Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #101
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
DT, they need to pay you for the reviews you give! Really hoping some of your stuff makes it in my next box.

Haha - maybe if I point out this thread they'll offer to send me a box every week!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #102
Brownkeg8
Mascot

1 friend code left

WFV5JK7HP
Brownkeg8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #103
britrock88
Pro Starter

My box got here on Saturday, and I finished it today. Thoughts:

Billionaire's Shortbread -- a delicious combo of fruit (cranberries), nuts (almonds), chocolate, and fudge. The kind of snack I hoped for and could throw together myself someday.

Honeycomb Crunch -- the chocolate-coated honeycomb was a treat, and the almonds and raisins were solid accompaniment.

British Barbecue -- less filling than the others; enjoyed the rosemary/basil flavor, but didn't find the breads/nuts combo all that fun to crunch on.

Salt and Vinegar Nuts -- solid flavor, and filling, but not huge on it being 3:1 peanuts:almonds.

And my friend code, if anyone is interested, is NOAHB661B.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:56 AM   #104
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

MAH BOX HAZ ARRIVED!!

1. Habas Tapas - This was good, but not very "chili." Sensing that as a theme with their stuff (which isn't necessarily bad, just FYI). The roasted corn and broad beans gave it a very crunchy texture. It was good, but not something I necessarily thought I'd fall in love with, which is probably why I tried it first.
2. Coco Paradise
3. Banoffee Pie - Dried banana, fudge pieces, almonds, and pecans. Yeah...this can't be bad. Surprisingly to me, the dried banana was my favorite bit. Fudge pieces were little cubes, and any sweetness from them was overwhelmed by the banana, which is cool. I thought the almonds being shaved/sliced rather than whole was interesting, but with the pecans whole I guess that makes sense.
4. Tutti Frutti - Forgot to mention that I ate this the other day. Blueberry infused cranberries, Pineapple, Cherry infused raisins and Green raisins. Tasty tasty...no complaints. Exactly what you'd expect it to taste like.

Not a one looks bad. The middle 2 just by looking at what's in them look incredible. Per usual I'm going to start with what I'm least excited at just by looking at and build up to the stuff I'm anticipating already will be great.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 11-29-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #105
Logan
Head Coach

I got two boxes and cancelled. I'd say of the 8, two were great, two were good, two were okay, and two were bad. I just found it to be a poor value overall. I had initially thought this would be good for me, as these types of items tend to be pretty costly in NYC stores, but the portion size was just too small to make that work. I usually have a can of any of the Blue Diamond Bold almonds at my desk, and those last longer and are cheaper/better IMO.

Obviously you're paying for the convenience and variety. Hope you guys keep on enjoying.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #106
Suicane75
Coordinator

I'm wondering if something that might end up working against them, is that people will discover new things and decide that it is in fact, easier and cheaper to get the stuff in the store.

I bought trail mix and dried fruit last week, for the first time in like, forever.

Still want my boxes though.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #107
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I'm wondering if something that might end up working against them, is that people will discover new things and decide that it is in fact, easier and cheaper to get the stuff in the store.

I bought trail mix and dried fruit last week, for the first time in like, forever.

Still want my boxes though.

In this vein, I think my idea is to try enough things that I figure out some solid snacks that I can throw together and then cut the cord.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #108
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I got two boxes and cancelled. I'd say of the 8, two were great, two were good, two were okay, and two were bad. I just found it to be a poor value overall. I had initially thought this would be good for me, as these types of items tend to be pretty costly in NYC stores, but the portion size was just too small to make that work. I usually have a can of any of the Blue Diamond Bold almonds at my desk, and those last longer and are cheaper/better IMO.

Obviously you're paying for the convenience and variety. Hope you guys keep on enjoying.

While we have enjoyed all of our selections I definitely agree with the small size complaint. It just doesn't work as a snack for me. Of course one could argue that my snack size should be that size and that it is on me and not graze but I can get a container of cottage cheese or bag of trail mix for half the cost. It's not breaking the bank and we like the variety so we will probably do a few more boxes but at $12 a month I would rather add SHO or MAX vs getting small snacks in the mail.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #109
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Got my first box last Thursday, and I've had one of the packages per day at work since. I love this idea, and while like others mentioned I could probably find this stuff for cheaper at the store, I love the convenience and the fact that it forces me into smaller quantities. I find that when I eat one, as long as I wait 20 minutes or so the edge really disappears off my hunger. And that's huge in a job where I'm in the field all day and normally stuck with fast food if I don't prepare food in advance. These help me bridge the gap between breakfast and lunch without eating something terrible for me from 7-11 or McDonald's.

My first box:

-Olive and Rosemary Bruschetta - this was fantastic. The subtle flavoring of the olive, rosemary and tomato was just enough, and the texture was perfect.

-Chocolate Orange Flapjack - Figured this would be my least favorite of the group, because I'm normally not a fan of orange/chocolate combinations. I was surprised to find that I loved these. The orange flavor was minute, I found I mostly just smelled orange. The texture was like a soft, slightly underdone oatmeal cookie, which is my favorite way to have a cookie (underdone). I could easily see some others disliking this for exactly the reasons I liked it.

-Trail Mix - This was good, but nothing earth-shattering. I could find this at the store easily and be just as happy with it.

-Jalapeno Fiesta - I was underwhelmed by this one. I liked it, but from the description and the ingredients, I should have loved it. The size disparity between the almonds, peanuts and seeds made it tough to get a good solid bite with a little bit of everything.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #110
Bobble
College Prospect

Last night, I had the mango chutney thing (not to be confused with a Herkimer Battle Jitney). Very good. Spicier than I thought.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #111
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

My last box:

1. Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack: Yum. I think I'll end up liking all their flapjacks pretty much.
2. Smoky BBQ Corn: Fun to eat with the cruncyness, and tasty too.
3. Graze's Chocolate Orange: Funny having orange-flavored raisins, but tasty. Loved the chocolate as always.
4. America's Nut Mix: Nuts are so easy to get that this is the first one where I really felt like it was a waste. Although the Brazil nuts were a nice touch.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #112
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

My incoming box:

1. Bananas Foster
2. Salsa Fresca
3. Pina Colada
4. Seedsational

All looks good!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #113
Suicane75
Coordinator

Just got my 4th box and the first one I can say that I did not enjoy.

1. Florentine: I don't like their chocolate, it's too bitter for my tastes, cranberries and pumpkins seeds, neither of which excite me. To make it worse, this is almost the same as the Chocolate Orange which I got in the last box, just subbed raisins for cranberries and pumpkin seeds for almonds.

2. Sour Cream & Onion Cashews: Just don't like the flavor combo even though I love them separately.

3. Elanors Apple Crumble: More raisins, raisins seem to be the Graze filler food. The Cinnamon Honey Almonds were good and the Apple was tasty but very hard to chew. This was decent.

4. My Thai: The sweet chili sauce was just not my cup of tea, tasted like ketchup jelly, no thanks man.

Still staying with it though, although I'll be staying on the two week schedule instead of going back to every week.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #114
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I have yet to receive my sample box and they are already wanting to charge for the next one. I don't even know if I like it now and they want more.

Also, some of you guys have received your 2nd and 3rd in the time it's been since I ordered mine...crazy...
Old 12-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #115
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
I have yet to receive my sample box and they are already wanting to charge for the next one. I don't even know if I like it now and they want more.

Also, some of you guys have received your 2nd and 3rd in the time it's been since I ordered mine...crazy...

That's fucked up. Did you try contacting them??
Old 12-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #116
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
That's fucked up. Did you try contacting them??

Not yet, will do later today..
Old 12-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #117
RendeR
Coordinator

I had not received mine yet either and when I emailed them they were very good about it. Finally got one and it was quite delicious. (yes I ate the whole damned thing)
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #118
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

I really like the box's - however it amazes me that you can't simply order a larger amount of something that you like ... seems to me that they're leaving money sitting on the table by not allowing you to stock up on something - there are a fair few of them which I'd happily buy a large bag of.
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #119
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
I really like the box's - however it amazes me that you can't simply order a larger amount of something that you like ... seems to me that they're leaving money sitting on the table by not allowing you to stock up on something - there are a fair few of them which I'd happily buy a large bag of.

Same here (fruit and seed flapjack). I also don't get the business model of requiring people to be invited to purchase your product. "Hey, look what I found! Graze.com! Looks cool! Oh, wait, I'm not invited. I'll put my credit card away. "
Old 12-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #120
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

100% agree. I know there are other "food boxes" that let you do that, but none seem as healthy as graze from my quick looks at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Same here (fruit and seed flapjack). I also don't get the business model of requiring people to be invited to purchase your product. "Hey, look what I found! Graze.com! Looks cool! Oh, wait, I'm not invited. I'll put my credit card away. "

I assume this is just because they're trying to ramp up slowly so they don't exceed what they're able to handle as a small company, and at some point they'll open the floodgates.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #121
henry296
College Starter

I remember Gmail started the same way with invites, so I'm wondering if they are copying that model.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #122
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
I remember Gmail started the same way with invites, so I'm wondering if they are copying that model.

Same with pinterest and I think even facebook. Try and make it seem "exclusive".
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #123
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I assume this is just because they're trying to ramp up slowly so they don't exceed what they're able to handle as a small company, and at some point they'll open the floodgates.

I'm sure that's it. If it gets too big, too fast, they may not be able to handle all the orders and if customer service drops too quickly that may be the end of the company before they've even started.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #124
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:

I agree. At the very least, I'd love to get a box with a two week supply of these mini packs so I can have a daily snack at work. Yeah, seems like they are missing out...unless there plan is to expand sometime in the next year.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #125
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I'm sure that's it. If it gets too big, too fast, they may not be able to handle all the orders and if customer service drops too quickly that may be the end of the company before they've even started.

Yeah - I think I read that somewhere.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #126
Izulde
Head Coach

From two weeks ago:

Korean Chili Rice Crackers
Loved the heat and crunch on these things. Would make it a love, but they feel too insubstantial a snack to make that crossover.

Summer Berry Flapjack
Totters on the edge of being a little *too* sweet and cloying, but doesn't fall over. Really, really liking the taste of these flapjacks. Like others of you guys have said, it's like a much tastier, better put together granola bar than the mass-market ones.

Key Lime Pie
I finished it, but yeah.. I'm siding with those who trashed it. The textures of the ingredients altogether just feel weird.

Booster Seeds (Sunflower, pumpkin, golden flax)
On the surface, I should love this, but what flavor there was, was so gross and unappetizing, this is the first item I chucked without even finishing it. Hated, hated, hated it and that's the first thing from Graze I've hated.

Box #3 arrived yesterday, and so far I've eaten two things. One I've liked, and the other I didn't, but we'll get to that when I finish the other two.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #127
dolfin
High School JV

Does anyone have any codes remaining?
dolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #128
Suicane75
Coordinator

LUANNA5PP
Old 12-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #129
dolfin
High School JV

Thank you sir!
dolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #130
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

1. Bananas Foster: FUCKING LOVE. TASTES SO GODDAMN GOOD.
2. Salsa Fresca: This was good. Probably ridiculous on a "price per calorie" basis since it was only 50 calories (the cheesy "sombreros" for dipping were rice crackers), but the salsa fresca was tangy and delicious.
3. Pina Colada: Digging into this right now. Pineapple, coconut, and mango. Smells farking delicious. Taste...well Graze is converting me into a lover of dried fruit. The pineapple dominates (which I imagine dried pineapple would), but I liked the mango better. The coconut didn't bring much lingering flavor. This was only 100 calories.
4. Seedsational: Started off kinda "eh" with the first couple handfuls, but then by the time I finished I decided I enjoyed it. Not ALL CAPS enjoyed, but yeah...it was good. Lightly salted, tasty.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 12-16-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #131
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Box #2

Apple and Cinnamon flapjack - LOVE, tastes like oatmeal cookie dough

Pomodoro Rustischella - LIKE

Raspberry and Coconut Muffin - TRASH

Cookies and Cream - LIKE

(it's funny, all the family gets together and rates the various stuff)
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #132
Izulde
Head Coach

Last week's box (which will be my last until mid-late January)

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack
Awesome taste. Less overpowering on the sweetness than the Summer Berry one and I just love the consistent yumminess of their flapjacks. Almost made this a Love, but shifted it to a Like at the last second.

Little Figgy Went To Market (figs, dried cranberry and apple)
Unlike DT, I used to like dried fruit. But after tasting Graze's dried fruit in a few different boxes, it makes me want to never eat another dried fruit again. Tough and flavorless - Trash.

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes (cheese and chive oatbakes with carmalized onion marmalade)
The oatbakes tasted meh by themselves, and the marmalade is definitely onion flavored. Problem is, the only onion-flavored thing I like is onion rings, and then only from certain places. Trash.

Orange Chocolate
Very quickly discovered I don't like hazelnuts. But the Belgian chocolate was delicious, and the orange raisins were good too, although they tasted better as separate components than together, IMO. Was debating where to put this - It didn't quite meet the standards for like, but I didn't want to Trash it either. So I was going to leave it at Try until the aftertaste hit. Reminds me of the dreaded orange juice + toothpaste aftertaste that so many people hate. Moved to Trash.

I have to say this is the most disappointing box I've had so far, and yet I still found something I liked in it. If Graze ever sells a variety flapjack pack separate from the boxes, I am so in. It's the one thing that's been consistently good to great across all the boxes so far, no matter what the flavor.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #133
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I'm with you.. I really loved my first taste of the flapjacks! I'd like to be able to go to the store a buy a box of those.

Last edited by MizzouRah : 12-17-2013 at 06:05 AM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #134
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

You guys could just trash everything but the flapjacks and love all them and then you'd just get flapjacks presumably...
Old 12-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #135
Izulde
Head Coach

Yeah but that ruins the point of graze. I still want this other stuff to eat and try. I'm just saying that as they grow, that's one thing they can look into perhaps doing.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #136
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

This week's box (which I just got yesterday):

1. The Cheese Board: Cheesy cashews, salsa corn sticks, and herbed puffy crackers. Nothing not to like. The cheesy cashews + salsa corn sticks together came out tasting like nacho cheese, and the herb from the crackers was a nice compliment.
2. Chili & Lime Pistachios: Feel like I reviewed these once before. Good, but small quantity.
3. Super Berry Detox: YES!!! AGAIN!!! YES!!!! I <3 FRUIT!!!
4. Cookies and Cream:
Old 12-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #137
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Man, I found one of the things I really hated, the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes or whatever. The crackers themselves had a wonky flavor and the "caramelized onion jam" with them was so gross. I think the only things I've marked as "love" so far is the flapjack bars but definitely have enjoyed many of the other things (I just got my 3rd box this week). I have friend codes if anybody wants.

First Box
Walnut & Vanilla Truffle - Like. It was maybe a little too sweet for me, but because it's so small, it was good for a day when I was craving a little sweet.
Summer Berry Flapjack - Love. Wow I'd be cool with more deliveries of this. Good mix of sweet and oatmeal-cookie-y.
El Picante - Like. I like the "scooby snacks" or whatever you call them (with the sesame sticks and the hot things, often found in natural stores). These were sorta the same though would have been "love" if it had been more crunchy.
Garden of England - Like. I love dried fruit & nuts, so this is a win. But the small berries were a little weird.

Second Box
Graze's Chocolate Orange - Like. These are two flavors I LOVE eating (or drinking, mmmm orange cappuccino!) together. I feel like it didn't need the nuts, or maybe that the chocolate pieces could have been a little smaller.
Herby Bread Basket - Like. This was ok. I prefer crunchy things.
Sour Cream & Onion Cashews - Trash. I feel like I should have liked these a lot more than I did, but they just had weird flavor and texture.
Tutti Frutti - Haven't tried yet. But it's dried fruit so I'm sure I will like it.

Third Box
Cookies & Cream - Like. I'm not a huge white chocolate fan. And there were too many sunflower seeds. But this was better than I expected.
Bonnie Wee Oatbakes - Trash. Bleh. I was glad I had the Cookies & Cream to get that nasty flavor out of my mouth.
Mississippi BBQ Pistachios - Haven't tried yet. Maybe this weekend.
Eton Mess - Haven't tried yet. I'm waiting until I'm in the mood for a small bit of sweet.

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:35 AM   #138
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

I'm on my third box now. Really enjoying these. Box 2 review:

Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl: Found myself holding off on the yogurt raisins because there were so few of them, so I wanted to save them. Enjoyed the blackcurrants and cranberries so much that the yogurt was almost unnecessary. Very good.

Boston Baguettes: Good, not great. The BBQ sauce was a little sweeter than I'd like, and the tomato breadsticks did nothing to set themselves apart from any other cracker type thing I've eaten.

Banoffee Pie: Another good but not great. When you got a bite that had all of the things in it in proper proportion, it was quite fantastic. I got maybe one bite like that in the whole thing. The size disparity in the different ingredients makes it hard to get that good, solid blended bite together.

Summer Berry Flapjack: Best of the bunch. I get the feeling the flapjacks will always be at or near the top of my list.

Box 3:
Black Pepper Pistachios: I could probably find these elsewhere, but good lord were they good. Loved this one.

Honeycomb Crunch
Cookies and Cream
Smoky Gazpacho Dip

Haven't gotten to any of the others yet, but looking forward to each of them.

I've also got friend codes if anyone is interested.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:54 AM   #139
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I missed this earlier. Can someone hook me up?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #140
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

DAVIDD7VP
Old 01-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #141
MacroGuru
Coordinator

i complained I never received my trial box. So they credited me a second box for free. I received that box last week. Although I am still waiting on the first box.

This box had
  • Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack - Amazing, as it was said earlier if I could buy these by the boxful, I would.
  • Pear Tatin - I loved everything about this except for the dried pears. It took this from good to meh.
  • Salsa Fresca - I had a few bites, my 13 yr old loved it.
  • Chili and Honey Almonds - This was one of my favorites. I love flavored almonds and this was a home run for me.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #142
samifan24
Pro Starter

The flapjacks are by far my favorite snack of their that I've tried. That seems to be the consensus around here, too.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:51 PM   #143
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I like teh flapjacks, and I love the Chili and Honey Almonds too.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #144
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

My most recent shipment is lost in translation/shipment. But I did get a package from "Club Natural Inc" addressed to someone at a different address (same house number, different street) that got put in my mailbox....

/tk
Old 01-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #145
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Dola,
It appears from Google maps that the house this was supposed to go to is actually more or less BEHIND my house. Guess I'll take a walk tomorrow...

/tk
Old 01-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #146
Izulde
Head Coach

Every time I get a box, I have to resist the temptation to eat all four snacks right away so I can review and rate them.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:37 PM   #147
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Got my first dud box.

bonnie wee oatbakes - the oat bakes were like pressboard dry. The red onion marmalade was overpowering. Didn't even finish the tiny portion.

sour cream and onion cashews - they were okay, but there are too many better options for flavoring cashews

little figgy went to market - not a huge fan of dried apples. a little too chewy. the figs were nice though

cookies and cream - not a fan of white chocolate. odd mixture

But the box before that….which I forgot to review….was stellar!

fruity mango chutney - The only thing that sucked? I ran out of peppered bread sticks. I ended up finding something else in the house to eat the chutney with this. It had a tangy flavor that was great.

walnut and vanilla truffle - the little fudge pieces had an odd texture, but overall the flavor was good. Pumpkin seeds were nice

tutti frutti - Great mix of cranberries, pineapple, and raisins

apple/cinnamon flapjack - I swear crack wouldn't be this addictive. I smile when my box has flapjacks. Incredible. Why can't I just buy them in bulk???
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:56 AM   #148
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
Why can't I just buy them in bulk???

Amen, Brother. FLAP JACK! FLAP JACK! FLAP JACK!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:51 PM   #149
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I missed reviewing on a couple boxes. Sorry!

Highlights:
Pina Colada: YUM YUM IN MY TUM!!!
Poached Pear: Tasty
Pomodoro Rusticella: Surprisingly delicious

This weeks' box.

My Thai: Repeat, but solid.
Raspberry Coconut Muffin: Looking forward to trying this. Raspberry cranberries, coconut, amaretti drops, and almond slices
Booster Seeds: Think this is a repeat, but seeds are good, so I'm sure it'll be good.
Toffee Apple: Dehydrated Apple slices and toffee dip. Had to restrain myself from digging right in!

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 02-19-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #150
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

3 New ones and an old favorite

1. Boston Baguettes: Little breadsticks with BBQ relish. Crostini would have worked better than baguettes to pick up the relish (although the breadsticks did work fine as they were kinda "split" on one end so they were a little wider there. Actually picked up all the relish with 2 breadsticks left over.). Liked it more than I thought I would. Baguettes didn't have a lot of flavor themselves although they were nicely toasted, and the BBQ relish is more sweet than hot, but I wasn't hating it.
2. Summer Berry Flapjack: WE KNOW WE POUND FLAPJACKS LIKE A FATBOY. MUST SAVE!!
3. Herby Bread Basket: Basil baguettes, garlic crostine and oregano rice crackers. I'm going to fucking LOVE this. Fucking dig all these flavors.
4. Tropical Daiquiri: Green mango, lime raisins, and pineapple. Can't be bad.

Think I'll start with the Boston Baguettes, as the other 3 promise to be EPIC.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 02-25-2014 at 02:13 PM.