2003, 07:33 PM   #117
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, I saw quite a few keepers who were valued at just over $400,000 and they were excellent.

I gotta side with DK. This guy is in solid form. My passable goalie has shed nearly $50K in value by going from inad form to wretched. Soild form is going to give even more wiggle room than that.

SI

Old 02-17-2003, 12:13 AM   #118
vex
Grizzled Veteran

#7 Kandy Kanez - #4 NE Oklahoma Sidekicks

I wasn't expecting this to be close at all. I was actually expecting this one to be about 7-0 for us, so I was suprised for a second about the outcome.

Date: 2/17/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 4594051
Arena: North Pole (Kandy Kanez)
Crowd: 5317

5317 spectators had come to North Pole this cloudy day. Kandy had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Gilliland - Anthony, Lance, Suggs, Christiaens - Halsted, Molina, Littlejohn, Staley - Alvarado, Slone.

Sidekicks had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Podboj - Johnson, Thomasson, Thompson - Needham, Andersson, Stensson, Serin, Winters - Rossi, Perez.

Sidekicks took the lead after 32 minutes with 0 - 1. Göran Andersson placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left.

The away team´s Byron Johnson took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 39:th minute increasing Sidekicks´s lead to 0 - 2. Sidekicks´s Palmer Needham received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 39:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 3.

Halftime score was 0 - 3. Kandy held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

Kandy didn´t give in and in the 67:th minute Joaquím Molina was able to put the 1 - 3 goal away after a play from the right.

Kandy, bringing the final ball possession rate to 72 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Kandy player was without a doubt Joaquím Molina. Carlos Anthony on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Sidekicks player was without a doubt Admir Podboj. However, Donny Winters made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 1 - 3.

Kandy Kanez - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 1 - 3

Well, our sale of midfielder Duane has really hurt us. We are training general this week, and were going to goto Keeper training next week, but it's looking like it will be either Stamina, passing, or playmaking as usual.

Kandy Kanez
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: inadequate
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: inadequate
Left Side Attack: weak

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Midfield: wretched This is down from weak with Henning
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: inadequate

Admir Podboj ***

Jan Thomasson **~
Byron Johnson **~
Donald Thompson **~

Palmer Needham **
Irfan Serin *~
Göran Andersson **~
Conny Stensson **
Donny Winters *~

Keith Perez **~
Roberto Rossi **

Podboj is as good as I expected, with a little training, I'm sure he'd goto ***~, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to train Keepers with all of our existing problems now.

Our defense is where I'd like it to be. Our midfield needs some serious help. I'm hoping someone will step up during our friendly in Thailand this week. Serin is a good trainee, but not a starter for a couple of seasons.

Perez played as good as usual and if he can get his form back up to solid, he should be able to get that half a star he needs. Rossi played pretty good, but we're putting him on the market as we are financially strapped and Tuvin is actually more productive.

We are still #4 in V.111 and only 1 point ahead of the 5th place team, Tetsaiga, who we play next week.

LAST ROUND

Los Rudos - Raging Chimbe 0 - 1 (We would be sitting in 3rd had Los Rudos pulled this off.)
Tetsaiga - Man U Wannabe 6 - 2 (This is what happens when one team MOTS, and one team PICs.)
Kandy Kanez - NE Oklahoma S 1 - 3 (Wretched midfield caused this.)
RN United - bob killas 5 - 0 (Forfeit game)

NEXT ROUND

#4 NE Oklahoma Sidekick - #5 Tetsaiga (Battle for #4)
#2 Man U Wannabes - #1 RN United (RN United moves into 1st for the first time. I sent him a congrats email, I want rid of him.)
#8 bob killas - #6 Los Rudos (Forfeit game)
#3 Raging Chimbelinas - #7 Kandy Kanez (If Kanez plays the way they did against me, and I win, I may very well be in 3rd once the day's over.)

Team 				Goals 		Points 
1. 1. RN United 33 - 4 25
2. 2. Man U Wannabes 51 - 17 23
3. 3. Raging Chimbelinas 23 - 15 20
4. 4. NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 28 - 18 17
5. 5. Tetsaiga 34 - 24 16
6. 6. Los Rudos 15 - 30 7
7. 7. Kandy Kanez 7 - 37 4
8. 8. bob killas 1 - 47 3

End of season scenarios:

Best case: #2
Worse case: #5
Prediction: #4

Last edited by vex : 02-17-2003 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:04 AM   #119
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Little Bee United - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks

This weeks friendly was at Thailand as we faced off against Little Bee United, who is #3 in their IV series currently.

Date: 2/19/2003 at 05:30
MatchID: 5028120
Arena: Little Bee United Arena
Crowd: 1938

1938 spectators arrived at Little Bee United Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Little started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. They fielded: Oxin - Si Fah, Broderick, Egri, Börjesson - Chalermchai, Tha kai bok, Anurak, Sumalee - Sinn, Chai Son.

Sidekicks had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Larsson - Johnson, Stclair, Thompson - Wilson, Connor, Anduaga, Serin, Winters - Tuvin, Perez.

Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 7:th minute goal by Brandon Broderick for Little, putting them ahead 1 - 0. In the games 9:th minute Byron Johnson scored on a free kick changing direction on the away teams defensive formation, the goalie completely without a chance to save. Sidekicks had evened the score to 1 - 1. Ben Wilson of Sidekicks received a yellow card in the 14:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 32 minutes into the game Patrik Tuvin was a hair´s breadth away from giving Sidekicks the lead. A prompt block by Daniel Oxin saved the home team that time. Little´s Kraisingha Si Fah refused to leave the field after injuring his achilles tendon in the 33rd minute. 36 minutes into the game Ben Wilson had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Palmer Needham. Little broke through to the left in the 38:th minute, Nang-Klao Tha kai bok firing at an acute angle giving the home side a 2 - 1 lead. 2 - 1 was the half-time score. Sidekicks held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

Sidekicks got a chance to level the score as Ned Connor suddenly found himself free with the goaltender but the finishing shot hit the bar. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Little´s Malte Börjesson got himself booked. Patrik Tuvin came close to levelling the score in the 65:th minute, as he was set up with a through ball coming in from the left, but his shot hit the post. Sidekicks could level the score in the 70:th minute at 2 - 2, as Ned Connor struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. Irfan Serin behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 79:th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 80:th minute allowed Patrik Tuvin to score 2 - 3 for Sidekicks. Some fine manouvering on the left lead to an 83rd minute Sidekicks goal, making it 2 - 4. Patrik Tuvin was noted down as the scorer. Sidekicks held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Little player was without a doubt Chompoo Sumalee. Samarn Sinn was a disappointment, however. Sidekicks´s best player was Keith Perez. Julius Stclair on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 4.

Little Bee United - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 2 - 4

Goals:
Byron Johnson- 1
Ned Connor- 1
Patrik Tuvin- 2

Scoring Opportunities:
Byron Johnson- 1
Ned Connor- 2
Patrik Tuvin- 4

RATING

Little Bee United
Midfield: wretched
Right Side Defence: passable
Left Side Defence: passable
Left Side Attack: solid

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Right Side Defence: weak
Central Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: passable

Tor Larsson **~

Julius Stclair *
Byron Johnson **~
Donald Thompson **~

Palmer Needham **
Irfan Serin *~
Ned Connor *~
Alanzo Anduaga *~
Donny Winters *~

Patrik Tuvin **
Keith Perez **~

Injured(1 week)
Ben Wilson ~

Team News

-We had to sale forward Robert Rossi to help us get out of debt. Patrik Tuvin is more productive anyways.
-We are going to start looking for some derbies.
-We have a new team in V.111, the Soccerteamplayers. They replace Tetsaiga, who we are scheduled to play this week. They start out with a decent team and in 5th place in V.111.
-We have put our backup Keeper, Tors Larsson, on the transfer market for $180,000. I figure that if I'm going to lose him, I want to at least come close to getting out of debt.
Old 02-21-2003, 01:08 AM   #120
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Training Results

Well, for the first time in 3 weeks, I am happy with our training results. This week we trained "General" so that we could maybe get out of our team wide form slump.

We still need some help, but at least SOMEONE improved this week.

7 form increases (5 starters)
5 form decreases (4 starters)

Keeper Admir Podboj's form rose to excellent! Because of this, he is now valued at $418,000, an increase of $33,000. This was the largest increase on the team and he is now our only player in excellent form.

We also had 4 players rise to solid form including backup Keeper Tor Larsson whos value rose $20,000 to currently stand at $207,000.

11 value increases (7 starters)
4 value decreases (4 starters)

Next week we will be training passing, I believe. I will have to see I guess.
Old 02-21-2003, 09:48 AM   #121
NevStar
High School Varsity

You still had 5 form decreases when you were training general? That doesn't seem right.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:19 AM   #122
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You still had 5 form decreases when you were training general? That doesn't seem right.
Yeah, you must have a lot of guys on a bad downcurve for form. I hear that as I'm going through it right now with my team.

SI

Old 02-21-2003, 10:53 AM   #123
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

The Mighty Bastards welcome you to next week's friendly. Great journal by the way. = )

Owner of the MoKan Mighty Bastards and reader of DataKing's Kansas Jayhawks TCY Dynasty when he decides to continue it.
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:08 AM   #124
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by the_meanstrosity
Owner of the MoKan Mighty Bastards and reader of DataKing's Kansas Jayhawks TCY Dynasty when he decides to continue it.

Very subtle.
Allegiances:
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
Old 02-21-2003, 01:24 PM   #125
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Very subtle.
(sorry to threadjack for a second)
Ooh! Ooh! I want to pile on! Hey, DK get your arse back to writing for KU

SI

Old 02-23-2003, 12:33 AM   #126
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Youth Pull

While he isn't going to do much of anything for us in the future, we needed another backup forward, and he'll have to do. This is our 1st youth pull valued over $2000.

Michael Kirkpatrick (8449468)
18 years, passable form, healthy

A sympathetic guy who is calm and honest.

Nationality: USA
Assessed value: 17 000 US$
Wage: 580 US$/week

Stamina: weak Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: inadequate
Winger: wretched Defending: weak
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: inadequate
Old 02-23-2003, 12:37 AM   #127
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Economy

Cash funds: -199 549 US$ (-253 658) US$
Sponsors: dancing in the streets
Supporter Club: 725 members
Supporters: high on life

This week

Revenue Expenses
Crowd 0 Arena 5 925
Sponsors 41 850 Wages 17 556
Financial 0 Interest 9 978
Temporary 0 Temporary 2 000
Staff 40 500
Youth squad 20 000
Total revenue 41 850 Total expenses 95 959
Expected income/loss -54 109
Old 02-23-2003, 12:47 AM   #128
DataKing
Pro Rookie

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of staff do you have on the books? $40,500 per week for a Div 5 team is an awful lot. Heck, mine only costs $33,000 per week.

To each his own, I'm just curious.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 02-23-2003, 12:53 AM   #129
vex
Grizzled Veteran

The Club

Youth Squad: passable
Investment in the Youth squad: 20 000 US$ / week

Goaltending Coaches: 2
Assistant Coaches: 5
Sport Psychologists: 4
Spokepersons: 10
Economists: 0
Physiotherapists: 6
Doctors: 0

It was 46K last week before I axed a Keeper coach, 2 assistants, and a doctor.

What would you recommend?
Old 02-24-2003, 12:46 AM   #130
DataKing
Pro Rookie

The tricky part is balancing your spokespersons with the amount of gain you see from your sponsors. Is the amount of gain you see from sponsorship payments worth $15,000 per week?
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 02-24-2003, 01:43 AM   #131
vex
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not sure, how much would I make with say, 4 spokesmen?
Old 02-27-2003, 10:33 PM   #132
vex
Grizzled Veteran

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for not keeping this dynasty updated. I will now attempt to do so.

#4 NE Oklahoma Sidekicks - #5 Soccerteamplayers

Date: 2/24/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 4594052
Arena: The Slaughter House (Our new arena name)
Crowd: 9550 (9550)

This was our last league match. We fully expected to win this with ease. I don't remember exactly who it was, but they said that someone in their league got money from spectators in an arena that wasn't completed yet. I was hoping that maybe that would happen to me, but it didn't, of course.

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 9550 to The Slaughter House. Sidekicks tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Podboj - Johnson, Thomasson, Thompson - Needham, Connor, Andersson, Stensson, Winters - Tuvin, Perez.

Soccerteamplayers had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Kraft - Meyers, Feijoo, Koenig, Vien-Van - Mcpherson, Mcclelland, Anders, Ely - Culver, Kuykendall.

Sidekickss Keith Perez gave, after 21 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 23 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Sidekicks. However, Ed Kraft made a spectacular save. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Patrik Tuvin squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 31st minute, asserting the lead to 2 - 0. In the 32nd minute Sidekicks put themselves up 3 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Donny Winters coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. By now Sidekicks were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. The referee showed Sidekickss Jan Thomasson the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Keith Perez of Sidekicks received a yellow card in the 37:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 3 - 0 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Sidekicks, with an impressive 73 percent possession of the ball.

In the 54:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Ned Connor dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Sidekicks. In the 62nd minute Sidekicks´s Keith Perez tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot rebounded off the bar to fall behind the net. Sidekicks put their lead ahead another goal as Patrik Tuvin struck home the 5 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 68 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Sidekicks. However, Ed Kraft made a spectacular save. Sidekicks held the ball, with a clear 81 percent possession rate.

Sidekicks´s best player was Admir Podboj. Donny Winters on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Soccerteamplayers player was José Feijoo. Johnny Meyers on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 5 - 0.

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks - Soccerteamplayers 5 - 0

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Midfield: poor (Up from wretched, at least)
Central Attack: solid

Soccerteamplayers
Left Side Defence: inadequate
Right Side Attack: weak
Central Attack: weak
Left Side Attack: inadequate

Player Ratings

Admir Podboj ***~

Jan Thomasson **~
Byron Johnson **~
Donald Thompson **

Palmer Needham **
Ned Connor *~
Göran Andersson **~
Conny Stensson **
Donny Winters *~

Keith Perez **~
Patrik Tuvin **

Well, Admir Podboj is just as good as we were hoping for. Although, I'm sure having excellent form doesn't hurt him.

I'm very impressed with our defense's performance. Although, I'm sure that Admir Podboj didn't hurt them too much.

We're going to be building arround Needham, Stennson, and Andersson in the midfield, for sure. We will replace the others when possible.

Tuvin and Perez did exactly as we wanted, no complaints.

Of course, we won 5-0 over the Soccerteamplayers.
Man U Wannabes reclaimed 1st place by deating then #1 RN United.
Raging Chimbelinas tied the Kandy Kanez 2-2.
Los Rudos got the complimentary 5-0 forfeit from bob killas (now adidas JPN)

Team                       		Goals 	Points 
1. Man U Wannabes 54 - 18 26
2. RN United 34 - 7 25
3. Raging Chimbelinas 25 - 17 21
4. NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 33 - 18 20
5. Soccerteamplayers 34 - 29 16
6. Los Rudos 20 - 30 10
7. Kandy Kanez 9 - 39 5
8. adidas JPN 1 - 52 3

Next week we take on the toughest team, IMO, RN United.

NEXT ROUND

Kandy Kanez - Soccerteamplayers
Raging Chimbelinas - adidas JPN
Los Rudos - Man U Wannabes
RN United - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Old 02-27-2003, 11:12 PM   #133
vex
Grizzled Veteran

[/b]MoKan Mighty Bastards - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks[/b]

This was our "friendly" match against FOFCs MoKan Mighty Bastards, yesterday.

Date: 2/27/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 5044419
Arena: MoKan Mighty Bastards Arena
Crowd: 589 (I hate rain!!!!!!!!!!)

589 spectators had found their way to MoKan Mighty Bastards Arena, despite the heavy rain. Bastards tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. The following players had been chosen: Macon - Frank, Fernández Le Gal, Tobias, Currier - Looney, Chastain, Singh, Keyesj, Rains - Simpson.

Sidekicks had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Larsson - Andersen, Stclair, Bodnar - Winters, Connor, Anduaga, Serin, Wilson - Garrison, Kirkpatrick.

Bastards tried to break through in the middle repeatedly, but kept getting stuck on the visitors defenders. A header from Dustin Chastain connected with a corner kick after 11 minutes, and the ball ended up with Roland Rains of Bastards who shot the 1-0 goal. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 12 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Bastards. However, Tor Larsson made a spectacular save. The home side´s Hubert Keyesj came close to extending the lead in the 15:th minute. His shot came in off the right hand side but Tor Larsson managed saving with a fingernail. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 27 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Bastards. However, Tor Larsson made a spectacular save. In the 28:th minute Sidekickss Ned Connor received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. After 30 minutes Sidekickss Donny Winters had to be carried off on a stretcher in agony. Palmer Needham came in instead of him. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 0. Bastards, bringing the final ball possession rate to 69 percent, dominated the battle.

What was Irfan Serin thinking? That's what everyone wondered when he for no apparent reason shot a cross pass over his own penalty area, giving Roland Rains an extra chance, but he didn't get the shot right.. In the 75:th minute Bastards´s Dustin Chastain tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot rebounded off the bar to fall behind the net. Bastards will have to do without Hubert Keyesj for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Neal Rice. Bastardss Dustin Chastain got himself booked after a foul. Sidekicks were forced to a substitution as Tor Larsson couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment. The referee showed Bastardss Cleveland Looney the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Bastards held the ball, with a clear 84 percent possession rate.

Most important Bastards player was Neal Rice. Roland Rains on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Sidekicks player was Admir Podboj. Julius Stclair was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 0.

[/b]MoKan Mighty Bastards - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 1 - 0[/b]

With all of the injuries and cards you would have thought it was a MOTs out battle between 1st and 2nd place teams in a league.

MoKan Mighty Bastards
Midfield: inadequate
Right Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: poor
Central Attack: wretched
Left Side Attack: wretched

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Right Side Defence: weak
Left Side Defence: passable
Central Attack: weak

Player Ratings

Admir Podboj ***~

Julius Stclair *
Marco Andersen *~
Jean-Paul Bodnar **

Palmer Needham **
Irfan Serin *~
Ned Connor *~
Alanzo Anduaga *~
Ben Wilson *

Stacy Garrison *~
Michael Kirkpatrick *~

Injured
Donny Winters * Out 3 weeks
Tor Larsson *~ Out 3 weeks
Old 02-27-2003, 11:30 PM   #134
vex
Grizzled Veteran

We would like to thank the Bamas for signing up as official supporters of the Sidekicks. The Bamas are owned by superbama of FOFC, in case anyone didn't know. Your VIP tickets and your official Admir Podboj bobblehead doll (1st issue!) are in the mail. Thanks again to the Bamas.

In return, the Sidekicks have pledged our official support of the Bamas. That fills up our final supporter spot. Although, if another team decides to support us, we will cross-support you as we only have 3 supporters.

Our supporters are:

1. superbama
Supporter since: 2003-02-26 07:42:56
2. sterlingice
3. NevStar

We are currently supporting these teams:

1. North County Raiders in USA Is online
Supporter since: 2003-02-12 05:49:38
Series: 3:place in IV.43
Last match: North County Raiders - Blade Bombers 2-3

2. Galesburg Avengers in USA
Supporter since: 2003-02-12 06:02:24
Series: 4:place in V.38
Last match: Oak Park Gorillas - Galesburg Avengers 0-3

3. Morrisville Morrisvillians in USA Is online
Supporter since: 2003-02-13 08:21:58
Series: 6:place in V.93
Last match: Morrisville Morrisvillians - betis 93 3-0

4. Houston Hippopotami in USA Is online
Supporter since: 2003-02-13 08:24:27
Series: 4:place in V.62
Last match: Houston Hippopotami - Woodlands Elite 6-2

5. Bamas in USA
Supporter since: 2003-02-26 12:25:17
Series: 7:place in V.146
Last match: Jack's Heroes - Bamas 6-2

Last edited by vex : 02-27-2003 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2003, 02:53 AM   #135
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
2. sterlingice
3. NevStar

We have our little troika of doom here where we all are supporting each other. If only we had some crazy nickname... hmm... Then again, I'm not sure what Hippopotami, Morrisvillians, and Sidekicks have in common.

SI

Old 02-28-2003, 09:10 AM   #136
vex
Grizzled Veteran

We could always change our names at the end of the season for $20,000 and 2 or 3% of our fanclub.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:02 AM   #137
NevStar
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by vexroid
We could always change our names at the end of the season for $20,000 and 2 or 3% of our fanclub.

I veto that idea.

Side-Hippo-Villians isn't good enough for you?
Old 02-28-2003, 11:16 AM   #138
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Stupid stupid rain! Sadly, some of my younger trainees were injured in that game, so I'll be losing out on essential training. I'm buying a dome!

Owner of the MoKan Mighty Bastards and still waiting for DataKing's Kansas Jayhawks TCY Dynasty. Still waiting...and waiting...
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 01:40 PM   #139
vex
Grizzled Veteran

That's a thought, we should be able to buy a dome for something like $5-10 mil.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #140
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, here's my youth pull, I finally got a good one.

Weldon Gill (8592980)
19 years, passable form, healthy

A pleasant guy who is temperamental and honest.

Nationality: USA
Assessed value: 91 000 US$
Wage: 980 US$/week

Stamina: wretched Goaltending: inadequate

Ok, here's my backup Keeper (my starter is a solid Keeper):

Tor Larsson (8196437) 3
18 years, passable form, injured (3 weeks)

A controversial person who is balanced and honest.
Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities.

Nationality: Danmark
Assessed value: 123 000 US$
Wage: 1 752 US$/week including 20% Bonus

Stamina: disastrous Goaltending: passable

Which player should I put on the transfer list? Larsson is injured, if you didn't see.
Old 03-02-2003, 01:11 PM   #141
DataKing
Pro Rookie

I would suggest keeping Gill as a backup until Larsson gets healthy. Once Larsson returns, consider selling him to help reduce your debt. If you don't mind the reduction in skill at your backup keeper spot, that is.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 03-02-2003, 07:37 PM   #142
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Doesn't matter if I lose every friendly, so that's what I'll do.
Old 03-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #143
vex
Grizzled Veteran

#2 RN United - #4 NE Oklahoma Sidekicks

This was a match that we knew we could win after inserting the stats into the Match Calculator. We needed to at least come out with a tie, although a win would be very nice. Coming into the game, United has only allowed 7 goals, so we need to get some points on the board.

Date: 3/3/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 4594059
Arena: RN United Arena
Crowd: 9000

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 9000 to RN United Arena. United had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Valenzuela - Doménech, Macdonald, Yuste - Trincado, Guinn, Granger, Vinterland, Hearn - Mcpherson, Bailly.

Sidekicks started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Podboj - Thompson, Johnson, Thomasson - Wilson, Connor, Andersson, Stensson, Needham - Tuvin, Perez.

Sidekicks took the lead in the games 13th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Göran Andersson was the scorer. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Göran Andersson needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. The referee showed Uniteds Darrell Guinn the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. After 32 minutes of play Darrell Guinn equalised for United after an elegant attack from the right. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 33rd minute allowed Patrik Tuvin to score 1 - 2 for Sidekicks. In the games 37:th minute Sidekicks´s Patrik Tuvin fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Patrik Tuvin for taking a dive. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 2. United held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

Sidekicks came close to extending their lead as Keith Perez delivered a long range shot from the right but the angle was to sharp, and the shot hit the side of the goal. Sidekickss Jan Thomasson got himself booked after a foul. The United player was Stephen Mcpherson who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game. In the 73rd minute United was able to score the equalising 2 - 2 goal. Darrell Guinn picked up a pass coming in from the right and chipped it past the away teams goalie. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by United, with an impressive 67 percent possession of the ball.

Most important United player was Juan Antonio Doménech. Darrell Guinn on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Sidekicks player was without a doubt Admir Podboj. Ben Wilson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.

#2 RN United - #4 NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 2 - 2

RATING

RN United
Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: passable

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: passable
Left Side Defence: inadequate
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: solid

We had 2 excellents and a solid in defense last week, but...

We didn't get the excellents that we did last week because we went for a more offensive approach, knowing that we would struggle to get goals.

We are a very well-rounded team. As soon as we can get the midfield up to inadequate at the lowest, I feel that we can not only win V.111 next season, but compete in IV the season after that.

Player Ratings

GK Admir Podboj ***~

RWB Donald Thompson (Offensive) *~
CD Jan Thomasson **~
CD Byron Johnson **~

RW Ben Wilson (Towards Middle) *
MF Conny Stensson **
MF Göran Andersson **
MF Ned Connor *~
LW Palmer Needham (Offensive) **

F Keith Perez **~
F Patrik Tuvin **

23 stars totals

We are now undeafeated for 9 competition games. We just can't go on a winning streak. This is our 3rd tie of the year. We need help at the Winger spot bad. Ben Wilson is just sucking it up.

Team 			Goals		Points 
1. Man U Wannabes 60 - 18 29
2. RN United 36 - 9 26
3. Raging Chimbelinas 26 - 18 22
4. NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 35 - 20 21
5. Soccerteamplayers 35 - 34 16
6. Los Rudos 20 - 36 10
7. Kandy Kanez 14 - 40 8
8. adidas JPN 2 - 53 4

LAST ROUND

Kandy Kanez - Soccerteampla 5 - 1 (Good game for the new Kanez)
Raging Chimbe - adidas JPN 1 - 1 (Only thing better would have been a win for adidas)
Los Rudos - Man U Wannabe 0 - 6 (No suprise here)
RN United - NE Oklahoma S 2 - 2 (See the adidas game)

Fixtures

week 13
2003-03-10 01:00:00 Man U Wannabes - Raging Chimbelinas (We can't catch the Wannabes, so we need them to win)
Soccerteamplayers - RN United (No way will United lose this one)
NE Oklahoma Sidekicks - Los Rudos (Easy win, maybe even a PIC)
Kandy Kanez - adidas JPN (Kandy Kanez looks to be a strong team)

week 14
2003-03-17 01:00:00 Los Rudos - Soccerteamplayers (Doesn't matter)
adidas JPN - Man U Wannabes (Wannabes will crush adidas)
Raging Chimbelinas - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks (We have to win this game. We will MOTs)
RN United - Kandy Kanez (I have contacted Kanez, asking him to MOTS this game)

If we win our last two games and Kandy Kanez beats RN United, then we will end the season nicely at #2.

Scenarios

Best Case: #2
Worst Case: #4

My Prediction: #3 I just have this strange feeling that United will MOTs the last game as well.

Last edited by vex : 03-03-2003 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:30 PM   #144
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, I have decided to do an abbreviated version of my dynasty until the season ends.

As many of you already know, the Sidekicks were kicked out of the FOFC Cup by the MoKan Mighty Bastards. We weren't able to put up much of a fight as his starters played my 2 star trainees. We were defeated 6-0. We will now be cheering for the Bastards to win the Cup so that our loss can be looked at in a different light. Go Bastards!

Second item on the agenda is to thank our supporters for, well, supporting us. Thanks a lot. FYI, we also support all five of these great teams

1. ArdentEnthusiast
Supporter since: 2003-03-12 20:56:09

2. QcFrogMan
Supporter since: 2003-03-12 16:15:52

3. superbama
Supporter since: 2003-02-26 07:42:56

4. sterlingice

5. NevStar

The last thing was our training updates tonight. I'm not really sure how our form was affected because I don't have HAM and I'm not writing everything down this late in the season. But we got our best news of the season regarding training this season as midfielder Goran Andersson's playmaking has bumped up to excellent! He will be the first "excellent" player to don a Sidekicks jersey.

For our friendly this week we will be heading to Seattle to play Bolivar F.C. If you follow the USA conference board, I'm sure you know who the owner is. It is none other than "OneAmaru" who has been lobbying in vain to be able to speak Spanish on the USA board. Had we saw this, we would have told him no. But he won V.111 last year, and it's my home now, so I accepted.

That's all for this report, and if you haven't signed our guestbook, please stop by!
Old 03-17-2003, 03:11 AM   #145
vex
Grizzled Veteran

League Match - Week 14

Ok, I'm already having end-of-season Hattrick withdrawl syndrome, so I'm going to post our match as I used to.

Raging Chimbelinas - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks

This match decides 3rd place in V.111, so it's very important to us.

Date: 3/17/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 4594066
Arena: Raging Chimbelinas Arena
Crowd: 7000

At Raging Chimbelinas Arena, 7000 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Chimbelinas had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Laneve - Montgomery, Shafer, Rees - Sorensen, Lawrance, Dunham, Ĺhsjö, Wills - Gallegos, Schreiber.

Sidekicks had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Podboj - Thompson, Thomasson, Johnson - Needham, Connor, Andersson, Stensson, Winters - Perez, Kirkpatrick.

First Half

Jason Gallegos gave his Chimbelinas the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post.

Halftime

Halftime score was 1 - 0 Chimbelinas.
The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Chimbelinas, with an impressive 54 percent possession of the ball.

Second Half

The crowd was silenced in the 65:th minute as the visiting teams Keith Perez came in from the left, levelling the score to 1 - 1.

A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 77:th minute allowed Conny Stensson to score 1 - 2 for Sidekicks.

Some fine manouvering on the left lead to an 81st minute Sidekicks goal, making it 1 - 3 Sidekicks. Keith Perez was noted down as the scorer.

End of Game Stats

Sidekicks, bringing the final ball possession rate to 52 percent, dominated the battle.

Most important Chimbelinas player was Teddy Rees. Ken Dunham on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Sidekicks player was without a doubt Admir Podboj. Donny Winters on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 3.

Raging Chimbelinas - NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 1 - 3

Goals
Keith Perez - 2
Conny Stensson - 1

Cards
Ned Connor {Yellow}

Injuries
None

Team Ratings

Note, I will be using NevStar's formula

Raging Chimbelinas

Midfield: weak (4)
Right Side Defence: passable (6)
Central Defence: solid (7)
Left Side Defence: weak (4)
Right Side Attack: inadequate (5)
Central Attack: weak (4)
Left Side Attack: weak (4)

Team Match Rating

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks

Midfield: poor (3)
Right Side Defence: excellent (8)
Central Defence: excellent (8)
Left Side Defence: solid (7)
Right Side Attack: solid (7)
Central Attack: passable (6)
Left Side Attack: passable (6)

Team Match Rating

Player Ratings

Admir Podboj ***

Donald Thompson **
Jan Thomasson **~
Byron Johnson **~

Palmer Needham **~
Göran Andersson **~
Ned Connor **
Conny Stensson *~
Donny Winters *~

Keith Perez **~
Michael Kirkpatrick *~

Sidekicks
Total Stars = 24

Raging Chimbelinas
Total Stars = 20.5

Match Analysis

Other than a little better midfield, I couldn't have asked for a better played game from my guys, so this is a nice way to end the season. Forward Patrik Tuvin was out due to suspension, so our attack would have been a little better had he been in the game.

I was just looking at the series standings a couple of hours ago, and everything was normal. I go to post the final standings and we have another new team, the Virginia Vipers.

Team 				Goals 	Points 
1. Man U Wannabes 71 - 20 35

2. RN United 44 - 10 32

3. NE Oklahoma Sidekicks 45 - 23 27

4. Raging Chimbelinas 29 - 24 22

5. Virginia Vipers 40 - 40 19

6. Kandy Kanez 17 - 44 11

7. Scheisser Mannschaf 24 - 47 10

8. adidas JPN 2 - 64 4

So that's where we finish, I'll post what the team hopes to accomplish next season in a day or so.

Last edited by vex : 03-17-2003 at 03:15 AM.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:17 PM   #146
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Good job on a solid finish to the season. I'm sure that prize money will come in handy.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 03-17-2003, 12:35 PM   #147
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Well, seeing as how I'm now up to $296,000 in debt, it is well needed.

Last edited by vex : 03-17-2003 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:13 AM   #148
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, I'm in some bad debt, so I need some advice here. Remember, with the team I have now, I have a legitimate shot at promoting next season. My arena seats 15,200. We have 818 supporters. However, we are $298,000 in debt.

Here's my players, please give me some opinions. The only player I will in no way part with is Keeper, Admir Podbog.

Code:
Admir Podboj 407 000 US$, 19 years, solid form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: wretched Keeper: solid Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous Tor Larsson 144 000 US$, 18 years, weak form Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities Stamina: disastrous Keeper: passable Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous Weldon Gill 97 000 US$, 19 years, passable form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: wretched Keeper: inadequate Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous Robert Quiroz 30 000 US$, 19 years, passable form Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities Stamina: wretched Keeper: weak Playmaking: wretched Passing: disastrous Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous Byron Johnson 57 000 US$, 26 years, excellent form Has poor experience and passable leadership abilities [Unpredictable] Stamina: weak Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: weak Passing: weak Winger: weak Defending: passable Scoring: poor Set Pieces: solid Donald Thompson 20 000 US$, 25 years, weak form Has weak experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: weak Keeper: wretched Playmaking: weak Passing: poor Winger: weak Defending: passable Scoring: poor Set Pieces: wretched Julius Stclair 41 000 US$, 22 years, inadequate form Has wretched experience and wretched leadership abilities [Quick] Stamina: excellent Keeper: wretched Playmaking: weak Passing: inadequate Winger: poor Defending: weak Scoring: weak Set Pieces: poor Jan Thomasson 82 000 US$, 19 years, passable form Has wretched experience and poor leadership abilities Stamina: passable Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: poor Passing: weak Winger: weak Defending: solid Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: wretched Jean-Paul Bodnar 27 000 US$, 29 years, inadequate form Has poor experience and poor leadership abilities [Technical] Stamina: wretched Keeper: wretched Playmaking: poor Passing: passable Winger: weak Defending: inadequate Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched Marco Andersen 10 000 US$, 18 years, solid form Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: poor Passing: poor Winger: wretched Defending: inadequate Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: poor Irfan Serin 29 000 US$, 18 years, solid form Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities [Unpredictable] Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: inadequate Passing: poor Winger: poor Defending: inadequate Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched Ben Wilson 10 000 US$, 20 years, passable form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities [Head] Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: poor Passing: weak Winger: inadequate Defending: wretched Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: disastrous Göran Andersson 112 000 US$, 19 years, passable form Has wretched experience and passable leadership abilities Stamina: passable Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: excellent Passing: poor Winger: poor Defending: weak Scoring: poor Set Pieces: poor Alanzo Anduaga 26 000 US$, 17 years, solid form Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: inadequate Passing: poor Winger: wretched Defending: inadequate Scoring: poor Set Pieces: disastrous Ned Connor 23 000 US$, 24 years, passable form Has poor experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: passable Keeper: wretched Playmaking: passable Passing: wretched Winger: wretched Defending: weak Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: weak Donny Winters 38 000 US$, 23 years, solid form Has wretched experience and poor leadership abilities Stamina: inadequate Keeper: wretched Playmaking: inadequate Passing: weak Winger: weak Defending: weak Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: poor [b]Palmer Needham[b/] 113 000 US$, 22 years, inadequate form Has wretched experience and passable leadership abilities Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: weak Passing: weak Winger: solid Defending: wretched Scoring: passable Set Pieces: inadequate Conny Stensson 81 000 US$, 17 years, inadequate form Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities Stamina: passable Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: inadequate Passing: passable Winger: poor Defending: inadequate Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched Patrik Tuvin 43 000 US$, 21 years, inadequate form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: passable Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: wretched Passing: weak Winger: weak Defending: poor Scoring: passable Set Pieces: poor Keith Perez 104 000 US$, 28 years, excellent form Has wretched experience and disastrous leadership abilities [Powerful] Stamina: weak Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: poor Passing: weak Winger: passable Defending: inadequate Scoring: solid Set Pieces: disastrous Stacy Garrison 12 000 US$, 21 years, inadequate form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: weak Keeper: wretched Playmaking: weak Passing: poor Winger: poor Defending: poor Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: weak Michael Kirkpatrick 21 000 US$, 18 years, excellent form Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities Stamina: weak Keeper: disastrous Playmaking: poor Passing: inadequate Winger: wretched Defending: weak Scoring: weak Set Pieces: inadequate

I'm already trying to get rid of Larrson and Gill. I'll just use Quiroz as my B team Keeper. Suggestions?
Old 03-18-2003, 11:17 PM   #149
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Would just like to take a second and brag about our end of season, 9th place finish in the FOFC NSI Rankings.

But mainly, can anybody help me out regarding my previous post in the thread?
Old 03-18-2003, 11:20 PM   #150
vex
Grizzled Veteran

A special thanks goes out to Havok and his Maniacal Misfitz as they are the Sidekicks newest supporters! Thanks a lot!

Havok12
Supporter since: 2003-03-18 22:54:29