Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #101
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
IF I can save one, just ONE PERSON, from going to NYPost to see them then my job is done.

So.
Not
Worth
It.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #102
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Looks like she hasn't slept since the news broke.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #103
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Looks like she hasn't slept since the news broke.

She didn't sleep much before the news broke either.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #104
Anthony
Banned

i wonder if her rates just went up because of this scandal. btw, i will have a hearty laugh if she winds up having a spokesperson and/or agent from all this.

hookering is as stupid as lapdances. they obviously don't really want you. every once in a while it can be a hoot just trying to get an erection with someone who actually loves you, how the hell do you get it up for someone who clearly is thinking about other things to not get disgusted in you while you pound her vagina. when i allegedly have lapdances and the girls start to rub themselves on me and moan, i feel like saying "please don't do that, you're actually distracting me because we both know you aren't getting enough pleasure out of this to elicit moans".

so again, i just find it odd that some people can completely buy into this farce, or that some guys are able to put it out the of their heads completely that the hookers are pretending. if you can make yourself tune out the fact that the prostitute isn't attracted to you physically then you have the mental ability to trick yourself into believing your wife is Jessica Alba when you fornicate with her. hey, hookering is the oldest profession so i'm obviously missing something.

Last edited by Anthony : 03-14-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #105
Buccaneer
Head Coach

It's all about power and the invincibility to feel that such power can command and not endure consequences.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #106
Anthony
Banned

wait, is that why Governors do it or why people in general do it?

cuz if it's the 1st one - he's the friggin Governor - he should already have that feeling of power.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #107
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic View Post
wait, is that why Governors do it or why people in general do it?

cuz if it's the 1st one - he's the friggin Governor - he should already have that feeling of power.

But this particular governor grew up with a sense of entitlement and streamrolled his way to the top, burning bridges and getting his way no matter the cost. The greater the success, the greater the sense of invincibility...and the greater the fall (we saw this with Ted Haggard as well). A lot of people in power feel they are lucky to be there, but there are those that will abuse such power for personal gain and corruption.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #108
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

There was a story on NPR about the banking software that tipped authorities to his activities.

The software identifies all sorts of suspicious financial activity. It isn't limited to large transactions. EVERYONE with an account at the bank is assigned a "risk level". Oh and Politically Empowered People get a bump in their "risk level" automatically.

The ironic thing, is that many of the laws he helped put in place as attorney general brought about the use of the software that pointed the authorities to him. If anyone should have known better...it was really him.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #109
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic View Post
i wonder if her rates just went up because of this scandal. btw, i will have a hearty laugh if she winds up having a spokesperson and/or agent from all this.

Are you kidding? This chick will probably sell 250K copies of her CD. Already, it's taking off on the radio stations, and the site where you can buy 2 of her singles went from charging $.15 a song to $.98.

She's going to make a helluvalotta money out of this.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:06 AM   #110
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Are you kidding? This chick will probably sell 250K copies of her CD. Already, it's taking off on the radio stations, and the site where you can buy 2 of her singles went from charging $.15 a song to $.98.

She's going to make a helluvalotta money out of this.

great. now a whole legion of girls who think they have it bad at home will have their inspiration to finally leave, become a prostitute and get "famous".

funny question: when she fornicated with the Governor, did she have to sign a waiver or something? or did she go "heh, you know, you kinda look like that Spitster guy" and Spitzer responded "honey, i get that all the time, now get back into position dammit!". lol. i've heard of living dangerously, but if this federal wiretapping didn't catch him did he think his prostitutes wouldn't blackmail him?

i've now become scared that this guy was in charge of New York all this time.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #111
Ksyrup

After seeing that pic of her with her parents, I kinda thought this might be the case:

'Kristen's' MySpace Story News To Her Friends
Alleged Call Girl Said To Live Life Of Privilege In N.J.
Reporting
Jay Dow NEW YORK (CBS) ― So who is the woman at the center of the Spitzer scandal? She was living a double life as an adult – but growing up a wealthy teen in New Jersey is a far cry from how she described her younger years.

Is the alleged prostitute named 'Kristen,' also known as Ashley Dupre, telling the truth about her hard scrabble life?

"I was kind of shocked by that too," said Lauren del Valle, her former best friend.

Contrast that with what Dupre's self-described pimp told CBS 2 News on Friday:

"I knew her as Ashley, I knew her as one of the sexiest women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing."

Back in Ashely's Wall Township neighborhood, Del Valle says 'Kristen' went by her given name, Ashley Youmans.

"I live next door to her. Obviously her parents have a lot of money. I feel like growing up you know, she got what she wanted," said del Valle.

Lauren says Ashley lived a charmed life in a sprawling, million dollar home; a total contradiction to the abuse, drugs and poverty she writes about on her 'MySpace' page.

"I never witnessed or knew of any abuse. Or heard of any abuse here," said del Valle.

Photographers spent a second day huddled in front of her families New Jersey home. Neighbors say the media frenzy is becoming too much to handle.

"I think enough is enough. Anything that could have been said by the press has been said," said an anonymous resident.

According to family members, Ashley left her home five years ago at the age of 17, landing eventually in New York City with big dreams of becoming an R&B singer.

Del Valle told CBS 2 that Ashley talked about putting her name out there and becoming famous. Surely however, Ashley Youmans never expected it would happen like this.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 03-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #112
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm not posting the pic here, but apparently she's baring as much as possible in a NY Post "photo exclusive."

tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #113
st.cronin
General Manager

Ashley Youmans? Wonder if she's related to Floyd.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #114
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Governor Patterson's inaugural where he basically cracks jokes for the first 8 minutes. Good stuff, seriously. The rest of the speech is substantive, but it's not on youtube yet.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #115
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D8VFQ4LO0.html

LBANY, N.Y. (AP) - With his predecessor's term doomed by a sex scandal, brand-new Gov. David Paterson tried to come clean about his own skeletons just hours after assuming office by acknowledging a years-old affair.

Paterson was sworn in almost exactly a week after allegations first surfaced that former Gov. Eliot Spitzer was "Client 9" of a high-priced call girl service. Responding to rumors circulating in Albany, Paterson and his wife, Michelle, told the Daily News of New York City that both had affairs during a rough patch in their marriage several years ago.

"This was a marriage that appeared to be going sour at one point," Paterson told the Daily News. "But I went to counseling and we decided we wanted to make it work. Michelle is well aware of what went on."

Paterson told the newspaper that he maintained a relationship with another woman from 1999 until 2001. He and his wife, Michelle, eventually sought counseling and repaired their relationship. The couple did not go into details.

Paterson and the other woman sometimes stayed at a Days Inn on Manhattan's Upper West Side, the governor said, adding that his Albany staff sometimes stayed there as well when they were in the city. Paterson said he did not use government or campaign funds to pay for the romantic encounters.

What I want to know is whether he knows anyone named McGreevey ... and just how well does he know them?
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080317/D8VFDKV82.html
Old 03-19-2008, 07:20 AM   #116
Ksyrup

So this whole story about Ashley being set to make tons of money for "exclusive" pics/video of her baring all has been blown to pieces by Girls Gone Wild. They were set to offer her $1M for her to do a video, when someone in their research staff realized she did 7 full-length videos for them back in 2003, including some girl on girl action. $1M offer revoked, and GGW is now actively selling the old videos.

So I gotta guess this means she'll make far less for an "exclusive" with Hustler or Playboy, right? Who cares if she poses nude for pics now when you can buy a video of her with another chick?

Mom and Dad must be so proud.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:24 AM   #117
wade moore
lolzcat

The "tabloid" side of KSyrup intrigues me for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:35 AM   #118
Ksyrup

I'll spare you the detailed self-psycho-analysis, but let's just say it's an outlet for the way I live life like it's one big Mystery Science Theater episode.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #119
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
I'll spare you the detailed self-psycho-analysis, but let's just say it's an outlet for the way I live life like it's one big Mystery Science Theater episode.

Hey - far be it from me to criticize - I spend all day on a sports text sim message board .

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:55 AM   #120
Ksyrup

Why do you think I enjoy reality shows so much? So many idiots, so little time.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:01 AM   #121
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Why do you think I enjoy reality shows so much? So many idiots, so little time.

Oh yes - definitely makes you feel better about your own life.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #122
Ksyrup

Joe Francis: the definition of "Pure Class"

"She spent a week on the bus, where she engaged in girl-girl action and got nude. I actually think she had a sexual relationship with a cameraman....I personally remember Ashley. She was really at her peak back then. I'm glad I got to her before Spitzer - she looked a lot better at 18."
Old 03-27-2008, 08:36 AM   #123
Ksyrup

Overkill at this point, but dude's been linked to a second high-priced call girl operation.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #124
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
"I've been a baaaaaad boy!"

Along the same lines...

Logan is offline   Reply With Quote