Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #1451
RendeR
Coordinator

Blah, ignore that last post, of course it helps you decide your vote, I'm just positive its the wrong way to go and no matter what you glean from it its not woth losing another villager for the knowledge.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:39 AM   #1452
Telle
College Starter

Alan.. can you please do what I asked you earlier? Think through theories that you might gain when I come up good. You keep assuming that I'm bad. But what happens when I turn up good? What will that mean to you?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #1453
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Alan.. can you please do what I asked you earlier? Think through theories that you might gain when I come up good. You keep assuming that I'm bad. But what happens when I turn up good? What will that mean to you?

It actually will mean just as much to me if you end up good as bad, just in a different direction if that makes sense. I'm on the fence on several people, but for whatever reason the people I do suspect the most right now all want to see you live. There could be several reasons for this of course though, some good, some bad.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #1454
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Alan, if Telle gets lynched and comes up what I think she is you are getting my vote tomorrow.

there is no way you aren't picking up what is being laid down right now.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #1455
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You've told two lies about me in the last half hour and accuse Alan of muddying things up? Irony.

I have not lied about you as far as I know, I admit I haven't gone back through 30 pages of shyte and am running on memory, but You ARE a driving force on Telle, yet your theory doesn't hold any water.

You voted the EXACT same way she did, yet YOUR reasons for it are more valid than hers?

Craptastic.

Why should we believe YOUR reasoning over hers? Just because your's sound better?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #1456
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Alan, if Telle gets lynched and comes up what I think she is you are getting my vote tomorrow.

I see where you're going with this, and I've thought it, too. But I have trouble believing it based on the last game.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #1457
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
It actually will mean just as much to me if you end up good as bad, just in a different direction if that makes sense. I'm on the fence on several people, but for whatever reason the people I do suspect the most right now all want to see you live. There could be several reasons for this of course though, some good, some bad.

Ok so tell us.. who do you think it makes more likely good or more likely bad when I come up good?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #1458
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Why should we believe YOUR reasoning over hers? Just because your's sound better?

uh, yeah
Old 06-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #1459
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Do you think your threats are going to scare me? I don't think that is your intention though, I think you probably have already figured out the same thing I am thinking anyways though. If I have to guess, your threats are to try to scare people away from voting her.

If you are so strong in believing Telle, then why not vote for Sal to see if that could save her instead? You haven't scanned Sal yet, so surely he would be a better target for you than her?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #1460
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Ever consider the idea that you have the wrong suspects?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #1461
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I have not lied about you as far as I know, I admit I haven't gone back through 30 pages of shyte and am running on memory, but You ARE a driving force on Telle, yet your theory doesn't hold any water.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. I never said anything about a "subsequent night kill" and I really don't know what you're talking there. And you mentioned me voting for self-preservation on a day when I had no votes on me. Talk about muddying the waters.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #1462
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok so tell us.. who do you think it makes more likely good or more likely bad when I come up good?

I'll entertain that scenerio once I actually believe you are good.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #1463
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
uh, yeah

*smirx*
Old 06-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #1464
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ever consider the idea that you have the wrong suspects?

Sure, it's possible. I've been wrong before and I've been right before.. Guess we will figure it out this time which the case is.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #1465
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
*smirx*

Well, if my reasoning sounds better, why are you believing hers?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #1466
Telle
College Starter

Quote:

Well I know I'm good and it's obvious that there are others on here who understand and believe me. So why don't you think it through and enlighten us all so that we can have the benefit of you analysis today until waiting until tomorrow after you've led the charge on killing another villager?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #1467
Telle
College Starter

Oh and RendeR, I don't think it was Pass who had the theory on Lathum not being killed makes him the fake seer and me a wolf. I don't recall who it was though.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #1468
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Do you think your threats are going to scare me? I don't think that is your intention though, I think you probably have already figured out the same thing I am thinking anyways though. If I have to guess, your threats are to try to scare people away from voting her.

If you are so strong in believing Telle, then why not vote for Sal to see if that could save her instead? You haven't scanned Sal yet, so surely he would be a better target for you than her?

YOu should be scared. Look what happened to DT and BK when they fucked with me.

And a vote for Pass is the same as a vote for Sal, plus it gives us a data point to work with.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #1469
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Alan, you are wrong here. At least entertain that fact and TRY looking the other direction. Don't assume one way at the cost of seeing the whole picture.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #1470
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

im just cunfsed by alan. i mean EVERYTHNG screems wolf about him...... btu we know hes the duke? right? RIGHT?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #1471
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well I know I'm good and it's obvious that there are others on here who understand and believe me. So why don't you think it through and enlighten us all so that we can have the benefit of you analysis today until waiting until tomorrow after you've led the charge on killing another villager?

Why does everyone keep saying I led the charge to kill any villager so far?

I've only really pushed for two people to be lynched this game thus far.. and as of present both are still alive.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #1472
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Oh and RendeR, I don't think it was Pass who had the theory on Lathum not being killed makes him the fake seer and me a wolf. I don't recall who it was though.

Oh...ok, I apologize then, I was certain that was his theory. As I said I don;t have a week to slog through 30 pages of bullshit so I may be misinformed.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #1473
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Why does everyone keep saying I led the charge to kill any villager so far?

I've only really pushed for two people to be lynched this game thus far.. and as of present both are still alive.

No I meant that two villagers have already been killed, and now you're leading the charge on killing a new villager. Sorry that wasn't more clear.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #1474
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm taking notes by the way of people who are actually trying to push the idea that Saldana started of trying to discredit me as the duke.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:52 AM   #1475
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
YOu should be scared. Look what happened to DT and BK when they fucked with me.

What the heck?
Old 06-27-2008, 09:52 AM   #1476
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I'm taking notes by the way of people who are actually trying to push the idea that Saldana started of trying to discredit me as the duke.

Oh I don't think you're a wolf in Duke's clothing.. I just think you're seriously misguided.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #1477
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Alan you're discreciting yourself at this point, as Clap said, your play is SCREAMING wolf right now. you're not looking helpful at all.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #1478
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, if my reasoning sounds better, why are you believing hers?

Hi Render, I'm an unanswered question!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #1479
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:

Old 06-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #1480
RendeR
Coordinator

Alan, you're being stubborn because you feel you have a solid theory. Right now I know and Tele knows and it would appear that Lathum knows you're headed in the completely wrong direction, asll we're asking is that you reconsider your theories and see where THAT path leads you before we lose someone else.

Isn't that WORTH taking the time to flip flop what you 'think' and see where your theories go based on that?

Give it a shot.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #1481
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan you're discreciting yourself at this point, as Clap said, your play is SCREAMING wolf right now. you're not looking helpful at all.

I've already explained myself several times only to be met by threats and accusations. Do you really expect me to even bother with you now? I've written you off as either a wolf or a villager who refuses to listen to anything I say so it really is pointless.

People called me an idiot for no lynching a vote that ended up saving the bodyguard, People gave me grief for trying to keep the wolves away from the bodyguard in hopes they would think if we still doubted him they might leave him alone for us to lynch him. People are now giving me grief for me wanting to protect people that I feel I have a read on for other roles now.

Remember last game, as a wolf I did a pretty decent job of reading roles from people.. maybe this game I am sucking to make up for it.. or maybe I'm correct.. who knows. No one has given me a chance to test my theories as of yet, and I am likely going to be night killed at some point before I get too much more of a chance.. So I feel now is going to have to be the time I figure things out..

If I'm wrong then my apologies to Telle.. but I seriously need to settle in my mind which side she is on today.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #1482
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Because it sounds contrived Pass. "HERE I AM TO SAVE THE DAY!" comes across just a little too conveniently. Her reasoning sounds pretty much identical to mine and is therefore far more believable.

I thought I had responded to this already, sorry, too many posts to go through and I think I may kill my chldren soon if they don't start behaving better ...

Old 06-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #1483
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, you're being stubborn because you feel you have a solid theory. Right now I know and Tele knows and it would appear that Lathum knows you're headed in the completely wrong direction, asll we're asking is that you reconsider your theories and see where THAT path leads you before we lose someone else.

Isn't that WORTH taking the time to flip flop what you 'think' and see where your theories go based on that?

Give it a shot.

I said the same thing to Lathum earlier. Saldana is a viable candidate just sitting there if you really feel you must save Telle. He didn't want to save Telle bad enough to switch there though.. I'm guessing you won't either.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #1484
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Because it sounds contrived Pass. "HERE I AM TO SAVE THE DAY!" comes across just a little too conveniently. Her reasoning sounds pretty much identical to mine and is therefore far more believable.

I thought I had responded to this already, sorry, too many posts to go through and I think I may kill my chldren soon if they don't start behaving better ...

I'm usually a pretty outspoken player, but I don't think I've come on that hard on Telle. In fact, if she's going to reveal, I might believe it -- though the longer she waits, the less believable it is -- it'll make it seem like she's afraid someone else will reveal the same thing.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #1485
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I said the same thing to Lathum earlier. Saldana is a viable candidate just sitting there if you really feel you must save Telle. He didn't want to save Telle bad enough to switch there though.. I'm guessing you won't either.

You know what? I'll go for it. RendeR and Lathum feel free to follow me.

So what does this do to your theories Alan?

UNVOTE PASSACAGLIA

VOTE SALDANA
Old 06-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #1486
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You know what? I'll go for it. RendeR and Lathum feel free to follow me.

So what does this do to your theories Alan?

UNVOTE PASSACAGLIA

VOTE SALDANA

I'm fine with Saldana being lynched today. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:04 AM   #1487
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I'm usually a pretty outspoken player, but I don't think I've come on that hard on Telle. In fact, if she's going to reveal, I might believe it -- though the longer she waits, the less believable it is -- it'll make it seem like she's afraid someone else will reveal the same thing.

I never said I had anything to reveal.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #1488
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I never said I had anything to reveal.

I wasn't trying to say you did. It was just an 'if'. Are you saying you DON'T have anything to reveal?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #1489
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I'm fine with Saldana being lynched today. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Good. Hopefully it'll give you another day to think things through.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #1490
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I wasn't trying to say you did. It was just an 'if'. Are you saying you DON'T have anything to reveal?

I'm not saying anything about reveals at all.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:07 AM   #1491
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not saying anything about reveals at all.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Anyway, I just re-read the rules, and have to think on this.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:07 AM   #1492
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Thanks for setting me straight.

Anyway, I just re-read the rules, and have to think on this.

At least somebody's thinking
Old 06-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #1493
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
If I'm wrong then my apologies to Telle.. but I seriously need to settle in my mind which side she is on today.

ok fine, then just please think about this:

Would the wolves out themselves SO badly trying to beat you over the head with the idea that we should NOT lynch Telle today? Does it make ay sense from a game play perspective to come out SO forcefully to try and turn your thinking away from what we believe to be the wrong choice?

The wolves would just let you go on your way, hell they'd HELP you Alan.

I won't. you're wrong here and I hope you see that soon.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #1494
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Would the wolves out themselves SO badly trying to beat you over the head with the idea that we should NOT lynch Telle today? Does it make ay sense from a game play perspective to come out SO forcefully to try and turn your thinking away from what we believe to be the wrong choice?

I still haven't seen anyone try to save Telle by moving their vote to Saldana
Old 06-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #1495
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

RendeR, I think I see why you're acting the way you are -- but can you explain the actions of other people?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #1496
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
RendeR, I think I see why you're acting the way you are -- but can you explain the actions of other people?

Which people?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #1497
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
im just cunfsed by alan. i mean EVERYTHNG screems wolf about him...... btu we know hes the duke? right? RIGHT?
I think he's just pushing hard because he's just about the only confirmed villager we have alive.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #1498
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Which people?

I guess the people who have votes on me,, that are acting like I've rained holy hell on you. I can see why RendeR might vouch for you, but -- and you can answer this, too, not just him -- what do you make of the other people jumping on me?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #1499
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I guess the people who have votes on me,, that are acting like I've rained holy hell on you. I can see why RendeR might vouch for you, but -- and you can answer this, too, not just him -- what do you make of the other people jumping on me?

I don't know anything about saldana or LoneStarGirl. If you're a villager and they're wolves perhaps they see you as a good target since you've been outspoken and drawn attention? As far as Lathum.. it appears that he gets it and is trying to keep me from getting lynched.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #1500
Passacaglia
Coordinator

To reiterate: RendeR, you're telling me that Telle is good, right? That despite my reasoning, which sounds good, I'm wrong. I can accept that. But don't you think that other people who seem just as confident as you are making it difficult for me to accept what you're telling me?