Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2005, 10:21 PM   #101
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Schreurs suffered a sprained ankle and will miss a week.

Dean Watkins has agreed to go to Brighton on loan. They are currently 3rd in the English Championship.

Alberto Flores had 2 assists for our reserve's 3-0 win over Sheff Wed.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:19 AM   #102
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 1, 2017 -

The board is just "satisfied" with my performance as manager currently.

Arsenal's 32 year old Jaime Gavilan has won the EPL Player of the Month. Jhon Jairo Mosquera of Aston Villa came in 2nd, and Christian Obodo of Fulham came in 3rd.

Arsenal's Richard James has won the EPL Young Player of the Month. Danny Taylor of Birmingham City came in 2nd, and Michael Corbett of Tottenham came in 3rd.

Chelsea's Rafa Benitez has won the EPL Manager of the Month. Pako Ayestaran of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Steve Coppell of Fulham came in 3rd.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:22 AM   #103
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 1, 2017 -

Today we travel to play Milan in the Champions League Group Match. They are expected to use the same lineup as last match.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 40's.

GK: Adriano
DL: Schmidt
DC: Cardozo
DC: Boogaart
DR: Miller
ML: Barbosa
MC: Parker
MC: Godoy
MR: Ortega
SC: Rooney
SC: Adriano

S1: Howard
S2: Salva
S3: Oswald
S4: Wright
S5: Kompany
S6: Downing
S7: King
Old 10-21-2005, 12:35 AM   #104
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Cristiano Ronaldo dribbles past Godoy and Miller.. centers it for Bilardo.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Adriano dives.. great save.

10 minute mark: Miller passes to Barbosa.. he dribbles past Jose Lopez Rodriguez (Rodriguez is hurt).. he centers it for Adriano.. he heads it.. over the bar.

22 minute mark: ADriano with a pair of acrobatic saves, they are putting the pressure on us with Ronaldo leading their attack.

24 minute mark: Ronaldo dribbles past Ortega and Miller.. centers it for Bilardo.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. great save by Adriano.

35 minute mark: Ronaldo dribbles past Ortega and Boogaart.. passes to Silberbach.. he heads it to Fernando Torres in the center of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Adriano dives.. it is just out of his reach.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

Halftime: Down 1-0, we were dominated the first half, but Adriano is keeping us in it. They have over 86,000 fans here today.

61 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles into their half.. crosses it for Rooney.. the keeper intercepts it.

72 minute mark: oswald on for Rooney and Wright on for Adriano. Let's see if Wright can re-ignite our offense again..

77 minute mark: Boogaart with a great steal.. passes it long to Parker.. he looks for a forward.. can't find any.. shoots from 20 yards out.. upper left corner.. nice save by Isaakson.

86 minute mark: Schmidt with a steal of a pass meant for Torres.. he passes it long to Godoy.. Godoy dribbles up the middle of the pitch.. two defenders back.. he shoots.. splits them.. upper right corner.. Isaakson dives.. can't get to it! GOAL!!!! 1-1. That is Godoy's 5th of the year.

Game over. 1-1 tie.

We were outshot 16-8 (7-4 on target in their favor)

Helder Barbosa wins MoM, 8 for form, 14 of 19 passes, 1 key pass, 2 of 3 tackles, 1 of 8 headers, 11 runs, 4 fouls drawn.

Adriano (GK), Chris Miller, and Adriano also had 8's for form.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:50 AM   #105
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Alberto Flores had a 10 for form with a goal and 2 assists in our U18's 4-0 win over Altrincham. If he keeps this up, I'm going to need to get him some first team action this year.

Nov. 2, 2017 -

Matias Cahais injured his knee in practice today and he is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

Craig King came into my office today and asked to be given more Playing Time. I told him that I will work him into the game more.

Nov. 4, 2017 -

Today we play Sunderland in an EPL Match at our pitch. We are in 2nd place while they are in 11th. They are led by star striker Peirre Michel who has 10 goals in 14 starts. Thomas Hassing Skjaerbaek defies his age with excellent play in the midfield and continues to be a solid scorer. The defense is solid and is led by Steven Taylor and Lee Taylor. However, their keeper, Paul Clarke, has been suspect this year and has let them down several times.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the low 40's.

DL: Trotta
DC: Kompany
DC: Boogaart
ML: Downing
MC: Heller
SC: Oswald
SC: King

S2: Cardozo
S3: Alfonso
S5: Salva
Old 10-21-2005, 01:12 AM   #106
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Miller steals the ball from Sunderland.. passes it to Ortega.. he dribbles past two defenders.. centers it to Parker.. he is 25 yards out.. shoots.. strong curving shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. That is Parker's 1st of the year.

6 minute mark: Parker passes to Downing in the left side of the box.. Downing shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. Downing shoots again.. the keeper blocks it.. Oswald shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

9 minute mark: Trotta with a free kick into the box.. Downing heads it.. the keeper blocks it.. Parker gets it.. passes to Heller.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

14 minute mark: Parker steals the ball.. passes it to Ortega right of the box.. he centers it for Oswald.. Oswald spins away from a defender.. shoots a blistering shot.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. That is Oswald's second of the game.

27 minute mark: Trotta plays it up the left sideline.. Downing gets it.. centers it for Ortega by the far post.. he heads it.. over the bar.

31 minute mark: Heller gets a yellow card for shoving one of their players.

34 minute mark: Downing dribbles past two defenders.. crosses it to the right side of the 6 yard box.. Oswald with a header.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0. Oswald has a hattrick!

Haltime: 5-0 lead. We have just under 70,000 fans here today.

Salva on for Kompany.

55 minute mark: Downing with a corner.. Parker heads it.. the keeper blocks it.. Heller shoots the rebound.. the keeper blocks it.. King gets the rebound.. shoots between two defenders.. GOAL!!! 6-0.

64 minute mark: Downing dribbles past the right back.. centers it to the near post.. King jumps with his defender.. heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!! 7-0.

Alfonso on for Downing.

80 minute mark: Alfonso is repeatedly getting stopped by the defender on him.

Game over. 7-0 win for us

We outshot them 24-1 (17-1 on target)

Oswald wins MoM, 10 for form, 14 of 16 passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 3 of 7 headers, 2 runs, 5 fouls drawn, 3 goals.

Parker and Downing both had 10's for form as well.

King and Heller both had 9's for form.

All other starters had 8's for form.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:49 PM   #107
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2017 -

Simon Clarke has been sacked by Wigan.

Nov 6, 2017 -

Downing, Parker, and Oswald were all selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Antonio Blanco has been called up to spain's U19 Squad for a match against Croatia.

Despite only being 18, Alberto Flores has been called up to Spain's U21 team for their match against Croatia.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:54 PM   #108
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 7, 2017 -

Today we host West Brom in the 4th round of the English League Cup. They are currently in 16th place in the EPL while we are tied for 1st. Iain Turner is having an above average year in goal and their 2 main centrebacks Michael Jakobsen and Tom Huddlestone are playing very well in front of their keeper. Their top three strikers are all out injured and their midfield has been average at best. Giedrius Brichkus is a 23 year old Lithuanian left winger who I will be watching closely as I will need someone at the position in the next year or so. He is their most dangerous midfielder. He has blazing speed, great acceleration, good creativity, and he is a gifted passer. He is 23 and already has 21 caps and 2 goals in international play. I look forward to seeing him in action.

We are 1-2 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the high 30's.

DC: Salva
DR: Boogaart

S2: Alfonso
S3: King
S4: Oswald
S5: Miller
Old 10-21-2005, 03:24 PM   #109
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Huddlestone collides with Rooney.. he looks hurt.. Rooney shakes it off.

5 minute mark: Adriano steals the ball from a midfielder.. passes it to Downing on the left wing.. he dribbles up the pitch.. centers it.. Huddlestone intercepts the pass.

8 minute mark: Godoy gets a yellow card for tripping Brichkus.

9 minute mark: Trotta starts the counterattack.. quick pass to Downing at midpitch.. he plays it ahead to Rooney left of the box.. Rooney fakes out the right back.. dribbles into the left side of the box.. shoots from the edge of the box.. sharply angled.. curving.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

20 minute mark: Trotta starts our counter attack.. passes it to Downing.. he passes it to Rooney left of the box.. Rooney draws two defenders.. passes it back to Heller just outside the box.. Heller shoots.. blistering shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

29 minute mark: Godoy steals the ball from a midfielder.. passes it to Heller just outside the box.. Heller shoots.. it deflects off a defender to the left side of the box.. Downing is there.. he shoots the rebound immediately.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

35 minute mark: Trotta gets a yellow card for tripping Defoe (yes Jermain Defoe who has come here to finish out his career as their 3rd or 4th striker.)

36 minute mark: Heller takes a free kick from just inside the opposition's half.. long pass to Rooney who breaks behind the defense as the ball sails over his head, he races into the box.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

40 minute mark: Trotta plays the ball down the left sideline to Downing at midpitch.. he crosses it to Ortega.. Ortega burns the left back.. crosses it to the near post.. Adriano heads it.. over the bar!

43 minute mark: Downing gets the ball from Heller.. he dribbles down the left sideline.. crosses it to the middle of the box.. Adriano heads it.. good save by the keeper.

44 minute mark: Downing with a corner to the near post.. Cardozo outjumps his man.. heads it.. the keeper dives.. tips it over the bar.

Halftime: 4-0 lead for us. We have just over 61,000 fans here today.

46 minute mark: Ortega trips Brickhus.. yellow card on Ortega.

55 minute mark: Downing with a corner kick to the near post.. Cardozo outjumps his man.. heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0.

62 minute mark: Alfonso on for Downing and Oswald on for Godoy.

77 minute mark: Alfonso passes it to Rooney in the left half of the box.. strong curving shot from 15 yards out.. inches wide right. He just missed his hattrick.

Game over. 5-0 win.

We outshot them 23-1 (13-0 on target)

Downing wins MoM, 10 for form, 17 of 17 passes, 2 key passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 4 headers, 10 runs, 1 foul drawn, 2 assists, and 1 goal.

Rooney and Heller had a 9 for form.

Adriano my keeper had a 7 for form. Adriano my striker had a 6 for form (and has seen out of sorts the last few weeks.) The rest of the team had 8's for form.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:02 PM   #110
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 8, 2017 -

Most of my team was called up for their country's friendly matches on November 11th.

Nov 9, 2017 -

We've drawn Tottenham on their pitch for the Quarter Final of the English League Cup.

Millwall v Doncaster, Chelsea v Sunderland, and Leeds v Fulham make up the other Quarter Finals.

Nov 10, 2017 -

Antonio Blanco played well for Spain's U19 team in their 2-0 win over Croatia.

Alberto Flores was decidedly pedestrian in Spain's 1-0 victory over Croatia.

Nov 11, 2017 -

From my main squad:

Michael Oswald stood out for Germany in their 3-1 loss to Brazil as he had the only goal and played very well. Adriano didn't do much in the match playing only 45 minutes.

Tim Howard played well in goal in the USA's 2-0 victory over Liechtenstein.

Mark van den Boogaart had Holland's only assist in their 1-1 tie with Argentina.

I've made offers for 2 young left wingers, one of whom has a release clause of 5.8 million dollars. Both of them are young and talented.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #111
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 12, 2017 -

11 of my players have been called up for friendly matches on November 15th.

Nov 14, 2017 -

Crotone had no choice but to accept my bid for Adriano Pinna as he had a release clause of 5.8 million dollars. Adriano Pinna is a 20 year old Italian left winger with excellent speed and acceleration, excellent leaping ability, very strong determination on the pitch, and good but not excellent technical skills. If we can develop him, he could become a regular starter for us. At 5.8 million he seems like a good gamble. Hopefully, he signs our offer.

He wants a 3 year deal of 12,000/week with a 100,000 signing bonus which I offer him.

Celta have rejected my 6.2 million dollar offer for Antonio Ferrer. Ferrer is an 18 year old Spanish left winger who is not very physically gifted, but he is a very good technician despite only being 18. I decide not to pursue him further at this time.

Nov 15, 2017 -

Standouts from my team in international play today:

Michael Heller had 2 goals and an assist for Germany in their 3-0 win over Greece. Michael Oswald had the goal that Heller assisted on.

Adriano scored a goal for Brazil as my other Adriano made 6 saves to lead Brazil to a 2-0 victory over Bulgaria.

Spain beat the USA 2-0, and Tim Howard did not play well in goal.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:43 PM   #112
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 16, 2017 -

Tim Howard hurt his wrist in the game yesterday and will miss about a week.

Antonio Blanco has been called up to Spain's U21 squad.

Nov 17, 2017 -

Bob Wright injured his ankle in practice and will miss at least a week.

Arsenal Boss Joop Hiele has told the media that he thinks I'm arrogant and I don't deserve to win the EPL TItle and he hopes to beat me and put a dent in our title hopes this year.

I reply, "I'm not going to comment on Hiele's ability, but I believe if we continue to play hard, we will win the EPL Title."

Antonio Ortega in the match against Croatia and he will be out for about a week.

Mickael Schmidt hurt his heel in the match against Croatia and he will be out for about 2 to 3 days (a different match against Croatia.)
Old 10-21-2005, 04:48 PM   #113
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 17, 2017 -

Adriano Pinna has told the press that he is extremely happy to have come to terms with our team and he can't wait to put on his jersey and do the club proud.

He will join the club on January 1st, 2018.

Wigan have hired Vince Bartram from Hartlepool to become their new manager.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #114
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 18, 2017 -

Today we travel to play Arsenal in an EPL Match. They are currently 5th in the EPL while we are tied for 1st. Arsenal has had superb play by left back Jaime Gavilan this year. Hatem Ben Arfa is playing both striker and left wing for them and is doing both very well. I wonder which position he will play this game? Christophe Sanchez is a blazing fast striker who has 12 goals for them in 18 games. He creates a great deal of pressure with his phenomenal speed. Salomon Kalou is 32, but shows no signs of slowing down on the right wing. He is having a very good year so far. Jesus has developed into a very good keeper for them and he is having perhaps his best year so far.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 30's.

Injured: Howard, Cahais, Schmidt, Ortega, Wright.

MR: Schreurs

S1: Dani (he is probably the 3rd best keeper in my organization right now)
S2: Kompany
S3: Parker
S4: King
S5: Barbosa
Old 10-22-2005, 03:28 PM   #115
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Trotta gets called for tripping Sanchez.. Rooney argues the call, he is in the ref's face.. yellow card for Rooney!

10 minute mark: DiMatteo has broken up 3 of our offensive charges already.

14 minute mark: Godoy passes it to Rooney in the box.. Rooney is about to shoot.. DiMatteo slides.. knocks it away.. no whistle!

18 minute mark: Rooney steals the ball.. tries to cross it for Adriano.. Jesus intercepts it.

20 minute mark: Godoy steals the ball at midpitch.. plays it down the right end to Schreurs.. he centers for Rooney.. he heads it.. the keeper blocks it.. Adriano hits the rebound.. amazing save by Jesus.

27 minute mark: Boogaart heads away a Kalou cross intended for Ben Arfa who is playing striker.

31 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of acrobatic saves.

33 minute mark: Downing gets a yellow card for tripping Kalou.

34 minute mark: Gavilan starts the counterattack.. long pass to James.. James dribbles into the box.. passes between two defenders to Sebastian Mendy by the right post.. Mendy one times it into the upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

36 minute mark: Schreurs steals the ball.. centers it for Godoy.. he dribbles past two defenders.. shoots from 30 yards out.. upper right corner.. inches wide right.

43 minute mark: Gavilan stops two Downing entries into enemy turf.

44 minute mark: Our midfielders pass it back and forth.. Godoy has it about 30 yards out.. strong shot.. Jesus easily saves it.

45 minute mark: Godoy passes it to Downing in the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. the keeper blocks it.. Heller shoots the rebound.. another acrobatic save by Jesus.

Halftime: Down 1-0. Arsenal has just under 60,000 here today.

46 minute mark: Downing dribbles past his man.. again past the same man.. crosses it for Adriano.. Gavilan intercepts the pass..

He passes it back out.. Rooney steals the pass.. shoots.. it deflects off a defender.. to Schreurs in the right side of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-1.

59 minute mark: Trotta intercepts a pass.. passes it to Downing.. Downing with a perfect through ball for Rooney.. he dribbles into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. Jesus dives.. blocks it.

66 minute mark: Downing with a corner.. Adriano heads it.. to Heller in the middle of the box.. he blasts a shot.. over the bar!

72 minute mark: Godoy passes it to Heller just outside the box... he shoots from just off center.. upper left corner.. the keeper dives.. catches it!

Barbosa on for Downing nad King on for Adriano.

Boring final 15 minutes.

Game over. 1-1 tie. Least we didn't lose that team.

We outshot them 17-6 (9-6 on target)

Jaime Gavilan won MoM, 9 for form, 26 of 32 passes, 1 key pass, 3 of 6 tackles, 5 of 7 headers, 4 interceptions, 15 runs, 1 foul drawn.

Schreurs had an 8 for us, everyone else had a 7.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:09 PM   #116
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 21, 2017 -

Today we play Porto in our 2nd match against them in CL Group Play. We beat them 2-0 on the road in the first match.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 30's.

Inj: Howard, Cahais, Ortega, and Wright.

Ineligible due to playing earlier game today (gulp!): Antonio Blanco

GK: Adriano (I sure he isn't hurt - no backup keeper today)
SC: Oswald

S1: Kompany
S2: Petit
S3: Godoy
S4: Wood
S5: Schmidt
S6: Alfonso
s7: Adriano
Old 10-22-2005, 04:28 PM   #117
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Cardozo gets a yellow card for tripping their striker.

10 minute mark: Cardozo passes to Heller who passes to Parker across midpitch.. he passes to Oswald in the box.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. nice save by the keeper.

22 minute mark: Pedro Miguel gets a yellow card for pushing Heller.

Trotta takes the free kick.. passes it to Schreurs just outside the box.. he shoots.. strong curving shot.. wicked curve.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

34 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles past two defenders... short low pass to Oswald in the left half of the box.. he hsoots.. upper right corner.. keeper dives.. tips it over the bar.

37 minute mark: Craig King gets a yellow card for pushing Thiago to the ground.

44 minute mark: Salva races back to stop a breakaway from their striker Ricardo Amiguinho.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have over 80,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Oswald steals a pass from the left back to the centerback.. horrible pass.. Oswald dribbles into the box.. he is running ahead of the defender.. the keeper comes out.. he shoots.. sharp angle.. lower right corner.. it hits the post.. and in! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

60 minute mark: Wood on for Parker who has played poorly, and Godoy on for Schreurs who is very tired.

63 minute mark: Wood steals the ball in their turf.. passes it to Godoy in the box.. he shoots from 17 yards out.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

86 minute mark: Pedro Miguel pushes Barbosa to the turf.. yellow card - that is his 2nd!

Game over. 3-0 win

We outshot them 20-3 (10-3 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 9 for form, 14 of 21 passes, 1 key pass, 2 of 5 tackles, 1 of 2 headers, 29 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 1 assist.

Adriano, Schreurs, and Oswald all had 8's.

The rest of the team had 7's (except Parker who had a 6.)
Old 10-22-2005, 05:03 PM   #118
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

That win qualifies us for the next round of the Champions League competition.

King has picked up a 1 match ban in European play for too many yellow cards.

Nov 22, 2017 -

Mickael Schmidt injured his groin in training today and will miss about 2 weeks.

Nov 26, 2017 -

Alan Day has been sacked by Tottenham. Blackburn manager Kevin Hughes is being touted as the favorite to take over the job.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:21 PM   #119
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 26, 2017 -

Today we host Chelsea in an EPL Match. We are currently tied for 1st while Chelsea is in 3rd place. Their defense is very good, but their offense has been a bit weak this year. Freddy Adu has become their #1 striker and he is their leading scorer with 6 goals in 16 starts, but he is out injured this match. Arjen Robben, Sylvain Bon, and Stefan De Weerd are their 3 attacking midfielders that are working very well together and they each have 4 goals. Naldo and Urby Emanuelson are anchoring the defense. Keeper Petr Cech continues to play at a high level.

We are 5-4 favorites.

Injured: Cahais, Petit, Schmidt.

S3: Downing
S5: Oswald
Old 10-22-2005, 07:40 PM   #120
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Chelsea comes out in their 4-2-3-1 offense.

First 10 minutes, we are putting pressure on them but their defense are deflecting most of our shots before they even reach goal.

11 minute mark: Ortega steals it from his man.. passes it to ADriano right of the corner of the box.. he crosses it to the far post.. Rooney outjumps his man.. heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0!

12 minute mark: Heller steals it from De Weerd.. he passes it to Adraino... Adriano with a perfect through ball to Rooney.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. blistering banana shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0! That is Rooney's 15th of the year.

36 minute mark: Barbosa with a fancy dribble past two defenders.. deep into the left side of the box.. he centers it for Godoy.. shoots from 10 yards out.. over the bar!

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. We have a sold out house of over 91,000 tonight.

50 minute mark: Salva with a key clearance away from De Weerd.

55 minute mark: We continue to pile the pressure on them and they are barely deflecting shots before they reach goal. Ortega in particular is carving up their defense.

63 minute mark: Diego dribbles down the middle of the pitch.. plays a ball into our box for Bon.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. nice save by Adriano.

72 minute mark: King on for Adriano and Cardozo on for Kompany.

81 minute mark: Cech plays a ball long for Diego.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. Adriano with a nice save.. he starts the counter attack.. quick kick to King who dribbles into the box.. the keeper comes out to challenge him.. a defender knocks it away.. to Rooney who is on his left! Rooney shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 3-0! That is his hattrick!

Game over. 3-0 win!

We dominated them. We outshot them 17-3 (11-3 on target)

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 9 of 11 passes, 1 key pass, 1 of 1 tackles, 4 of 6 headers, 12 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 3 goals.

Barbosa had a 9 for form.

Adriano (GK), Heller and Ortega had 8's.

Everyone else had 7's.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:01 PM   #121
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 28, 2017 -

Wayne Rooney was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Nov 29, 2017 -

Today we travel to play Tottenham in the English League Cup Quarterfinal match. Tottenham is in 19th place in the EPL. Tottenham's offense has relied almost completely on Mark Tucker who has 9 goals in 17 starts. Midfielders Christophe Dembele and Davide Chiumiento have been the only truly reliable players for the team beside Tucker. Marc Cunningham has been the least erratic of the defenders, but he hasn't really impressed. Romain Lacombe and Michal Kowalik have rotated in goal and neither has really impressed. I wonder who will start today?

We are 4-7 favorites.

S3: Schreurs
S5: Kompany
Old 10-22-2005, 08:18 PM   #122
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Lacombe is in goal today.

1st minute: Downing passes to Rooney in the box.. he shoots.. a defender blocks it.. it bounces out to Parker.. he shoots from 22 yards out.. the keeper makes the save.

10 minute mark: Heller passes it to Parker just outside the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. punches it away.

19 minute mark: Heller steals the ball.. passes it to Parker.. he plays a perfect pass between two defenders to Adriano.. Adriano shoots.. powerful shot.. lower right corner.. trailing away from the keeper.. past him.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

22 minute mark: A midfielder passes it back to LaCombe.. Lacombe tries to kick it away.. Rooney steals the ball.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

37 minute mark: Trotta races from around midpitch to catch up with Tucker and knock the ball away before he can dribble into the box.

37 minute mark: Adriano passes to Parker who passes to Heller just outside the box.. he blasts a shot.. upper left corner.. Great save by their keeper.

44 minute mark: Trotta starts our counterattack.. long pass to Heller.. he shoots from 22 yards out.. upper right corner.. it deflects off a defender.. barely wide left.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. They have just over 36,000 fans here today.

63 minute mark: Chiumiento passes to Tucker in the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. Adriano with great position.. saves it.

71 minute mark: Ortega with a brilliant dribble down the right sideline in which he weaved around 2 defenders.. he crosses it to the far post.. Rooney heads it.. over the bar.

72 minute mark: King on for Rooney and Alfonso on for Downing.

80 minute mark: Ortega with a corner kick.. near post.. Adriano heads it.. it skims over the bar.

Game over. 2-0 win.

We outshot them 23-6 (12-2 on target)

Parker wins MoM, 10 for form, 29 of 33 passes, 7 key passes, 4 of 7 tackles, 9 of 9 headers, 2 interceptions, 2 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 assist.

Adriano and Rooney both had 9's. All of my other players had 8's.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:36 PM   #123
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

We were awarded 360,000 for that win.

In other English League Cup news:

Chelsea beat Sunderland 2-1, Millwall beat Doncaster 3-1. Leeds and Fulham play later.

Dec. 1, 2017 -

Craig King told the media that he is happy that I'm using him more in the starting line-up. (?)

The board is pleased with my performance.

West Ham's Aaron Lennon has won the EPL Player of the Month Award.

Nuno Ferro of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Gabriel Nicolae of Coventry came in 3rd.

Newcastle's Christian Giusti has won the EPL Young Player of the Month. Sven Fischer of Sheffield Wednesday came in 2nd, and Darren Fitzgerald of Birmingham came in 3rd.

West Ham's Stuart Baxter won EPL Manager of the Month. Pako Ayestaran of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Bruce Arena of Aston Villa came in 3rd.

Dec 2, 2017 -

We had the fortunate draw as we will be facing Millwall (the only EC team left) in the Semi Final of the English League Cup. Unfortunately, it will be on their pitch.

Chelsea will travel to play either Fulham or Leeds.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 10-22-2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #124
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 2, 2017 -

Today we travel to play Manchester City in an EPL Match. We are currently tied for 1st in the EPL. They are in 14th place. Their offense has been virtually non-existant this year with their leading scorer being striker Gregory Grondin who has 3 goals on the year. Keeper Libis Andres Arenas has played very well in goal and has been key in their ability to have a few shut outs. Luca Carusa and Paul Simpson are providing good ball control in the midfield. The defenders have been inconsistent. They are relying on an aging Owen Hargreaves at right back and he has looked TERRIBLE. I wonder if he will start today?

We are 4-6 favorites.

S2: Wood
S5: Salva
Old 10-23-2005, 05:31 PM   #125
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Luca Viola is starting in goal today!?!

5 minute mark: Miller with a throw-in to Ortega right of the box.. he crosses it to the far post.. Rooney heads it.. GOA... It's disallowed! Rooney called with pushing the defender.

19 minute mark: Gardiner with a good tackle on Adriano in the box to stop our attack.

23 minute mark: Ortega dribbles past three defenders down the right sideline.. long cross.. O'Connor heads it away before Rooney can get to it.

29 minute mark: Miller passes to Godoy just across the midfield line.. he dribbles.. perfect through ball to Rooney in the box.. he dribbles on goal.. keeper charges out.. the keeper knocks it away from Rooney.

31 minute mark: Adriano stops a weak shot by Curtis.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. We are dominating possession, but their defense is hanging tough.

They have just over 48,000 fans here.

46 minute mark: Heller gets a yellow card for pulling Piper's jersey.

51 minute mark: Danny O'Connor trips Downing.. yellow card for O'Connor.

59 minute mark: Downing is called for handballing.. Downing argues the call.. yellow card on Downing.. Cardozo argues the call.. yellow card for Cardozo.

62 minute mark: Wright on for Adriano and Salva on for Cardozo.

66 minute mark: Rooney gets called for pulling Ramon's jersey.. yellow card on Rooney.

75 minute mark: Kompany starts our counterattack.. long pass to Rooney.. he has a breakaway.. dribbles into the box.. tries to fake out the keeper.. he shoots.. the keeper tips it over the bar!

On the ensuing corner.. Downing kicks it towards the near post.. Wright jumps.. heads it.. GOAL!!!! 1-0! That is Wright's 5th of the year as he continues to be a super sub!

80 minute mark: Superb ball movement as 8 of my guys touch it in a matter of 16 seconds.. finally it ends with Downing crossing it short ot Rooney.. he heads it.. upper left corner.. it skims over the bar.

85 minute mark: Viola with a pair of acrobatic saves in goal!

87 minute mark: Downing passes it to Rooney left of the box.. he centers it for Wright.. Wright shoots from 8 yards out.. amazing save by Viola!

88 minute mark: Salva with a goal saving tackle on their striker in our box.

89 minute mark: Kompany with a pair of excellent defensive plays. Adriano with an acrobatic pair of saves following that.

90 minute mark: Salva heads away a corner kick.

92 minute mark: Heller passes it to Ortega right of the box.. he dribbles past a defender.. crosses it for Rooney.. the keeper outjumps Rooney.

94 minute mark: Miller with an excellent defensive play on Rossini.

Game over. Exciting 1-0 win that was hard fought.

We outshot them 14-9 (9-4 on target)

Carlos Godoy wins MoM, 9 for form, 29 of 30 passes, 7 key pases, 2 of 3 tackles, 1 of 5 headers, 3 interceptions, 4 runs.

Ortega also had a 9 for form. Downing and Miller had 8's. The rest of the team had 7's.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:41 PM   #126
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 2, 2017 -

My other young promising striker, Mark Hall, outshone Alberto Flores today by scoring both goals in our 2-1 win over Barnsley. Alberto did have an assist on one of the goals. Mark's speed is truly remarkable, but he doesn't have Alberto's skill set.

In 13 youth/reserve appearances, Alberto Flores has 10 goals, 10 assists, and 5 MoM awards with an average form of 8.41. I hope to get him some play on the big club soon (in fact in our next Champions League Match which is essentially meaningless [except for 400,000 dollars prize money].)

My scout was very impressed with the 18 year old Luca Viola in goal today. I must admit that I found the Italian keeper to be quite impressive as well.

Dec 3, 2017 -

Carlos Godoy was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

We had a favorable draw for the 3rd round of the English FA Cup. We will be facing Barnsley (EC team) on our home pitch.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:14 PM   #127
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 6, 2017 -

England was drawn in Group 8 of the European Championship Qualifying along with Greece, Slovenia, N. Ireland, and Luxembourg.

Johnson Hippolyte has been hired as the new manager of Q.P.R.

Today we travel to play Shakhtar in our last Champions League Qualifying Round Match. We beat them 2-0 at home earlier in the year.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's very windy with temperatures in the low 30's.

SC: Flores (Time to give the kid some PT!)
SC: Adriano (the best partner for him I think)

S2: Kompany
S3: Wood
S4: Alfonso
S5: Boogaart
S6: Godoy
S7: Wright
Old 10-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #128
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

The field is hard and frozen today!

6 minute mark: Schreurs with a long range shot.. barely wide right.

11 minute mark: Flores steals the ball from a defender.. the defender steals it back.. Flores pushes the defender Volkov.. yellow card for Flores!

32 minute mark: Miller starts the counterattack.. quick pass to Parker.. Parker passes it to Schreurs who passes it back to Parker.. Parker finds Adriano in the right half of the 6 yard box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

36 minute mark: Trotta push Holokovo.. yellow card for Trotta.

39 minute mark: Adriano, my keeper, slips on the field.. he looks hurt! He has to be carried off the pitch! I put Howard on for him.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us, but I'm focused on hoping Adriano isn't hurt too bad... and hoping no one else gets hurt.

They have a full house of just over 25,000 fans here today.

55 minute mark: Howard kicks it to Parker.. he shoots from 20 yards out.. upper right corner.. nice save by their keeper.

78 minute mark: Schreurs dribbles down the right sideline.. crosses it to the near post.. Adriano heads it.. into the crossbar.

I decide to put Wright on for Adriano.

84 minute mark: Barbosa passes it to Flores in the left half of the box.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. lower left corner.. nice save by the keeper.

92 minute mark: Ivanov with a vicious tackle on Parker just outside the box.. yellow card on him. Parker shakes it off.

Game over. 1-0 win.

We outshot them 10-5 (4-1 on target)

Salva wins MoM, 8 for form, 21 of 32 passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 15 of 15 headers, 4 interceptions.

Adriano, my striker, had the only other 8 for form. Everyone else had 7's.

Flores had a 7 for form, 11 of 13 passes, 2 of 3 tackles, 0 of 2 headers, 2 runs, 3 fouls drawn.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:34 PM   #129
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Despite not having Flores, Mark Hall had a goal and an assist in our U18's 2-0 win over Aston Villa.

Crap! I just got the word from our physio. They believe Adriano broke his ankle and will miss at least 3 weeks!

The media already has word of this and is asking me, "Can you remain title contenders without Adriano for at least a few weeks?"

I reply, "Adriano is a very important player on this team, but I believe our other guys can step up."
Old 10-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #130
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 8, 2017 -

Matias Cahais has resumed full training following his injury.

Anthony Petit broke his arm in practice today and will miss 3-4 weeks.

Gain a defender, lose a defender.

Michael Wood strained his hamstring in practice and will miss at least a week.

Mr. Alvarez has told me that Adriano is in a buoyant mood after hearing my comments to the press that he was a very important part of the team that would be missed!

Tottenham have hired Kevin Hughes from Blackburn to become their new manager.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:07 PM   #131
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 9, 2017 -

Today we host Birmingham in an EPL Match. We are currently tied for 1st in the EPL. Birmingham is in 17th place. Birmingham's offense comes almost exclusively from striker Ryan Barrett who has 9 goals on the year. Ryan is a 26 year old English striker with excellent physical skills but he is technically below average. Their defense is led by midfielder Danny Taylor. Danny is a player who relies on excellent technique to make up for his physical short comings. However, he is only 19 and he could become quite talented. David White at centreback and Daniel Lozano at right back are both playing very well. Jose Moreira has had a poor year in goal.

We are 1-4 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the high 30's.

GK: Howard (Can the old man still do it?)

S1: Dani (the 24 year old Spanisk keeper is #3 [and arguably better than Howard and #2] in the system)
S3: Barbosa
S4: Flores (if we get a 3 goal lead, he definitely comes in.)
Old 10-23-2005, 09:22 PM   #132
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Heller gets called for pushing Taylor.. Adriano argues with the ref.. yellow card for Adriano.

18 minute mark: Barrett is called for being offside.. Danny Taylor argues the call.. yellow card for Taylor.

21 minute mark: Boogaart with a 2 footed tackle on Barrett.. yellow card for Boogaart.

24 minute mark: Downing pulls Barrett's jersey.. yellow card for Downing.

Chris Edwards is quick the hand out cards today.

42 minute mark: Salva plays a GREAT pass to the right corner of the pitch.. Ortega races to get to it.. he centers it for Adriano.. Adriano has an open left side of the net.. he whiffs!

43 minute mark: Boogaart plays a nice pass 40 yards up the pitch to Adriano.. he dribbles between two defenders.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. That is Adriano's 15th of the year.

44 minute mark: Downing passes to Rooney just left of the box.. he draws two defenders.. centers it for Godoy.. he settles it.. shoots from 8 yards out.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead. We have over 77,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Downing with a corner kick.. to the near post... Kompany outmuscles his man.. heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0! That is Kompany's 1st goal for the club ever!

54 minute mark: Downing gets a throw in from Godoy.. Downing dribbles past the fullback.. crosses it to the far post.. Adriano heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0!

I bring on Flores for Rooney.

77 minute mark: Ortega dribbles past two defenders down the right side of the pitch.. he crosses it short.. Adriano in the 6 yard box.. he heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0! That is Adriano's hattrick.

79 minute mark: Heller steals the ball.. passes it to Downing on the left wing.. he crosses it short.. the keeper intercepts it.

80 minute mark: Long kick from the keeper to Barrett.. he is behind the defense.. breakaway.. he dribbles into the box.. Howard comes out.. cuts down the angle.. Barrett shoots.. Howard saves it!

88 minute mark: Our midfielders passing it back and forth.. Heller to Godoy to Downing to Godoy to Heller to Godoy.. Godoy shoots from 19 yards out.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 6-0.

Game over. 6-0 win.

We outshot them 10-1 (7-1 on target)

Adriano won MoM, 10 for form, 14 of 16 passes, 1 key pass, 0 of 1 tackles, 5 of 9 headers, 3 runs, 3 goals.

Boogaart, Godoy, Downing, and Ortega all had 10's as well!

Heller had a 9 for form. Howard had a 7. Every other starter had an 8.

Flores had a 7 for form, 7 of 9 passes, 0 tackles, 3 of 4 headers, 1 run.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:35 PM   #133
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

The board is delighted with my recent big wins.

Downing has picked up an automatic one match ban for 5 yellow cards.

Here is a quick view of the (somewhat surprising) top 10 in the EPL as we approach the half way point:

1. Liverpool 14 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. 43 points. 39 goals scored, 14 goals allowed.

2. West Ham 12 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses. 40 points. 31 goals scored, 7 goals allowed.

3. Manchester Utd 12 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss. 39 points. 57 goals scored, 10 goals allowed!

4. Chelsea 10 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses. 34 points. 24 goals scored, 15 goals allowed.

5. Arsenal 10 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses. 32 points. 28 goals scored, 16 goals allowed.

6. Newcastle 7 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses. 28 points. 27 goals scored 16 goals allowed.

7. Aston Villa 8 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses. 27 points. 29 goals scored, 20 goals allowed.

8. Leeds 8 wins 3 draws 6 losses. 27 points. 16 goals scored, 16 goals allowed.

9. Fulham 7 wins 5 draws 5 losses. 26 points. 23 goals scored, 17 goals allowed.

10. Plymouth 6 wins 3 draws 8 losses. 21 points. 15 goals scored, 20 goals allowed.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #134
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec. 11, 2017 -

Boogaart, Godoy, and Downing were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Craig King is complaining to the media about the lack of PT here at Manchester United.

It has been announced that we will play South Melbourne in the Club World Championship Semi Final.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:52 AM   #135
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 15, 2017 -

I've been approached by a journalist from the media:

"A lot of people regard today's game against South Melbourne as a 'David vs Goliath' encounter. Do you agree that your team should crush them?

Despite playing some youngsters, I reply, "We should be able to win comfortably today as long as we give a good effort."

We've drawn Bordeaux in the next round of the Champions League.

Other matchups:

Rangers vs Inter

Valencia vs Juventus

Barcelona vs Werder Bremen

VfB Stuttgart vs Benfica

Fenerbahce vs Ajax

Milan vs Lazio

Deportivo vs Arsenal.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:56 AM   #136
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 15, 2017 -

Zaragoza has offered 10.5 million plus 30% of next sale for Alberto Flores. I turn down the offer.

Today we play South Melbourne in a Club World Championship match. They are a generally weak team with their only stars being midfielder Nick Kennedy and right back Danny Walker. Quite frankly, neither of these players would make it on our reserve squad.

We are 1-6 favorites.

It's windy with temperatures in the 60's.

Injured: Adriano, Petit, and Flores is probable.

GK: Howard
DC: cardozo
SC: Flores (the kid has to shine against this inferior team)

S1: Dani
S5: Wood
S6: Barbosa
Old 10-27-2005, 12:13 PM   #137
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Parker passes to Downing left of the box.. he centers it for Flores.. he taps it to King on his right... he shoots.. nice save by the keeper.

16 minute mark: Salva with a long pass.. to Flores in the box.. he heads it.. upper right corner.. nice save by the keeper.

19 minute mark: Downing dribbles down the left sideline.. crosses it to Flores in the left side of the 6 yard box.. he volleys it.. brilliant save by the keeper!

22 minute mark: Heller gets a yellow card for pushing their midfielder.

27 minute mark: Downing dribbles down the left sideline.. crosses it to the far corner of the box.. Heller gets it.. shoots.. upper right corner.. great save by their keeper.

44 minute mark: Flores is tripped just outside the box.. Downing takes the free kick.. shoots.. it deflects off the wall.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. They are playing 8 or 9 men back and stifling our attack.

Flores has an 8 for form at the half.

72 minute mark: Oswald on for Flores, Barbosa on for Downing, and Wood on for Heller.

77 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles down the left sideline past two defenders.. centers it to the near post.. Oswald heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Game over. 2-0 lead for us.

We outshot them 15-3 (7-2 on target)

Heller wins MoM, 8 for form, 21 of 28 passes, 2 key passes, 5 of 5 tackles, 4 of 4 headers, 2 interceptions, 2 runs, 1 assist.

Howard, Parker, Downing, Ortega, and Barbosa all had 8's for form. The rest of the team had 7's for form.

Flores had a 7 for form, 12 of 13 passes, 1 key pass, 0 tackles, 4 of 8 headers, 1 interception, 1 run, 2 fouls drawn.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:22 PM   #138
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Independiente beat Suwon 3-0. We will play Independiente in the Club World Championship Final on the 20th of December.

Dec 16, 2017 -

Bolton has sacked Olof Mellberg.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:31 PM   #139
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 17, 2017 -

Roy Keane, former great midfielder and scout extraordinare, has recommened that I poach Alessandro Di Matteo from Castellettese. The 16 year old keeper can be poached for only 200,000 so I did it. Alessandro is thrilled to have agreed to terms on a youth contract with us! The transfer will go through on July 19, 2018 once he is 17.

Club Atletico de Madrid has offered 14 million dollars for Alberto Flores. I reject the offer.

Dec 20, 2017 -

Today we play independiente in the Club World Championship. Despite this being a 9 million dollar match, Flores gets another start. Their team has a few talented players including striker Jose Velazquez. Jose is somewhat slow, but has excellent technical abilities and is a dangerous target man. Jorge Cobian teams up with him to give a good scoring punch at the striker position. Mariano Rojas is a 26 year old midfielder who isn't physically gifted but plays a very smart game. Juan Pablo Carrizo is a 33 year old keeper who has decent skills in goal.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 60's.

Inj: Adriano, Petit, Heller is probable.

SC: Flores (if he doesn't have a great or at least very good game, he will go back to the reserves or U18 squad)

S5: Wood
S6: Barbosa
Old 10-27-2005, 09:51 PM   #140
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1 minute: Heller steals the ball... passes it to Flores.. despite his lack of great speed, he burns a defender.. dribbles to his right.. crossover move to his left.. around the keeper.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

4 minute mark: Howard with a pair of acrobatic saves.

5 minute mark: Belluschi trips Heller.. he gets away with a warning.

20 minute mark: Hermano Pellarano trips Flores from behind just outside the box.. yellow card on Pellarano.

23 minute mark: Howard stops a shot by Cobian.

30 minute mark: Re passes to Velasquez in the box.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. Howard stops it.. quick kick to PArker.. he passes to Ortega on the right wing.. Ortega dribbles into the right corner of the pitch.. he centers for Parker.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

41 minute mark: Pellarano catches Flores from behind outside the box.. clean tackle this time.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. Flores has an 8 at halftime.

52 minute mark: Parker starts our attack with a pass to Downing left of the box.. he centers it to Flores in the box.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. powerful shot.. it hits the keeper.. he can't control it! GOAL!!!! 3-0! Flores has 2 now.

72 minute mark: Barbosa on for Downing and Wood on for Heller. I might pull Flores soon as he is getting really tired, but I want to give him a shot at the hattrick.

75 minute mark: Parker intercepts a keeper kick.. heads it into the box.. Flores gets to it.. shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. King gets the rebound.. shoots.. a defender blocks it with his body to save a goal.

80 minute mark: Miller starts the counterattack.. long pass to the box.. King gets to it.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

Game over. 4-0 win.

We outshot them 13-5 (8-2 on target)

Flores wins MoM! 10 for form, 19 of 23 passes, 1 key pass, 0 of 1 tackles, 5 of 8 headers, 1 interception, 9 runs, 6 fouls drawn, 2 goals!

Parker also had a 10 for form. Downing and Ortega had 9's, Howard, Trotta, Miller, Heller, and King all had 8's. The rest of the team had 7's for form.

I guess Flores did enough to remain on the big club and get some PT (mostly off the bench probably.)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #141
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

We've been awarded 9 million for winning the Club World Championship.

This was our 3rd consecutive year capturing this title.

Dec 23, 2017 -

England has been drawn in Group C of the World Cup along with Uruguay, Iran, and Sweden. Overall, I like our grouping.

Mick Harford has been hired away from Crystal Palace to join Bolton as their new manager.

Alan Day has been hired as the new manager of Blackburn. He most recently was with Tottenham.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:11 PM   #142
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 23, 2017 -

Today we host Sheff Wed in an EPL Match. At this moment (because of playing a few less games) we are in 4th place. Sheff Wed is in 18th place. Their offense is decent, but their defense has been horrendous. Striker Michael Vickers is their leading scorer with 5 goals. Mike Davies is a good partner at striker, but he doesn't have many skills other than blinding speed. Magnus Troest is playing great at centreback. Michael Rein is playing in the midfield well. Craig James is playing very poorly in goal, and they don't have any other keepers that are better.

We are 2-5 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 40's.

MC: Oswald (he needs somewhere to play with Flores possibly taking over the striker position?)

S2: Flores!
Old 10-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #143
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Barbosa dribbles down the left sideline.. passes it to Rooney left of the box.. he weaves between two defenders.. fires a pass to Adriano by the far post.. he heads it.. wide right!

9 minute mark: Godoy passes it to Barbosa left of the box.. quick cross to Ortega.. he heads it to Oswald.. he shoots.. great save by the keeper.

14 minute mark: Ortega dribbles up the right sideline.. crosses it to Barbosa.. he centers it to Rooney.. he shoots from 12 yards out.. the keeper saves it.

15 minute mark: Godoy starts our attack with a steal from the midfielder.. he passes it to Oswald.. Oswald passes it to Barbosa.. Barbosa passes it to Rooney in the box.. he shoots from 10 yards.. the keeper blocks it.. Adriano gets the rebound.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

20 minute mark: Rooney takes a free kick from 25 yards out.. curves it around the wall.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!! 2-0.

30 minute mark: Kompany gets a yellow card for tripping Davies.

39 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles up the left sideline.. centers it for Godoy.. he is 10 yards out.. shoots.. over the bar!

44 minute mark: Godoy passes to Ortega right of the box.. he passes it back to Oswald.. Oswald passes it to Barbosa left of the box.. he centers it to Rooney who is 15 yards out.. he shoots a blistering shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0!

Halftime: 3-0 lead. We have over 72,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Adriano is tackled hard just outside the box.. he is writhing in pain. King on for Adriano.

72 minute mark: Schreurs on for Barbosa.. I wonder if Schreurs can play the left side reasonably competently?

85 minute mark: Rooney gets the ball at midpitch.. dribbles past four defenders.. into the left side of the box.. shoots a blistering curving shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!! 4-0! That is his hattrick! That is also his 20th goal of the year. Glad I left him in to try to get the hattrick. Flores will get a shot next time.

Game over. 4-0 win

We outshot them 27-1 (17-0 on target)

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 12 of 15 passes, 2 key passes, 0 tackles, 3 of 6 headers, 6 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 3 goals.

Barbosa had a 9 for form. Boogaart, Oswald, and Adriano all had 8's for form. The rest of the team had 7's.

I hope Adriano isn't hurt too badly..
Old 10-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #144
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

The board is very pleased with that win.

Leroy Rosenior has been sacked by Southampton.

Adriano only suffered a calf pull and is expected to be back in action in a day or two!

Dec 26, 2016 -

Tullio Gritti has been sacked by Reggina.

Boogaart and Rooney were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Thierry Henry was on TV giving an interview in which he praised Bruce Arena as a great manager.

In return, Arena said that he thinks Henry is doing a very good job as manager of Sheff Wed.

Miguel Alvarez has been appointed manager of Southampton.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:48 PM   #145
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 26, 2017 -

Today we travel to play West Brom in an EPL Match. We are currently in 3rd while they are in 16th place. Their offense is led by striker Ryan Wallace and his 5 goals. Ryan is a slow footed striker who relies on positioning and finesse to score. Midfielder Michael Jakobsen is technically and fundamentally sound but doesn't have great physical attributes. Keeper Iain Turner is a top flight keeper who remains on top of his game at 33 years old, but he is getting bombarded with shots this year.

We are 4-7 favorites.

S2: Cahais
S3: Alfonso
S5: Flores
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 PM   #146
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

30 minute mark: Turner has had 3 very good saves on our players.

35 minute mark: Downing with a corner kick to the near post.. Adriano heads it.. great save by Turner.

36 minute mark: Trotta keeps the ball in their half.. centers it to Adriano.. he heads it back to Parker.. Parker shoots from 25 yards out.. curving shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. They have over 30,000 fans here today.

47 minute mark: Salva intercepts a keeper kick with a strong header towards the box.. Rooney burns the defender.. gets to the ball.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!! 2-0.

62 minute mark: Mark Walsh trips Salva.. yellow card on Walsh.

62 minute mark: Flores on for Rooney.

75 minute mark: Cahais on for Salva.

77 minute mark: Downing passes to Flores in the left half of the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. great save by the keeper.

Game over. 2-0 win for us.

We outshot them 17-0 (8-0 on target)

Downing wins MoM, 9 for form, 28 of 38 passes, 4 key passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 3 headers, 1 interception, 11 runs, 1 foul drawn.

Kompany, Parker, Schreurs, and Adriano (striker) all had 8's for form.

The rest of the team had 7's for form.

Flores had a 7 for form, 1 of 2 passes, 0 key passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 2 headers, 2 runs.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:20 PM   #147
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 28, 2017 -

Real Madrid has sacked Gonzalo Abando. Bordeaux manager Jose Antonio Camacho is expected to take over the job.

Chelsea has lost Julien Ribeiro for at least 3 months as he injured his hip in a match the other day.

Reggina have hired Marco Domenichini as their new manager. He is well respected and is expected to bring glory to the team.

Steve Hunter had a hattrick for my U18 team in their 4-2 win over Everton. Hunter is a 17 year old striker that I don't think looks very good in practice, but he is taking over Flores spot as the leading scorer for the team. Mark Hall assisted on 2 of his goals and chipped in a goal.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:25 PM   #148
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 30, 2017 -

Today we host Liverpool in a big EPL Match. We are currently in 3rd place while they are currently in 1st. However, of note, they have played 4 more matches. Their current record is 16-3-2 and our record is 14-2-1. They have scored 44 goals and allowed 17. We have scored 63 goals and allowed 10. Their keeper, Chris Kirkland tore a calf muscle 2 weeks ago, and is out for 2-3 more months. Chris Taylor, my former keeper, has done ok in goal for them. Mike Jongerius has played well at left wing. Mike is a 27 year old Dutch player with excellent speed, great technical ability, and good mental focus. My scout believes he has looked tired in his last few matches. Lebohang Mokoena is their leading scorer with 15 goals on the year. Lebohang is 31, but is still a burner on the pitch. He is a world class striker in my estimation. Liam Ridgewell is 33, but is playing good position defense. Nigel Reo-Coker is 33 and is showing signs of decline, but he is still a good midfielder.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 40's.

S3: Barbosa
S5: Heller
Old 10-27-2005, 11:38 PM   #149
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Ortega steals it from Jongerius.. dribbles past 4 defenders.. into the box.. shoots.. over the bar.

Jongerius was hurt on that play, but can continue to try to play.

18 minute mark: Salva passes the ball down the right sideline.. Ortega gets to it just before it crosses the endline.. centers it.. Chris Taylor intercepts it.

33 minute mark: Antonio caught Rooney from behind as he dribbled into the box. Clean tackle.

40 minute mark: Downing dribbles down the left sideline.. plays a brilliant pass into the box from 30 yards out.. Rooney gets to it.. shoots from 5 yards out.. Taylor blocks it.

43 minute mark: Downing passes to Parker just outside the box.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. strong shot.. upper right corner.. Taylor dives.. tips it over the bar.

44 minute mark: Parker shoots from 25 yards out.. the keeper blocks it.. Downing gets the rebound.. centers it for Rooney.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have over 91,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Ortega dribbles past two defenders.. down the right sideline.. he is burning them.. plays a great pass to Adriano's feet.. Adriano hits it on the half-volley.. lightning quick.. GOAL!!! 2-0.

70 minute mark: King on for Rooney who is tired, and Heller on for Godoy.

76 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of solid saves.

80 minute mark: Jose Angel with another breakaway.. he is being chased down.. shoots from 20 yards out.. Adriano blocks it and the defense clears the rebound.

Game over. 2-0 win.

We each had 9 shots. We each had 6 shots on goal.

Adriano (GK) wins MoM, 8 for form, 6 saves, 14 of 21 passes, 2 interceptions.

Parker and Ortega both had 8's as well. The rest of the team had 7's for form.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:56 PM   #150
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Wayne Rooney has picked up a one match ban due to Yellow cards.

Lazio has offered 25 million for Adriano Trotta. I turn down the offer.

January 1, 2018 -

Zaragoza have offered a contract to Alfonso.

The board is "satisfied" with my performance as manager.

Antonio Ortega has won the World Footballer of the Year Award. Striker Adriano came in 2nd, and Wayne Rooney came in 3rd as we swept the award!

Adriano has won the World Player of the Year Award. Rooney came in 2nd, and Ortega came in 3rd.

Ortega has won the European Footballer of the Year Award. Adriano came in 2nd, and Rooney came in 3rd.

Adriano (GK) has won the European Goalkeeper of the Year Award! Joao Carlos of Deportivo came in 2nd, and Emerson of Juventus came in 3rd.

Arsenal's Jaime Gavilan has won the European Defender of the Year Award. Philipp Lahm of Inter came in 2nd, and Mark van den Boogaart came in 3rd.

Antonio Ortega has won the European Midfielder of the Year Award. Cristiano Ronaldo of Milan came in 2nd, and Carlos Godoy came in 3rd.

Adriano won the European Striker of the Year Award. Rooney came in 2nd, and Jose Angel of Werder Bremen came in 3rd.

Stewart Downing has won the EPL Player of the Month Award. Antonio Ortega came in 2nd, and Aaron Lennon of West Ham came in 3rd.

Arsenal's Richard James has won the EPL Young Player of the Month award. Tom Francis of Fulham came in 2nd, and Dave Grant of Sunderland came in 3rd.

Bruce Arena of Aston Villa won the EPL Manager of the Month award, I came in 2nd, and Stuart Baxter of West Ham came in 3rd.