Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-26-2004, 11:56 PM   #101
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Wow, he's playing really well. Good luck next week!!!

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 02:32 AM   #102
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Move over, Robert Rodriguez.

Oscar.Award.Winner.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:55 AM   #103
mattwakeman
Mascot

Nice highlight reel mate What an awesome tackle for the loss as well. You could see right there all the advantages that he gets for his size as he just blew past the guard. Looking mighty fine...
Old 09-27-2004, 09:18 AM   #104
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

The quality is so poor because:

1. I suck
2. I made the mpg internet download friendly
3. I was tired and in a hurry

So, here is my thoughts and comments for the game against Sterling.

Sterling is a team that is on the rise, but still a low quality opponent. They were classy and played with alot of heart. Tabor played very poorly for the second straight week. 5 turnovers with 9 minutes to go in the second quarter will not win you many games. Neither will 3 missed extra points, and 3 missed field goals. The next 6 games are all against quality opponents and they will lose those games if they do not shore up some problem areas.

1. The secondary is a sieve. Sterling came into the game averaging 8 passes a game. They completed 18 in this game and threw 27. The corners are not strong at man or playing the outside on the option.

2. The receivers drop way to many passes.

3. The defensive line is hurt and has no depth. (The now legendary John Ohm played sparingly this week, refusing to have an MRI done. He wears a giant brace and tape out there. Gutsy kid, but I hated to see him out there that injured.)

4. The RB is good, but he put the ball on the ground 4 times. Not so good.

5. The QB is also good, but his girlfriend just came in to town from California, to move in with him and he has 3 picks this week. Hope it is not a trend.

Positives:

1. Won the game

2. When Sterling looked like they were mounting a comeback, Tabor took care of business with a long drive and some points.

3. They do have talent, and if they can pull it together could be a playoff team.

Clay had a really good game. He had another 5 tackles I didn't have time to put on the clip. He was really pumped up, as my dad attended this game. It was the first time our dad saw him play since high school, so it was a pretty cool thing.

The center from Sterling was a kid from our hometown, but 10 years younger. That was a pretty awesome thing to see. Sitting in a beautiful town in Kansas on a Saturday night, watching two guys from our hometown in Texas go at it for 48 minutes.

He seems to be getting stronger, which is good to see. The coach told the players the main reason my brother is outlasting all the other guys and avoiding injury is how well in shape he came into the season. There is merit to that, I guess. Some of it is just luck, you can't always know when an injury will happen.

His shoulder still hurts, and he has the worst bruises I have ever seen on his arms and legs. Sunday, he was pretty sore.

The drive is wearing on me every weekend, and my job required me to make an emergency visit to Wichita while I was there, but this has been pretty fun overall, and I hope someday we can look back at this as a great time in our lives.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand

Last edited by Senator : 09-27-2004 at 09:21 AM.
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:38 AM   #105
Senator

This week is KWU. What I am hearing is this is a bitter rivalry and the two coaches bitterly dislike each other for reasons unknown.

I am taking my sister, brother-in-law and two young nephews to this game, and they will see him play for the first time. Everyone is pretty excited about that.

My brother said the coach told him I could have a sideline pass if I wanted to better film the games or whatever. I guess he has seen my shoddy seating and poor video work first hand to offer up something like that. I am not sure I am going to do it. I really am trying to distance myself from having any kind of interplay in what happens. I don't really want my brother even being able to look over and see me there on the sidelines. I want him to focus on the game, and not worry about what I am doing. Which, I think he would anyway, but I would hate to cause any problems.

The game is supposed to be webcast through audio and video over the internet at KWU.

Links:

http://www.ksallink.com/SchoolSchedule.cfm?action=42

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand

Last edited by Senator : 10-01-2004 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:27 PM   #106
JeeberD
General Manager

Wow, just saw last weeks highlights. Some very, very nice hits in that game...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 10:51 AM   #107
Senator

Victory. 21-6.

They stand 4-0 and 19th in the country in rankings. Toughest weeks ahead.

Old 10-03-2004, 12:47 PM   #108
JeeberD
General Manager

Rock on.

Old 10-03-2004, 12:59 PM   #109
mattwakeman
Mascot

Congrats again
Old 10-03-2004, 08:13 PM   #110
Senator

It was a cold night in Salina, Kansas. This game was the homecoming game for KWU and I had to remind myself that Tabor was expected to finish 8th and second to last in the entire conference. This team is defying all expectations.

But before we buy tickets to the playoffs, it is important to remember the games ahead.

Friends
Ottawa
Bethany
Bethel
McPhereson

This 5 game stretch is the murderer's row of games for Tabor. To this point, they have not really been tested. They will from this point on. They are playing well. Big Country (the anchor of the offensive line) was knocked out as well as the leading receiver Mike Beach. John OoooooooHm continues to play with a blown out knee. I have really never seen someone gut it up like this kid has. I don't understand the wisdom, but I admire the courage.

My brother's shoulder is really messed up. He finally let me look at it after the game. There is something wrong there. He refuses to get an MRI. Playing with injury is part of football, but I could tell this week he was hurting. He had another good game, and there is already mention of all conference honors lining up. The offensive coordinator challenged my brother Thursday to race his receivers in the 40. He beat all but one. He wants him to go both ways either playing fullback or tight end, much more natural positions for Clay.

But the head coach vetoes it, so far. He wants him tearing up the middle, and is concerned with tiring him out. He pulled him aside earlier this week and complimented him on playing a position he has never played before and losing an average of 70 pounds each game to his opponents. They are also double teaming him more as the weeks go by. Clay hates it. The coach said, "I KNEW you could play that position, because you are an athlete, it doesn't matter where I line you up!"

Each time I see him, he is more sore and bruised than the week before. He looks like he has been in a car wreck.

Six more weeks and he can rest all he wants, or gear up for the dream playoff run.

Thanks for those who follow this dynasty.

I taped very little this game, I was cold as could be and spent alot of time shivering. I decided to not stay on the sidelines quite yet.

video - www.braindeposit.com/dream.html

Last edited by Senator : 10-03-2004 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:54 AM   #111
mattwakeman
Mascot

Nice video Sen. Particular fave moments have to be when Clay is getting fronted-up by #79 who doesn't look all that happy and the guy in the hat with the beer living in his own little world of football and fun!

I take it that Clay has now been fully accepted by the rest of the team to the point where they no longer think of his age but his contributions on the field. Out of interest though is he still living in awe of what he is doing (so to speak) or has his perspective changed and he is just taking it week by week?

Nice intro and fade though mate! Congrats to your bro and his teammates again
Old 10-04-2004, 09:39 AM   #112
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwakeman
Nice video Sen. Particular fave moments have to be when Clay is getting fronted-up by #79 who doesn't look all that happy and the guy in the hat with the beer living in his own little world of football and fun!

I take it that Clay has now been fully accepted by the rest of the team to the point where they no longer think of his age but his contributions on the field. Out of interest though is he still living in awe of what he is doing (so to speak) or has his perspective changed and he is just taking it week by week?

I like those moments as well. I sat on KWU's side because I wanted to get a good position this week to film, and I saw #79 getting yelled at by his coach because Clay kept busting through the hole. I like that little clip because you can see #79 so frustrated he hits Clay after the whistle, and Clay with his 230 pound frame walking up to the 300 pounder and saying, "You are going to pay for that one, buddy." It was funny, he schooled the guy the whole game.

The guy dancing was a KWU fan who progressively got more and more drunk the entire game. I thought it was hilarious watching him lose his senses over the course of the game.

The rest of the team has fully accepted him. They don't call him "pops" anymore. They only call him "Colonel", because of is military background and our last name. After the game, when I was talking to him, every guy on the team made a point of walking over and saying "good game" to him. You can see they have alot of respect for him, and it is nice to see him acting in a way to deserve it.

I am very concerned how his shoulder will hold up. He cancelled his last MRI, for fear the doctors would sit him out, but I think it has got to the point where something needs to be done.

Old 10-04-2004, 03:29 PM   #113
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Senator...one of the best threads I've read in a long time...WOW!!!! Pass on my well wishes and congrats to your brother and his very supportive family (you are of course included!!).

I, too, am a big brother and also watched my little brother make some questionable decisions while growing up...not like I'm void of bad decisions, but you get the point...and squandered a potential future in professional hockey. After picking up the pieces, he finally decided to kill two birds with one stone and play hockey while going to university. After four years of hard work, he left school with a degree and an oppurtunity to play hockey in Europe. It's not the NHL...but, it's hockey and you're getting paid.

Anyways, after milling it over in his head for some time, he couldn't really come to a consensus so he lobbied his big brother, me, for advice.

Long story short, he spent a year in Europe playing hockey and actually loved it. The hockey was not all that good but the experience and all the travelling he did was well worth the trip. And like you, I couldn't wait to talk to my brother after a big game and get all the details...because it's always nice to live vicariously through somebody you know and love.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 07:28 PM   #114
Senator

9 out of 11 journalist pick Friends over Tabor this week.

The true test is on.

Old 10-07-2004, 07:29 PM   #115
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyshaka
Senator...one of the best threads I've read in a long time...WOW!!!! Pass on my well wishes and congrats to your brother and his very supportive family (you are of course included!!).

Thanks man, I will pass it along. He loves hearing from people that understand why he is doing what he is doing.

That is pretty damn cool about your own brother. When old age comes, what a nice memory to have.

Old 11-03-2004, 11:15 AM   #116
Senator

Catching up

Tabor 26 Friends 22
Tabor 24 Ottawa 14
Tabor 43 Bethel 42 2OT
Tabor 30 McPherson 14

RECORD 8-0
Remaining:
Bethany
St. Mary's
playoffs

2004 KCAC Champions - first time in school history

Old 11-04-2004, 08:48 AM   #117
Senator

Clay went to the doctor last night. He has a tear in his groin and one on his abdominal
wall. The doctor said he would need surgery at some point. He is in alot of pain. The coach talked to him about sitting out the last two games to be rested for the playoffs, but Clay does not want to miss "any" time at all. Every play is closer to his last, and I think he is not ready for it to end.

He is supposed to call me Friday and let me know if I need to drive up there, or sit it out.

Old 11-06-2004, 01:29 PM   #118
Senator

In 1994, before he decided to go into the military, Clay and I drove to Lindsborg, Kansas. There sat a school called Bethany. It was coached by a man who was an NAIA legend. Ted Kessinger.

Coach Kessinger's Team Records vs. KCAC Schools (through 2003 season)
Bethel College 25-3
Friends University 25-3
Kansas Wesleyan University 24-5
McPherson College 25-3
Ottawa University 17-8-1
Sterling College 25-3
St. Mary College 4-0
Southwestern College 19-9
Tabor College 25-3
Total 189-37-1

He offered Clay a full ride, like other schools had. We went back home, and his girlfriend spent most of the week crying that they would have to split up because it was too far away. He decided not to go, join the military, get married. You know the rest.

Coach Kessinger retired the year before last. When coach Gardner recruited Clay this past year, and he went to Kansas to meet with him, they had lunch with Coach Kessinger. Almost 9 years later he remembered Clay. Kessinger brought with him his scouting paperwork, his highlight tape, and a file thick with info he had compiled of Clay way back in 1994.

Today, even though I advised him not to, Clay has decided to play against Bethany. For him, this game holds alot of demons. Of opportunities missed, and opportunities now taken. It is to put the dagger into the stomach of regret. We all have our psychological crossroads, where we know a decision we made took us to a different path. Bethany represents that for Clay, so he has decided to play.

Last edited by Senator : 11-06-2004 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 04:42 PM   #119
Senator

Are you F-ing kidding me?

This game goes to a 2nd overtime for the 2nd week in a row. Just like last week we are down 28-21 with a 4th and 10 to convert. We do, and score. And just like last week, we have the option of kicking the extra point or going for 2. We go for 2. And the RB is stopped short. The dream season ruined. 28-27 Bethany.

Tabor goes to 8-1 on the season with this loss.

Old 11-06-2004, 05:02 PM   #120
JeeberD
General Manager

Old 11-06-2004, 05:59 PM   #121
mattwakeman
Mascot

Damn, that hurts. Fair play to the coach for going for the win. Still, a great season already though.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:01 PM   #122
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Missed hearing about Clay while the board was down...and even sadder to hear he's got some pretty serious injuries. Serious is relative...but, his injuries will be nagging ones that will take time to heal...and unfortunately, in this dream, time is running short...which is really too bad.

How is Clay feeling these days??
Old 11-10-2004, 07:16 PM   #123
Senator

Tonight we had our weekly talk. This game against St. Mary becomes a playoff game. They are ranked 19th. Only the top 16 teams make the playoffs. They dropped from #12 to #19 with a 1 point loss in double overtime. I felt that was a little harsh, but I am overtly bias.

Because they won the conference, they bump someone from the top 16 if they are in the top 20. So, basically this game becomes the game that will determine if they go to the playoffs.

I wasn't going to drive up, but circumstances being what they are, I guess I will make the 20 hour round trip this weekend.

He is a little better on the injury front. He did not play (suited up but did not play) in the loss to Bethany. He really feels guilty about that. The coach had an hour talk with him yesterday about playing, asking Clay if he had another few weeks in him. He said he did. So, he is going to start this weekend and see how far it goes. He is wearing a girdle type contraption that really helps with the groin tear. He has also been on electronic stimulation machines all week, and now he just feels sore. A marked improvement over feeling nothing but pain.

He says the guys are tired. You can see it in their faces. They go to school all day and have practice from 4-10 every night and games on Saturdays. You can really tell it is tiring them out. He said it has been really hard on his wife and kids, and even though this has been one of the best experiences he ever had, he knows it will be better for his family when it is over. He will have one more year elgibility to play, but he is really considering going out on top, with a conference win and a shot at the playoffs. His only regret is playing hurt, as he wanted to have a clean run through and not be slowed by an injury, but as we all know, you can't plan those things.

So, to sum up. This weekend will determine a playoff run or not. If they do win and get a playoff berth, speculation is they will play #5 Lindenwood in St. Louis who is 10-0 or #4 Northwestern Oklahoma State who is 9-1 and only lost to the #1 team this year. Either game would be a big hurdle.

St. Mary is the tough team this week, though. They like to air it out, and as Bethany showed, our secondary and turnovers are our weak spots.

Old 11-10-2004, 08:53 PM   #124
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Good luck!

Lindenwood is only 30 miles from me, so I'll goto the game if it comes to that. Maybe we'll get to meet?

Todd
Old 11-11-2004, 12:02 AM   #125
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Glad to hear Clay is feeling a little better...but, I'm sure he's really pissed about being hurt...especially with a really big game coming up.

About the abdominal injury...a buddy of mine had a similar injury...oddly enough he was playing football as well...the pain was constant no matter which way he sat, laid down, or stood. After trying several types of treatment, it finally came down to rest and time off and after about a year he could finally say that he didn't feel any pain whatsoever. Hopefully Clay's injury isn't as serious.

Wish him luck and have a safe trip!!!
Old 11-13-2004, 08:53 PM   #126
Senator

Here in Kansas.....

Tabor just beat St. Mary 30-29 on a blocked extra point. At 1pm tomorrow they announce the playoffs. Hopefully a conference championship and a 9-1 record will get us in.. cross your fingers.

Old 11-13-2004, 10:31 PM   #127
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Congrats on the BIG win.

Since this is the first ever conference championship, does that mean Tabor has never been in the playoffs before, either?
Old 11-14-2004, 02:01 AM   #128
3ric
College Starter

Wo-hoo! \o/
Old 11-14-2004, 04:08 AM   #129
mattwakeman
Mascot

Sweet!
Old 11-14-2004, 10:37 AM   #130
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Rock on!
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 12:24 PM   #131
JeeberD
General Manager

Awesome news!

Old 11-14-2004, 01:38 PM   #132
hhiipp
College Prospect

Looks like they got in:

http://www.naia.org/football/ratings/2004/final.html
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 03:12 PM   #133
Alf
Pro Starter

Congrats to Clay and his teammates !
Old 11-14-2004, 03:31 PM   #134
Senator

Thanks to all.

I just made the drive home. I fly out tomorrow night to NY for work and get home on Thursday night late. Then I get up and drive to.....

Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The #1 team in the country. Nice, huh? Well, I have never been to South Dakota, so this should be a grand old time.

Old 11-14-2004, 03:46 PM   #135
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator
Thanks to all.

I just made the drive home. I fly out tomorrow night to NY for work and get home on Thursday night late. Then I get up and drive to.....

Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The #1 team in the country. Nice, huh? Well, I have never been to South Dakota, so this should be a grand old time.

Okay, I'm confused. Shouldn't Tabor be heading to #2 St. Francis (Ind) since they are they are the 15th ranked team?
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 03:48 PM   #136
JeeberD
General Manager

Do the NCAA Tournament seedings always follow the ranking? Nope, and I doubt the seeding for this tournament are based strictly on rankings...

Old 11-14-2004, 03:52 PM   #137
Senator

It is not determined that way.

How are sites and pairings made for the NAIA Football Championship Series?Teams in the NAIA Football Championships Series will not be ranked or bracketed. Site selection for each round of the championship series is based on the following; Availability of a quality facility; potential income; cost factors; enthusiasm for hosting; competitive events in the area and weather considerations. The pairings are determined by the following; geographical location of teams in the championship series; financial considerations and final ranking.

Old 11-14-2004, 03:57 PM   #138
Senator

READ - FINANCIAL

Tabor is the poorest college. Send the kids to their doom and get them out of the way as soon as possible to get the bigger and wealthier schools generating the real cash cow games in the later rounds.

Old 11-14-2004, 04:54 PM   #139
duckman
Pro Starter

Thanks for the clarification, Jeeber and Senator.
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 06:09 PM   #140
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator
READ - FINANCIAL

Tabor is the poorest college. Send the kids to their doom and get them out of the way as soon as possible to get the bigger and wealthier schools generating the real cash cow games in the later rounds.

Hopefully they put that up in their locker room this week.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 08:22 PM   #141
Senator

Just a quick hitter -

www.braindeposit.com/dream.html

Old 11-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #142
hhiipp
College Prospect

#79 on St Marys sure was a big boy.
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 09:08 PM   #143
Senator

I notice every team he has played have lineman all 6-6 or taller and all over 300 pounds. I would have never thought NAIA would have that kind of size but it is really common.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:44 PM   #144
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Funny thing on my way to Bellevue, Nebraska today.. I saw a sign off of I-29 that said Exit 24 --> Tabor 7 miles.

Kind of shocked me to know I was that close to Tabor and I wished there was a game there this weekend.

Todd
Old 11-15-2004, 07:04 PM   #145
Senator

Actually Tabor is in Hillsboro, Kansas.... so you might have the wrong place.

I leave for NY at 5am tomorrow and then back home Thursday at 10pm - up at 5am Friday to fly to St.Paul and then South Dakota. I got a few hotel rooms at the Sheraton for the family that is at the site of the game. So, we will wake up Saturday and walk a few yards to the game. Maybe if it is freezing and snowing I will stay in my room and watch.

Any of you guys in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area on Saturday let me know and we will watch the game together..... no one? Didn't think so.

This is going to possibly be a massacre. We are so outmatched it is not even funny. The 35 sportswriters polled all picked #1 Sioux Falls winning by no less than 35 and by as many as 70. Sigh.

Oh well, guess we should see it to its end, huh? Remember when I started this thread? We were not even sure he would follow through or even make the team. Now, here we are after a great season about to play the #1 team in the (naia) nation in the championship playoffs. It has been a chain of events I never would have predicted.

Thanks to all that follow and pray for our safe trip and the biggest upset in the history of sports.

Old 11-15-2004, 07:23 PM   #146
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I think I am wrong. It was Tabor, Iowa.

Anyhow, good luck!!

Todd

Last edited by MizzouRah : 11-15-2004 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:22 AM   #147
JeeberD
General Manager

I feel an upset coming on...

Old 11-16-2004, 09:58 AM   #148
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Me too. Good luck to your brother and the team!
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:42 PM   #149
Senator

Ok, got back from NYC and now packing for the flight to South Dakota. But this isn't about me.

Not alot of people are giving Tabor much of a shot, and for good reason. They are touting that they outweigh our D Line by an average of 60 pounds per man. I am sure Clay is killing that average. This makes me feel like they are going to try to run on us. I hope this is the strategy. Every team that has tried this has failed. But those that throw - LIGHT US UP! And they have the weapons to do it.

Game Starters:
U. of Sioux Falls

POS ## OFFENSE
QB 9 Wright, Joe
TB 26 Dvoracek, M.
FB 36 Erickson, Jake
SE 84 Hovorka, Dusty
FL 5 Johnson, C.
TE 89 Southwick, John
LT 69 Olson, Vinnie
LG 74 Schwebach, B.
C 52 Grogan, Thomas
RG 78 Neu, Scott
RT 79 Peterson, Nick

POS ## DEFENSE
DL 32 Bear, Nick
DL 99 Jensen, G.
DL 92 Quaile, Darren
DL 87 Fenceroy, J.
LB 58 Appel, Jason
LB 48 Eben, Curtis
LB 54 Spade, Jake
DB 3 McDougle, R.
DB 22 Uresk, Jonathan
DB 31 Glasco, Jason
DB 2 Herda, Trent

On offense, other than their gargantuan line, the studs are #26 on the ground and #84 in the air. I fear #84 the most. That kid could have 200 yards receiving and 4 TDS if we don't put some bodies on him.

Defensively #48 is supposed to be the baddest LB ever to wear NAIA cleats.

Well, the next time I write will probably be the last entry of this thread. Or maybe not. Stranger things have happened.

And just for fun, he DOES have one year of elgibility left. How about we do this all again next year?

Last edited by Senator : 11-18-2004 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:42 AM   #150
JeeberD
General Manager

Can't wait to see how this game plays out...